Granny's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am... yes ma'am... I'll be there for sure..."

"Good boy. " And she gave me that slow languid wink she does, closing the door behind her.

So everything changed for me from that day. At the time I thought it was the best day ever. Now I'm thinking my Gran is more woman than I can handle but you can make up your own mind about that at the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A FEW LITTLE CHORES

Mommy wasn't too happy when I told her I was going next door to see if I could help Gran.

"She's been through a great ordeal Milton," said Mommy as she brushed my hair. "Don't you be bothering that old woman, not today."

"I'm just trying to do something nice!" I said heatedly. "She said she needed some help around the place now that Poppop has gone..."

"Well do your good deeds and come home... and start looking for a girl sixty years younger! Your grandmother can never give you what you want!"

I was at the point of tears as I ran out the door. I remember thinking at the time, what did she know about anything anyway and how dead wrong she was...

Now I wonder if she has my best interests at heart... Maybe Mommy knew how Gran used the people who loved her...

I saw my lovely busty old grandmother from our garden gate. She was waiting for me on her front porch, waving when she saw me, and watching me march the few dozen yards of white picket fence that separated our house and hers.

My cock got harder as I got closer and by the time I stood at the foot of her front steps, I had a large obvious erection in my loose work shorts. Because I hadn't worn any underwear that day, it stuck out the front like a tent.

God, she looked wonderful. She was looking over the top of her spectacles down at me, smiling that cheerful pursed lipped smile. Her crabapple cheeks were flushed red... a breeze teased an errant whisp of steel grey hair that had found its way out of her tight hair bun...

"Good morning Gran," I said eagerly. "I'm here to help!"

"Well now, that's just lovely Teddy Bear," she said, clasping her hands to her ample bosom.

The blousy old-fashioned sundress she was wearing was butter yellow with big white buttons down the front - probably something she'd worn as a young country girl back in the '40s - and it was brilliantly tight across her bust, stretching out to accommodate her basketball boobs.

Her boobs must have grown enormously big since she was young because now the extra material required to cover them was not enough to cover her knees. It was hoiked up high making it shorter than most old women would feel comfortable in. But Granny Madigan is not most old women.

Below her waist it was billowy and light, hanging out wide off her plump belly, broad hips, and big butt like a tent or an umbrella...

An early morning breeze was already blowing the light cotton about, flashing her legs... sexy brown pantyhose on her full upper thighs...

She was looking at me over the rim of her glasses, glowing happily under my scrutiny.

"You... you... you're so beautiful Gran," I choked as I came up her front stairs.

"Aren't you just scrumptious," she laughed. "Why, I've had this old rag for years and years Teddy Bear... you're looking at me like you've never seen it before...

Now I was closer I could see she was obviously not wearing a bra... her suckable, perfectly round nipples, stood out in clear relief on the yellow cotton... enough to cast a little shadow...

After yesterday when I'd jerked off all over those big boobs I was wondering how she'd be with me today. Was she embarrassed by what we'd done? Would she try and explain it all away?

I was ready for a lecture about how it was a big mistake and how we must never speak of it again but when she closed the door behind us, she was in my arms. Her warm plump arms were squeezing me tight as she feverishly kissed me on the lips...

"If I know that daughter of mine," she gasped when we came up for air. "She'll be sticky-breaking from her kitchen window won't she?."

"Yes... yes Gran... you're probably right. She's always sticking her nose in..."

I leaned in for more and Gran obliged, opening her mouth over mine...

"She just wouldn't understand Teddy Bear," Gran rasped. "She would be mortified if she found out..."

"I'll never tell Gran," I promised.

"Yes... that's important Teddy Bear. She must never suspect..."

Her mouth tasted like toothpaste and tea.

"Is it so wrong Gran? Are we gonna go to hell?"

"Nonsense," she said. "We are both adult people. We aren't breaking any laws...."

I was so hot for her. I couldn't stop touching her. Our bodies were pressed together, her big breasts squashed against my chest. And, as we're about the same height, the bulge of my erect cock was pressing into her crotch... the bulge of her old lady belly pressing against my flat one...

Gran didn't push me away until I ran my hands down her back and grasped her big arse cheeks. I was building a ridiculous plan of pushing her up against the wall...

Sensing my lack of control she stepped back.

