Grandpa's Christmas Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then they heard Lily's voice, "Rose -- come and help me dish up, will you?"

Smiling at Bill, Rose gave his cock a squeeze as she rose to her feet, "The answer is yes, gramps, if you can persuade Lily, I would love a threesome with you both."

They ate in relative silence. To Lily, it seemed there was some tension in the room, but she decided she must be imagining it. They left the choice of film to Bill and he selected one from his movie club; the title seemed innocuous enough, but the plot soon evolved into a man of power seducing two women to share his bed with him at the same time. It was noticeable to Lily that Rose became particularly animated when there were girl-on-girl scenes; she glanced over at Bill and noticed that he was totally engrossed in the film as well. She couldn't help noticing a tingling in her panties as the bolder one of the girls pinned the more submissive one to the bed and started to lick and suck on her pussy. Her hand instinctively moved between her thighs as her excitement rose; something that Rose noticed almost immediately. Rose allowed herself a smile as she moved slightly closer to her sister, allowing their thighs to touch, she placed a hand on Lily's knee.

"God, this is so erotic, isn't it, Lily?" her hand travelling up Lily's thigh until it was on top of her sister's hand, cupping Lily's hand against her pussy. "I would love to be doing that with you, sis," she whispered.

Lily looked guiltily across at her grandpa as she let Rose's hand take over between her thighs. Bill was watching them, the film now a distant memory as he watched Rose start to stroke her sister's pussy through her panties.

"It's okay Lily -- remember, if it feels good, go with it. It looks like you like it," he commented, as he started to stroke his cock through his trousers.

"Why don't you get that out and show me that wonderful cock I've heard so much about, gramps?" asked Rose, as her fingers explored her sister's crotch.

Bill rose to his feet and undid the buckle on his belt, his eyes never leaving the two girls as he removed his trousers and his boxers. When his cock sprang out, there was an audible gasp from Rose, as she admired his cock for the first time.

"God, you really weren't lying, were you?" she stated, as she subconsciously licked her lips.

As he walked over to the two girls, Bill removed his shirt before stopping in front of them; his cock an inch or so from Lily's face.

"Why don't you show your sister how you look after my cock, Lily?" he asked, running his fingers through her hair.

Lily stared into his eyes as she moved her lips closer, licking the drop of pre-cum from the tip, before she opened her mouth and took just the head in, gently licking and sucking on his nob. She spread her thighs wider as Rose pulled at her leg with her free hand, encouraging Lily to give her better access. When she felt Rose pull her panties aside and start to stroke her bare pussy, she moaned around Bill's cock, the vibrations of her mouth causing Bill to push further in.

Cradling both sides of her face in his hands, Bill started to fuck Lily's mouth. He looked down when he felt Rose pushing his leg aside; realising that she was now on her knees on the floor, Bill moved to the side to allow Rose to get between Lily's spread thighs. He was rewarded by the sight of Rose pressing her mouth against Lily's pussy; watching as she gently kissed and licked her sister for the first time.

Letting out a groan, Bill pulled his cock from Lily's mouth and pulled her up to her feet. Reaching behind her, he unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, reaching down for her panties, only to find that Rose had already removed them. He pulled Lily to him and kissed her passionately, his tongue invading her mouth as he felt her hand go to his cock. As his mouth ravished hers, his hands moved to her breasts, squeezing and massaging them through her bra. Feeling a mouth on his cock again, he looked down to see Lily feeding his cock to her sister; Lily stroking it near the base as Rose worked her mouth around his meat. Bill was in heaven; his dream of having his twin granddaughters at the same time, so close. He kissed Lily even more passionately as he undid her bra and threw that to the floor to join the rest of the discarded clothing.

"Aren't you feeling a little overdressed, Rose?" he asked, as he looked down at her, still fully clothed.

Rose smiled as best she could with a mouthful of cock. She removed her mouth from his manhood, "I could use a little help," she said, with a wink.

As she stood up and turned her back to them, Bill pulled her zip down and slid the dress from her shoulders, watching as it slid to the floor, leaving her in a black lacy bra, matching panties, stockings and suspenders.

"Fuck, that's a hot combination," he groaned, causing Lily to feel a little upset that her newly purchased lingerie had not even received any appreciative comments.

"Well, I can keep it on if you like it that much gramps," said Rose, doing a twirl.

Bill's mind was in turmoil; he had his two beautiful granddaughters both ready for sex and he couldn't work out what he wanted to do with his cock first. Reaching a decision, he lowered Lily to the couch and spread her thighs, moving his mouth between them.

"Rose, get underneath me and get my cock back in your sweet mouth. I wanna see how much you can take of it."

Rose slid between her grandpa's thighs and reached up, taking his cock into her mouth, working the first six inches in easily, coating the sides of his cock with her saliva as her tongue licked the length of him. Bill groaned at the feeling, then turned his attention to the beautiful pussy beckoning to his mouth. The scent of her pussy was calling to him as he kissed his way up the inside of her thighs; licking and lightly biting the flesh intermittently.

As he finally moved his mouth over her pussy, he breathed heavily onto it, causing Lily to moan out loud. He moved his mouth to the side of her pussy, kissing the soft flesh as he inhaled again. His mouth passed over her pussy, without touching it, just breathing heavily on her lips and clit again, before his lips landed the other side of her honeypot and he planted a kiss the other side of her pussy.

"Fuck, Gramps, stop teasing -- lick my pussy, please!" she pleaded.

"I want never gets, Lily -- you know that honey," Bill smiled at her, "but on this occasion, I want as well."

He moved his mouth slowly towards her pussy, all the time maintaining eye contact with her, he breathed heavier and heavier onto her sweet, young, pussy -- watching as drops of moisture, or her juices, formed on her lips. He opened his mouth and licked at the little pearls that had formed on her skin, his tongue barely touching her as he licked the little droplets up. All the time, his hips were slowly grinding his cock in and out of Rose's mouth.

Lily was straining to push her pussy to her grandpa's tongue, seeking the relief that his tongue would give her from her heightened sexual needs. Bill, however, was aware of her efforts and ensured that his tongue never made contact with her properly, teasing her as he continued his pattern of breathing hot air onto her clit and licking off the beads of moisture from her skin.

When Lily continued to plead for relief, Bill finally took pity on her and placed his lips against her, placing soft kisses on her lips, before he gently sucked first one, then the other of her lips into his mouth. His mouth moved slowly over her, his tongue giving little flicks from time to time as his hands reached up and stroked her nipples. Although his cock was in Rose's mouth, this was now something of which he was almost unaware of, as he concentrated on his lovely Lily's pussy; her pleasure was all he was concerned with. His eyes were constantly watching her, measuring her reaction to his moves, taking in her little gasps as he slowly licked her slit, gradually increasing the pressure.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" she blurted out, as her thighs started to convulse, a spray of liquid coating Bill's lower face.

He smiled, pleased at making her cum before he had even touched her clit or probed inside her. He continued to lick her, now enjoying the additional taste of her cum. He started to lick her harder, using his fingers to open her pussy, as he slowly slid his tongue inside her. He used the thumb of his right hand to gently brush her clit as he started to lick and probe her vagina with his tongue; her hips now rising and falling as if she were trying to hump his tongue. As Bill probed further and further, so Lily's breathing became more and more ragged. He recognised the signs of an impending orgasm and quickly removed his tongue from her pussy, replacing it with two fingers as he moved his mouth to her clit and sucked it into his mouth. Lily let out an ear-splitting cry as she orgasmed again, thrusting her pussy against Bill's mouth as she rubbed her slit up and down his face.

"Rose," said Bill, "get up here, sit next to your sister -- I want to see if you two taste the same, as well."

Rose reluctantly removed his cock from her mouth and sat down on the couch, quickly removing her panties and spreading her thighs. Bill quickly moved his mouth to Rose's pussy, wasting no time in sampling her pussy, lapping at her slit.

"Well, gramps, what's the verdict?" asked Rose, as she ran her fingers through his hair.

After licking her pussy and pushing his tongue inside her, Bill finally withdrew, his mouth covered in a mixture of saliva and pussy juices. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked from one sister to the other.

"Well, at least I know how to tell the difference between you two girls in future," he stated.

"So?" asked Rose, "whose pussy was the tastier?"

"Oh Rose, love, I couldn't answer that sort of question! You both taste delightful, but there is a definite difference between you -- it's like sampling two good wines; both enjoyable but with very distinctive effects on the palate. I will gladly sample either of you again, with Lily's permission of course."

