Granny's Slave

Story Info
A very old grandmother and her grandson.
21.4k words
4.78
35.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
755 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Strong incest themes in this one but all characters are over 18 years of age and all players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone thinks Granny Madigan is so nice.

"Such a lovely old gal," Dad'd say. And Mommy, who always agreed with him, would say something like, "She's so warm and so kind, and she'd do anything for you, you know..."

It was stuff like that, all the time. Hearing that stuff now makes me sick. If my mom and dad had any idea what she was really like, how tough she could be, what a manipulator she was, they'd have been horrified and... well, I reckon they'd probably call the cops!

That old lady knows the effect she has on me and uses it to her advantage! It's like a kind of slavery! Like I'm her property that she can do with me as she pleases! It's coercive control! It can't be legal!

Ever since I was a little kid I've been obsessed with her. My mom noticed it when I was teething as a baby. Apparently, when I wouldn't stop crying and was inconsolable, Grandma Madigan could quieten me down straight away by snuggling me up in her big soft bosom. Mother said I'd coo happily for a moment and then go to sleep.

When I started walking I'd follow her around like a lost lamb. I guess I still do. My grandmother is like a drug to me and I'm totally addicted.

The way I idolize her is so obvious it makes me a standing joke at family days... like today, Granny's 78th birthday party.

We always hold big events like this at her house. Grandma always sits up there at the head of the long kitchen table.

Granddad used to sit to her left with the rest of the uncles and aunts, nieces and nephews and cousins, arranged down either side. All the way down to me at the far end... at the kiddie table... a fold-out card table that isn't even the same height as the main one.

I'm supposed to sit here with the little kids, even though I should, by rights, be at the adult table. I'm old enough. Cousin Trudy is a full year younger than me and she gets to sit up there. It's totally unfair.

So the food gets eaten and the beer gets drunk, and then the conversation turns to me. It always does. Bringing up the same stupid embarrassing moments of my life like it's the funniest thing in the world. Every time! The same stories! They never seem to get sick of teasing me about her.

This time it's Uncle George who starts it off.

"Remember when Milton was a baby cutting teeth? All Gladys had to do was pop the little sprog into them big titties and he'd calm right down! (har, har, har)"

And then they bring up the time I was caught wearing one of her bras or when they caught me rummaging through her dirty clothes...

"He came out with a pair of Nanna's knickers in his teeth!" laughed Aunty Ethel, and this sends the whole table into hysterics.

Yeah. It's all real funny. Hardy har. My fixation with my Gran is a great big belly laugh for everyone young and old. I try to take it with good humor but man it rankles. I can't help what I feel. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Then my own mother pipes in. My own goddamned mom!

"Mom, Mom," she says to Gran. "What about when you caught him watching you in the shower?"

Gran laughs loud along with everyone else, looking me right in the eyes. I felt a hot red flush rising up over my face. "He was right there... eyes like an owl!" says Gran in her croaky old lady voice. "Watching me soap my boobies, weren't you Milton?"

Everyone was roaring with laughter, even my little cousin Joey who was sitting beside me. He didn't understand any of it but the little shit was laughing anyway. I hung my head in shame and prayed for the floor to open up and swallow me. But it didn't. It never does. I just have to wait till they're finished.

Eventually, the conversation moves on and I risk an embarrassed glance down that long table, over the plates of roast chicken and potato salad, where I catch Gran's eye...

Their stories are embarrassing but they don't know the half of it.

The old woman's looking over her spectacles at me and favours me with her sexy languid wink... that sultry slow lowering of her right eyelid that she knows drives me crazy...

...and I become instantaneously and painfully erect like Pavlov's Dog, salivating and begging for a treat.

They all reckon I'm fixated on Gran's big boobs but it's so much more than that. I'm obsessed with everything about that old woman... from the top of her white curly perm to the tips of her succulent tasty little toes.

This is how it happened.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A HOOVER 800 VACUUM CLEANER

Gran lives next door to us in the big old county house she and Poppop built together back in the '60s. Back then all the land around was their farm... Corn, barley, and oats as far as the eye could see.

My grandad (Poppop) was a great old guy, a real hard worker who provided well for his family. But he was also a smoker - a pack-a-day man for most of his life. A bit before I was born he was diagnosed with emphysema so Gran and he gave up on farming and sold a thousand acres to developers... did a bunch of travel... got a new car... stuff like that.

Now, all the land that was once their property is the neighbourhood where I live. Instead of soybeans, it's tract housing as far as the eye can see. All Gran and Poppop kept was the big old house that they lived in and the block of land next door for her daughter... who's my mom. That's where my Dad built our house.

I'm not sure when my fixation with Gran started... in utero maybe? As far back as I can remember my feelings for her seem to have always been there.

My first memory is of me as a little kid following her around, chatting about one thing or another. I remember she always had time for me... even when I was a little boy. She'd listen to all my little kid problems and was always good for a hug. That deep cleft between her big soft boobs was my sanctuary... still is.

Time went by and I grew up. I got some height and hair in places where there hadn't been hair before. I was also living with that cruel joke life perpetrates on teenagers. Just when you're trying to look as good as you can, you're struck down with a pimple.

I was grown up but I guess I was still a little boy inside. I wasn't real tall and I was a skinny kid which made me look young and I guess Granny Madigan liked that about me.

She treats me like her little prince which is real nice.

When I got to the age where I started noticing girls were different from boys, Grandma Madigan was the base perfection that I compared all other women to.

If you were to meet her you'd probably think she's just a typical old lady. She has oodles of long dark grey hair if you're lucky enough to see it when it's down. Mostly she wears it in a bob... a big roll of hair up on the back of her head. Top it off with her big round cheerful face, reddish crabapple cheeks, and dark heavy eyelids and you've got the quintessential old granny.

That's not what I see though. To me, my grandma has always been the sexiest most gorgeous woman ever.

My mom is too thin, my sister too ugly (though I'm old enough now to know she's actually pretty hot looking), my various aunties are too desiccated or bent over or sickly... or plain... or stupid. Sure there are some pretty girls in magazines and school and around the village but to me, none compare to Gladys Trimble Madigan.

She and I are the same height, five-nine, but where I'm skinny, Gran has a big round butt that sticks out behind her and slim shoulders that makes her look like a pear.

Her upper body doesn't look strong enough to support her lovely big boobs but it does. They're so big I can see them from behind her... big melons that stick out either side of her slender back.

God, how I love her great big tits. They're so big she has to wear nursing bras (when she bothers to wear a bra at all). The size tag on the strap says 36DDD. They are simply magnificent.

She pretends to complain about them to me...

"I know you think they're lovely Milton but honestly, they stop me doing all sorts of simple things!" Or, "They weigh so much they're wrecking my back!" Or, "I nearly lost my balance and fell down the stairs." Or, "Don't you think they look like headlights... or basketballs?"

She whines about them all the time and sure, can see they weigh her down a bit. Gran walks with a pronounced stoop as though her giant tits are overbalancing her and she could fall forward and land on them. But I reckon the real reason she complains about them is cause she knows I get a hard-on when she does.

Gran complaining about her glorious big boobs is like Superman complaining he has too many superpowers.

At seventy eight she's super healthy for her age. Real robust... a typical country girl. She moves well for a senior citizen who's carrying a few extra pounds. Having to do hard physical work all her life has left her pretty fit for an old bird.

And she has a real happy demeanour. My granny is a jolly old gal. She smiles and laughs a lot, a deep husky laugh like she smokes (but she doesn't), flashing those pearly white teeth of hers. Her punky cheeks flash red like stoplights and the skin around her wide sensuous mouth and deep blue eyes crinkles so adorably I could just about drop dead.

She tells the best old lady jokes and laughs as she tells them, a deep belly laugh.

"Milton," she'd say, giggling under her breath. "Did you hear I brought a ladder to a party?"

"No Gran," I'd say, pretending she was being serious. "Why'd you do that?"

"I... I heard," she'd say, starting to break up. "That the... that the... (laugh, laugh) drinks were on the house!"

If she's really tickled, she'll throw her head back and howl, tears rolling down her cheeks, and, holding her stomach, her whole big beautiful body laughs along with her. It's just the best.

