Grass Greener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?" Dani asked.

"Yeah?" Matt was making shallow strokes carefully, popping the head of his cock in and out of Dani's pussy, teasing them both gently.

"Would you fuck Claire?"

"Before today? No. Not my type."

"And as of today?"

"I kind of want to see what older women have to offer." Matt joked.

"I kind of want to see if John's cock is as big as you said."

Matt leaned in kissing her back, "It's been a long time since we've done this sort of thing, and remember, we have to live next to them if it doesn't work out."

"Let me worry about that." Dani said glancing over her shoulder, "I'll test the water, if it doesn't seem like they're interested, I won't push."

Matt brushed the hair away from her face. "You really want to do this?"

Dani sighed as he pushed in again, "She's...huh...just so adorable, and I really wanna watch her fuck you. And I really want to fuck him too. UGH"

Matt pushed deep into her, and held himself there, rotating his hips slightly. "You're not fooling anyone, you want to suck on those tits."

"HUH...uh...yeah, yeah I do." Dani grunted, bracing herself for a pounding, but Matt kept his pace slow. They watched the video three more times before Matt sped up just long enough to spend into her and grab a nearby towel. He leaned over to kiss her, and closed his eyes. Dani rolled him into a spooning position, and used the towel to carefully clean them both up. Before she dozed off, she deleted the video. She wouldn't need it.

Dani told Matt to wait three weeks to mow the lawn, she figured if John and Claire had to wait for the chance to have some naughty fun, they'd be sure to take it when the opportunity presented itself. Matt wasn't sure what she was up to, but trusted her judgment. Dani could be impulsive and insatiable, but she had a pretty good head on her shoulders when it came to including others, and she was careful as to not put someone in a situation she thought they might be uncomfortable in.

In the mean time, Dani and Matt's sex life heated back up pretty quickly. They certainly hadn't wanted for sex before, but now, things like unprompted oral on the couch, mutual masturbation, and quick sessions just after waking up were becoming more frequent. The pair felt reinvigorated, and they agreed that even if things didn't work out with the couple next door, the closeness they felt with more regular intimacy was its own reward.

Three weeks to the day of the video, Matt got ready to mow the lawn. Dani was giddy, like it was Christmas morning. "After you start, I'll come out, cut the mower, act like something's wrong with it. We'll both act like we're doing yard work, I'm sure they'll love that."

Matt laughed, "You think they won't be put off if they know there's more of a chance we'll hear them?"

Dani shrugged, "It never did with me, the greater the risk of being caught, the greater the thrill. We want to have them riding that line."

"That is diabolical." Matt grinned.

"Are you with me?" Dani raised an eyebrow.

"Of course." Matt answered immediately.

"Good boy, go cut that grass." Dani slapped his ass for emphasis.

Matt, again pulled the mower out of the shed and doted on it meticulously. No call over from John this time. Matt thought maybe it didn't work, surely they didn't come out every time he went out to cut, so he started the machine and went right up the adjoining fence first. He hit the back fence and turned but didn't see Dani, and by the time he made two more passes he'd convinced himself they wouldn't show. This whole thing had been a fantastic fantasy, and the renewed lust between he and Dani had been well worth the dream, but a plot to bed their kindly, older neighbors, it was crazy. The days of involving others in their sex, of experiencing other people, were behind them. They'd had a good run.

Matt was more then a little shocked as he turned at the back fence to see Dani, standing at the back door, grinning like a mad woman. "Let that be a lesson." he thought, "Never, ever doubt her." He brought the mower to about the midway point then released the handle so it stopped. Then pulled the cord and promptly let the bar go again. The mower half started then fell silent.

"Everything alright?" Dani called, walking out into the grass.

"It keeps dying, maybe I let the grass go too long." Matt said lying through his teeth.

"You said it had been giving you trouble," Dani lied back, "maybe we should get it into the shop."

"Maybe, I'll pull it back into the shed and have a look at it." Matt smiled.

"Well the yard looks terrible," Dani sauntered over the adjoining fence, she was feet away from what Matt could only assume were John and Claire, mid-coitus. Dani got on her hands and knees and started ripping clumps of grass along the fence.

"What are you doing?" Matt chuckled.

"The grass along the fence looks atrocious!" Dani looked over her shoulder, smiling.

