Grass Is Sometimes Greener....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I hesitated too long because Tommy snapped at me, 'C'mon, get the nightie off!"

"Yes, Tommy," I replied, and quickly peeled it over my head.

I didn't know what to expect from Karen when she saw me in her panties...I stared at the floor waiting.

"Wow, I'm jealous," she said, "...they look prettier on him than on me!"

I was sort of relieved, but her reaction confirmed what Tommy had said about her leaving the panties in the dryer had been a set-up.

Karen poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Tommy. They sat on the sofa and directed me to sit in the chair opposite them.

What followed made me question why I was even there...they totally ignored me; they talked and talked, and when their glasses were empty Karen looked at me and told me to get the wine bottle and pour them both another glass.

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied and did what I had been told.

After more talk, they began kissing and fondling each other---I was stunned---I had no idea Tommy had any interest at all in women!

Karen suddenly stood and removed her robe and revealed to us a red babydoll nightie with matching panties...her breasts strained the fabric of the nightie.

Tommy whistled and said, "You're more beautiful than I had imagined!"

Karen crooked a finger at me and said in a sultry voice, "Come over here, boy!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Karen," I said and went to where she was standing.

She took me in her arms and stared down into my eyes. "Do you like my outfit, Sweetie?"

My hands seemed to have minds of their own---they were running up and down her back enjoying the feel of her nightie. I began to tremble---the familiar fog clouded my mind rendering rational thought virtually impossible. I began stroking her panty-encased buttocks and moaned loudly.

They both chuckled at the same time...they had known how I would respond to the sight and feel of Karen's sexy outfit ...I became ashamed of my lack of self-control...I had allowed them to witness my weakness first-hand, and now I stood before them vanquished---they had put me in my place---my submissiveness was on full display.

Karen said, "Get on your knees between Tommy's legs, boy, show me how well he has trained you...show me how far you have come since you moved here...show me how much you love men---show us both how much you love being a sissy-faggot---do it now little boy---get on your knees and suck his cock!"

It wasn't long ago I would have vehemently protested and taken offense to her crude words. I would have said 'NO WAY' and stormed out of the room...but now...I went to my knees immediately...Tommy was wearing only his boxers and I briefly wondered when he'd taken off his shirts and slacks...no matter...his boxers were tented-out and I sucked in my breath as my fingers took hold of the waistband and began tugging them down his legs.

They both chuckled again when they heard my breath catch in my throat and a groan escape my lips when I freed his trapped manhood from his boxers.

Karen exclaimed to Tommy, "Oh yes, baby, THAT is what I've wanted to see all these years---God it's beautiful!"

When I had him naked, I buried my face in his crotch and inhaled deeply---OH MY GOD---stars danced before my eyes and my head nearly exploded with the desire, no, the overwhelming NEED I felt to take his cock inside my salivating mouth.

I wet my lips with my tongue, lowered my face then slid them over his cockhead---OH MY GOD---it took all my concentration to NOT cum in my panties.

My singular thought was to suck him good and make him shoot in my mouth as soon as possible...this is what they wanted to see---me on my knees abjectly accepting AND surrendering to my natural-born instincts.

I was lost in the sucking. Whenever his hard cock filled my mouth my mind went blank and I savored the moment. The only thing that mattered was the warm tube of flesh between my lips, and the juices leaking from his slit onto my tongue.

His balls in my hand began to swell and I increased my tempo and rhythm. I was so into the sucking---my head was bobbing so fast up-and-down his erection I vaguely heard Karen chuckle and say, "Was I right? Is he better than Timmy?" and Tommy moaned and replied, "Oh my God, yes!"

It was all I could do to keep Tommy's cock in my mouth when his hips began bucking and jerking off the sofa. I rapidly stroked the base of his cock as he filled my mouth with two-three-four thick streams of semen and sperm. I managed to gulp down all of his delicious elixir.

I heard Karen moan and say, "The sounds a boy makes when he's swallowing cum is sooo sexy...good God my pussy is wet!"

Tommy taught me that after the man climaxes, the boy keeps the man's penis in his mouth until the man tells him otherwise. Tommy's cock had been limp for some time and my lips were still wrapped tightly around it waiting for his command.

I thought I heard Tommy and Karen kissing so I snuck a glance up at them, and sure enough, their mouths were locked together, and I saw Tommy fondling her pendulous breasts thru the nightie.

