All Comments on 'Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 03'

by LittleRed12

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

how does she not know as an alpha she has to put that bitch in her place to get the respect of the pack? they wont follow a weak alpha and if the see raven hanging all over gray and the alpha bitch doesn't do anything then she will be seen as weak.

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Loved it hope for more soon.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

People are going to more then likely treat a person a certain way as long as they let them. Clara need to put her foot in Raven's behind now and ask Gray to fix his behavior. Since Gray isn't going to tell Raven to be respectful then Clara need to do what she must. I know Gray's head is in the clouds right now but an unhappy mate will make for an unhappy relationship. They both have some learning to do thats for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmh..

a lot of missed opportunities.

The narrative parts are not satisfactory. Readers want to experience the events with the protagonist, not being told about it by the protagonist as a factual report.

There seems to be plenty of tension in that newly formed pack and it wasn't really used well for dramatic purposes.

Also, no older wolves in the new pack? How are they going to make a living when the pack consists of a bunch of drunkard teens?

Also, I don't like the drinking habit of those young wolves. I mean, they are wolves, not some lower class kids that have nothing better to do than hitting the bottle and getting embarrassingly drunk at every possible occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Clara seems weak not good for an alpha female to be taking shit from some dumb jealous bitch and have a brainless mate who does not defend her .....with that said im going to continue reading this story because I have hope things will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Now it's time for her to put Raven in her place... I look forward to it.

bama_beebama_beeover 9 years ago
Just my opinion

Over all, I like it. I agree that Clara is not setting a good alpha example, but she is also 18 and has to figure things out. She needs to find her boundaries and then draw a very clear and heavy line. She just needs to do it in a way that doesn't make her look childish and insecure.

I also like that someone pointed out the story seems to lack adults. Do these two young alphas not have a counsel of older wolves to learn from? It would seem wise that they had a body of experienced adults that could help establish this new pack. Heck, a "How to Start Your Own Werewolf Pack for Dummies" book would be handier than nothing at all.

I also have to agree with the boozing comment. Give them issues. Tension is there, but these kids need to come into adulthood. Use that tension to fuel other, more serious problems. Stop letting them sit around the campfire drinking and make them work, grow, and discover.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 9 years ago
I like it but....

This story started off really nicely but now since you're making the characters the first wolves of a pack, which is new and greatly appreciated, how are they going to start the foundation of this pack. Right off they appear to be irresponsible young adults, instead of wolves intrusted with great responsibility. Has grayson and the other male wolves trained for this for years like I assumed or is an elder going to help them settle into general rules and routines for a pack? What is the alpha female's responsibility within a pack other than bear pups? Does the chick even knows, because she didn't even expect to start a new pack. It is apparent you are not just writing a story about two people porking each other but actually want a plot and some romance. I just want to see how these people step up to the challenge instead of it being overlooked when you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

I dont care what anyone else says. I think this story is great! It has all the things I love about a good werewolf story. I hope there will be more. I will definitely check back. This would make a great novel and even series with the other characters. Good job on this!

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Your wrote..

He chuckles, "I saw the bay window from the outside and thought about my beautiful girl sleeping in the bed I want to fuck her in. It was a treat to turn the corner and find you looking all sweet and sexy with your adorable little sleepy voice."

My question is..if that was the case WHY did he leave her standing there and go of with the bitches to the lake and then sit at the fire side with them and not stay with his MATE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOT GOOD-BAD-WORSE

Those are the titles of the first three chapters. I agree with the majority of the comments, except the favorable comments.

No backbone in the Alpha female? No pack classes;i.e. Alpha, Beta, Theta, Omega? If Grayson's original pack did not interact with humans, where did all the modern "human" conveniences come from? What does the pack do to make a living?

I will stop there. I really hope you can save this story. It is going downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's so bad, it's good (this story is a joke, right)

I'm convinced a 16 year old girl, who writes werewolf stories on wattpad, wrote this story. I've read some fucking awesome werewolf stories on this site and this is not one of them. I think I only found out the protagonist's name in this chapter. How does the author think that there has been character development if she hasn't even been very descriptive about their mannerisms, their appearances, or their personalities? This just reads like any other paranormal story on wattpad written by bored teenage girls who all claim to be passionate about literature, meanwhile, they've only read the Hunger Games trilogy and binge watch teen wolf and the vampire diaries.

CYNNARACYNNARAover 9 years ago
THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH THIS STORY LINE..........

Have to agree that this story seems to be written by a virginal starry eyed teen.

No self respecting woman is going to allow her husband to disappear on their wedding night and act as if nothing is wrong.

This story should be posted on wattpad not here on literotica.

Or maybe posted as a submissive story.

The lead female character is a timid virgin and supposed to lead a group of people with an assholish lead male still acting like a 16 year old horny high schooler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Those of you who don't like the story the answer is simple "don't "read it.

Go forth and write the perfect story and then you can read each others.

Ha You know you can't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Started out as a bad read

Really wasn't anything but preteen fluff and unreal story line. Hey that's what the comment section is for, opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

After reading the negative comments I thought you should tell you how much I love this story. It's simple and hot and doesn't make Clara seem perfect she has insecurities as we all do. And she trusts him, as she should, and loves him plus they're animals so yeah they has hot sex. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He said he would protect her

He is doing a piss poor job of it.

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

Lmao… I’m sorry but some of these comments are ridiculous. Wow! I wonder what they are like walking around in society if they can’t handle a story not going their way 🤦🏼‍♀️

Keep on writing, I’m enjoying the chapters 👍🏻👍🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous