Grandpa's Guide to Women Pt. 08

Story Info
This is really going to happen, isn't it?
2.7k words
4.68
6.1k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
631 Followers

Your response to Grandpa's Guide to Girls was so flattering that it motivated me to write this sequel. You voted your approval and made very kind comments about the story of Grandpa Frank helping young Ben woo his first girlfriend.

You need to know why I placed this sequel in the "first-time" category. Ben is not a virgin when he arrives at college, but every sex scene in this 10-part sequel has at least one character having at least one "first-time" experience. Oral. Bondage. Anal. Roleplay. Reluctance. Facials. Threesomes. New partners. The recurring theme is the gradual surrender of diverse kinds of innocence.

As you know, many stories in Literotica defy categorization. It's almost impossible to give readers all the information they deserve while deciding what stories to read. If you're looking for a tale of young lovers having erotic experiences for the first time, you'll find it in Grandpa's Guide to Women. Just know that these characters surrendered their virginity before this story begins.

Part 8 shows Ben doing his best to give Julie a new experience.

All characters are adults over 18.

.......................................

Sonya did some reflection and came up with several suggestions for role-playing games. We acted out fantasies about her being an older, predatory woman with a young, innocent boy. She suggested other scenarios that were just as enjoyable. We kept coming back to Sonya's long-term interest in having sex with another woman, but it's hard to find believable ways for me to pretend I'm a girl who coincidentally has a cock.

Edibles helped. So did vodka.

I'd always been careful to avoid telling Sonya too many details about my relationship with Julie, and I kept quiet about Sonya with Julie. I didn't want to violate anyone's confidence, and I wanted both women to know I respected their privacy. I hate it when guys tell other people about sexual things they do with their girlfriends. I don't ever want to be that kind of guy.

But Sonya and I were talking about having a threesome with Julie, and there was no way to do that without discussing some very personal issues. "I've had a lot of fun learning about your fantasies, Sonya," I said one day. "I've particularly enjoyed learning that you've got such a strong dominant streak. It's very erotic."

"Does that mean it's OK if I spank you sometime?" she asked, grinning.

"Just don't leave any marks that would be hard to explain in the locker room," I said.

"I need to tell you that I've talked to Julie about having a threesome, and the idea scares her a little. Sonya, if we're going to do this, you need to know some things about Julie that are very private. I'll need to tell Julie some private things about you."

"You can tell her whatever you want," Sonya said. "I'm not shy. If we're going to have sex, it makes sense that we will have to be very open with each other. What kind of things do you want to tell her about me?"

"Well, I need to say that you're attracted to girls," I said.

She laughed. "Oh. Right. That. OK, I admit that's pretty relevant information. I guess she needs to know that the woman who wants a threesome with her happens to like the ladies. While you're on the topic, feel free to tell her that I think she's hot."

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course. Julie is hot as hell. God, I'd love to get my hands on her. Every time I see her ass I want to give it a squeeze. Those big boobs are amazing. I'm particularly fond of the gray leggings she wears sometimes. Very flattering. Be sure to share that information.

"Since you have to tell her I like girls, you have to tell me about Julie. Does she like girls?"

"Definitely. Unlike you, she has absolutely no experience with women. But the idea arouses her," I said.

"Good to know," Sonya replied.

"There's something about Julie that I would never tell anyone, but I need to tell you. I'm sure I can trust you to never betray her confidence. You need to know that Julie is submissive. She's a hard-core sub. Loves being told what to do."

"Oooo! Kinky!" Sonya said.

"The relevant fact here is that you've got a very pronounced dominant streak," I told her. "If you and I have a threesome with Julie, she's going to want both of us to dominate her."

"This just gets better and better," Sonya said. "I like this plan. Happy to be part of it."

"I just thought we should discuss this before I tell Julie it's going to happen," I said.

"I'm guessing you haven't told her that I'm the woman who wants to do this, right?"

"That's right. She doesn't know it's you. I'll make sure she knows in advance."

"You need to do that," Sonya said. "It's very possible that Julie would be willing to have a threesome with anybody but me. She may still feel bad that we started dating during that time you refused to have sex with her."

