Grandpa's Christmas Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it here gramps," called Rose, "I'll clean your cock for you."

Bill walked around the side of the bed and looked at Rose, her lips coated in cum as she looked into his eyes, her mouth wide open. He pushed his cock head into her mouth and groaned as he watched her lick and suck his cock clean.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, "this has got to be my best fuck ever -- and with my own granddaughters!"

Lily had resumed licking Rose's pussy as Rose was busy sucking and licking Bill's cock; the smell of sex filled the air and seemed intoxicating to all three of them. Starting to buck his hips in and out of her mouth, Bill stroked Rose's hair with one hand as the other reached down and he started to finger Lily's wet pussy, causing Lily to let out a groan.

After a couple of minutes, Bill said, "I reckon we could all use a drink after all our exertions." He pulled out of Rose's mouth and went downstairs, returning shortly afterwards with a bottle of red wine and three glasses. As he entered the bedroom, he noticed that both girls were sitting up on the bed, with their backs against the headrest, their hands between each other's thighs.

"What a lovely sight," he commented, before setting down the glasses and pouring them all a drink.

He handed a glass to each of the girls, before getting on the bed, "Make room," he ordered, "I want to be in the middle of that lovely sandwich."

The girls moved aside to make room for him, and after he had manoeuvred himself into position, he was instantly rewarded with two hands reaching for his cock.

Lily took a sip of her wine as she stroked the top of his cock, Rose holding the base and fondling his balls, and then asked, "Have you washed it grandpa? After being in Rose's arse?"

He looked at her, "No, honey, but Rose gave it a thorough clean with her tongue."

"I sure did sis," chipped in Rose, "he is as clean as a whistle -- and just as ready to be blown!"

Bill erupted into laughter at Rose's quip. "I sure am ready for anything you girls want to try, though I do have some thoughts of my own for maybe a bit later."

"Go on Lily, give it a try -- if you think you can taste my arse on it, I'll go and get a flannel," continued Rose.

Lily placed her glass on the bedside table and slid down the bed till her mouth was level with Bill's groin. She leant over and opened her mouth, eyeing his cock suspiciously for any foreign bodies. When she finally closed her lips over the head of his cock, she was pleasantly surprised that it tasted as before; not even the slightest trace, or taste, of her sister's arse. She started to lick and suck his nob, gently teasing his cock, pulling her head back every time that Bill tried to buck his hips to force his cock further into her mouth. Once he realised that she was going to go at her own pace, Bill gave up and turned his attention to Rose, handing her his glass to put down, before he leant over to kiss her. His hands moved to her breasts, which he weighed in his palms, thumbing the nipples as she groaned into his mouth.

Lily was watching her sister and grandpa making out as she continued to slowly work her lips down his cock; a tinge of jealousy arose as she remembered her time alone with her grandpa and she briefly regretted sharing him with Rose. She continued to lick and suck his cock as she brought a hand to his balls and gently squeezed them, her eyes never moving away from what Rose and Bill were doing. He now had a hand between her thighs, stroking her pussy lips, before pushing a finger into her. As he started to work his finger in and out of Rose's pussy, so Lily adjusted the movements of her mouth, matching him stroke for stroke. He was soon groaning again as his cock grew harder and longer beneath Lily; she moaned as she sucked causing vibrations on his skin and pre-cum to leak from the tip, which she lapped at, swallowing all that she could.

"So, girls," said Bill, breaking from kissing Rose, "how about you two make out, Lily laying on top of Rose and let's see what happens?"

"Sure, gramps," responded Rose, laying flat on the bed, "Come on Lily -- come and lay on top of me, let's mash our breasts together."

Lily looked a bit bemused and unsure but, with some coaxing from Bill, she moved until she was laying on top of Rose, their breasts pressed together, there faces millimetres apart. Rose reached behind Lily's head and pulled it down, sliding her tongue into her sister's mouth as she stroked her back with her free hand. Crawling behind them. Bill looked at the two pussies and Lily's arse as he stroked his cock. He moved forward and rubbed his cock up and down first Rose's, then Lily's, slits, groaning as he watched their lips move apart as if to welcome him. He bent down and kissed Lily's arse cheek as he pushed his cock into Rose, feeling her stretch to accommodate him. Both girls groaned in unison at his actions and he transferred his mouth to Lily's other cheek, kissing and licking the soft, pliant flesh.