"Dear oh dear. You're so naughty Teddy Bear," she laughed.

"Please Gran..."

"Now now, Teddy Bear. You were going to help me, weren't you? I have chores..."

... and with that, she reached into a pocket and retrieved a list of jobs... a long list.

"Yes Gran," I sighed. I excepted it with pretty good grace considering how horny I was.

She gave me instructions and then sent me out into the backyard.

Gran was in charge of me from the start. She's always had the upper hand. If she wants me I come running but it doesn't go both ways. If I want her I have to wait. I have no say in our relationship! It's just not fair.

Anyway, there were a lot of things to do. Gran's list was long because Poppop had let lots of jobs go. I nailed fence palings back up. I trimmed branches off overgrown trees and shrubs... and I got the old mower going, cutting what felt like a golf course worth of grass.

When noon finally ticked around I ran back to her house and tapped on the back screen door.

"Can I come in Gran?" I called.

I heard her faint voice from somewhere back in the house. "I'm in the kitchen," she hollered. "Take your shoes off..."

Barefoot in my loose work shorts and sweaty T-shirt, I made my way through the cool house to the kitchen.

I found my dear old grandmother standing unsteadily on the top rung of an old wooden stepladder. Her head and arms were deep inside the high cupboards above her oven. Her shapely stockinged legs and big blousy butt were all that I could see of her.

"What... what are you doing up there Gran? That doesn't look safe..."

I didn't know much but I did know that old ladies shouldn't perch themselves up on rickety old stepladders.

"I'm fine dear," came her muffled old lady voice from inside the cupboard. "I'm looking for something..."

The little ladder looked older than Nan... probably a relic from her own mother's days. It had four flat timber rungs and Gran was balancing awkwardly on the top one. Dangerous as hell!

"Maybe I could find it for you Gran? Tell me what you're looking for and let me get it..."

"I'm fine dear," she insisted. "I'm not feeble..."

"I don't think your feeble Gran, not at all, but... well I'm going to hold the ladder for you," I stammered. "Just in case..."

She wasn't feeble but she was nearly eighty for god's sake.

"Yes dear," came the muffled reply. "If you think it's necessary."

I was genuinely worried for her safety but, even as I was catastrophizing a terrible fall... Nan tumbling down and breaking her leg... or her hip... or worse, I was also watching her lovely big old butt swaying seductively under that light bright yellow sundress.

It was just lovely. Her bum was so big and curvaceous that the thin yellow cotton fabric had settled onto her bum crack forming an enticing deep yellow valley...

I got down on my knees behind her and held onto the rails of the little ladder.

"This'll all be worth it. You'll see. I have a special gift for you Teddy Bear," came her mysterious voice from above. "I'm sure you'll make better use of them than Poppop ever did..."

I had no idea what 'them' was.

From my spot on the floor, I saw that Grandma's feet, in her low-heeled brown work shoes, were sensibly braced against the sides of the ladder for extra stability. Her thick strong legs, sheathed in chocolate brown nylon, were spread wide in an A shape...

Smart, I thought proudly. My old gran's a practical lady. Doesn't take stupid risks.

I also noticed the hem of her summery yellow frock was hanging just over my head...

...like an umbrella.

It was shady and felt cooler under there.

Sheer brown hosiery moulded seductively against her slim ankles and shapely calves and led my eyes up her legs, up past her knees and upper thighs...

...and into the deeper shade higher up under her skirt.

Twisting my neck, I looked up and saw what heaven must be like!

I couldn't breathe. I was dumbfounded. I felt faint. Looking at her gorgeous big round body from that angle was like gazing up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel... some sort of religious experience. Everywhere I looked her magnificent pantyhose-covered butt filled my view...

My feverish eyes travelled up her thick shapely thighs. No silly stockings or lace for my grandma. Just practical pantyhose...

...I could hear her rummaging about above me. "Goodness, it's such a mess up here... and dusty..."

Holding my breath I Inched forward on my knees. I slid my hands up the rails of the little ladder and rested my elbows on the second wrung...

From a thousand miles away I heard her talking...

"Your grandfather accumulated so much junk over the years, Teddy Bear. I'm sure there are things up here he'd forgotten about... certainly never used. Here's packs of pens still in their packet... goodness me... he was always whining about how he could never find a pen! Here's a whole box of them!"