"I've wondered about that," I said. "But you're terrific. I've never told her anything remotely negative about you. I'll be sure to tell her you're the woman who wants to be with us."

The next day I had particularly enjoyable sex with Julie. By now I'm sure you understand that I get more satisfaction from making a woman climax than I get from making myself climax. When things go particularly well - as they did that night - I can make Julie cum three times, and one of those orgasms will be strong enough to detect on earthquake monitors. In retrospect, it's not too surprising that people are gossiping about my sex life. Julie and Sonya are both delightfully loud lovers, so there's plenty of material to gossip about.

"We need to discuss something, young lady," I said that night.

"What do we need to discuss, sir?" Julie asked.

"I've arranged for a woman to have a threesome with you. With us. You're ready to do that, right?"

Julie had a conflicted look on her face. "I guess. It's scary. But every time you make me do something I'm reluctant about at first, I end up loving it. I guess I should just do it and see if I like it, sir."

"That's a very good attitude to have, little girl. You know I think you're the sexiest woman alive. Your willingness to share your fantasies is a big part of the reason. Thank you."

"You're welcome, sir," she said.

"There are a few things you need to know," I said. "You need to know that the woman I have in mind has a very strong attraction to girls in general, and you in particular."

"Me? She's attracted to me?" Julie said.

"Yes. She thinks you're hot. She's anxious to have sex with you. She says she thinks that the gray leggings you wear sometimes are particularly flattering. She likes your ass. She also likes you as a person. She hasn't had sex with a woman, and she would love it if you could take her virginity."

Julie's eyes got big. "Wow," she said. "Things just got real. Sir, do I know her?"

"I think so," I said. "It's Sonya. She said she was very sad about your trouble, and she's glad things have gotten so much better. She's been hoping for a chance to have sex with a woman, and she'd love for it to be you."

Julie looked sad.

"I'm not sure what I think about that," she said. "I used to feel very jealous of her. I used to hate having to share you with her. I'm conflicted about Sonya. It might be weird trying to be intimate with her."

"When you felt bad about Sonya, what bothered you?" I asked.

"God. Everything," Julie said. "I fucked up so much of my life the night I got drunk. The worst thing was I thought I'd lost you. I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid. It was very threatening when you immediately started dating Sonya. I thought that meant our relationship was over.

"Sir, I'm very glad that you were willing to keep seeing me. I was desperate. I was so desperate that I was willing to let you date other women. I used to hate knowing you were seeing Sonya. I always hoped I'd have you for myself someday. I hoped that if I was the best possible girlfriend, you'd eventually stop seeing her. I don't think about that much anymore, but it bothered me for a long time."

Julie looked miserable. "When we got back together, I felt like I was on probation with you. I did things I wouldn't have done before. I never let a man cum in my mouth before you made me do that. I never let a man near my ass. I never would have let you tie me up if I thought I had a choice. All that happened because I was afraid you'd dump me if I didn't give you whatever kind of sex you wanted."

"I'm sorry you felt that way," I said. "I never meant to hurt your feelings. I wasn't trying to be coercive."

"You didn't hurt my feelings, sir," Julie said. "You were great. You helped me begin feeling better about myself. I'm glad you forced me to do all those kinky things. I learned a lot about what excites me, sir. I guess I'm a pretty lousy feminist because I love letting you do so many dirty things to me."

"I think you're a great feminist, young lady," I said. "You are exploring your sexuality without letting guilt stop you. That's what feminists are supposed to do."

Julie laughed. "That sounds like something you'd hear from a man who wants to have a threesome, sir!"

"Ouch!" I said. I pulled Julie closer. "It's true that I want to have a threesome with you. I'm sure we'll both enjoy it. To me, the only question is whether it's a good idea for the other woman to be Sonya. If you really hate the idea, we won't do it. But it would please me if you gave her a try."

She smiled. "We already know how much I enjoy pleasing you, sir," Julie said. "Fine. Tell her it's OK. Tell her I'm glad she likes me. Tell her I think she's cute, too. Oh God, this is actually going to happen, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, young lady. Yes it is."