"We have the weed eater to take care of that, you don't have to do it by hand." Matt feigned frustration.

"I know, I just don't want weeds and stuff from our yard to get under the fence into the neighbor's. What if they get mad?" Dani mused.

"It's grass, Dani, I'm sure they won't notice."

Dani shrugged and kept pulling, wiggling her ass while she worked. After a few quiet seconds she heard a slight shift on the other side of the fence, and called back to Matt, "Like what you see?"

Matt didn't need to play along, he was already eyeing her ass in her cute short, shorts. "I sure do." He stepped forward and knelt down behind her.

"You like my little house shorts, baby?" Dani wiggled back against him.

"Mmm hmm, I like what's underneath them too." Matt drew his finger tips up the inside of her thigh.

"Oh, your fingers feel so good." Dani sighed.

Matt licked his fingers then fished them up under her shorts, she wasn't wearing panties, so he slid his wet fingers into her pussy. "Maybe I should pull these down a bit, give you more than a couple fingers?"

Dani moaned, "Baby! The neighbors are going to see!"

"You're right," Matt conceded, "I doubt John and Claire would be too keen on us fucking right up against the fence." he continued sawing his fingers slowly in and out of her while she panted on all fours, face almost against the wood of the privacy fence. "Then again, maybe they'd like to watch."

"Mmm, maybe they'd like to join." Dani mewled.

"Ah!" a gasp came from the other side the fence.

Matt and Dani stopped. Dani said, "Did you hear something?" and shook her head, signaling Matt to say...

"...No, I didn't. Do you think someone's over there?" Matt feigned ignorance.

Dani sighed, "I guess not, but we should take this inside. I think I need to talk somebody into to eating my pussy."

"Oh, I'm sure they won't need much convincing." Matt chuckled. Dani had planted the seed, he thought, she was slick to be certain. It was only a matter of time before John and Claire, if they were interested, find a reason to maybe ask them over for dinner, have a little too much to drink, drop their inhibitions. Matt and Dani had had couples do it before, thinking they were drawing in a sexy couple to play with, then discovering Matt and Dani knew the game inside and out. Matt yawned big, he wasn't tired, just trying to stretch his jaw and tongue, he knew after being so close, Dani would be on fire, and he had a suspicion she wasn't joking about having her pussy eaten.

But he was surprised when Dani, didn't walk to the house, she walked to the fence gate,opened it quietly, and walked out along the side of their home. He followed her passed John and Claire's garage, to their fence gate. Dani quietly and slowly opened the latch, and carefully opened the gate, looking back to grin mischievously.

"WHAT!?" Matt mouthed.

Dani pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her pert breasts and small nipples that looked so hard they might cut glass. They were between the houses, so they weren't exactly in the open, but anyone passing on the street could see Dani, now pinching one of her nipples and biting her lower lip playfully.

"Are you with me?" Dani mouthed.

Matt nodded, and followed her into the yard, closing the gate quietly behind him. Dani stepped out of her shoes. She slid her shorts down her long legs and placed them on the ground next to her shoes and shirt. Matt's heart pounded in his ears, seeing Dani completely nude in someplace other than the inside of their home was exciting. Matt could see by the way her chest heaved as she breathed, that she felt the same way. Dani looked alert around the quiet yard, then turned to Matt, smiled seductively, looked down at his pants, then at his eyes. His head swayed as if to say "If you say so." and shed his clothes.

Dani nodded her head towards the back of the yard and they crept along the wall of the garage. At the back corner, Dani peeked around, then pressed on and Matt followed. The back fence of the yard and the outside wall of the garage were maybe eight feet apart. It made the space they were in feel small, and Matt knew the space between the adjoining fence and the garage was smaller still. "The walls are closing in." Matt thought, "The greater the risk, the greater the thrill."

Dani peaked around the corner and saw them, in the shady space on the other side of the fence from her yard. A blanket sprawled out on the dark grass, Claire laid on her back, her head pointed to where Dani stood, her thick, pale legs in the air vulgarly. Her head rested on a small pillow, but it tilted back, eyes closed, mouth open, face flush with exertion. Her round, soft, white, belly and large tits rippled as John huffed and stroked into her, his large hands held her knees up and open, thick arms connected to a heaving, sweat-soaked chest.

