Grass Greener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire, flustered said, "I'm so sorry, I should..."

"He really likes you." Dani cut her off.

"He's so...He's very sweet."

"I really like you, Claire." Dani stepped forward until they were almost against one another. "We like you and John, very much."

"John's just over the moon with you." Claire nervously repaid the compliment. "I think...I think we both are." she blushed.

"I love to hear that, and I just want you to know, that we like you, and we respect you. And if there's ever a point where this seems like it's too much and you don't want this, that that's okay. We can stop, we can even pretend it never happened." Dani' hand caressed Claire's cheek, "But if you do want this...HA!", Dani's silky monologue was cut short by the feeling of Claire's hand cupping her tender puss, the sensation took the breath out of her like she'd been punched in the gut. Even Claire looked surprised she had done it, but it didn't stop her from carefully slipping her fingers into Dani.

"HA...HA...HA..." Dani gasped at the intrusion and shuttered. If she hadn't moved her hand to Claire's shoulder for support, she'd have fallen into a heap at her feet.

"Sh, sh, shhh, it's okay. I'm so sorry, I just have to..." Claire shushed her, putting one hand around Dani to hold her steady, carefully circling her fingers in Dani's dripping sex. Claire withdrew her hand and brought it up between their faces. Dani's eyes crossed to focus on the fingers, coated in her and Matt's come, and she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to accept them, but then moaned in arousal as Claire sucked the fingers into her own mouth. Claire moaned too, appreciating the taste.

The tired muscles in Dani's body begged for her to relax, to sleep. But the unceasing, hungry, animal in her belly demanded she lay back on the couch, open herself to Claire, and give her the rest.

Claire pulled clean fingers out of her mouth, looked into Dani's eyes and whispered, "We look forward to having you for dinner next Saturday."

"God damn it, Claire." Dani panted, exasperated, unable to maintain the silky facade, she begged for mercy, "Just fucking take me now."

Claire leaned forward and kissed Dani's cheek sweetly, "I have to get back. We'll see you Saturday." then turned and left.

Dani relocked the door, climbed the stairs slowly and slumped against the door frame of the bathroom. Matt leaned against the sink, steam already billowed from behind the shower curtain.

"You kissed her again, didn't you?" Matt teased.

"No, I didn't fuckin' kiss her" Dani said ruefully, "shut up and wash me."