Granny's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...my giant hard cock poked against her podgy round stomach...

"I love you so much, Gran," I gushed, looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I love you too my darling Teddy Bear," she whimpered. "I always have..."

My hands moved down to her wide sexy hips. I pulled her even closer...

"I... I feel quite lightheaded Milton..."

"Do you need to... to sit Gran?" I asked, kissing her neck, her cheeks, her mouth.

"No dear boy... it's... it's...so nice..."

The old woman looked at me lovingly... maybe a little apprehensively... there was a flush on her sweet old face when she took my hand she led me towards Aunt Beatrice's big four-poster bed at the far end of the room.

She backed up and sat on the mattress before climbing up... moving back until she could lay down, spread out naked in front of me... her head on the pillows.

The look on her face was such honest naked lust I could've fainted. My grandma wanted to fuck me...

She held her arms out... "Come... come to me sweet Teddy Bear," she rasped. "Come and give your old granny... a very special cuddle..."

...I climbed up after her...

...on hands and knees I crawled over to her on the soft mattress... right in between her spread legs...

...I placed my arms on either side of her and reared up looking down onto her blissfully happy face...

"Good boy... that's my good boy," she said huskily... her hands on my chest... around my waist... her big meaty legs spread wide...

My cock was just in the right position but I didn't know it. Sensing my inexperience, Gran felt down between our legs and, grasping my thick hard shaft, led me to her cunt...

"That's it my darling," she sighed. "That's just... that's just perfect Teddy Bear... now just... just slide it in..."

And I did, and just like that, I lost my virginity to my grandma.

Her old pussy felt so good I didn't want it to end... I started moving in and out... sliding my big nine-inch boner in and out, in and out...

"Ohhhh you darling child," she groaned as I slowly fucked her. "You... you are my special... mmmm... ohhhh yesss... my special, special man..."

I know my cock is bigger than most and definitely much thicker... a bit over nine inches long when I'm hard. I'd checked when I was in the school change rooms. Nobodies was as big as mine. I always get envious stares...

...and Gran was loving it. Even though she'd just had an orgasm she was definitely enjoying me fucking her as well. Her big old body was heaving under me. She was massaging my arms, my shoulders, down my back, and squeezing my butt cheeks as I thrust into her...

"Ahhhh Teddy Bear... so good baby... so goooood..."

Her old cunt was warm and juicy wet. I've learned since then that older women can take time to get their natural juices flowing but Granny Madigan was still wet from before.

Her pelvic floor was flexing against my cock...

...the muscles of her vulva were strong, squeezing firmly against me...

...I was already close when we started. I'd been on the edge for ages... I couldn't hold it much longer... I fucked her faster... faster and faster...

"Ohhh god Gran... oh god Grannn... I can't help... I'm gonna cum..."

"Yessss... yessss my darling boy..."

"It's soooo gooood Gran," I gasped, humping her faster and faster.

"Do it Teddy Bear... ohhhh baby... fill your old granny up..."

She pulled me close and held me. As my cum started squirting into her old cunt, she searched for and found my lips and we kissed as I came...

...I moaned into her mouth as my seed saturated her old womb. Forty years ago I would definitely have made her pregnant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BACK AT GRANDMOTHER MADIGAN'S BIRTHDAY

So that's my story.

From Poppop's funeral to today has only been two weeks but so much has happened...

I've gone from being a normal kid who loves his grandmother a bit too much, to a slaving gigolo at her beck and call. I can't stop thinking about her. I dream about fucking her, I fantasise about licking her, and I could die happy with one of her nipples in my mouth...

I love fucking my nan so much! We've done it a lot... a real lot. Over these last two weeks, we've fucked every day. If the insatiable old lady calls I'm there, completely at her mercy. I'm like a junky who needs a fix... and Gran is my drug. My big cock and her big meaty cunt fit together perfectly... like a hand in a glove or a key in a lock... It's sooooo gooood!

Back at Granny Madigan's 78th birthday, the party is still going strong but thankfully the conversation has moved away from me. Now they're talking about pets. Aunty Bertie's dog Rupert has some disgusting ailment and Cousin Frank prefers cats.

At least they've stopped talking about me and Gran.

Now that I'm no longer the center of attention I risk a glance down the table. My beautiful plump old Gran is gazing back at me... looking that look... peering at me over her Ben Franklin spectacles.

When she lowers her sexy right eyelid... that slow languid wink that she does... I find myself shivering like an arctic wind has just blown up my spine. I risk a quick grope of my cock through my jeans...

Gran's dark hooded eyes dart around to make sure none of the uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, and cousins are looking, and then she licks her lips... her tongue does a full orbit of her old, pouty, red-lipsticked mouth...

I go to water when she does that. The lovely old woman wants me to fuck her again and, like a junky getting a fix, I'm shivering with anticipation, rubbing my suddenly massively hard erection through my jeans. The bloody thing needs to get out... There's no space in my pants... It's a nine-inch iron bar dressed up over my thigh...

How's she gonna play it this time? I wonder.

A moment later she gets slowly to her feet and everyone looks over.

Her clothes make her look like such an old grandmother. Her top is a delicate red, white, and green floral blouse with a pretty pale pink cardigan over it. Her dress is a heavy herringbone woollen skirt like the Queen of England would've worn

Only I have any inkling of what she has on underneath. Is she wearing a bra? Probably not... there'll be pantyhose though... that satiny material clinging to her legs... her wide hips... her big butt... chafing against her big hairy pussy..

"Sorry everyone," she says, all slow and pathetic-like. "But I'm afraid it's all a bit too much for me. I think I'll need to go and lie down for a bit..."

Everyone is so solicitous, asking if there's anything they can do, or can they help her get upstairs, or do you need a Bex, or a drink or water, and Gran's like, no, no, no... I'm alright... just a little sleepy is all... overtired... you've all been so kind... you will all stay won't you?... Enjoy yourselves... I love you all... I'll see you next time...

...and she's gone with a little wave and conversation starts up again. When a woman nearly eighty says she needs a lie down nobody questions it.

Now I've got to find a way to get away as well. The thought of her upstairs waiting for me is so exciting it's hard to sit and wait... but I must. Nobody must ever know what she and I are doing.

They all think I'm just a silly kid with a ridiculous crush but the truth is so much more. Now you've read my story I hope you can see how I've been manipulated and that I'm just a pawn in her sex game.

Half an hour ticks by. Thirty long dragging minutes that I confirm on my watch before I make my move. The family are all eating and drinking and being generally rowdy when I slink off. As I suspected, nobody notices I'm gone.

I've got an excuse about homework ready to go, but nobody looks like they're going to ask. Even little cousin Joey, sitting next to me, doesn't say anything when I walk away.

Why would they? I'm a nonentity in this family.

I leave by the front door but once I'm out of the house I circle back around the long way, around the barn, past the woodpile, and back inside through the sunroom door. Then I'm running up the backstairs two at a time to Granny Madigan's bedroom.

She answers my soft knocking in the sheer pale pink nightie she knows I love. When it was new the sheer nylon would have been red. Now it's a light pastel pink - almost white... an antique of old-fashioned floral embroidery.

Gran had worn it on her honeymoon almost sixty years ago and her body was a very different shape back then. Now it's so tight across her tits that the shoulder straps were unnecessary and Gran had cut them off. It encased her massive boobs in clinging transparent satin like a tank top, nipples sticking through like succulent juicy cherries...

Below those massive hanging basketball breasts, it is tight over her belly, her hips, and her big arse as well. This made the nightie ride up... I can see the junction of her fat legs... her big hairy count... and behind, the long, long crack of her lovely big bum...

"Hello Teddy Bear," she rasps in her deep grandmotherly voice. "Did you come to see if your old nanna was okay?...or have you got a special birthday present for me?

My mouth's too dry to speak...

"Birth... birthday Gran..." I croak.

"Well now, that's very dear of you. Come in sweetheart..."

Walking into her boudoir, I'm like a man in a trance. She checked there was nobody else upstairs, looking both ways in the hallway, before closing the door and locking it behind me.

"Can I... can I borrow your pantyhose please Gran?...the ones from today?"

"Of course, Teddy Bear... I left them for you on top of my washing basket..."

Picking up the tangled brown nylon I can't resist a quick sniff before stuffing them in my back pocket. Mmmmm... her lovely cunt is all over them...

"Thanks, Nan."

"You really are the most divine boy," she says huskily as I remove my clothes...

I get undressed how I know Gran likes it, slowly and carefully, almost like a male stripper. Gran likes it that way. She says my body is a natural aphrodisiac for her... which is a real nice thing to say.

She sits on her bed watching me, her fingers between her legs. She will often tease herself this way to get her old pussy wet.

"Mmm... that's lovely," she says, looking at me standing in front of her in my white boxer shorts. "You have such a lovely body Teddy Bear..."

She looks me up and down with naked lust... a look that's hard to describe on the face of an old grandmother... like I'm a piece of meat maybe?

When I grip my big hard cock through the white cotton her eyes go real wide and she licks her lips as though she's thirsty. Opening her legs wide she shows me what she's doing. I watch her ring finger join the other two. She twists them and pumps them in and out, dancing them up inside herself. Only her thumb was outside... flicking her clitoris...

"Ahhhh mmmmm... show me Teddy Bear," she gasps.

I can hear a brilliant squilsching sound as she humps her fingers in and out of her lovely old pussy... slish, shlosh, slish, shlosh, slish, shlosh...

When I pulled my underwear down my big cock sprang out and Gran laughed... that deep throaty belly laugh that I just love... boisterous and loud...

I laughed along with her. It is kind of funny and I love that she's so happy... we both are... happy and hot for each other...

"Guess he's ready Gran," I say cheekily.

"Yes," she laughs. "Such a lovely, lovely big one Teddy Bear..."

Her bespectacled eyes were fixed on the tip of my knob. Her gaze is electrifying... drips of precum were already oozing out...

Granny Madigan shows me the dripping fingers she's removed from her cunt. "There now," she says huskily. "Granny's ready for her a Teddy Bear. Come give your old granny a big kiss..."

I sat down beside her and, putting our arms around each other, we kiss long and passionately like the lovers we are. She smells like flowers and citrus, a wonderful sexy old lady perfume that drives me crazy.

"Did you have any trouble getting away?" she asks innocently. She was stroking my hair and my cock... her lips against my neck...

"They... they didn't even notice I was gone, Gran..."

"Oh, my poor baby, They just don't appreciate you like I do Teddy Bear..."

"They really don't Gran," I mumbled. "You're the only one who cares about me..."

"I do baby... I really do. You're my special boy... help me up..."

I helped Granny Madigan stand and then she climbed up onto her bed. On her hands and knees, she crawled to the middle of her bed and presented herself to me. Her negligee did nothing to disguise her lovely big butt... it swayed hypnotically, wobbling and bobbling... I could see her yummy wet cunt spread apart among her greying pubic hair and her sweet puckered arsehole...

"Come... come and do me Teddy Bear. That'll make you feel much better..."

She's right of course. Fucking Granny Madigan takes me to my happy place.

I climbed up after her. On my knees behind her, I ran my hands over the white globes of her gigantic butt cheeks, spreading them wide. When I had her tasty sphincter gaping open I leaned in close and licked, up along her perineum to her butt hole and inserted my tongue inside.

"Ohhhhhh Teddy Bear... that's sooooo gooood..."

My old grandmother loves me licking her arse. It's manky and savoury at the same time. As I lick her butt I teased my fingers in her warm wet cunt. She's dripping wet...

"Ohhhh mmmmmm oooo Teddy Bear. That's... that's my boy," she gasps hoarsely. "Put it baby... put it in..."

Gran doesn't need to ask me twice. She never does. I can't get enough of her magic old body...

My big thick cock throbs in my hand as I set the end into her deep shadowy cunt hole...

I love this part so much... I love all the parts... but this is great... we're both so ready and excited...

"Ahhh yesss Teddy Bear... mmmm... I can feel it baby... just.... just inside..."

"Yes, Gran... it's just between your pussy lips... all ready to go..."

Still holding the shaft of my cock I push myself in a little more... circling the sensitive wet gap with the big mushroom-shaped head... pushing in and holding it there...

"Mmmm... oooh, that's nice baby..."

...now she's pushing her magnificent big butt back a little...

"Oh god... yes Gran..."

"Mmmm... yes... yes... oh my lovely boy... put in in Teddy Bear... put it in your granny..."

"Here... here it comes Gran,"

My long thick prick makes a loud 'shlooooop!' noise as I drive it into her... one big movement and I'm buried in her up to my ball sack.

"Ahhhhh yessss... oh my Teddy Bear... do me baby... mmmmmmm... oh yes... make your granny cum..."

...I pump in and out... in and out... in and out...

...her big old body shakes like jello when I thrust it into her.

Soon we've developed the wonderful rhythm we have...

...she's rocking back as I'm driving forward... we're grunting and groaning like sex-starved morons... like the incestuous hillbillies we were...

Gripping her fleshy hips I pound into her faster. She likes it hard and fast... like a jackhammer... bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang... a marathon of fast hard fucking that goes on for ages... occasional slow bits so I didn't cum... but mostly fast and hard...

...the headboard is pounded against the wall... Gran's howling into her pillow...

Half an hour goes by and I have to slow down so I can catch my breath. I keep humping her but much more slowly now, all the way out so my big prick is almost out of her cunt, then 'schlooooooop', I slide it back in, burying it up to my balls.

I angle down slightly, under her pubic bone, to prod the head of my cock against her G-spot...

...and this makes Gran cum a little... not a full-blown orgasm... but a little shivering blast of pleasure...

"OooooOOOOO AHHHH... oh baby... oh baby boy..."

"I love fucking you Gran. Your... your cunt feels sooooo gooood..."

"My darling...oh my darling Teddy Bear... I love your lovely big willy..."

Her big bum quivered against me and she pushed it back hard against my cock...

"Do... do me baby..." she cries. "Make me cummmmm..."

"Yessss... yes Gran..."

I start fucking her again...

"F... faster Teddy Bear... do me faster..."

Soon my pelvis is slapping against her big flabby butt cheeks again...swot, swot, swot, swot, swot... I'm starting to sweat... fucking Gran is an aerobic sport... she loves it fast and hard...

"Ahhhhh Teddy Bear... ohhhh baby... mmmmm... oh yessssssss... faster... harder..."

...her big arse cheeks, slap back against my thrusting cock. She's matching my rhythm... swot, swot, swot, swot, swot... moving against me like a woman possessed...

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum Gran," I sobbed... "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

I could feel my sperm building up, I closed close my eyes and held on... it was cumming... it was cumming..."

...and then Granny Madigan was cumming too...

...she's starting to scream... biting into her pillow so as not to alert her guests still eating and drinking below. "AAAAAAA... AAahhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhh... mmmmm... ahhhh... ahhhhhhh... Ohhhh... Ohhh..."

...and I'm shooting my load into Gran's wonderful old cunt...

....as quietly as I can...

...while her orgasm wracks her old body...

...I can feel her cunt muscles contracting around my prick as my sperm squirts into her... milking my big cock...

"Ahhhhh Gran... ohhhh yesss... yessss... Yesssssssss..." (squirt... squirt... squirt... squirttttt...) my jizz hoses up inside her, filling her up... just how she likes it...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is how it is with us, Granny Madigan and I.

In the two weeks since Poppop's funeral, I've grown to know her body intimately. Not just her lovely big boobs or her sexy meaty old cunt either. I know all the subtle little things as well. From the sweet laugh lines around her mouth and eyes to the sun damage and freckles on her decolletage, the small mole on the inside of her left thigh, all the marvellous little things...

It's been a wonderful time and I'm blissfully happy... I wouldn't change anything. But I'm becoming aware of her clever manipulations. She's using her sex to keep me at her beck and call.

I do chores for her all the time you see.

All the things Poppop did outside the house, and most of what Gran normally does inside, are jobs for me now. I've pushed her lawn mower for miles and miles - and that noisy old old Hoover upright vacuum cleaner about the same.

On top of that, any time she gets the urge to have her pussy licked... anytime she wants me to jerk-off for her... anytime she wants me to get hard and fuck her... anytime she wants me to get down on the floor and kiss her feet and tell her she's my goddess... god help me I do that too.

I'm her slave boy. A grown man who doesn't want any other woman but his grandmother. I simply cannot get enough of her and she knows it and uses it to her advantage.

I've got it so bad that, after working for her all day and being her sexual plaything until dark, I finally get home to the sanctuary of my bedroom and am drawn to her even still. As soon as my bedroom door is locked, you'll find me naked at my window watching my grandma get naked, whacking off like a mother fucker!

I'm getting hard now just thinking about her... just telling my story about her makes me hot...

What do you think? Am I the luckiest guy in the world? Or the most pathetic? To tell you the truth I don't know myself...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading folks. If you've enjoyed it please give me five stars and leave a comment. I love hearing that you enjoy my stories.