Grandpa's Christmas Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing the remnants of the cum in her mouth, Lily looked at her grandpa.

"I hope you're not thinking that you're finished grandpa -- I have needs too," said Lily, as she reversed her legs over her grandpa and lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

Looking up as she approached, Bill gazed up at her pussy as she backed down on him, admiring the glistening lips, the heart of her femininity as she lowered her honeypot onto his mouth. He automatically slipped his tongue out, tasting her again, savouring the sweetness of her juices; he groaned as his taste buds savoured the taste of her, his fingers moved to her clit and started to stroke it as she ground her pussy against his mouth.

"Oh God, yes -- yes, gramps, oh fucking hell, yessssss!" she exclaimed, as she came on Bill's face, her juices squirting over him, coating his entire face with her sweet nectar.

As she relaxed, Lily lay down on her grandpa, finding her face in close proximity to his spent cock. She looked at the softening cock in front of her and smiled, remembering how she had hoped for so long to be here, with her gramps. She reached out and stroked it, smiling as it twitched under her touch.

"Gramps? Grandpa?" she called.

"Yes, baby? What?"

"Is this just a holiday thing? Do you have a lady friend who looks after you regularly?"

"No baby -- there's been no-one since your grandma -- till now. It can be a holiday thing if you want honey, and I will treasure it forever but, as I said earlier, I would love the chance to continue making love to you, my precious girl."

"Me too, gramps, me too," she responded, laying her head on her grandpa's thigh, allowing her tongue to stretch out and lick the soft skin of his penis.

They lay there, each lost in their own thoughts, as they recovered from their sexual exploits. Bill's hands roamed over the bare flesh of her back and buttocks; her attention focused solely on the huge hunk of manhood that filled her eyes.

After about twenty minutes they heard the door to Rose's room open and some rushed footsteps to the bathroom, followed by some retching sounds.

"Oh dear," said Lily, "I think I should go to her."

"Of course, Lily, of course, you go," responded Bill, watching his lover's body, as she quickly wrapped herself in a dressing gown and left the room.

Bill slowly rose to his feet and went to the bathroom, washing his cock and stomach. He dried himself off and got dressed before making his way downstairs, sitting in his favourite chair in front of the fire. He selected a station playing Christmas songs and carols as he watched the flames flicker in the fire, lost in his thoughts of the events of the last 24 hours.

His thoughts were disturbed by the sounds of the girls coming down the stairs; he looked to see Lily assisting Rose as they descended. Lily still dressed in, Bill assumed, just her dressing gown with Rose similarly attired, presumably with the bra and panties he had left her in underneath.

"Can I get you anything Rose?" he enquired, rising to his feet and going to assist Lily. He picked Rose up and carried her, laying her on the couch; her robe slipped slightly open and Bill was treated to a glimpse of her bare breast. Rose realised where her grandpa was looking and quickly pulled the robe back closed.

"A glass of water, please, gramps," she said, her voice only just audible.

Bill went to the kitchen, leaving Lily fussing over her sister, to get the water.

"Sorry, sis, I guess I took things a little too far, earlier," Rose apologised.

"Yeah, well, you were quite plastered," responded Lily, looking quizzically at her twin, "but...."

"But what, Lily?"

Unknown to the two girls, their grandpa was lurking just outside the door, listening in to the conversation, wondering where it was heading.

Lily looked a little uncomfortably at her mirror image, "But, I mean, well -- are you -- you know -- have you ever...."

A smile formed on Rose's ashen face, "If you're trying to ask whether I've ever had sex with another girl -- sure, let's face it guys don't have these fun bags to play with," as she said this, she squeezed her own breasts, "and I do love to lick a nice pussy. Don't get me wrong, I could never be totally gay, I like cocks too much, but variety is the spice of life -- you should try it sis."

Just then Bill walked into the room with Rose's water and handed it to her, "Like I said to you before, Lily love, you need to try things to find out whether you enjoy them or not. Sounds to me like Rose has a similar attitude to me in these matters."

"So, gramps, does that mean you've been with another man?" asked Rose, a smirk spreading across her face.

Bill sat down in his armchair and looked at the two girls, he patted his lap, inviting Lily to sit with him, closing his arm around her waist as she did.

"I have never said anything to anyone about this, not your dad, not your late gran -- but, when I was in college, my room-mate turned out to be bisexual. One night after we both pulled blanks at the bar, we returned to our room, both pretty pissed and he suggested as we had failed to get any girls, we fuck each other. Well, I guess I've always had this idea that you have to try everything once, so I agreed. He let me fuck his arse first, and, yeah, it was good -- let's face it there's no difference between fucking a guy in the arse and fucking a girl in the arse -- but, when he fucked me -- well, let's just say I decided there and then, it wasn't for me. So that was my one and only experience of that."

The girls both looked at him shocked. "So, there you go Lily -- you should give everything a try," stated Rose, still staring at her grandpa as she spoke.

Lily blushed as she thought about letting her grandpa fuck her arse and turned even redder when she thought about going to bed with another girl, but her interest had been aroused on both counts.

"Go and get me a beer, honey," said Bill, tapping Lily's backside.

Lily got to her feet and made her way to the fridge, getting a beer out for Bill and returning to the living room. When she entered the room, Bill and Rose stopped talking and both sets of eyes turned to her.

"What? she asked, "what are you two plotting now?"

Turning his face to look back at Rose, Bill said, "We were just discussing the future, honey. Things that may happen, going forward. Like you two going into business together locally and living here with me."

"Really?" Lily raised an eyebrow, "why the sudden silence then?"

"Well, we were just talking about the living arrangements if you were here permanently. I mean, if you are still willing at that time, I would like you to share my bed every night," he looked at Rose, "maybe you should continue with what you were saying, Rose."

"Well," said Rose, taking another sip of her water, "I'm all for the idea of setting up a new salon here and living here with gramps, especially if Davy and I get together. But I was just saying to gramps that I would like to try it with you," her voice trailed off as she said these last words, her eyes watching her sister's face closely for her reaction.

"Christ!" exclaimed Lily, "no wonder you went quiet! I thought all that was because you were horny and drunk -- you really want to have sex with your own sister? -- your twin sister -- don't you think that's a little weird?"

"Well," responded Rose, "you seem to think it's okay to have sex with gramps, so clearly it isn't a moral issue for you regarding family members."

Lily's eyes switched from Rose to Bill and back again, "You're serious, aren't you? God -- I'd half convinced myself that this was a wind-up. It'd be like making love to myself! And you clearly have no objection, gramps. I think I need to sit down. Here take this," handing the opened beer to Bill.

Making her way to the end of the couch, Lily sat at her sister's feet, momentarily lost in thought.

"I could help you with that too, if you want," stated Rose, "making love to yourself I mean, though most people call it masturbation."

"Okay, enough for now," interjected Bill, "I think poor Lily has had enough surprises for one day. Look, I know we don't usually, but why don't we get changed for dinner; smarten ourselves up a bit, that's if you're up to it Rose?"

The course of the conversation had seemed to perk Rose up, "Sure, why not -- any special requests gramps? Stockings and suspenders? Low-cut top?" She smiled as she saw the images cross Bill's mind.

"You wear whatever you want Rose -- I don't imagine there's too much in your wardrobe that I wouldn't approve of. I'm just going to put a few bits in the oven and then I'll follow you girls up."

As she moved towards the stairs, Lily announced, "I'm going to change in my old room, gramps. I want it to be a surprise."

Once inside the bedroom, Lily quickly stripped naked, before wrapping a towel around herself and heading to the family bathroom, where she quickly washed her body down and dried herself. She selected her favourite perfume from her toiletry bag and sprayed it liberally, not just on her neck but also on her breasts and a little spray on her mons. Returning to the bedroom, she picked out her new red bra and panties set and put them on, checking herself out in the mirror. Satisfied with her choice of underwear, she selected the shortest dress in her collection, a little black number and pulled it on, before doing the zip up. She sat at the dressing table and started to apply makeup.

As she was applying eye shadow, the door opened and Rose walked in, half-dressed in a striking blue dress that ended at the bottom of her arse. Lily couldn't help but admire her sister as she walked in; so full of confidence in her body, her looks, her choice of clothing.

"Hey, sis," said Rose, "could you be an angel and do my zip up? I could ask grandpa, but he's more likely to pull it down."

Lily rose from her chair and moved behind Rose, pulling the zip up for her.

"Thanks, sis. You look beautiful by the way. Do you think, if grandpa was, say, thirty years younger and not our grandpa -- do you think he would be the one for you?"

Lily walked over to the window, looking out over the woodland behind the house. She paused before speaking, gathering her thoughts.

"So, what is age other than a number? I don't think about grandpa's age when I sleep with him -- hell, I reckon he is fitter than most of the lads our age. As for the fact that he is our granddad, I don't think that has any relevance at all; if you love someone, if fate makes it that the person you love so deeply is related to you -- you have to accept it, you have to store that little piece of information in a distant corner of your mind and enjoy the fact that you have found a man you love, regardless of everything. So, to answer your question, if he will have me, grandpa is the man for me."

Rose closed the space between them, placing her arms around her sister's waist from behind.

"I am so happy for you Lily; so happy and also slightly jealous. I have had so many boyfriends -- lovers -- whatever you want to call them. Not one of them has come close to making me as happy as you seem with grandpa; maybe it is an age thing -- maybe I should be looking for an older man, someone more mature -- someone who knows how to treat a woman."

"You'll find your Mr Right, Rose, you'll find the man for you -- remember you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."

"Thanks sis, you are a gem -- grandpa is a very lucky man -- I hope he doesn't hurt you."

"I'm in this thing with my eyes wide open, Rose -- I know there is a chance that for grandpa this is just a passing fancy, possibly something to tick off his bucket list -- but I am going to try and keep him hungry for more and more. Now, let's finish getting ready and go downstairs."

In his room, Bill was slipping on one of his "special occasion" shirts and a pair of soft-touch trousers. He finished dressing and dabbed on some after-shave, before making his way downstairs.

The fire was lit and the living room had that cosy, winter feel and look that he enjoyed on a cold winter's day; the flames flickering and the logs crackling in the fireplace. He stood in the doorway and looked down at the rug, remembering the pleasure of the night before, as he idly stroked his cock through his trousers. As he heard the girls start to descend the stairs, he made his way into the kitchen and scooped three glasses from the Christmas Punch he had made earlier. Carrying them into the living room, he handed the girls a glass each.

"Here's to a wonderful holiday season together - may all your dreams come true," he toasted, winking at Lily as he did so.

They all clinked glasses and sipped the traditional family drink from their glasses as they stood in front of the fire.

"I must say, you two girls look ravishing," commented Bill, as he eyed them both up and down, "If it wasn't for how short your dress is Rose, I'd have trouble knowing which of you was which."

"Now, now grandpa, - don't go using that old "I didn't know which twin was which" routine to try to fuck me," responded Rose, "your Lily's man and I wouldn't want to spoil that."

He smiled at the two sisters, "There is no way I would fuck you, Rose, well -- not without permission -- I wouldn't want to hurt this sweet angel." He put his arm around Lily and lowered his lips to hers, giving her a passionate kiss before breaking away.

They sat down, the girls on the couch and Bill in his armchair, drinking the punch and nibbling from the bowls of snacks that Bill had laid out. The conversation ranged from their walk that morning, the cruise that Lily and Rose's parents were on and their plans after finishing their hairdressing course.

"I was serious, girls, about the pair of you opening a salon here. The opportunity seems too good to pass up on -- and it would be nice to see more of my favourite girls."

"Favourite girls? You sure you meant the plural gramps?" asked Rose, a smile crossing her face, "Anyway, I'm pretty sure you've seen all of Lily that there is to see."

As Bill burst into laughter, Lily playfully slapped her sister's thigh, "Why do you have to turn every conversation to sex, Rose?"

"You know, you can never have too much of a good thing, Rose -- I will never get tired of seeing Lily naked. But, to answer your question, I did mean the plural -- it will be nice to see more of you too Rose -- and being here would give you the opportunity to see more of Davy."

Lily was blushing at her grandpa's forthrightness, storing the words in her mind, "He will never get tired of me -- it could be that this will be a lasting thing."

"Okay gramps -- it sounds like a good idea -- the only problem is where do we get the capital to set up a salon? I was thinking we could start as mobile hairdressers, visiting people in their own homes," said Rose.

