Grave Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

When I finished with as much of the feast as I would allow myself, I arose to my knees and started to unfasten my pants. During Samantha's orgasm, which was probably as much fun for me as for her, I had almost forgotten about the ghost of her late husband. I was reminded of his presence when I felt the same chill as I had before. He was bending down next to my face, and he expressed his approval of the orgasm his wife had just experienced and, in particular, how I had helped bring it about.

"That was pretty good, George. Almost as good as I would have done. You know what to do now, I hope."

"Of course. After Samantha catches her breath, we're going to fuck." Even as I spoke, I was removing a packet of condoms from my pants pocket, and I showed it to the ghost.

He saw what I had in my hand and offered another opinion. "I'm glad to see you believe in safe sex. Sammy always wanted to avoid getting preggers, and I know she doesn't want to get AIDS or some kind of STD."

I saw no harm in being civil to the ghost. I have always felt some animus toward those people at sex parties who just go there to watch, but I also realized that he probably had no choice in the matter. Even if he could get an erection, he would probably freeze his wife's pussy or any other place that he got it into. "I know," I responded. "I don't want to get any either. Not that I don't know Samantha is okay," I hastened to add. I didn't want to offend him by saying anything about his wife that might be taken as an insult.

During my brief conversation with Del, I had been preparing myself by standing up, dropping my pants and underwear down to my ankles and rolling the condom onto my stiff cock. Usually, I would get completely naked before starting to fuck, but I didn't want to take any chances of misplacing my shoes or pants and having to hunt for them in the dark. That would be what would happen if the flashlight were to somehow get lost or cease to operate. Samantha's clothing was under her, so there was no possibility of losing track of them. Besides that, somehow the customary niceties didn't seem to apply on that night in the cemetery.

Samantha was still lying in the same place and had her legs spread for me, so I got back to my knees and felt my way along her legs until I knew I was in the right place. Supporting my weight on one hand, I used the other to guide my cock to where I knew her pussy was waiting for me. She was holding her lips apart with her thumbs, and used her fingers to guide the head of my cock to where we both wanted it. To spread her plentiful lubrication, I rubbed the tip against the wetness. With that done and both of us ready, I gave a firm push forward, wedging the head between the thumbs that were holding her pussy open. She breathed in sharply through her teeth, and murmured happily.

I also expressed my pleasure at what her pussy was already doing for me and gave another thrust. Almost two inches of my cock plunged into her, and her response was the same, but louder. As I drew back and started thrusting forward again, I felt Samantha moving to a slightly different position. She raised her legs, wrapped them around my hips, and pulled herself up to meet me. This time, my entire cock ended up buried in her pussy, and I could feel her shaven skin against my pubic hair.

"Mmmmm, that's really good, George," she whispered. "Now, really give it to me."

"Yes, George," Del's ghost echoed her. "Really give it to her."

I like it when women say things like that to me, and I even get a certain satisfaction when I hear it from their men, but I had never heard a ghost encouraging me before. Whatever he said, his directions had no relevance to me, because I intended to give it to the lady really good, as she wanted, whether her late husband wanted me to or not. Slowly, I drew back until only the head of my cock remained inside, paused for a second and started to drive it all the way back in. Samantha felt it surging into her pussy and flexed her legs again, until our bodies met with a pleasant, wet sound that was accompanied by our mutual murmurs of appreciation.

Over and over, I drew back and thrust forward, while Samantha moved back and forth under me. Del didn't say anything, but I knew he was watching us with, I hoped, approval. Certainly Sam approved of it. Her body started rocking from side to side as she thrust back to meet me, and her happy murmurs turned to moans of bliss. Until then, I had been supporting my weight on my hands, with my body above Samantha's. I like to use this position because I can look down on the woman's face and see grimaces of pleasure flickering across it, and I can watch her breasts sway to and fro as she moves. That night, of course, it was too dark to see anything, so I decided to get closer to Sam. I also love to feel those breasts, with their hard nipples, against my chest, and I relish the touch of her bare skin against mine.

I leaned forward and curled both my arms around hers, so my weight rested on my forearms and elbows. Almost reflexively, Samantha reached up to wrap her arms around my back and pull me closer, until I could feel her rigid nipples against my chest. "Yeah, like that," she whispered to me. Her late husband didn't say anything.