Karen sighed, "I can't take any more!" and she began pushing her panties down and off her legs. She sat back, hooked her arms below her knees, pulled them back towards her heaving chest, and spread her legs wide exposing her sopping cunt.

"Sweetie!" she said to me, "...get your face between my legs and eat my cunt!"

I reluctantly released Tommy's penis from my lips, said "Yes, Mistress Karen" and moved between her open legs.

It is probably for the best, I reasoned. I had been oh-so-close to cumming in my panties without permission while sucking Tommy's wonderful cock that this would give me some respite from the aching lust I was feeling in my balls.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath then dived right in, and even though I hated the smell, AND the slippery flesh of her lady-parts, I worked quickly, and efficiently, until she too leaked her juices in my mouth.

When her body came to rest after her orgasm, she announced, "C'mon boys, we're moving the party into my bedroom!"

She pulled the nightie over her head, tossed it on the sofa with her panties, and hand-in-hand, walked naked with Tommy to her bedroom. I followed closely behind, admiring both of their shapely buttocks.

Karen took charge in the bedroom. "Tommy, lie on your back and Johnny will get your beautiful penis hard again!"

She had me stand at the end of the bed, and we waited until Tommy slid his body towards us, pulled his knees back to his chest then pushed his legs apart exposing his brown hole to us...I knew this position meant he wanted me to lick his asshole so I automatically began to drop to my knees.

Karen stopped me. "No, Sweetie," she said. "Keep standing---I want you to bend over and eat his ass!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said.

It was a little awkward, but with my hands planted firmly on the bed on either side of him, I was able to obey her order.

I ran my tongue back-and-forth over his perineum and anus as he'd taught me. I continued licking, waiting for his command....behind me, Karen had used her foot to kick open my legs wide apart...now I really was just balancing myself with my hands and arms on the mattress.

"Eat my asshole, pretty boy!" he said with a catch in his throat.

I curled my tongue, pressed it to his anus, then pushed it into Tommy's asshole as far as it could go. I tentatively licked the sandpaper-like walls of his rectum while I concentrated on breathing thru my nose.

I had found a good rhythm, and was getting into it when suddenly I felt something between my open legs. It was small and round, and very slippery. OH MY GOD...Karen was oiling my 'pussy' with a dildo!

It instantly brought back sweet memories of the small and skinny fake cock Tommy had used on me. He had taught me that for a boy like me, my hole was not just an exit, but an entrance, as well.

My prick rose to full erection as she slowly, and sensuously slid the small tube deeper and deeper inside me applying more-and-more oil each time. My prick was as hard as it could get, pre-cum stained the front of my sheer panties; my balls began to ache with the growing need to ejaculate.

Suddenly she pulled the tube from me, and an emptiness filled my senses. I whimpered into Tommy's asshole, but continued my tongue-fucking.

And then something else was pressing against my hole. It felt like the size of a lemon, but it was smooth, and coated with oil.

My head was swimming with a combination lust and confusion. I didn't know what Karen was doing back there, but I didn't want her stop either.

I wanted to see what was going on, but Tommy had suddenly gripped my head in his hands and held my face tight to the crack of his ass.

Almost simultaneously, I felt Karen's hands on my waist pulling my hips back to her then my mind shouted---OH MY GOD THAT HURTS---OH-MY-GOD---OH-MY-GOD---OH-MY-GOD...OH-MY-GOD---OH-MY-GOD....

I had heard of women fucking other women with strap-on dildos, but never in my wildest dreams did I think a woman would ever use one on me.

I screamed into Tommy's asshole...the pain was unbearable---I used all my strength to try to escape the brutal in-and-out thrusts but I was in such an awkward position Karen easily held me in place and relentlessly continued her assault on my no-longer virgin asshole.

Her initial thrusts into me caused my prick to go limp...searing pain had obliterated any lust and desire I had felt---my balls had shrunk in my scrotum...tears came to my eyes...I wondered why she was doing this to me, and with such a huge, monster dildo...finally my brain went blank and my body relaxed...the pain was gone just as suddenly as when it started...and then I noticed subtle changes...

My prick was rising inside the panties...I began slobbering away at the walls of Tommy's asshole...I moaned into his hole---a continual moan...I sucked air into my nostrils...and, my hips began imperceptibly, at first, to push back at the dildo swallowing more-and-more of it deeper inside me.

