All Comments on 'Great Grandma Rachel Pt. 02'

by WantingToWriteGood

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Love the story. It was terrific. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Best Story i ever Read. Please, make more of them.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman543 months ago

Very good story. Too often we forget about our old people in our lives. When it should be the complete opposite. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of the best stories i have ever read in Literotica. Will look forward to read about Jake and Ruths adventures.

moggie58wamoggie58wa3 months ago

Beautiful story, very well written and treats elder sex with wit and dignity! I am 75 and am seeing a woman 84 who enjoys all aspects of sex.

BaldingBaldingabout 1 month ago

At 76 it's easy to identify with this story, which is entirely plausible. Wife is 77, and while we have a few physical challenges due to our high number of birthdays, they don't prevent us from enjoying sex to the fullest. Rachel's reaction to three Womanizers and her need to take recovery time was 100% authentic. We just hope it's still that good in our 90s.

Following this author.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

This story was a great experience, I think everyone should read this story. It sure made my day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWantingToWriteGood@WantingToWriteGood
Pushing 70 and proud of it. Hoping to retire in 5 years or so. Trying to write stories which entertain, arouse, and provoke thought or insight for the reader.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES