Grass Greener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's silky, mesmerizing voice cracked. "Please John, oh please, oh please. Please go slow, you're going to make me scream. Please go slow."

Claire grinned at the sight of Dani's tensed and squirming ass over her. She thought about warning the poor girl, but better to let her find out for herself. She looked up at Matt, expecting concern or jealousy. But Matt stood, grinning, almost laughing, watching his wife twist and jerk on John's face, still slowly and patiently stroking his cock.

"That cock", Claire thought "What a beautiful cock.", She'd never thought of cocks as pretty or nice, she enjoyed them, and loved seeing her husband's. But where John's cock was thick and big and "manly", it almost looked angry when he was aroused. Matt's penis looked smooth and alluring, the kind of cock you wanted to compliment and kiss, the kind you'd be content to spent an entire night doting on, and Claire had to have it.

Claire reached out and touched Matt's leg, and he looked down and looked into her eyes, smiling warmly, still stroking slowly.

"Come here.", Claire said softly.

Matt laid near her, and ran his hand through her hair, just like Dani had.

"Let me take care of that for you?", Claire asked, reaching out and slowly stroking him.

"You gonna have me whimpering, like she is?", Matt joked.

"Yes." Claire grinned the warning. "John's getting a taste of something sweet, let me have one too."

Matt leaned in close, "I would love that Claire, I want you to have it. But I want to make sure John and Dani are alright with it too."

Claire looked at Dani and John, who'd slowed his assault, Dani sighed and slowly flexed her crotch into John's face, "Yeah, like that, just like that, gently. Oh John, you make me feel so good. Thank you so much, John, you make me feel so nice."

Claire raised an eyebrow and looked at Matt. Matt nodded, "All the same, I need to hear them say it. I want to know it's okay." And then he leaned closer and whispered, "But this one is just between us." and kissed Claire deeply. Claire put her arms around him and pulled him in, Matt put his hand on Claire's shoulder and pulled her as close as he could given the way they were laying. She clenched hard against John, he took it as a sign to not forget about her and keep pushing, but she was already miles away.

The kiss caught Claire off guard so she couldn't lay it on him like she had Dani. She felt light headed and thought, "Oof, what a charmer." Claire thought Dani was dangerous, with her silky voice, and sweet way of asking you to do things you'd never even consider. But Matt, he was the one to look out for. What a pair they make. Matt pulled back from Claire and looked into her eyes. He wanted her, and she could see it. She huffed as her husband's cock pushed in and out of her again.

"I could just lay here with you, and watch you come if you'd like." Matt teased, running his hand through her hair again.

"Dani, sweetie." Claire called.

"Huh?" Dani craned her head around, looking almost drunk. She saw Claire and Matt, Matt sweetly stroking her hair, Claire looking up into his eyes. "Oh! Sorry!" She put her hand on John's head pushed gently to slowly extract his tongue from her dripping puss. She knelt slowly sliding her smooth breasts over his face, until the two of them were face to face. "John, my husband is getting lonely, and I think maybe Claire..."

"...I want to suck him." Claire cut her off. Dani, John, and Matt looked at Claire, still sprawled on her back, slowly working her pussy onto John's cock while her hand stroked Matt. "I want to feel him in my mouth while you fuck me." Claire sighed.

John almost laughed, he patted Dani's side and she took the queue to untangle herself from them, and stood with her back against the fence. Matt backed off a bit to give them a moment. John leaned over his wife, face to face. "Enjoying yourself?" he whispered.

"Oh yes." Claire whispered back.

"Tell me what you're going to do to him." John grinned.

"I'm gonna make him beg." Claire replied.

John raised his eyebrows, "Poor guy has no idea." he thought.

John kissed Claire deeply, then pulled back. "Whatever she wants."

Claire got up to her knees and stretched, her back was stiff, but she was too turned on to care. She turned her back to John and looked down at Matt hungrily. Matt sat on the grass in front of her, and looked her up and down, her large tits sat on top of her round belly. She looked...bigger...than he thought, like she towered over him. She lowered herself down onto her hands and patted the ground in front of her. "Come here" she cooed.

Matt slid forward carefully, his legs wide apart to give Claire whatever room she needed, his erection pointed straight up at her chin and throbbed. Claire crooked her finger and beckoned him forward, he leaned in and she gave him a long, wet kiss that had he not been on the ground already, would've put him there anyway.