I was so dizzy and the fog in my head so heavy I wasn't sure but I thought I heard Karen chuckle and say "Oh yes, sissy-boy, we all knew you'd absolutely LOVE bending over for cock!"

And with that she lunged into me and the head of the fake cock struck my prostate.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." I screamed a muffled cry of ecstasy into Tommy's asshole.

My stiff prick began pulsating and my hips pushed violently backwards desperately trying to take every last inch of the fake cock inside me.

I heard Karen shouting instructions at me but my focus was on impaling myself on her wonderful cock fucking my open pussy.

Thrust-after-penetrating-thrust began to strike my prostate---I'd never felt ANYTHING so wonderful as this in my life...any and all remaining doubts about my sexuality were permanently erased from my mind.

If this fake cock is giving me this much pleasure---I can't wait to feel a real man's warm-blooded cock sliding in-and-out of my pussy!

Karen hooked her arm around my belly and viciously pulled me back and impaled me on the entire length of the dildo...fireworks shot-off before my eyes---my balls erupted like never before---a pleasure so intense exploded in my brain...Tommy had relaxed his hold on me and I lifted my head and obeyed Karen's instructions and shouted:

"OH-GOD—OH-GOD—OH-GOD---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-KAREN---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-KAREN---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-KAREN---OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

The rest of the evening was a blur. My climax had rendered me speechless, almost catatonic, and I blindly obeyed every command given to me by Mistress Karen.

I remember holding Tommy's balls while he fucked Mistress Karen in the same position she had taken me...then being made to lick and suck Tommy's cum out of her cunt until she had yet another orgasm...and when they finished, they dressed and we returned to the living room...they had one more glass of wine, and I was made to kneel at their feet and lick and suck their toes.

Mistress Karen hadn't allowed me to remove my sopping wet panties, and I had to perform these duties fully aware of the panties sticking to the cold and drying semen.

They were talking softly and I couldn't hear their conversation. At one point Mistress Karen spoke up and addressed me directly.

"Sweetie," she said, "...did you have fun tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I answered with complete honesty.

"...and do you have any doubts now as to what kind of boy you are?" she asked.

I smiled and used one of her favorite expressions, "Mistress Karen, I'm as queer as a three-dollar bill!"

She and Tommy laughed out loud.

When Tommy and I finally left Mistress Karen's apartment, I didn't even feel self-conscious as I padded down the hallway wearing only my soaked panties with my tiny dick tenting-out the sheer material.

We once again saw Tony the Landlord. He looked me up and down, smiled and simply said, "Welcome to our world!"

I managed a weak smile and replied, "Thank you, Sir!"

The next morning, I almost fell when I rolled out of bed. My legs were weak, and there was a dull, yet persistent ache coming from my newly deflowered pussy.

I was immediately reminded of words I once overheard Marcus tell Bobby: "Boy, tonight, I'm going to fuck you so hard and so long you won't be able to walk straight for a week!"

At the time, I felt sorry for Bobby, it had sounded like a mean-spirited threat, now however, I understood those words had been a thrilling promise that probably made Bobby shiver with lustful anticipation.

I was already looking forward to feeling Tommy's cock sliding in-and-out of my hole. Hopefully it would be tonight! The very thought of it caused my prick to stiffen and pulsate...yes, that's right---I'm here and I'm queer and I'm damn proud of it! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha....

Chapter 4 – Becoming 'Johnny'...

It has been two-weeks since my 'coming out'...the night Tommy and Karen completely obliterated any remaining notion or thought I had that I was straight.

They shattered the illusion I had lived with all those years; the weight of the world on my shoulders is now gone...I am finally free to be happy I am who I am.

Little-by-little Tommy taught me things he said a boy like me should know. He introduced me to proper hygiene: the removal of all body hair with a depilatory cream; daily bubble baths with special oils to soften and moisturize my skin; he insisted I sit to pee (he said it would help reinforce my strong feminine side); and, he showed me how to give myself an enema (embarrassing, but necessary to prevent 'accidents' when your man is inside you). He even taught me an exercise to keep my 'pussy' tight for my man's hard cock.

Over time I learned a submissive boy like me had to expend considerable effort and energy to attract and hold onto a real man.