Engrossed in her task Gran had no idea her grandson was up under her dress, stretching himself to get closer... rearing up between her legs...

Gran's brown pantyhose clung like plastic wrap to every sexy swell of her sexy curvaceous legs. Stretching from her small feet and slim ankles they moulded up around her thick thighs and then curved out over the magnificent protruding spheres that were her big round bum cheeks...

My dream girl didn't wear pantyhose all the time. She had many granny-sized panties as well. I found all the colours of the rainbow in her wash basket. But often she wore pantyhose, usually brown ones like these, and that suited me fine. They felt amazing wrapped around my cock.

I was under there far enough that I could where her hose stretched up over her ample pot belly at the front... right up to the high elasticized elastic around her waist...

...and grandma's magnificent bulbous breasts hanging down on either side of her stomach. No bra! Her dark pink, butter plate size aureole and cherry nipples were looking at me like a pair of eyes as if saying, 'What are you doing under here with me?'

"Now here's another box of... playing cards!" she said, oblivious to her horny grandson slowly creeping further under her skirt.

"There must be twenty packs of cards up here Teddy Bear... a crib board... oh! And here's poker chips as well... Goodness gracious me, he really was a messy man... god knows what the garage is like... now that's a good job for you!"

I was about as far up underneath her dress as I could go without my head touching her thighs. As my eyes grew accustomed to the shadowy light I could make out more of her crotch. There was a hole... a big hole up between her legs... like it had split along a seam...

...pubic hair was poking out like a bizarre upside-down garden bed of black curly plants...

...and in the middle, the lips of her old pussy were gaping open...

...a dark hole that was the inner workings of her lovely old cunt...

Like a moth to a flame, I inched further and further up the stepladder. With my knees sitting on the bottom rung I reared up... my tongue out...

"Unopened letters!" she exclaimed from above. "Why would you not open them Teddy Bear? I mean to say..."

...I could smell her... the musty sexy sweet fragrance of her cunt made me salivate... I was close enough to have kissed it...

"You'd read 'em and then throw 'em away," she was saying. "Mostly advertising I guess but I sometimes wonder what that old man of mine was thinking...

My tongue was straining up for just a little taste...

....when Gran found what she was looking for.

"Ahh... here they are!" she exclaimed. "Bottom of the last box I looked in. Isn't it always the way..."

I was so far up under her dress that I panicked.

I don't think I've ever moved as quickly as I did then.

Ducking down, I just managed to get my head out from under as she started to descend.

Disentangling myself, I jumped to my feet, just as her ravishing rubenesque body started coming down the ladder towards me. In one hand she was clutching a pair of large black binoculars.

"I knew they were here somewhere Teddy Bear," she was saying as she carefully found the rung below the one she was standing on. She moved slowly and methodically, just how you'd expect a sensible old woman to do.

"When he retired, your grandfather thought he'd try bird watching you see. And he bought these and barely used them..."

...I saw her right hand let go of the cupboard's bottom edge as her left foot was reaching down for the next to last rung of the ladder...

Without thinking I reached up putting my hands on her hips as she took the last step and...

"...oh..."

...as she put her weight on the floor, she stumbled...

In the blink of an eye, she was falling...

She gave a little scream as her bulk fell against me, forcing me back against her refrigerator, her big body pinning mine against the fridge door...

"Are you okay Gran?" I yelped. "Gran? Gran?"

"Goodness," she gasped leaning back against me. "Goodness me..."

"Gran?"

"Thank... thank goodness you were here," she exclaimed thankfully. "Thank you, thank you, Teddy Bear..."

"S... sorry for grabbing, Gran," I said apologetically. "I saw you were falling..."

Her big ass was pressed up firmly against my mountainous erection. I was bulging out obscenely through my shorts...

...I was still holding her hips...

"I don't know what happened Teddy Bear... one minute I was stepping down... I must have misjudged the last step..."

My hands seemed attached to her. I just couldn't seem to remove them.

Instead, I slid them down, over the fabric of her pretty yellow smock, stopping over her wide hips. I had a sudden overwhelming desire to push the old lady down roughly over the kitchen table... lift her skirt... and fuck her... fuck her through that gaping leg holes in her pantyhose... fuck her and fuck her till I shot my load...

