Grandpa's Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering the bathroom Sophie was pleased to see that it wasn't as bad as she had been expecting, giving the shower and sink a thorough cleaning, before wiping down all the surfaces with a wet cloth. Finally she mopped the tile floor, standing in the doorway to admire her work. The place was sparkling and while she had started to sweat from the exertion, she made her way into the hall to start hoovering. The money for this cleaning gig would be good and by the time the summer ended, she should have a nice little kitty of cash built up to help her when she went off to University. It also helped that Wilf's situation was so sympathetic. She couldn't imagine what it would be like losing a partner that you had spent most of your life with. It was hardly surprising that he hadn't bothered with such a mundane task as cleaning when there was such a gaping hole left in his life.

Downstairs, Wilf had cleared all the detritus from the living room, turning his attention to the kitchen and the massive pile of dirty crockery he had accumulated in the past week. Opening the cupboard under the sink, he pulled out a pair of yellow gloves to protect his hands, smiling to himself as he remembered all the times he had watched Denise washing up in these exact same gloves. Taking a deep breath, he got to work, filling the sink with hot water and soap as he scrubbed down each individual item, before placing it on the draining board.

Sophie had finished the landing, pulling the hoover towards Wilfred's bedroom door. She hesitated for a second. This was her first job, of any kind. She wasn't a professional cleaner and she'd never been given access to someone's personal space like this. She realized that she was about to enter the room where Wilfred dressed, slept and presumably, made love to his now deceased wife. This was certainly a big responsibility to be given and she had that in mind as she pushed the door open.

The bed frame was old and made of polished oak, with a large, comfy looking mattress atop it. The covers were spread messily over the bed and she set about straightening them up, plumping up the pillows and making it look neat and tidy. As she finished, she looked over at the picture of Denise on the bedside table. Glancing over at the door to make sure she was alone, she picked the picture up and took a good look at it. It felt strange, looking at a woman that she had never met, and now, never would. She was pretty, very pretty, there was no doubting that. Her and Wilfred must have made a very handsome couple. Her eyes darted to the bed and for a second she pictured the two of them under the covers, engaged in passionate sex, before pushing the thought from her mind. As she turned the frame, the sunlight caught the glass, showing a stain on her face, a stain in the shape of a pair of lips.

Suddenly, she felt incredibly sad for Wilf. He must feel so alone, so helpless without the woman he so clearly loved with every fiber of his being. Putting the picture back in its place, she plugged in and fired up the vacuum cleaner, getting to work on the carpet. It had clearly been a while since anyone had cleaned in here and the hoover bag quickly filled up with dust. After emptying it out, she returned to her task, sliding the head of the hoover under the bed when she heard it hit something, giving off a loud, metallic clang, piquing her curiosity as she put the appliance down, getting down on all fours to investigate.

It was dark under the bed and her eyes took a moment to adjust to the lack of light, but when it finally did, she saw what she had accidentally struck. It was a large, black metal box with a wooden handle on the top, secured with four large, sturdy metal latches. She knew that she shouldn't look any further, that she would be invading Wilfred's privacy, but something about it compelled her. She reached under the bed, grasping the cold metal edges with her fingertips and pulling it out into the light. Running her hands along the top of the box, she could tell it was old, paint chipped away in certain areas, the handle worn as if it had been used many, many times. She looked around the room to make sure she wasn't being watched before taking a deep breath and snapping open the latches, lifting the lid.

Her jaw dropped, breath catching in her throat as her eyes darted across the contents of what was inside. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. In the top right corner were three clear plastic bottles, each with a strip of tape on them, with handwriting on each so you could differentiate their contents. 'Lube.' 'Baby Oil.' 'Numbing Cream.' Below the bottles were a selection of sex toys, a flesh colored dildo, a clear glass butt plug, a vibrator, handcuffs, paddles, ball gags, and countless more items that she didn't even recognize. To the left was a separate compartment full of various garments, from what she could see there was a nurse's outfit, a schoolgirl's skirt, a nuns veil, a latex bodysuit, and much, much more, hidden within the depths of the metal container. She was completely flabbergasted at what she had found, heart pounding in her ears as it dawned on her that she had stumbled across something she wasn't meant to see. That no-one was meant to see.

Something about this whole bizarre situation had flicked a switch inside her. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but she could feel arousal building inside her as she continued to stare into the box of debauchery. Reaching out, she took the dildo in her hands, picking it up and bringing it closer to her face. She had only ever seen one real cock in her life and this was much bigger than that one, it must have been at least eight inches long. She ran her fingertips along the shaft, feeling the molded veins against her skin as her crotch began to slowly dampen with excitement. Wrapping her hand around the tip, she wondered what it would feel like to push it inside her. Would it hurt? Would it feel good? Would Wilf find her on his bedroom floor, his toy buried deep inside her as she moaned? The thought only turned her on even more. She slipped a hand into her joggers and lazily traced her finger along her slit through her panties. She shuddered gently as goosebumps began to form on her skin. She knew this was dangerous, and stupid, but that was part of what made it feel so good as her digits applied more pressure to her needy pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips as she wondered how the plastic phallus would feel inside her mouth. Did she really dare to taste it?

Before she could find out one way or the other, the bedroom door suddenly swung open as Wilf stepped inside, his approach muffled by the carpeted landing and his bare feet. "Hey Sophie, I thought I'd bring you a glass..." Her body froze, adrenaline spiking as her head snapped round to look at her elderly client. He was staring at her, kneeling on the floor, box open, dildo in one hand, the other buried in her crotch, face flushed red with arousal. Time stood still for a second as their eyes met, neither able to breathe as they tried to process what was happening. Fear spread through Sophie's body like a wildfire as she watched the glass of water he had been carrying slip from his fingers and drop to the carpet, sending liquid flying across the room and onto her chest as a look of shock and embarrassment spread across his face.

She had been caught in the act. There was no denying what she was doing in the bedroom of an elderly man that she had only just met and as she felt the water soak into her blouse, she remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were small, so she usually didn't bother with one, but as she felt the cold water making her nipples harden and push against the fabric, she wished she had decided to wear one today. She had never felt so exposed, so guilty, and so embarrassed in her entire life. How was she possibly going to get out of this?

12