Granny's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of the brush was circular... soft black talons all around. The handle was a dark timber.

As she brushed her long hair she began tickling her pussy with her spare hand...

...her cunt was thick curly grey black pubic hair... a jungle adventure I'd have given anything to delve into...

Then she swept the hairbrush over her hairy cunt...

...when she began to brush her grey-black pussy I knew what she was going to do next.

"Oooooo fuckkkk... chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok (that's the sound my fist was making on my sloppy hard prick)

Standing right in front of the window she began to brush her forest of browny grey pubic hair, teasing it out to the left and right of her protruding pouty pussy lips. When the plastic talons of the brush rasped over her sensitive flesh she'd shivered ecstatically... Her nipples were erect, standing up like little soldiers coming to attention.

"Oh fuck Gran... I love you... I want to fuck you..." (chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok)

If I'd touched my cock I think it would have cum so I let it alone. I'd been edging for over two hours but if the end game was coming I needed to be ready.

"Ohhhh fuck Gran... do it... put it in," I mumbled to myself.

I watched enthralled as Gran worked the bristle end of the brush up inside herself...

...and began fucking herself with it... her other hand 'buzzing' over her prominent clitoris...

She was looking right at me. Her normally chubby red cheeks were more brightly flushed, her mouth was open, set in an O shape... parched lips gaping... I couldn't hear her but I could imagine the groans of pleasure resonating through her bedroom...

When her hips started a rhythmic bucking I could tell she was close. I gripped my cock in both hands and jerked off fast.

Holding the windowsill for balance she drove the big hairbrush in and out... in and out... in and out... going faster... in out, in out, in out...

"ohhhh fuck yessssss Gran... fuck your lovely cunt..."

(chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok)

...I was gonna cum...

(chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok)

...I saw her reach out to the left and grab something I hadn't seen till now...

...then she was holding a piece of blue fabric... no... it was my T-shirt... the sweaty Aerosmith T-shirt I'd worn that day and left behind...

Gran was breathing it in as she fucked her horny old twat... just like I do with her pantyhose or her underwear... closing her eyes ecstatically, smelling me on the cotton...

She was bent over, looking out the window at me. My T-shirt pressed to her nose... her hair hanging down dishevelled.

Then, as she hammered her brush in and out of herself, she came... long and loud - laughing happily.

Seeing the old lady's normally serene rustic features become distorted and ugly with lust sent me over the edge and my cum started squirting...

...Gran threw her head back and silently cried out, orgasming as my cum erupted out of my cock. Geysers of white jitz spurted out...

"Ahhhh yeah... Yessssss... ahhh Grannnn..."

... three...four... five spurts of warm jizz spurted out of my cock, out through the window, and into the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GRANNY MADIGAN'S TASTY CUNT

The next morning, when I escaped Mother's nagging clutches, I ran next door as fast as my legs could carry me. After I'd blown my load out the window the previous evening I jerked off twice more that night... vivid pictures of my grandmother's orgasm playing through my mind as I sniffed her old green panties.

I found Gran waiting expectantly on her front porch. Her dear old face lit up when she saw me.

"Teddy Bear. Thank goodness. I thought you'd never get here..."

Today she was wearing a light pink T-shirt and a pleated red skirt that fell modestly well below the knee. it was a garish combination but it somehow worked for her. Those big braless breasts were stretching out the front, swaying provocatively underneath the soft cotton, and her lovely suckable nipples were poking through the I (heart) NY print on the front.

She whisked me inside and, closing the door, threw herself into my arms.

"I've been imagining you watching me Teddy Bear... did you watch me?" she begged urgently.

"I saw everything, Gran," I gasped.

"Did you like what you saw Teddy Bear? Did you like my old body? I'd understand if you didn't sweetie... I'm an old woman after all..."

"You're so beautiful and sexy Gran," I gushed. "I shot off all my cum out the window..."

"Oh, you darling child..."

My dear old grandmother was kissing me and doing a sexy sort of urgent shimmy... grinding her hot old body against me.

I could see she was thinking about forgoing my chores today. She was really fired up and for a second or two I thought I might be in with a chance. It was so hot and heavy that we couldn't keep our hands off each other...

But she needed her pound of flesh first. That was the way she was. I never get anything for free. I needed to earn her.

She took a deep calming breath and putting her hands on my chest pushed me firmly away. "Goodness me Teddy Bear! Work first and then we'll have some fun. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Yes Nan," I sighed. "Anything you want."

She laughed merrily at my hangdog look... that bubbly wonderful sound she makes when she is really happy.

"Dear Teddy Bear don't be so forlorn," she laughed. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder you know."

So I did my chores and odd jobs like I had the previous day. I'd agreed to do it after all.

My job for the day was cleaning up the barn which was going to take forever. I went through Poppop's tools in a daze... picking up around the place... sorting useful stuff from worthless, all without really thinking about it. All I wanted was more of grandma.

A picture of her would come into my head... her smiling cherub face... her luscious big tits... her big hairy muff...

Shaking my head I'd come back to reality with my cock in one hand and a rusty spanner in the other... or an old hammer...

When lunchtime came around I didn't just remove my shoes at the door. I thought Gran would understand when I stripped off completely and padded barefoot and naked through the big shady house.

I found her in the sunroom.

Of all the charming nooks and crannies in Grandma Madigan's home, her sunroom is my favourite place. The three outside walls have frosted glass louvre windows all the way around. In summer it was a hot box and in winter it was freezing... but I just loved that room.

Once upon a time, it had been a big outdoor deck that took in the view down into the valley. Then one year Poppop enclosed it and made it into a big sunny bedroom where my Aunty Beatrice lived after her husband died. When she went as well, they left it as it was... a sitting room, bedroom, a place to keep furniture and bric-a-brac they didn't need.

Besides Aunty B's big old bed at the far end of the big long room, the rest of the space is leftover furniture... side tables, overstuffed mismatched leather lounge chairs, and cupboards with stuff inside... mostly trashy paperback and old magazines. I used to hang out there during Christmas Holidays and read the tacky spy books.

My beautiful sexy old Gran was waiting for me, sitting in one of the big comfy armchairs.

She looked up at my naked and aroused body through the little oval spectacles on the end of her nose and laughed her best deep belly laugh.

"Ha, Ha... look... look it's growing already Teddy Bear," she exclaimed as if I didn't know. "It's going up like a crane!"

"I can't help it Gran... I can't stop thinking about you..."

She had her pretty red skirt up around her waist and she was absently stroking the gusset of her pantyhose... lighter, beige-coloured ones this time, rather than the dark brown she normally wore.

These were almost skin coloured and I could see a suggestion of her thick bush of dark grey-black pubic hair through them. Gran's forefinger was moving up and down the trough between her big meaty cunt lips... pushing firmly so I could see the valley between...

She smiled that mischievous smile at my dumbfounded drooling look.

"I've been thinking about you too my beautiful naked Teddy Bear," she said as she rubbed her old cunt. "And now here you are... all naked and sexy for your old granny..."

I thought I could just about explode right then and there. I was so horny I thought I might just start cumming so I held the giant pulsing muscle with both hands... trying desperately to keep the jizz in...

Gran couldn't tear her eyes away from it. She gazed at me, engrossed in its length and girth.

"Do you know Teddy Bear," she said eventually, as she knuckled her pantyhose-clad pussy. "I have a... a desire... a special secret fantasy that I've imagined you doing for me..."

"Anything Gran," I gasped. "I'll do anything you want..."

"You're such a good boy. I knew you would..."

What she wanted and what happened next will stay with me in brilliant sexy detail till the day I die.

My dear old grandmother, nearly eighty years old, hunkered back in the big leather armchair and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her huge arse was perched on the edge of the lounge chair...

"Get down sweetheart," she panted lustily. "Get down on your knees... here between my legs..."

I fell to the floor, kneeling naked in front of her... as though I was worshipping her... which I suppose I was. I sat on my haunches, gripping my prick so it wouldn't shoot, staring up her stockinged legs and up to her nylon-covered crotch, watching her rub herself...

"You're such a good... mmmm... good boy," she muttered huskily.

"I love you soooo much Gran," I whimpered.

"I love you too Teddy Bear... come closer now... here Teddy Bear... between Granny's thighs... that's right... good boy..."

Now I was right in front of her old cunt... inches from her scrubbing fingers. Her ministrations had made the sheer satiny hosiery all damp. The gusset had become a darker colour, wet with her juices. Her thick triangular tangle of pubic hair was damp through the nylon... and I could smell her as well, a heady musky scent that ran through me like cocaine...