"You c...cannot be too careful Gran," I gasped.

"Dear oh dear Teddy Bear... what a fright..." she said breathlessly. "I think I'm okay... isn't that lucky?"

I... I...I'm just glad you... you're okay Nan..."

She could have stepped away then if she'd wanted to. Instead, she pressed her delectable old body back firmly against me...

...I was holding her hips... grasping large handfuls of flesh through the thin cotton... my cock pulsing hard in the groove of her bum...

...and I seemed to be getting away with it.

My shaking hands slid down to her massive ass cheeks, the protruding fleshy orbs of her marvellous big round buttocks... I was holding one in each hand, pressing the rolling mounds of flesh against my erection...

...and then sat down on one of the kitchen table chairs.

"My poor old legs are quite sore you know, Teddy Bear. Do you think I've strained them in the fall?"

She lifted her pretty yellow skirt up around her waist and used the heel of her hands on her chunky upper thighs...

I could almost see her cunt... it was just out of sight under her bunched-up yellow dress...

"I... I... maybe nan..." I said as I tried to see up her skirt.

"I think you were right sweetheart. I'm too old for standing up on stepladders..."

She looked so desirable I couldn't resist gripping my big cock through my soft work pants... squeezing it deliciously...

"It was just an accident Nan," I said. "It could have happened to anyone..."

"You're probably right Teddy Bear," she said, smiling up with that pouty smile of hers... like she'd eaten lemons... that wise knowing smile... flirting with me...

She leaned back in the hard wooden chair and hoisted her dress up even further, right up over her belly. I could see the hole over her crotch where her pantyhose had ripped... curly grey-black pubic hair sticking through...

...she hooked her fingers under the waistband and pulled them down... first one side then the other till the ripped crotch was between her knees. Without needing to stand up she rolled those pantyhose down, off one leg and then the other.

Seeing my lovely old gran naked below the waist almost made me cum.

Her legs were opened wide, her beautiful big hairy cunt spread apart... a warm wet canyon between her wide triangular forest of dark silver grey public hair...

"It's sore all through here my darling..." she said, stroking her upper thighs...

Her legs were heavy and a little saggy around her knees, but strong looking and curvaceous, thick, a little cellulity at the top, tapering down to shapely calves and cute little feet with toes I'd have died to suck...

"...and down through here," she continued.

Glancing up to make sure I was looking, she ran a hand over her crotch... three fingers... firmly across her pussy...

"Ah yes. That's feeling better," she said huskily as she absently rubbed her old cunt, as though playing with herself would make her legs feel better.

I squeezed my rock-hard cock through my shorts. Gran looked but she didn't comment. It's like my erection was normal... business as usual...

She was enjoying me watching her.

Her hand between her spread thighs was rubbing her crotch firmly. Her hand was closed over her cunt, moving her whole meaty pussy up and down. I was unsure what to do.

"Such an athletic boy," she said huskily, looking me up and down.

"I shudder to think what would've happened if you weren't there to catch me - my strong young man..."

"You don't think I'm skinny Gran?" I asked as I grouped myself.

"Oh no dear. Wiry! That's very different. Take those dirty clothes off, Teddy Bear" she rasped. "Let your old nanna have a good look at you..."

My dirty, sweaty work T-shirt came off first and then my shorts. I stood in front of Gran naked, my big nine-inch hardon pointing at her...

I squeezed it... stroking a little...

"Oh yes. You see? You have a lovely physique Teddy Bear," she said. "A beautiful young man's body..."

Nobody had ever said anything so nice to me before.

I glowed happily. She thinks I'm good-looking. My lovely old Gran thinks I'm sexy...

"And such a lovely big willy..." she croaked. She was staring intently at what I was doing.

Holding my rock-hard shaft I slid my other hand up over the big purple head...

"Yessss... that's good Teddy Bear. Show Gran how you do it..."

It was such a super hot moment. Jerking off in front of my grandmother is still one of the most exciting things I've ever done. She watched me closely as she diddled herself, obviously enjoying herself. She was as excited by me as I was of her...

"Mmmm oh Gran," I gasped as I stroked. "It feels so good..."

My wonderful sexy old granny unbuttoned the big white buttons on her pretty yellow dress. As she revealed more and more of her big soft tits I started jerking off properly. She lifted the right one and then the left...