"Well," said Bill, "I'd like to help you out there. I've got all this money in the bank and need something to invest it in. There's always a few empty shops in the High Street; once you're qualified, we could visit a few, check them out and see which one is best for converting to a salon." He paused, looking at them, "I wouldn't get involved in the running of the business, unless you wanted any advice -- I'd be what they call a sleeping partner."

The roar of laughter that came out of Rose's mouth caused the flames in the fire to flicker even more. "Sleeping partner -- yeah, you'll be that alright -- only with Lily though, not me."

"Are you sure grandpa?" asked Lily, "You call it an investment, but it could be a risky one -- a new business setting up -- two newly qualified hairdressers -- I wouldn't want you to lose money just because we're your granddaughters."

"Lily, I doubt that it will take even half of the money I inherited and it will be nice for me to help you two get started. I really want to do it -- and not just because it means I get to share my life with you. If you ever meet someone your own age that you want to get together with, that will be alright with me. I know there is a large age gap and I realise this infatuation with me may not last, but for as long as it does, I want to enjoy it."

"Great, that's settled then," said Rose, "all we need to do now, sis, is make sure we both pass!"

Lily got up from the couch and crossed over to Bill, hugging him where he sat and kissing his cheek, whispering "Thanks Gramps, I really love you and I can't imagine anyone appealing to me more than you do."

"Okay, why don't you two prepare dinner tonight -- I'll be doing the dinner tomorrow, so it's only fair," stated Bill, as he finished his glass of punch.

"Sure, no problem, gramps," said Lily, taking his empty glass, "Why don't I refill this for you as well?"

"That sounds a great idea, honey," said Bill, patting her arse as she walked past him.

"Come on Rose, there must be something you can do in the kitchen," called out Lily.

"Okay sis, guess I'll have to improve my culinary skills if we are going to live here," said Rose, as she followed her sister to the kitchen.

Lily returned to the living room with Bill's glass of punch, leaving Rose to bung a few bits in the oven.

"Just going to do some bits and pieces gramps, if that's okay -- we found some pizzas in the fridge as well as some garlic mushrooms and I'll throw a salad together."

"Sounds good to me, Lily -- shall we eat in here, on our laps -- watch a film?"

"Sure gramps -- something romantic and mushy, hopefully."

She returned to the kitchen and prepared the salad, exchanging places with Rose, who returned to the living room with a fresh glass of the punch.

Sitting on the arm of Bill's chair, Rose put her free arm around his shoulder and gave him a hug.

"I wanted you to know that I really appreciate your offer grandpa; and don't forget you do have more than one granddaughter," bending down and kissing his cheek.

"You know Rose, I always thought if either of you girls would -- you know -- spend special time with me, it would have been you. It came as a total shock when Lily revealed that it was her having sex with me; a very nice surprise I have to admit," as he spoke, he slipped his arm around Rose's waist. "If I can persuade Lily, would you be interested in a threesome? I would love to watch you two making out for real and, despite the fact that you two are identical, I would love to find out how the more experienced sister is in bed. Don't get me wrong; as far as I am concerned Lily will always be the one I want to share my bed permanently but I have always fancied a threesome with twins -- identical twins even better."

"You randy old goat -- not satisfied with screwing one of your granddaughters, you want us both in the same bed as you!" exclaimed Rose.

She felt a warmth between her thighs as she remembered her sister's description of Bill's cock. She bit her bottom lip as she imagined the cock within reach of her hand; a cock that was, basically being offered to her.

"Tell me," she continued, "is it true what Lily told me? Nine inches of hard cock?"

"Well, I've never measured it personally -- what man does that? But, from the porn I've watched, I'd say it is bigger than most -- not as big as some of those monster cocks they show but, yeah, it probably is something like nine inches. If you come to bed with me you can find out for yourself."

Rose looked into Bill's eyes as she reached her hand down and stroked the length of his cock through his trousers. "Feels more like about six inches to me," she stated, leaving her hand in place, slowly stroking his cock.

"Yeah, well it's not fully erect at the moment, but you carry on doing that and you'll soon have it at full strength," he responded, his hand stroking her waist as he enjoyed the attention she was paying to his cock.