John stroked himself and prepared to reenter Claire, placing his thick head at her entrance. Dani knelt beside him squeezing between his large shoulders and the fence and closed her hand around his cock, as much as she could anyway. Matt had called it, it was big and thick, it curved up and pulsed in Dani's hand. John sighed as she squeezed it.

"John, I can't believe how big you are. I can't believe Claire can take all of this. You're both so amazing." Dani whispered, careful to not insinuate how bad she wanted it. She didn't want to break his stride, didn't want to take this from Claire. She thought that by the way it pulsed and dripped, he must be getting close, and she didn't want to ruin things by pushing to do too much too soon.

John liked the way Dani's hand felt on his cock and liked the way she whispered to him. He knew he was big and Claire was always forthright with the compliments, but it was nice to hear it from someone else. John looked at Dani's face, but her eyes were glued to his tool. John smiled and nudged her to get her attention. Dani looked up and met his gaze, and gave him that adorable "caught peeking" grin. She leaned in and kissed him sweetly, and pulled him forward to sink into Claire.

The sensation of being penetrated again broke Claire from the storm she was unleashing in Matt's mouth and when she released him, he was in a daze. "Wow." he muttered.

Claire brought his attention back by closing her hand around his cock, it tensed and its head wept precum. Matt watched her body rock forward slightly with Johns thrusts, behind her John had one hand on her hip to pull her as he stroked, his other arm around Dani. Dani's arms were around John's neck and she was kissing him deeply.

"I'm going to suck your cock now, you pretty thing." Claire's voice was low and sultry and dangerous, and Matt got the distinct impression that John wasn't the one back here doing the mauling.

"Oh, shit." Matt whispered as Claire put her hand on the middle of his chest and pushed him back on his elbows.. She leaned down and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, and she worked her tongue around his crown expertly, she drooled freely down his shaft, her spit wetting his balls and belly. As her head bobbed, she slurped and sucked loudly, moaning as she rocked from John picking up speed, the sound was almost grotesque. Matt had never been sucked this way. Dani had brought him off with her mouth a thousand times, she knew how to toy with him, made him watch her bring him just to the edge and nudge him over. But where Dani had experience, skill, and creativity, Claire took his cock with abandon. No show, no teasing, no dirty words, Claire devoured him with naked, wanton need.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Claire. You win. I'm begging. Please, Claire. Please." Matt squirmed beneath her, but unlike John, she didn't slow. Matt almost pulled away involuntarily, but Claire locked her hands around his thighs and pulled his legs into the air, then grunted as she swallowed him. Claire had him pinned, all he could do was be held down and sucked and whimper, "Oh, god, oh, shit".

John chuckled and picked up the pace of his strokes. He'd expected to feel a twinge of jealousy, but seeing his wife man-handle Matt made him feel pride and delight. "Don't worry, son." he thought, "She'll let go when she's done." He looked to Dani, her eyes were wide with shock and lust watching Matt in his state, her hand flew over her clit. "Stand up." John grunted to Dani. Dani looked at John, her face showed excitement and almost fear. "Stand up and turn around."

Matt held on for dear life. He tried to raise his hand to stroked Claire's hair, but her work robbed him of his strength and her head was moving too fast. He heard Dani squeal.

Matt looked up at Dani standing beside John, one hand holding herself to the fence, the other a blur between her legs. She'd put one foot up on the wood cross beam at the center of the fence, her back was arched and she pushed her ass into John's face. John was working to push back, to put his mouth as deep into the cleft of her ass as he could get, but is hands were on Claire's hips, and he was pounding her hard.

"Oh no, John, not that, not there. Don't...oh...oooooh." Dani moaned, and Matt watched her pump her fingers in and out herself slowly. He knew she was squeezing them, knew she had come. Claire moaned too, moaned down Matt's shaft as she knew what John had done, and she had pleaded and moaned the very same way the first time he had done it to her. The thought pushed her to the very edge, but she wanted to make this boy come before she did, and John's pounding, the sound of Dani's keening, and the wet feel of this handsome boy's cock in her mouth were almost too much for her.

Matt gasped the magic words. "Claire, I'm going to come. If you keep going, I'm going to come in your mouth." Claire thought about pulling her mouth off of him, and using her hand to squeeze hard on that pretty cock, looking him in the eyes and demanding, "BEG!" she knew he would do it too. But she was greedy and she was close, and she didn't want to tease, she wanted to taste. She brought her mouth back up to the head of his cock and sucked hard, running her tongue roughly just under the tip and used a her hand to make short quick strokes at his base.