Dani had had a lot of sex, with plenty of people, but she'd never seen people like Claire and John having sex like this, she kind of thought of them as "normal people", and she thought "normal people" had boring sex. But the way the grunted and rutted into each other, covered in sweat, on the ground behind the garage, where their neighbors could hear. They fucked like animals. She had to put a hand on the garage to steady herself while she swooned. She wanted to get a running start and dive in. She wanted to get down on all fours in front of John and have her pushed her pretty face into the dirt while Matt laid out beside her, and watch his cock disappear between Claire's thighs as she rode him so hard they'd have to scrub the grass stains off his back. She wanted to reach out and squeeze Matt's hand while a big cock stretched her open, and feel him squeeze back when that thick, wet, pussy robbed him of his seed.

A hand on her shoulder broke Dani from her reverie. She looked back and Matt. The look on his face said "Are you good?". She nodded and sleepy eyed and smirked, "Oh yeah, I'm good." she thought. And then she stepped out.

John and Claire didn't see them at first, they were to consumed in the act, but movement caught John's eye and he looked up. The naked, lean, shapely body of his young neighbor stood at the corner of the garage, her eyes hungry. One of her hands played at her nipple, the other's fingers played just above her sex. John's brain struggled, not to reconcile that the girl was naked in his back yard, but that her hands weren't trying to cover, they were trying to show. His mind struggled greater still, when the young man from next door stepped around behind her, also nude, he used one hand to caress her ass, and the other to stroke his cock.

John's daze prevented him from pumping into Claire, who looked down to see him staring, slack-jawed, eyes like saucers. She instinctively looked up see what had caused her husband, who was currently hilted in her, to stop pumping. She saw the pretty neighbor girl and her handsome husband, naked, smiling, touching themselves, and upside down, of course, due to the way she was laying.

"Hey Neighbors." Dani said, her voice soft and dripping with intent. "We heard you over the fence and thought you could use some company."

None of the four moved, they barely breathed. Dani asserted herself, "If that's not okay, we can leave. But if it's alright, we would love to stay and watch.", It was a tense moment, but Dani's voice was like silk, smooth, soft, and strong. Matt had no idea how she'd done it.

A smile crept over Claire's flushed face as she felt John's cock tense and flex inside her, she looked down at him and squeezed the muscles in her pussy drawing his attention. John looked down at her face and saw the lustful smile, and his face split into a grin. He slowly pulled his cock head to her entrance and hilted himself again.

"UH..." Claire moaned, looking back up at Dani and Matt and smiling, her hands went to her chest and pinched her large brown nipples. Claire noticed that Dani's eyes were frantic, her fingers, busy between her legs, until Matt took his hand off Dani's ass, stepped forward against her, nudged her and brought up his hand. She took it and spit on his fingers, and he brought it back behind her and she leaned forward just a bit. Claire could make out his fingers spreading the wetness through her labia, and then watched them curl and sink into her, Dani rocked forward on the balls of her feet and gasped, until Matt put a hand on her tit to hold her steady. Dani's hand went flat on his belly, and snaked down to stroke his cock. They didn't even look at each other. They didn't move awkwardly or adjust to what one another was doing, they just kind of fit together like puzzle pieces, and like they were synchronized, set to work on one another like a well oiled machine, never taking their eyes off Claire panting on her back, and John pushing his thick cock into her. Claire thought Matt and Dani were beautiful, and clenched involuntarily as she watched them work.

John reeled at the crushing pressure. His wife had always had...excellent muscle control, but her work out regimen had yielded blissfully agonizing results. John, too, watched Matt and Dani. He thought Matt was fit and handsome, but had never been attracted to men, but Dani, what a knock out. She stood looking at John and Claire through half lidded eyes, perfect little chest pushed out so her husband could keep his hand between her ass cheeks and play with her pussy. She met John's gaze, and the hand not stroking her husband slipped up her stomach to one of her pert little breasts and squeezed. She bit her lip and smiled in a way that said "Watch me."

John had never entertained the idea of stepping out on his wife, he thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world, even as they aged, her round ass, her thick hips, her eagerness in bed, not to mention over thirty years of marriage and spending a life together raising two, now adult, children. John didn't want any other woman, didn't need any other woman. But Dani was that piece of candy. That sweet little thing that looked like sex on two legs. He'd never risk his life for a taste, but he still salivated at the prospect.

Dani moaned softly as Matt fingered her, they had John and Claire's full attention, so she said softly, "Claire, John, would you mind if we moved a little closer?"

John glanced down to Claire to look for a que, but Claire already had a finger up and crooked, beckoning them closer. Matt took his fingers out of Dani and licked them as they sauntered closer. Dani stopped just above Claire's head and looked down, but Claire used her finger to beckon Dani closer. Matt hung back just a couple of steps. Dani had been running the show from the start, he was content to be the assistant.

Dani knelt just above her head and brought her face close to Claire's, she ran her fingers through the neighbor's hair, and cleared errant strands from her face and said softly, "You are so beautiful Claire, it's so sexy to see you like this. You're both just so beautiful."

Claire was on her back, sprawled out in all her naked glory, her husband slowly sawing himself into her, and the two gorgeous, young neighbors just appeared, seemingly out of thin air, nude, but now, now Claire was blushing.

"Claire, may I please kiss you?" Dani whispered, "It's alright if you say no, but may I please kiss you?"

Claire had never kissed another woman, but she couldn't bring herself to decline, she grinned and nodded. Dani shifted onto her side for a better angle kissed Claire's lips lightly, then again with increasing effort. Claire brought her hand to Dani's face and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into Dani's. The two kissed with increasing urgency. John stopped, his mouth agape, watching his wife kiss another woman passionately, something he would have never, EVER imagined, never even fantasized about because it was that unlikely. He looked to Dani's husband, and even Matt looked surprised. The two men looked at each other briefly. Matt smiled, shrugged, and nodded. "Yup." he thought "That's my girl."

Dani wasn't ready for the intensity of Claire's kiss, she thought she was, but she wasn't. The softness of her lips, the way her tongue explored Dani's mouth. Dani pushed back against Claire's tongue with her own, pursed her lips to suck it, but felt like she could only barely keep up, Claire's passion was overwhelming and her tongue was incredible. The boys couldn't see Dani's face, couldn't see her eyes roll. "Fuuuuuck." Claire thought and prayed that Claire would take an opportunity to lick her pussy.

Claire ended the kiss by kissing Dani gently on the lips, the made a line of slow kisses up her cheek to her ear. In a daze, Dani smiled and relished the sweetness of it. But then Claire whispered in her ear, and Dani's eyes went wide, her smile, wider.

"Only if you think it's okay, only if you want me to." Dani whispered. She turned her head and looked Claire in the eyes, Claire smiled and nodded.

Dani steadily rose to her feet, placed one foot besides Claire's head, then stepped over her putting her slender waist right in front of John's face. She turned her head and looked back to make eye contact with Matt, who smiled and nodded to her. Claire turned back to John, and looked down, running her hand over his head, she gently lifted his chin. John gulped almost cartoonishly and looked up Dani's body, she really was beautiful, she smiled down to him sweetly.

"John," she said softly, "Claire says she wants you to taste my pussy while you fuck her, is that okay?"

Claire gave John two quick clenches, he knew what it meant. "Yeah..." he sighed dreamily.

"Thank you." Dani cooed and tilted her hips forward, presenting herself to him.

John gently let Claire's leg down and placed his hands on Dani's hips, pulling her closer, then placed a wet kiss on her pussy, just above her clit. Dani cooed, until John's tongue slithered through her folds.

"Oh! Oh, John!" Dani keened, shocked, "Oh, fuck!", his tongue was so long she thought it might reach her butt, and when she rocked her hips to give him greater access, she'd swear that it did. Dani loved the way Matt ate her, he knew every trick, every spot, every part to string her along, or to make her come immediately, but, as asked, John's tongue tried to taste every part of her it could. It spread his wet spit over her labia, it made circles around her clitoris, its tip flexed and penetrated into her sex, it slid into the crease between her thigh and her mons.

Claire's tongue would have felt incredible, but it'd have to be second to John's. Dani thought about pressing him onto his back and squatting over his face to give that tongue access to absolutely anything it wanted. She thought of lying on her back and pulling her feet into the air so that he could hold her legs apart and feast. But there wasn't the room in this little spot between the fence and the garage, and he was still deep inside his wife. All Dani could do was shutter and babble and try to remain standing. His large hands on her waist helped with the last part, until he brought one under her and slid a finger into her snatch.