"Kiss me there baby," she grunted.

...I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me even closer...

...then she was pressing my face into her crotch...

...the damp fabric was wet on my cheeks...

" Mmmm ohhh Grannnn..."

She whimpered urgently. "I want... I want my Teddy Bear to kiss me there," she gasped. "There... right there..."

I buried my face eagerly into the crotch of her pantyhose... breathing deeply... nuzzling her hole...

"Mmmm... ahhhh... oh yesssss..." she hissed.

I wanted to jerk my cock but I just couldn't. Precum was already oozing out. If I wasn't careful I was going to cum and that'd wreck everything...

Gran began pulling her light beige-coloured hose down.

I closed my eyes and again tried desperately to think of something else. I counted backwards from a hundred... I thought about my geography assignment on Germany... anything to stop me cumming prematurely...

...and, when I'd regained some control and opened my eyes, Gran had all four of her fingers in her cunt, her thumb cleverly circling her clitoris, and she was holding her pantyhose out to me with her other hand...

I took them from her and put the gusset to my face.

"Do... do you like it that much?" she gasped.

As I watched her fuck herself I inhaled her. The slinky satin was still warm from her body... damp at the crotch... fresh and enticing...

"Mmmm... oh yes Gran... it's... it's... so sweet..."

"Dear god... dear sweet Teddy Bear," she gasped. "There's more here..."

...she removed her dripping fingers from her twat and presented me with her lovely hairy old cunt, spread wide and wet looking...

...her grey-black curly pubes were spread back to either side of her mons... her pussy lips pouting out, swollen and red with excitement... glistening wet... I could see just where I needed to lick...

"Lick me, baby," she groaned. "Come and lick me Teddy Bear..."

There was no need for her to beg. I leaned eagerly into her cunt and put my tongue up inside her, licking her luscious sour wetness.

It was overwhelming. It was the musky odour I was used to from her panties but multiplied ten times... a hundred times. I've not tasted anything as wonderfully tasty as my grandmother's old cunt before or since.

"Ahhhh yesss.... mmmm... that's a good Teddy Bear," she gushed. "Lick... lick your granny's naughty wet honey-pot..."

I licked her and licked her, guzzling her drizzling old lady juices like she was leaking the nectar of the gods...

"Ohhh Teddy... oh my Teddy Bear... your wonderful tongue... mmmm... oh my sweet darling," she stammered. "It's sooooo goooood..."

I couldn't get enough... I couldn't lick deep enough... my face was pressed firmly into her meaty crotch... it was difficult to breathe...

"AAAhhhhh... OOOOoooo... Oh... oh my darling," she cried.

I licked up over her clitoris... circling it with my tongue...then kissing it... I put my lips over the little fleshy digit like it was a nipple and worried it with my tongue which made Gran levitate...

She was sobbing with pleasure, her hands on the back of my head were pressing me into her...

Slurp, slurp, slurp... I licked her and lapped inside her, drinking as much of her juices as I could...

"You... you're making me... mmmmm... my darling Teddy... my dear sweet darling... oooooo..."

Then Gran put her legs up on the wide armrests of the old leather chair and I could see her sweet puckering butthole between her massive arse cheeks...

...I licked down her perineum towards it... flicking my tongue over her manky hole before diving in... tasting her... a new savoury flavour...

"AAHHHH... OOOOoooo... Teddy Bear... oh Teddy Bear... it's... it's... delicious... you're bad... mmmmm... so bad my darling..."

She seemed to love my tongue inside her butt... so I stuck it in as deep as I could... my nose was in her pussy...

...her pelvis started rolling against my face and I felt her hands on the back of my head...

"OOOhhhhh Teddy... ohhh Teddy Bear... YOU'RE MAKING ME..."

I licked back up into her cunt... worrying her erect clit... slobbering in her arsehole... burying my whole face between her pussy lips... I licked and sucked her as her big old body started heaving...

"Ohhh... Ohhhh... ohhh... yes... oh... oh... yes.. yes... yes... YES... YES... OHHHHHH YESSSSSS..."

...a gushing wave of the most delicious liquid I'd ever tasted splashed onto my face. I felt Granny Madigan's pussy contracting and expanding, spasming over my tongue and lips...

...she was sobbing with pleasure as her orgasm shook her dear old body. It seemed to last for ages...

...a pale white liquid oozing out from inside her gaping, quivering cunt, dribbled down to her asshole...

...and I licked it all up like a good boy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUNTY BEATRICE'S BED

Gran took more than a little while to recover after that. The old dear was not as young as she used to be.

I got up on shaky legs and stood over her. Gran regarded me over her Ben Franklin glasses. I was holding my big hard prick in both hands.

"My goodness... my goodness me," she said gasping to catch her breath. "It really is immense Teddy Bear. Such a lovely big one..."

She leaned back in the big overstuffed lounge chair looking up at my giant knob.

"It's hard for you Gran," I gasped, trying hard not to stroke it a few times and blow my load all over her. "Only ever for you..."

I realised see she was thinking about fucking me... considering the ramifications of screwing her grandson...

Gran's juices were wet on my face and, when I licked my lips, I saw Gran shudder. That innocent lick made up her mind for her.

"Ohhh you darling boy..." she gushed. "How wonderful you are my darling Teddy Bear."

She began struggling to her feet but the deep leather lounge was tricky to get out of for the old woman...

"I'm gonna get up and... and then... and then I'm gonna show you something... something special," she grunted as she tried to stand.

"Oh dear oh dear... help me up sweetheart," she begged.

I took the arm she offered and hoisted her up to her feet.

"Isn't it pathetic Tedy Bear? My stupid old legs," she laughed. "I... I wasn't really expecting to be so... what's the word? Shaken!"

The woman I adored reached into her cleavage and retrieved that little gold locket she always wore.

"This is what I wanted to show you, sweet boy," she said huskily. "Look here darling Teddy Bear..."

Usually, the little amulet sat on the outside of her clothing but at that moment the little gold oval was deep down in the crevice between her big boobs. She had to reach under her T-shirt to retrieve it.

"I wear this all the time Teddy Bear," she said. She sounded a little unsure... maybe embarrassed.

"I know you do Nan... everyone does. It's a picture of Poppop right?"

"Everyone thinks that..."

She found the tiny clasp and clicked it open to show me. Even before I saw it I suddenly knew who it would be. Inside was a tiny little picture of me.

"Of course I... I've got lots of pictures of you Teddy Bear," she whispered as I studied my picture. "Much bigger ones and I love looking at them as well. But... but... well... Milton my darling... this one is always close to my heart."

Her hands came up behind me and ran through my hair... my thick black hair that my mother had so painstakingly combed, parted, and slicked before I'd left that morning...

"Th...thank you, my dearest boy..." she muttered breathlessly, her mouth inches from mine. "Thank you for what you did..."

"You tasted super good Gran," I gushed.

Gran was pulling me close, her breath warm on my face, my lips pressed against her pouty sensuous mouth...

...and we were kissing... her mouth open... my grandmother's tongue intertwined with mine...

...she was running her hands through my hair and kissing me with her eyes closed, deep tongue kissing...

Then she was pulling her red pleated skirt down. It had an elasticised waist allowing her to easily tug it down over her big plump belly. She shrugged it off her wide hips and I watched it fall in slow motion like a parachute, pooling at her feet.

This was followed by her 'I heart New York' T-shirt. She lifted it over her head releasing her wonderful big boobs...

"Ohhhh fuck Grannnn," I gasped. I had to close my eyes momentarily. Her elderly rubenesque body, naked and luscious, was more than I could deal with...

"I really don't know why you like my old body so much," she said. "It's certainly lovely that you do, but..."

Gran was naked just like she'd been the previous evening. But she was right there in front of me... no need for binoculars. Her enormous round breasts hung down either side of her prominent round belly, sagging but full... nipples pointing at the floor...

"I think... I think you're so gorgeous Gran," I gushed. "I wish all girls were like you... so beautiful..."

...she stepped in close and I put my arms around her...

"You deserve a special treat Teddy Bear," she said huskily, just as if she was going to give me a cookie for being a good boy. "Let's not waste any more of your lovely seed."

Neither of us are tall, but she is still two of me. Granny Madigan's luscious body was sagging with age. She was a full, plump woman and I'm just a skinny kid. Those gigantic breasts and massive arse, not to mention her arms, her belly, her curvy thighs... she was easily twice my body mass.

The ruddy marble-shaped nipples on the ends of her giant saggy tits rasped against my chest...