Matt didn't even have time to utter the words, he fell flat on his back and convulsed, his cock pumped jet after jet between Claire's spit-soaked lips, her tongue swam happily in his seed. The taste brought her off, and she leaned back into her husband. Her tender, quaking muscles strangling him at the root. John tried in vain to pull out far enough to get few last full strokes, but he knew it was too late, Claire's aching, overworked pussy cinched impossibly tight around his member, and when it relented just a little, he bathed it in soothing warmth.

Claire swallowed and collapsed forward, covering Matt's saturated waist, her head just below his chest, she felt warm and heavy on him and he liked it. And when he gently ran his fingers through her hair, she weakly kissed his smooth stomach. John, behind Claire was still on his knees, his head bowed low, resting on her back, he struggled to catch his breath. Only Dani stood, she touched the back of John's head lovingly, and shakily stepped over Claire, planting her butt in the grass next to Matt. The four took a moment to let what just happened sink in.

Then Claire shifted letting Matt out from under her. He kind of wished she hadn't, she kind of wished it too. Claire rolled onto her side, and John took the opportunity to lay beside her, finally straighten his legs and stretch his aching knees.

"Sorry for the intrusion, neighbors." Dani said softly, "Thanks for having us. If you ever need anything, we're just next door." Claire and John looked up, exhaustion clear on their faces. Matt and Dani looked tired, But Dani's eyes still glittered, and Matt was still hard. They smiled, shakily got to their feet and walked around the corner of the garage out of sight.

"Yeah. You'd better run." John warned. He and Claire held each other and laughed out what little strength they had left.

Dani and Matt walked through the yard silently, gathered their clothes and shoes in one hand and held each other's in the other. They quietly slipped through the gate, they didn't look up or at each other as they walked to their back gate, slipped through and walked through the back door of the house without a word. They walked into their living room, and Matt sat down on the couch. Dani pushed her hair back out of her face and straddled his lap, mounting him. As she sunk down onto him she sighed. Matt put his hands on her ass and helped her slowly drag herself up and down his cock. They didn't need any lube, they were both still soaked.

Dani pulled his head close and Matt lovingly kissed her chest. She tilted his head back and kissed him softly and passionately. The two moaned softly, the only noise in the quiet house, they let the quiet overwhelm them so they would focus on one another.

And they did, for some time, they quietly, softly rocked into one another, each reveling in the other's touch. Dani opened her eyes and looked down into Matt's. A massive grin split her face. Matt finally broke the silence.

"You were amazing!", he whispered. "You were so good!"

"Oh my god, Baby, it was phenomenal, wasn't it!?" Dani said giddily.

"Ugh, you were so smooth! And the way you fucked his face!", Matt put an arm around her and squeezed her close.

"I was smooth!?" Dani laughed, and then dropped her voice, "'This one is just between us', I almost fell off of him!"

"Oh, you heard that?" Matt grimaced, "Too corny?"

"Oh, I heard it." Dani bit her lip. "It was perfect. You're so fucking hot, Matty."

"How was John?"

"Oh my god, Matty" Dani shuttered, "He ate my ass."

"Did you like how he licked your ass?" Matt but a little pep into his thrusts for emphasis, egging her on.

"No, baby, he didn't just lick me, he ate me. His tongue was so long, and he pushed it inside me, I don't even know how far it went."

"Was that okay? You don't like things in your butt." Matt slowed a bit concerned.

"I think I do now. It didn't hurt at all and the way it moved...UGH" Dani threw her head back in revelry.

"You want to try a bit now?" Matt asked, running a finger between her cheeks.

"Yeah, but just your finger tip and be real gentle." Dani slowed her riding. Matt pushed his finger tip into her and held it. Dani closed her eyes to feel it slide in. "Yeah like that, a little deeper." she whispered.

"It's still so wet." Matt teased.

"I know, he made me so messy." Dani whined grinding herself slowly onto his cock and finger. "I think I really like it Matty."

"Dani?"

"Baby?"

"My finger is all the way in your butt."

"Whoa, really?"

Matt flexed his finger a little to prove it. Dani's eyes popped open in shock, then her mischievous smile returned, "Then we're going to have to work up to something a bit thicker." Dani smiled, leaning in to kiss him again.

"Mmm, how was her mouth?" Dani held him close again.

"I honestly wasn't sure I'd survive it." Matt said soberly.

"Aw baby, she didn't hurt you, did she?" Dani asked sweetly.

"No, no. She just...she just took it, you know?"

"Yeah?" Dani quickened her pace, and began short bounces.

"Yeah, she drooled all over me, her tongue was insane!"

"I know!" Dani mewled closing her eyes.

"She pulled me all the way in, Dani, she pulled me into her throat until her nose touched my stomach!"

"Oh shit." Dani gasped, bouncing more fervently.

Matt knew recounting the act would push Dani into gear, so he held still, careful not to disrupt her bouncing, or wrench the finger in her ass."Dani, when I flinched, she pulled my legs up and pinned me so I couldn't move, and she held me there and sucked me until she made me come."

"Oh, fuck Matty, can you come again? Can you come for me too?"

"Yes baby, you're going to make me do it."

"Pull your finger out, we'll play with that more later." Dani pulled herself to her feet on the couch, before squatting over Matt's erection, using a hand to guide him back into her, then moving both hands to steady herself on the back of the couch. She started to bounce hard.

Dani rode Matt hard and whined, coaxing him to finish, "Baby, baby I need your come. I love you and I need your come inside me. You said I was good and good girls get a treat. Please come for me."

Matt was still incredibly turned on from the experience with Claire and John, but Dani's enthusiasm would have been all he'd needed. He pulled her down so she'd stop bouncing, and when he was as deep as he could be, he emptied himself into her. Dani moaned and fell forward, putting her head on his shoulder. She cooed in his ear, savoring the feeling of him spasming inside her. Matt held her close and ran his hand over her back, kissing her shoulder and neck.

"Did good girl like her treat?" Matt asked.

"I'm not good girl, I'm bad girl." Dani said in a cutesy voice.

"Oh!? Is that because bad girl needs a bath?" Matt grinned.

"Yeah, bad girl needs a bath." Dani sighed. "But not yet." They both held each other until they started to doze off, but then the doorbell rang.

"Come ON!" Dani whined, getting to her feet, Matt's seed spilling onto her leg. She walked to the door.

"Dani! Just leave it! You're naked!" Matt warned.

Unlatching the door and pulling the knob, Dani announced "I am too tired to give a fuck!"

"What?" she said to whoever was at the door, then looking shocked, and smiling, "I'm so sorry, please, come in!".

Claire stepped through the door, closing it behind her. She was dressed, of course, but looked...different. Still mussed from the yard, but her attitude had changed, gone was the lascivious lioness, here was the sweet mom next door. "Hi!", she said, and looked over at the couch where Matt sat, also nude, his quickly softening cock still wet with Dani. "Hello!", she waved sweetly.

"Claire!?" Matt said surprised.

Dani stood with her hands on her hips, displaying all her naked, dirty glory. "How can we help you, neighbor?" she said silkily.

Claire's eyes flicked back and forth between Matt and Dani's bodies. "I... just wanted to check on you two. John and I...well, we've never done anything like that before, and I know we can be a bit rough. I...We got a little carried away. We just wanted to make sure you were alright." she sighed, like she was relieved she'd gotten it all out.

Dani's proud stance softened, "Claire you're so sweet, we're fine, we had so much fun." Dani looked past her at the door, "You said we? No John?"

Claire smiled sheepishly, "...He's icing his knees." Dani and Claire giggled together.

Claire continued, "Seeing as how we're 'better acquainted', John and I were hoping to have you both over for dinner?"

Matt got to his feet, "That sounds fantastic! When?"

Claire struggled to keep looking at his face, "Uh...next weekend, Saturday evening, if you're available."

"We'll be there!" Dani said, "With bells on!"

"And clothes this time! We promise!" Matt joked, the three of them laughed.

Claire looked to the side and grinned, Dani could practically read her mind, "Kind of wish you wouldn't."

"Great, sounds great!" Claire said, and the three stood in awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Well..." Claire started, but Dani cut her off.

"Baby, could you head up and get the shower ready? I'll join you in a minute." Dani didn't take her eyes off Claire.

"Sure thing." Matt responded, and walked behind Dani to the nearby stairs, briefly making eye contact with Claire before ascending. Claire's eyes followed him across the room, saw the smudged dirt on his back as he turned to the stairs, her work, and watched his ass the whole way up. When he disappeared she snapped out of it, only to realize Dani still stood in front of her...naked, smirking.