With the conversation over, it was time for us to have sex. I felt I needed to do something special for Julie. It needed to be something we'd never done before. I'd spent some time paging through the book Grandpa gave me, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Kink, and I found an idea I thought she'd enjoy. Julie liked to be surprised, and I was certain this was something she wouldn't expect.

Things started as they always did.

"Take off your clothes, young lady. Do it slowly," I said.

"Yes sir," she said.

I sat in my chair and watched her disrobe, enjoying the ritual that always preceded our time in bed. Julie didn't wait for me to order her to get in my lap. She sat down so we both could enjoy taking a few minutes for me to caress her naked body and build anticipation for what we were about to do next.

It is wonderful having a girlfriend who enjoys kinky sex, but it is always a challenge to find new experiences for her. I hoped she'd enjoy what I wanted from her tonight.

"Get down on the floor, young lady," I said, pointing to the spot where she could crouch between my knees.

Julie had become a very skilled cocksucker in the short time she'd been doing it. My personal preference is to cum in her pussy, not her mouth, but cocksucking allows Julie to enjoy an especially powerful form of submission. The main thing I enjoy about blowjobs is the sight of a beautiful naked woman sucking my cum down her throat.

"That's a good girl, Julie. Good job." For me, it's hard to know what to say when I'm dominating Julie. She likes hearing me talk, especially when I talk dirty, but sometimes I think my words sound cheesy and fake. Calling an adult woman a "good girl" seems like a line from a low-budget porno.

Grandpa says that I should never try to make a blowjob last longer than necessary. As good as it might feel for me, it's rude to make women spend a lot of time doing something that forces them to open their mouths so wide. It gets uncomfortable for them. I leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes, and gave my complete attention to letting Julie make me cum.

It wasn't long before I knew my orgasm was close. Julie knew it too. She started working harder, closing her eyes as she sucked and used one hand to jack the part of my shaft that didn't fit in her mouth. I got closer, and closer, and I finally felt it was time for Julie's little surprise.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pulled Julie's head back so my cock popped out of her mouth. She opened her eyes and gave me a confused look. We'd never done this before. I grabbed my cock with one hand and aimed at Julie's face as I jacked off rapidly.

She was startled when she felt my cum splash all over her. I got some on her cheeks, her chin, her eyes, her hair, and even up her nose. "Open your mouth!" I ordered before depositing a big glob on her tongue.

Julie's face was a gooey mess. It would have made a beautiful picture, but I didn't have a camera nearby. Maybe next time. I kept a tight grip on her hair, then began using one finger to scoop up my cum and spoon it in her mouth. She figured out quickly that I wanted her to suck my finger clean as I put more and more cum between her lips.

It was my first climax of the day, and I dumped an unusually large amount of goo on her face. Her skin looked slick and sticky afterward, and she had a hard time opening her eyes because I got cum all over them.

"Go clean your face, young lady," I said quietly.

I was naked and in bed by the time Julie returned. For a moment I considered eating her snatch, but decided instead that I'd have her lay on her back while I played with her pussy. The experience of receiving a facial must have excited Julie, because she was very wet and very responsive to my touch.

I've seen lots of facials on porn videos, and I have mixed feelings about them. On the one hand, a facial can be seen as degrading. That's fine if a couple enjoys degradation, but that isn't part of what Julie and I have. Some couples enjoy the idea of the man "marking his territory" with a facial. I don't feel that way, and I doubt Julie does, either.

For us, facials give Julie a kinky way to express her inner submissiveness. Grabbing a fistful of her hair and forcing her to hold still while I painted her face was a powerfully dominant move, and I thought she enjoyed it.

It wasn't long before Julie began stroking my cock, so I got hard again and we had slow, gentle, loving sex. Afterward, I lay next to her, holding Julie's hand as we drifted off to sleep.

"Tomorrow you're going to have a threesome, young lady," I said to her. "When you come over here tomorrow night, Sonya will be waiting. I expect you to do everything we order you to do. Can you promise, young lady? Can you promise to be good?"

"Yes sir," she said. "I promise I'll be good."

...............................

Will Julie keep her promise? Find out in Part 9.

JQueen9
JQueen9
631 Followers