All Comments on 'Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 04'

by LittleRed12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

she is no alpha. alphas don't do domestic work for everybody else. the way she keeps letting raven walk over her is getting old this is starting to be more like a fucking frat house or some fucked up 20 something drama like 90210.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Great

Not every one can be a stucked up bitch, some female Alpha like to do domestic work, even demand ( look Whitesebretooths stories ) .

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Give it time

I get where some of the criticism is coming from, but it's been what, three days since the story began. Turned 18, got mated the next day, moved and mated physically on day three. It's morning of the 4th day. Clara is 18, and based on interaction between River and Griffin, Grayson is so wrapped up in her, he has not noticed yet how she's being slighted. I'm sure he will, and that she'll figure out how to put Raven and Iris in their place.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I like that Clara is a caring person and don't see herself above anyone else just because of her status. She is learning as she go, she can't be faulted for that. Her and Gray need to learn about each other and figure out how to run the pack.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 9 years ago
Alpha Females

Every story is different and according to this story every pack has a different culture. Not all alpha females have to be a bad ass bitch. Clara can be domestic. But if she isn't going to be tough atleast make Grayson stick up for her when she is being disrespected, that is my only problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Your doing an awesome job and I really like your story line so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am absolutely in love. I love how I'm falling for the characters and they are each their own person/wolf haha. Absolutely addicting and incredible writing. I can't wait for the next part!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 9 years ago
GREAT

Can't wait for the next chapter!! Keep up the good work!

LittleRed12LittleRed12over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and commenting! This is what I had pre-written, so the parts will be coming a little slower now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I really like this story and the tone you set...cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome!

great story with just the right amount of details and good characters, the naration is fluent and the sex a bit sweet and totally smoking hot. i´m so waiting for more of this!

stripespuppystripespuppyover 9 years ago
Can't wait for more

This is really good!!!! I can't wait to see more from these characters and how things turn out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantabulous! :D

This was great! Everything was perfect! ^.^ :3 I like these types of stories because it has more story line and isnt just full blown sex <3 also Grayson and Clara are adorableeee xD

-AFabulousPerson

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

Love the story so far. So hoping mean girl gets a classy ass kicking 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous