All Comments on 'Granny Loves Roleplay With Young Cock'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jay1459jay1459almost 2 years ago

I need a granny like her!!!!!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

Your stories are right up my alley. Nit necessarily hefty women but ones with very hairy cunts and needing to piss all the time.

My maternal grandmother lived with us when I was growing up and she had long inner labia that hung down like turkey wattles. Watching her piss was a real treat as it just poured out from between those labial lips and usually, but not always, ran straight down. Sometimes her nylons got a little wet when her piss flowed off to the side.

LudolfLudolf9 months ago

Great story, love this genre and it make me get going. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story. Pushed all my buttons-- intergenerational age difference, family rolepay, plus-sized granny with thick nipples and very hairy old pussy (hopefully long gray pubes), hard young teen boy cock (already incest trained and hopefully smooth and nicely cut).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.

story TAGS