Having reconciled herself with the fact that she was making out with her sister, Lily was soon getting heavily involved in the petting session; swapping tongues with her sister as they explored each other's mouths. She moved her hands between their bodies to grasp Rose's breasts and pinch and twist her nipples, something Rose had confided to her that she enjoyed. When Lily felt Bill's cock enter her pussy she let out a gasp into Rose's mouth and pulled on the nipples even harder. She began to push her pussy back, trying to capture more of his thick length as she kissed Rose more passionately, her sexual desires removing any remaining vestiges of her inhibitions.

Switching his cock between the sister's was exciting Bill more than he could imagine; he had shared his bed with two women before but this was the first time that he had been able to switch between pussies as the girls lay on top of each other. Whenever he was fucking Rose, his mouth moved to Lily's arse, kissing and licking her, gradually working his way towards her crack, intent on getting her to give him her anal virginity.

The girls were lost in their passionate embrace, not unaware of Bill's plundering of their pussies, but, suddenly, lost in the pleasure of each other's bodies. They grunted as he ploughed his cock into them but were mainly lost in enjoying the pleasure of each other, their tongues dancing together as their hands continued to explore the curves of their sister.

As he plunged his cock one more time into Lily, Bill began to grunt; his exertions taking their toll as he continued to fuck his granddaughters. He drew in one deep breath and grabbed Lily's hips as he thrust deep into her, feeling his sperm shoot up his cock and bury themselves deep inside her.

Pulling out of Lily, Bill lay on his back, breathing heavily as he watched the girls. Rose rolled Lily onto her back and kissed her way down her body, sucking on her nipples and giving them little bites before continuing her journey South until she reached her honeypot. There were traces of cum on the inside of her thighs that Rose licked up, before pressing her mouth against her sister and licking her slit, taking in even more of Bill's cum. She parted Lily's lips and dipped her tongue inside, licking and sucking the cum out of her sister as Bill started to stroke his cock again, getting excited at what Rose was doing. Bill leaned over and took Lily's nearest nipple in his mouth, sucking on it as Lily just lay there whimpering.

When she had got as much cum out of her sister as she could, Rose moved to the other side of Lily to where Bill was laying and bent down to kiss her, releasing a stream of Bill's cum into Lily's mouth as she did so. Lily's eyes widened as she realised what Rose was doing but she swallowed the combined mixture of Bill's seed and her sister's saliva.

When Rose broke the kiss, she stroked Lily's cheek. "You've come a long way sis, in a very short space of time. I'm exhausted and gonna go to my room for a nap; I'll leave you two lovebirds to spend some time together." With that, Rose got to her feet and left the room, turning at the door to blow them both a kiss. "Thanks for sharing, Lily -- gramps sure has a lovely cock."

"I need a pee -- then I think I'll take a shower, gramps -- wanna join me?"

"There are some questions you just can't say no to!" stated Bill, as he rose to his feet and followed Lily into the en-suite. He turned on the shower and got the water to the right temperature as he waited for Lily to finish peeing.

Once she got into the shower, Bill got in behind her and grabbed the shower gel, putting some on his hands, he went to start to wash Lily, surprised when she moved away from him.

"Uh-uh, gramps," she said, shaking her head, "I've moved my toiletries in now." She reached over to the rack and lifted her Bourbon Vanilla gel and passed it to him. "You'll have to use the stuff on your hands on yourself -- use this on me."

Bill quickly rinsed his hands under the shower and pressed the top of the bottle Lily had given him, squirting some of her shower gel onto his hands. He held one up to his nose and smelled it, nodding his head in approval.

"Mmm -- you'll smell good enough to eat with this on you," he stated.

Lily pouted at him, "I thought I was always good enough, or should I say naughty enough, to eat?"

"Oh, you are baby -- you are -- I just mean you'll be even harder to resist, smelling like this."

Bill moved towards Lily and started to lather her breasts, his eyes constantly looking into hers as he caressed the gorgeous orbs, sliding the soap over her. His fingers went into automatic massage mode as he continued to soap her tits, slowly, sensually running his hands over them.