I was glad of that, because I really don't like kibitzers. I don't like them when I'm playing cards and, especially, I don't like them when I'm fucking, and I don't care if it is with the guy's wife. Or former wife. Once again, I drew back while Samantha slid away from me, paused, and started to slowly drive my cock back into her pussy. Once again, she fucked back to meet me and our bodies came wetly together, accompanied by sighs of bliss from both of us.

The happy sounds became even louder and happier as we continued to move in unison on top of the comforter that covered Del's grave. Over and over, I drove my cock into her, with my pubic hair tickling the bare skin of her pussy, and she rammed back, meeting me more than halfway. Samantha's legs started thrusting out beside me as they had earlier, while her hands ran up and down my back. From previous experience with her, I knew that Sam was rapidly getting closer to cumming for the second time that night.

The ghost of Del, who had even more experience with the lady than I did, knew it too. "That's it!" he exclaimed. "Keep fucking her like that until she cums."

It was unnecessary for him to tell me that, because that was my intention, and would have been even if he hadn't been there. It was Samantha's intention to have that happen too, and her movements under me became even more strenuous. Her entire body was moving, with her legs pistoning out past my hips and her hands massaging my back and sides as she fucked back to meet me. I couldn't see her face, but I knew from previous encounters that her head was tossing wildly from side to side on top of her pillow. She was ready to cum, and I was getting close to that point also, so I moved up slightly higher on her body. From the changed position, my cock and Samantha's clit had more contact with each other, and I started driving it into her faster and harder.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my clit!" she implored.

"Yes, George, fuck her clit," the ghost echoed.

I did fuck her clit, with hard, deep strokes, because I wanted to, and Samantha wanted me too, and not because of what her dead husband told me to do. .

"Oh, God! I'm cumming! Fuck my clit! Don't stop!" Samantha warbled into my ear.

I didn't stop, and I kept fucking her clit, even stronger and deeper. I felt it scraping against the top of my cock while Sam went absolutely wild. Her body churned up the comforter under us, with her thighs thrusting out and back next to my hips, her heels pummeling my legs, and her sharp fingernails gouging into my back. If I hadn't been having such a fabulous time fucking, the pain from that last thing would have been excruciating, but all I could feel just then was pleasure that kept steadily growing. It came from knowing what I was doing for her, and how good it was making her feel, and from what her pussy was doing for me.

"Yes!" she cried joyously. "Yes! YES!!" The last exclamation came as she climaxed, her back arching and slamming her pussy against me while all her muscles clenched.

After Samantha's orgasm, I didn't stop or even slow down, continuing to pound my cock into her until I matched her climax, feeling a great surge of some of the most intense pleasure I have ever known. I kept fucking and cumming, ejaculating three times into my condom, until I was also spent, and sprawled happily on top of her, my cock still buried all the way inside her pussy. We lay like that in a very happy pile, catching our breaths and regaining our strength.

"That was more than good enough, George," the ghost of Del announced. "Sammy, I'm glad to see you've found somebody who will treat you the way you deserve. My work is done, and I can leave happy."

I wasn't ready yet to pull my cock out of Samantha and get up, and I knew she wouldn't want me to do so anyhow, but I did turn to look at the ghost. As I watched, his brightness quickly faded, until he disappeared, and all I could see was the heavy cloud cover behind where he had been standing. With him gone, I turned back and cuddled for a few minutes with Sam, exchanging whispers about how good it had been, until my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy.

Although it had been unseasonably warm when we arrived, the air had cooled considerably during our cavorting, and the sweat on our bodies added to the chill. I got to my knees and leaned over to feel under the edge of the comforter until I found the flashlight where I had left it. I could feel and hear Samantha moving, and she put her hand on my shoulder to help her get to her feet.

"That was great, George, and I'm glad Del approved too. But let's get out of here. I'm about to freeze my ass off."

I would have hated to have anything as bad as that happen to something as beautiful as Sam's ass, so I used the flashlight to help her pick up her clothing and put it on. Not wanting to leave any evidence of what we had been doing, I peeled the condom off my softened cock and, after I had pulled my underwear and pants back up around my waist, put it and its wrapper into my pocket. After finding my shirt, I put it on too, and Sam and I were ready to leave. Under most circumstances, after the great time we had just given each other, we would have lain there naked and cuddled for a lot longer, but neither of us felt like doing that in a cemetery, especially as cold as the air had gotten. Samantha rolled up the comforter and tucked it and the pillow under her arm, and we headed back to my truck, both of us quite happy about what we had just done, but not happy enough to want to do it again.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Samantha and I did, and I'm glad her husband's ghost also enjoyed himself. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12