Grayscale - A Whiteout Anthology 01: Valley of the Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the last of Yunnie's brains dribbled out of her pretty dolly pussy. She blinked, and stared at nothing.

"Y-Yun?" Val asked, fear overcoming her attempts at anonymity. "Are you okay?"

Yunnie giggled. "Yunnie feels super! Yunnie loves being a good dolly!"

Princess Patti smiled. "Wonderful! Aren't you so much happier being a dolly instead of some boring old superhero?"

"Yes, Princess Patti!" Yunnie exclaimed. "Yunnie is ever so grateful!"

"Oh, God..." Val whimpered. "Look, you win. Just... just put the thing on me and get it over with."

"Where's the fun in that?" Princess Patti chuckled. "Hey, Yunnie, let's play dress-up!"

"Yes, Princess Patti!" Yunnie loved playing dress-up. She loved everything Princess Patti wanted her to do. She walked over to Princess Patti, her body able to move under her own volition now that she was a good dolly. She and Princess Patti sat across from each other, and Princess Patti began to undress Yunnie. She started with Yunnie's boots and gloves, before unzipping the bodysuit, taking care not to rip or stretch it out.

Once the costume was fully removed, Princess Patti grinned and gave Yunnie's boobs a playful squeeze. "Oh, yeah, I remember these," she purred. She ran a finger along Yunnie's drooling pussy and smirked. "Always nice to have a doll with some real anatomy." She giggled at her own joke and stuck her finger in Yunnie's mouth. Yunnie lapped it up happily, overjoyed that Princess Patti was so pleased with her.

"Now," Princess Patti said, turning her gaze back to Val, "what do we do about your friend? Yunnie, you want her to be a good dolly too, don't you?"

"Of course, Princess Patti!" Yunnie beamed. "Everyone should be a good dolly!"

Val went pale. "Wh-What are you gonna do?"

"Well, I could use the helmet again," Princess Patti replied. "But I have a better idea." She picked up the Val doll and sat it down. "Yunnie, help Val here get undressed."

"Yes, Princess Patti!" Yunnie wasted no time taking off Val's uniform, giggling at how much Val whimpered and tried to squirm. Silly dolly! Doesn't she know how good it is being owned by Princess Patti?

"Very good, Yunnie," Princess Patti said once Val was naked. She repositioned Val so she was lying on her back, her legs spread wide with her hips a few inches above the floor. "Now here's what we're going to do. I shall use my magic wand to enchant Val's mind, wiping her clean so I can build her back up as the bestest dolly there ever was! And you, Yunnie, are gonna lap up her pretty, juicy dolly pussy, and make her feel sooooooo good she won't even think of resisting!"

"What a good plan, Princess Patti!" Yunnie chirped.

"I know! I'm a genius, aren't I?" Princess Patti sat down behind Val's head, holding her magic wand above her and turning it on. A swirl of lights bounced around the crystal ball, and Yunnie found herself captivated by it, her plastic smile fading slowly as a bit of drool escaped her lips.

"Yunnie!" Princess Patti snapped. "Get to work."

"Y-Yes, Princess Patti." Yunnie shook herself out of her stupor and began to lick Val's pussy. Val gasped as her tongue made contact, and Yunnie grinned. She's gonna be so thankful once we've made her a good dolly! She went slowly, teasing Val and paying extra care to focus on her clit. The scent of Val's arousal became stronger and stronger the more Yunnie licked, making Yunnie drool shamelessly.

Princess Patti was saying something to Val, but Yunnie couldn't quite make it out. But the more Princess Patti talked, the wetter Val became. Her brains are leaking out, just like mine! Yunnie giggled and redoubled her efforts, savoring the taste of Val's surrender. Val whimpered and moaned, unable to withstand the combined assault on her mind. At last she came, smearing Yunnie's face with her juices.

Yunnie sat up and smiled. Princess Patti looked down at her and lifted Val's torso up. "Now, how do you feel, Vallie?"

Vallie opened her eyes and stared off at nothing, a wide, silly grin plastered on her face. "Vallie feels wonderful, Princess Patti! Thank you for making me a good dolly!"

Princess Patti giggled and kissed her new dolly on the forehead. "You're welcome. Now, would my pretty dollies like to play with each other?"

"Yes, Princess Patti!" both dolls sang out in unison. They sat up and faced each other, their expressions and mannerisms completely identical.

"Now, let's see..." Princess Patti tapped her chin. "Vallie, why don't you reward Yunnie for helping me break you by worshiping those big, juicy titties of hers?"