Sometimes the line between my personal life at the apartment complex and my behavior at work became difficult to separate. Tommy stressed the fact he didn't want me to be a swishy-little-fag-boy like Leslie when we were out in public, but at the apartment complex he expected me to be demur, obedient, subservient and somewhat feminine.

There were times at work I crossed that line before I recognized what I had said or done. Sometimes I giggled like a schoolgirl, or would effeminately wave my hands while talking, or roll my hips when walking...I would become self-conscious, and suddenly worry that everyone knew I was gay.

I explained this to Tommy one night, and he laughed and said, "Sweetie, that ship sailed weeks ago...I think it's safe to say your co-workers know you're gay!"

"Huh? What do you mean? How could they know?" I asked. I couldn't believe what he'd said.

"Johnny, everyone knew your 'secret' the moment they learned where you live!" he said.

"What difference does that make? I don't understand..." I said.

He looked at me and said, "Sweetie, everyone within a hundred miles of here knows The Fletcher Park Garden Apartment's is strictly an LBGT community!"

HUH? WHAT? "I, uh, well...uh, I didn't know!" I stammered.

Tommy chuckled and said, "Yeah, I understand that...we all had some good laughs watching you trying to pick up a few of the girls at the pool!"

I was speechless! How was this possible? What are the odds a closeted boy would end up living here, of all places?

It was a couple days before the end of the month and Tommy hadn't told me yet I'd be moving in with him permanently. I had assumed I would, but so far he hadn't said a word to me, and I was getting nervous.

That night in his bed, after I had made love to his penis for well-over thirty-minutes, he surprised me by bringing up the very same topic.

"You know the first of the month is coming up..." he said.

My heart began racing. Oh good---he's finally going to ask me to move in with him!

"Yes, it is..." I said coyly.

"Did you save enough money to pay your rent?"

HUH? WHAT? WAIT A MINUTE---WHAT DID HE SAY?

"Uh...well, yeah---sure...but I thought I'd be moving in here with you?"

"Johnny, you're a nice boy and I like you a lot, but..."

Oh-my-God, my heart became very heavy in my chest.

"...yes, you'll still spend some nights in my bed, but I think it's only fair for you to meet new people---now that you openly accept the fact you're gay, I want you to explore all options..."

I fought back the tears in my eyes. I wondered how I could have misread our relationship so badly. I had assumed I would be his boy and he was going to be my man. A shiver of fear raced up my spine at the prospect of being alone.

Sure, I could live my own life---make my own decisions, but I had grown accustomed to listening to and obeying a strong man...heck, I'm happiest when my man tells me what to do...I L-O-V-E being who I am---I L-O-V-E giving pleasure to my special man...damnit, now what?

"Haven't you wondered why I've never fucked you?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, I guess so..." I said. Every single day I've wanted to feel his cock inside me, but he never said anything to me...yes, I've wondered!

"Karen and I decided you should save yourself for the man of your choosing...he should be the first man to give you what you want!" he said.

HUH? WHAT? I was still adjusting to this life...some days were more confusing than others.

Chapter 4 – Acceptance is Bliss

As per my morning routine, I was soaking in a bubble bath while I surveyed my body for any hair I may have missed when I used the depilatory cream. I loved the rich fragrance of the combination bubble bath/skin conditioner...my flesh had become so soft, I loved running my hands over my hairless body.

My cell phone jarred me from my reverie and I picked it up from the table next to the bathtub without looking at the caller id.

"Hello!" I said cheerfully.

"Johnny, how are you? It's good to hear your voice!" said the caller.

My heart stopped. A shiver raced up my spine. OH MY GOD---IT'S MIKE!

"MIKE---my goodness, how have you been?" I said and without thinking I blurted out, "I miss you!"

I heard him chuckle then with an odd tenderness in his voice he replied, "I'm glad to hear you say that---I miss you, too! I wasn't sure how you'd feel about hearing from me..."

A slight awkwardness overtook me. "Well, uh, you know...we've been friends a long time...of course I want to talk with you."

"Glad to hear it," he said. "I don't want to bother you if you're getting ready to go somewhere..."

"No-no, I have time," I said.

"Good...I have two-weeks vacation at work and was thinking of coming down there to visit you...I've never been to Florida---maybe you could show me around? Would, uh, that be okay with you?" he said.

"That would be great!" I said maybe a little too enthusiastically. "Will your girlfriend be coming with you?"

1...56789...11