"Fair enough, now, maybe with Lily's permission, we can all go to your nice big bed and show her what a menage-a-trois feels like?" Rose looked at her sister as she spoke.

To her surprise, Lily sprang to her feet and grabbed Bill by the cock, leading him to the stairs.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, "You coming sis? Or are you all mouth and no follow-through?"

Bill lifted Lily up and placed her straddling his waist as he climbed the stairs, Rose following behind. Once inside the bedroom, he lowered Lily onto the bed on her back, turning to face Rose.

"About time we saw your breasts, Rose," he said, as he unclipped her bra and removed it, his hands quickly cupping her breasts. He leaned in and kissed her as his hands continued their exploration, slowly sliding them down her waist and then cupping her arse cheeks. His mouth lowered with his hands and his lips were soon sucking on a nipple as he stroked her smooth arse cheeks.

"Hey, you two, don't forget about me," called Lily, as she watched her grandpa, her lover, making out with her sister.

"Sorry Lily, love," said Bill, as he released Rose from his grip and turned back to the bed.

Lily watched as Rose climbed onto the bed, making her way again to her sister's pussy. As she moved her mouth to Lily's pussy, Rose lapped at her slit. Lily couldn't help but notice the different technique her sister used, no teasing or delay -- straight to her pussy and licking hungrily straight away.

As Rose was busy savouring her sister's pussy, Bill crawled onto the bed and lowered his cock towards Lily's mouth. Lily readily accepted the offer, her tongue sticking out as Bill slid his cock into her, pushing until she started to gag. He then withdrew and let her recover, before repeating the process, his hand stroking his cock as he force-fed it to Lily. Rose was watching as she continued to lick and suck on Lily's pussy, trying to see if Lily was taking more into her mouth than she had managed.

As he continued to intermittently fuck Lily's mouth, Bill reached down and cupped Rose's arse, squeezing her nearest cheek, before moving his fingers to her crack and sliding them down to her anus.

A moan escaped Rose's mouth as she felt his fingers explore her arsehole; she watched as he licked his fingers and moved them back, pressing one hard against her rear door.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned into Lily's pussy as she felt the finger slide into her.

Lily had removed her mouth from Bill's cock and was busy licking and sucking his balls, as she stroked his cock, slowly but firmly, sliding the foreskin back and forward over his nob head, which was now leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

"Your turn to sample the pleasures of a woman's pussy, Lily," said Rose, "get down here and lick my cunt."

Lily looked at Rose, then at her grandfather, who merely shrugged his shoulders at her. She tentatively slid down the bed until she was perched under her sister's mound, looking up at the glistening flesh as her sister's juices were already flowing. She poked the tip of her tongue between her lips and licked a small drop of the liquid, her tongue retreating back into her mouth as she let her taste buds go to work. She smiled and pushed more of her tongue out, licking her sister's slit, delighted by the sound of Rose's gasp as she made solid contact. She lifted her head slightly and moved her lips over Rose's clit, sucking it into her mouth.

Bill had been watching the show, one finger still in Rose's arse but he, for those few seconds, was not an active participant, more a voyeur, watching Lily get her first taste of pussy. He was delighted that she seemed to be enjoying the experience and started to work his finger in and out of Rose's arse again. He re-positioned himself so that he was kneeling between Lily's spread legs, using his free hand to rub the tip of his cock along Rose's slit. As he pushed it further, he made contact with Lily's chin; she moved her mouth down and sucked the tip of his cock, her tongue licking Rose's slit at the same time, until he withdrew. This became a pattern as Lily licked and sucked Rose's clit until she was aware of Bill's cock, when she would turn her attention to him.

Rose was groaning and gripping the bed covers hard, giving out an extra loud gasp when she felt Bill push his cock into her pussy. He still had his finger in her arse and was working them both in and out of her; cock in, finger out, finger in, cock out. Rose's breathing was now becoming ragged as she felt her two holes being used as well as Lily now sucking constantly on her clit.

"I'm gonna..." before she could finish her sentence, her orgasm hit her, causing her to groan out even louder, as she threw her head forward onto the bed. Bill spat on Rose's arse and worked the saliva in and around her rosebud before pulling his cock out of her pussy and aligning it with her arse.

"Gramps," Rose moaned, struggling to say words between her gasps for breath, "please, I've had anal before," she paused and took another gulp of air, "but nothing that big. Take it easy please, but, even if I ask you to stop, don't you dare. I wanna feel your big cock in my arse."

Bill grunted. It was difficult to tell if it was an acknowledgement of what Rose had just said or a pure animalistic grunt as he coated his cock in saliva and pressed against her.

"Lily, grab her arse cheeks and pull them as wide as you can for me," he commanded.

Lily looked at her sister, who nodded at her reassuringly, and then did as her grandfather ordered, placing a hand on each of Rose's cheeks and pulling them as wide apart as she could. A small opening appeared as she did this.

"You'll never get that in Gramps -- you're way too big," she stated, looking in awe as her grandpa rubbed the tip of his cock against the small aperture.

"You sure of that Lily?" he enquired, as he spat on the opening again, watching the saliva slide inside the hole.

He pushed harder, grunting with the effort of forcing his cock in; forcing her anus to stretch.

"Sweet Jesus," gasped Rose, "that feels enormous." Rose started to finger her clit, stroking and pinching it as her breathing once more became ragged.

Lily watched on, her hands gripping her sister's arse cheeks as Bill forced the head of his cock into Rose's butt; he turned and smiled at Lily, "That's the hardest part -- well, for me. Now I just need to ease the rest of my cock into that sweet arse." He leaned towards Lily and kissed her as he slowly eased his cock into Rose's arse, stretching it more and more as he continued to gradually work more of his hard cock into her.

As he broke from the kiss, he said, "You don't need to hold her arse anymore baby, you can just watch -- or maybe let her eat your pussy while I fuck her."

Lily released her sister's arse and looked at the scene; her sister on the bed naked, arse in the air with her grandpa's cock about four inches into it. She looked at her grandpa, his chest glistening as if he had been oiled, his stomach with just a slight paunch, his cock slowly pumping in and out of Rose's arse. She looked at his balls hanging and positioned herself between her grandpa's thighs, tracing her tongue over his ballsack, licking first one and then the other.

Her grandpa moaned as he felt her tongue, "Suck on them, baby, take one into your mouth and suck it."

Lily opened her mouth and took a testicle in, sucking on the little ball, trying to move her mouth in time with her grandpa's thrusts, worried that she might hurt him. She soon got into the rhythm and after sucking on one ball for a while she switched her attention to the other ball, sucking that into her mouth and using her tongue to lick the underside of it.

"Fuck, Rose, honey -- you are sure tight -- you definitely done anal before?"

"Oh yes, gramps," said Rose, "Just nothing anywhere near as big as you. It's okay gramps. You can fuck me as hard as you like now; the more you stretch me the better it will feel."

Bill looked at Rose as she had turned her head to look over her shoulder.

"If you're sure honey -- just tell me to ease up any time it gets too much," he said, as he started to pick up the pace, working another two inches into her arse.

Lily couldn't keep his balls in her mouth, so she gave up and went to lay on the bed, moving her face underneath her sister until she was able to suck on a nipple. Rose groaned and lowered her own face so that she could suck on Lily's breasts. As her grandpa fucked her arse, her body and head moved back and forwards, with Lily trying to keep pace underneath her. Rose groaned as she felt Bill push deeper and gently bit Lily's nipple, causing Lily to gasp. Rose moved a hand to Lily's other nipple and pinched it before pulling on it. In retaliation, Lily bit Rose's nipple and then began to pull on her other nipple with her hand; suddenly remembering a comment Rose had made to her one night, she twisted the nipple, causing Rose to let out a wild animalistic groan.

Now pounding Rose's arse hard, Bill said, "I'm gonna cum soon Rose -- your arse just feels too good."

"Yes, gramps -- cum for me -- coat me with your cum."

Bill grunted an assent and gripped her hips harder as he plunged his cock in and out of her. As he felt the cum rising from his balls, he pulled out of her and stroked his cock as his seed sprayed through the air. The first spurt was so fierce that it shot over her shoulder and landed on Lily's stomach. Rose lowered her mouth further and began to lick at it as she felt further sprays of cum land on her back and arse. Lily moved further down her sister's body and was soon between her thighs where she started to lick at the sopping wet pussy she found there. When Bill pushed his cock towards her mouth, she shouted, "No way gramps -- that has just been in Rose's arse."