At the end of her nose, she always wears a pair of tortoise-shell spectacles. The only time she removes them is in the shower or when she turns off her bedside light before she goes to sleep. The rest of the time they're there, down low on the bridge of her nose, oval Benjamin Franklin glasses that are as much a part of her face as any of her actual physical features. I reckon if she's not wearing them she looks vulnerable. It's as though she hides behind them.

It was Gran's big butt that gave me my first erection.

Every fellow remembers the first time he cums. Usually, it's waking up from an erotic dream or discovering that if you play with it long enough it shoots. My first time was neither of those things.

I remember that rainy afternoon like it was yesterday. I was visiting with Gran while my mom and dad were doing something, shopping maybe? Don't remember. Poppop wasn't around either. Maybe out in the garage? He had an old Studebaker that he was forever trying to get going.

Rain was pattering down on the tin roof outside but I was inside, cozy and warm, half dozing and stretched out on Gran's sofa. Their house had an open fireplace and it was crackling away in the background as I watched television on their big old tube television set.

Lost in Space was on, the original TV show. The Robinsons were fighting aliens while the inappropriate three-way of Dr Smith, Will Robinson, and the Robot were off on some complex subplot that I knew would save them all in the end.

With one eye on the telly, the other was on my Gran as she cleaned up around me, cleaning, dusting, wiping...

...and then she started vacuuming, pushing her Hoover around - under chairs and tables.

Some of those old vacuum cleaners have a light on the top and Gran's was one of those. I remember thinking it looked a bit like a spaceship... and it made a sound just like the Jupiter Two taking off...

The TV got less and less interesting and Gran's big bum more and more fascinating. It was swaying back and forth as she pushed the Hoover 800 Upright around her lounge room.

I'd been around my grandma all my life and I'd seen her cleaning a million times... but this was different...

For the first time, a weird warm feeling was coming over me.

As Gran came closer, swaying, swaying, swaying back and forth... back and forth... my heart started racing... I felt my willy stirring...

...the television was completely forgotten. She was backing up, coming closer and closer to where I was lying on the couch.

Her blouse was a loose blue denim work shirt, probably one of Poppop's, and the pastel blue leggings she was wearing were tight... really tight... impossibly tight.

Blood was pounding in my ears and suddenly I didn't need to breathe.

Something wonderful was happening in my loose black track pants.

The pale blue elasticized material was stretched like cling wrap over her butt, intimately hugging the contours of her two mammoth arse cheeks...

...the pilled cotton was deep in the cleft of her big bubble bottom cheeks, hugging her crotch...

...her huge arse completely filled my field of vision... I could have just reached out and touched it...

...she backed up even closer...

...and bent over to pick something up off the floor that the vacuum wouldn't suck. I saw the pilled fabric of her leggings clinging deep into the fleshy junction between her thick fat thighs... a tightly wrapped mound... with a gaping groove running over the top.

I remember thinking that's what her actual bum looks like... and the meaty crease below was the shape of her pussy...

From a million light years away I heard the robot saying, "Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!" and the first climax of my young life rocked my world.

Cum shot out of my cock in a spasming orgasmic wave. I squirted my virgin juices into my loose gym pants with a strangled yelp!

I was shuddering with pleasure for some time before I realized Gran's adorable face was leaning over me. Her red lipstick lips were moving and I could tell she was saying something. It wasn't until my ears stopped ringing that I understood she was asking if I was okay. But I couldn't speak. I just looked up dumbly at her adorable old face...

That was the first time I saw that look that descended over her sweet elderly features like a sexy mask... the knowing sexy smile...the dark hooded eyes... looking at me over the rim of the bifocal spectacles she always wears...

I've seen that look so often since then.

"Why, you're all shaky and sweaty Teddy Bear," she said and laughed... a bubbly infectious chuckle that made me flush with embarrassment and adore her all the more. "Maybe you love your old grandma a little too much?"

Had she been seducing me even then? Maybe. Probably. Whether she was or she wasn't there was never going to be any other woman for me. I had always loved her but from then on I worshipped the ground Granny Madigan walked on.

She became a walking, talking goddess... a vision of aged curvaceous perfection that I dream about to this day.

Back then I was not one of the cool kids. I was a thin little nerd, with a pimply face and straight black hair that my mommy slicked back and parted to the side. I wasn't popular.

But I have a nice big cock and that makes up for a lot! From the fateful day of the Hoover 800 upright vacuum incident, I have jerked it off a million times, fantasizing about my grandma.

Nobody and nothing else. Only her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POOR OLD POPPOP

My story really started two weeks ago when poor old Poppop had a massive stroke and just dropped dead.

He was very old and very sick and he needed a lot of care, especially in the last few years. But my mum, or another of my uncles or aunts, were always there to help so the old lady wasn't unduly stressed. In fact, she didn't have to do anything. They even worked out a roster for gods's sake. All Gran ever had to do was put a call out and someone would come running.

She is a master of manipulation is my grandma.

When Poppop finally passed, it was sad and all, but nobody was devastated, least of all Grandma Madigan. He was a very sick old man and I guess she thought he was at peace now.

I probably felt worse than anyone because of my guilty conscience. I loved the old guy and all, but I was kind of glad he wouldn't be in my way anymore. I had this crazy idea in my head that maybe now Grandma Madigan would see me as something more than just a loving grandson.

Later that day after we'd put the old guy in the ground, there was a crowd of family and friends at our place for the wake. My mom and dad put on a brilliant spread and I was acting like the waiter... getting drinks... passing nibbles around... like that.

We told stories about what a top's fellow Poppop was and ate and drank and played music he liked. It lasted for hours and hours but by late afternoon, just about everyone had gone home. Nobody feels like partying when someone dies. Figuring my work was done and our guests could take care of themselves I put my apron away.

Mommy and Daddy and the last few people were out the back around the barbecue, still drinking and carrying on but Grandma was not among them.

I found her in the last place I'd have expected - upstairs in my room, sitting on my little single bed. She was so sexy she took my breath away.

Gran had worn makeup that day. Something she rarely did. Her plump round old face was made up thickly white and she was wearing the reddest red lipstick I'd ever seen. Her dark grey hair was immaculately coifed in an elegant French bun and there was blush on her cheeks. She was like a sexy old geisha girl.

"Hey Gran," I said from the door. "I was wondering what happened to you..."

The dear old lady looked up and smiled warmly.

"Hello my lovely Teddy Bear," she croaked and patted the spot next to her. "Come sit with me dear."

And I did, sitting close, our butts and legs touching. Teddy Bear was her pet name for me. She only ever used it when we were alone and I just loved it... it was like she wanted to hug me.

"Look here sweetheart," she rasped, "I've found a pair of my old underpants under your pillow. I saw the green sticking out from underneath and wondered what it was..."

My heart sank! To my horror, she held up the latest pair of knickers I'd 'borrowed' from her washing basket...

My secret was out!

Raiding Gran's washing hamper was a tricky business but it was definitely worth the risk. The trick was to find an excuse to be alone upstairs in her house.

Our family was always over at her place so I usually found the necessary time by saying I needed to pee. I'd excuse myself from the table, go upstairs, and instead of going to the toilet, duck into her bedroom to rummage through her dirty clothes hamper. When I found a nice bit of freshly dirty lingerie, I'd replace them with the cum covered ones I had in my pocket. It was the perfect crime. Gran never noticed because there was never anything missing.

The big bottle green Cottontail knickers Gran was holding were still good for a few more jerk-off sessions but they were definitely a bit manky and damp with my cum.

I didn't know what to say. "Were they Gran?" I said lamely. "I... I can't imagine how..."

"I was wondering what had happened to them in fact," she continued. "And then here they are, right under your pillow. How could they get there Milton dear?"

"I... I don't have any idea, Gran..."

I was totally busted and I knew it.

I couldn't think of any way to explain the big green bloomers she was holding up in front of me. All I could do was look under my pillows myself... as though checking to see if any other dirty underwear had found its way under there.

"It's a funny thing isn't it Teddy Bear?" she said, smiling over her oval bifocals at me. "I mean, how could it possibly happen... unless you put them there? Did you put my dirty old knickers under your pillow my darling Teddy Bear?"

peteh57
peteh57
755 Followers