"This is going to be the longest shower ever gramps, if you take that long over every part of me," said Lily, breathing heavily.

"Well, there's plenty of hot water and I'm in no rush honey," he responded, as he reluctantly let his hands move away from her breasts and started to soap her abdomen.

"Turn around for me baby," he requested.

Turning in the shower, Lily was rewarded with the feeling of Bill pressing his body up against her. He returned his hands to her abdomen, caressing her stomach and exploring her belly button but now she had the added pleasure of his cock pressing up against her arse cheeks. She let out a soft moan as he continued to wash her.

"You like that, baby?" he asked, as he pressed his cock harder against her, it sliding in the valley of her arse.

"Uh-huh," was all she could manage, as she pressed her head back against his chest, surrendering to his caresses.

Working his hands slowly south, Bill started to lather her mons. He could feel the excitement, the tension, in her body as his hands got closer to their goal. He slipped a finger down to her clit and stroked it gently; Lily letting out a gasp of appreciation as he did. He let his fingers work lower down, washing her lips but more intent on pleasuring her than cleaning her now. His fingers played her like an experienced cellist, moving in tune with her body as she was now totally under his spell. Moving against her soft flesh, stroking her slit, slowly inserting a finger as his thumb concentrated on her clit. Her breathing became ragged as his fingers made love to her, her hips moving sensually against him as his experienced fingers continued to play their tune. Her gasps were becoming shorter as she neared her climax, then he reached up and gripped her clit between his finger and thumb, gently squeezing and stroking it as his other hand played her slit as if the imaginary tune in his head was coming to a crescendo.

Lily's scream brought Rose rushing into the room; she looked at the lovers in the shower and smiled.

"I hope you share a shower with me one day grandpa," she stated, "whatever you've just done to Lily, I want to experience."

With that, she exited, closing the door behind her.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," panted Lily, "You are amazing -- such a considerate lover. Let me start to clean you -- once I've got my breath back."

They stood stock still under the jet of water for a couple of minutes, Bill supporting Lily, who was still quite weak at the knees.

"I'm not sure you're going to be capable of washing me anytime soon," he eventually said.

"Oh, I was thinking of taking the weight off my knees," responded Lily, as she turned around and sank to the floor of the shower.

Bill looked down approvingly; his eyes taking in his pretty granddaughter's face, level with his groin and her perfect breasts with the nipples red and erect.

"So, I think I can guess what you're going to wash first -- no shower gel needed for that," he stated, as he moved slightly forward so that his erect cock was touching her lips.

Lily was looking up into his eyes as she slowly opened her mouth and let her tongue trace lightly over the surface of his nob. He groaned in appreciation, as his hand went to the back of her head. He stopped himself from forcing his cock into her mouth, wanting her to go at her own pace but he was struggling as, at that moment, he just wanted to fuck her mouth so badly. Moving her hands to his arse, Lily grabbed his cheeks as she slowly worked her mouth down his cock. His fingers were running through her hair, expressing his appreciation, as she took more and more of his meat into her mouth. When she squeezed his arse, digging her nails slightly in, Bill took that as a sign and started to move his hips backwards and forwards.

Lily kept her mouth motionless, letting Bill fuck her face, as her hands continued to squeeze and caress his arse cheeks. After a few minutes, she pulled her mouth off and pressed his cock against his stomach as she moved her mouth to his balls and started to lick them, her hand stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, his hands grabbing handfuls of her hair and pulling her mouth against him.

Opening her mouth, Lily sucked a ball in, letting her tongue run over the slightly wrinkled skin. Watching her as she sucked on a ball, her hand stroking his foreskin up and down his length, Bill started to breathe heavily.

"God, you are so sexy Lily -- if you're not careful, I think I might come again."

Hearing this, Lily sucked harder on the ball, her hand moving faster and gripping his cock firmer as she stroked it, her eyes alight with lust. His hands stroking her hair and occasionally pulling on it, Bill began to thrust his hips again, watching as pre-cum seeped from the tip and leaked down his length until it met, and coated, Lily's fingers. Looking at him, Lily briefly released his cock, letting it fall and tap against her forehead as she placed her fingers to her mouth and licked the pre-cum off, before returning to sucking his balls and stroking his length.

It wasn't long before he started to cum, the shots of semen firing up from his cock before landing on Lily; the first two, the most powerful, landed in her hair, glistening there as the subsequent spurts started to rain down on her face. Lily opened her mouth in an attempt to catch some but her efforts were futile as the little spatters hit her cheeks and nose. She gathered some up with her fingers, once again staring at Bill as she sucked them into her mouth.

Bill sighed as he looked at her; her almost angelic face splattered with cum which refused to be washed away by the water from the shower, her hair with a couple of streaks of the sticky goo.

"I think I'd better leave you to finish showering on your own honey," he said, as he helped her get to her feet, "If I stay, this shower might go on forever - you might wanna wash your hair, in case you didn't realise."

"Oh, I know what's on there gramps -- some of your special conditioner," she smiled at him as he exited the shower. She stood under the shower, letting her hair get wet as she watched Bill dry himself off with a towel, only really starting to shower properly once he had left the room.

Bill slipped on his dressing-gown and made his way downstairs, checking that Rose was nowhere to be seen before he opened up a small cupboard and took two carrier bags out. He carried them into the lounge and retrieved the girls' stockings, before emptying the contents of the two bags out onto the floor. One bag was for Rose, the other for Lily, and he began to place the items in their stockings. There were a few shiny coins each, some small chocolates and some small, inexpensive toiletries. He picked up the lipsticks and went to put them in their respective stockings before stopping; he looked at the bright red colour he had chosen for Rose and the demurer one he had picked for Lily, he switched them over and placed the bright red lippy into Lily's stocking.

A thought suddenly occurred to him and he stopped filling the stockings to rummage among the presents under the tree. Eventually, having found what he was looking for, he pulled a package out; the label indicated that the present was for Rose. Bill tore the wrapping paper off and pulled out the suspender belt and stockings, holding the items up in front of him before he neatly folded them and placed them in Lily's stocking, smiling to himself as he continued to fill the stockings with the remainder of the goodies he had for the girls. Replacing the stockings back on the mantelpiece, he made his way back up the stairs. He stopped outside Rose's room and peeped through the crack in the door, seeing her on her bed with the covers thrown off. Creeping into the room, Bill admired her body again in the moonlight before he reached down and pulled the covers back over her. He leant down and kissed her forehead before returning to his room.

He was delighted to see Lily sitting up in bed waiting for him. She was reading his book and he wondered what she thought of his erotic choice in literature.

"Hi gramps," she called out, "Give me a moment, I'm just on a really good bit."

He peeled off his dressing-gown and walked over to the bed, sliding under the covers and laying on his side, his arm around Lily's waist, as she read. When she had finished, she closed the book and slid down under the blanket with him, turning to face him and giving him a passionate kiss.

"So -- what's it to be grandpa? Are you game for some late-night action or do you want to sleep?" she enquired.

"I knew you'd be the death of me," he muttered, as he turned her onto her back and pressed his cock between her thighs, pushing his cock into her with her thighs still close together.

"God, that's tight," he whispered, as he continued to push into her.

"Oh fuck," cried out Lily, "you are stretching me so much!"

Bending down, Bill kissed Lily as he continued to force his cock into her; it was more of a struggle with her legs pressed together but he was enjoying how tight she was, how tightly her pussy was hugging his cock.

When he was about two thirds in, he started to work his way in and out of her, each forward movement gaining further ground in his advance. As she got wetter, he picked up momentum, working his cock faster and faster into her sweet, young pussy, until he was fully inside her and slamming his cock into her. His breathing became ragged again as he fucked his granddaughter as if his life depended on it, feeling his balls swell and the cum shoot up his cock and pour into her, lining her vagina with his seed.

He collapsed on top of her, his head on her chest, as his cock started to soften and he slowly pulled out of her. Once he was fully out, he rolled onto his back and lay there, beckoning Lily to lay her head on his chest as he cradled her body against him.

"Time for some sleep, I think," he said, as his eyes closed and Lily heard his breathing turn deeper and deeper as he drifted off.