Vallie nodded. She crawled over to Yunnie and sat in her lap, suckling her breasts and purring. Yunnie moaned, stroking Vallie's hair gently as her plastic smile became even wider. "Oh, that's so good, Vallie!" she chirped. "What a good dolly you're being!"

"Thank you, Yunnie!" Vallie giggled. "I love being Princess Patti's dolly!" She pressed her face into Yunnie's cleavage and squeezed her boobs together, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her fellow doll. Yunnie hooked her legs around Vallie's waist and pulled her in closer, rubbing her hands over Vallie's back.

"Mmm..." Princess Patti smiled. "Wish I would've brought my other magic wand for this..." She giggled and hopped up on the desk, sticking a hand underneath her waistband. "Dollies, I want us to get off together. Rub your pussies and tell me how much you love being mine."

"Yes, Princess Patti!" The dolls detached themselves and got on their knees, sliding their fingers in and out of their soaked dolly pussies with the same rhythmic precision.

"Being a dolly is so much fun!" Yunnie moaned. "Princess Patti makes me so much happier than being a boring old superhero ever could!"

"Princess Patti is soooooo smart!" Vallie whimpered. "She made us obey her so easily! We were so silly for trying to fight her!"

"Especially when it feels this good to be hers!" Yunnie added. She grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed, her breath hitching in her throat as her pleasure increased. "I wanna be her mindless horny dolly forever and ever and ever!"

"More!" Princess Patti mewled, her own fingers increasing in speed and intensity. "Tell me what you want me to do to you!"

"I want Princess Patti to show the world that we're her good, obedient dollies!" Vallie gasped, her body shuddering and threatening to topple over. "She deserves to be worshipped by every pretty girl on the planet! Everyone should be Princess Patti's dollies!"

"I-I wanna be dressed up in the f-frilliest, girliest dresses!" Yunnie stammered. "S-So no one would ever recognize m-me as a big, strong hero! I'm just a silly, st-stupid dolly!"

"Break me!" Vallie screamed, her eyes rolling back into her head as her smile faded into a mask of orgasmic bliss. "Let me be used like the slut I am!"

"G-Good girls," Princess Patti moaned, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. "Now cum! Cum for your owner!"

"Yes, Princess Patti!" The princess and her dolls came in unison, their cries of joy echoing through the empty halls of the Pink Mansion. Yunnie collapsed like a ragdoll, letting the afterglow wash over her and fill her up with sleepy, lazy bliss. She stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, the only sound in the room being the slow, steady breathing of herself, her fellow doll, and her owner.

Snap!

* * *

Yun-hee slowly opened her eyes. "...Holy fuck."

She heard Patti giggle from the other side of the room. "Language like that isn't very becoming of a doll, you know." Yun-hee sat up and groaned as Patti clapped her hands together. "Alright, check-in time! How are you both feeling?"

Val gave a silent thumbs-up, still catching her breath.

"And Yun?" Patti asked.

"I'm just..." Yun-hee put her hands in front of her mouth and chuckled nervously. "Wow."

Patti smiled. "Sounds like you had a good time. Or, maybe 'happy ending' is more apt?"

"Ugh. Now I know where Weiss got her sense of humor." Val propped herself up on her elbows and slowly sat up.

"Other way around, actually," Patti replied. "But I'm more curious where that exhibitionist streak came from?"

Val blushed. "Wh-What're you talking about?"

"Oh, come on! 'Show the world we're her dollies,' 'use me like the slut I am?' I didn't suggest any of that."

"I-I, um..." Val looked down at the floor and buried her face in her hands. "I don't wanna talk about it!"

Yun-hee scooched over to Val and embraced her. "Patti, no teasing. I think we all need a minute to process what just happened. Val, let's get you some water, okay?"

Val nodded silently. Patti reached behind the desk and brought over the water bottles from earlier, along with a large, fluffy blanket. "So, do you wanna call it there, or keep it going after this break?"

"I dunno..." Yun-hee said, wrapping the blanket around herself and Val. "It's getting kinda late."

"I wanna keep going!" Val said, a little louder than she intended. "I-I mean, if it's alright with you guys..."

"Well, you and I can play on our own," Patti smirked. "Really, it comes down to Yun." She flicked her eyes over to Yun-hee.

Well... if I stay out too late, I'm gonna get an earful from the Bureau guys... Yun-hee looked into Val's expectant eyes. But God damn, that was fun. "Yeah, let's keep going."

Patti grinned. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear." She raised up her magic wand and flicked on the light.

Yun-hee's eyes widened. Yunnie smiled.

12