Great Horn of Africa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why is he so adamant about just three girls?" I asked. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Didn't to me either." Roland said. "He said he didn't want it to look like there was a bunch of whores running around. He told me that three would be enough, and would just look like some of the guys just got lucky. He didn't put it like that, but that's what he was getting to. Something I found out later was his old man is with the delegation. Maybe Pop is against his kid having sex. I don't know. Reggie hit the ceiling when I told him you couldn't make it to his love-in. He got a real thing for you Beth."

"Call him back and tell him that I can make it," I said. "Tell him I didn't understand that he was going to be there. Tell him I'm all excited about it, but that I have concerns about the safety of my friends. We want some guarantees that they will be okay, and not abused in any way. Holly wants the third woman to be Lou. Can you make that work?"

Roland looked like he had the weight of the world removed from his shoulders. He snatched the phone and punched a set of numbers, listened a moment and, punched in some more numbers.

"Reggie, my man. It's Roland Morgan. Look, I have some good news. Beth can make it after all. yeah man, I didn't tell it to her right. She didn't know it was you that wanted her. That's right, she'll be there. Okay look there is one thing. Beth is a softhearted woman. She's worried about how the other girls will be used. She doesn't want nobody getting hurt. Yeah, she knows all about you guys and what you can do." Roland listened for a moment and handed

the telephone to me.

"Hello, Reggie, is that you?" I said.

"It is I," came the voice of Prince Reggie. "I am happy to hear your voice."

"Yes, it's good to hear your voice too. It's been much too long. Nearly a month since I last felt your spear."

"Yes, too long, dear Beth. So, I understand that you will be at the lodge this weekend. That makes me very happy. I assure you that nothing will befall your friends. This meeting is important to me. My father wishes to meet you. As a matter of fact, he has ordered that he meets you."

"Wonderful, I'm looking forward to meeting him." I said. "I know how you and your countrymen can be with your mighty spears. You must caution your men to be careful and take it easy."

Reggie replied cheerfully, "That is no problem. I think I may have bragged to my father too much about the wonderful Beth."

Suddenly I had a thought. "Okay then. There is just one more small detail. Stop fucking with Roland, and get the signed contracts to him before the weekend." There was a long pause. Reggie cleared his throat a few times and

asked to speak with Roland. I handed the phone back to a shocked Roland. Roland listened, holding the phone out from his ear.

"Hell, man, I didn't know she was going to say that. I didn't. Okay, I'll be expecting them tomorrow." Roland hung up the phone and stared at it a moment. "Son of a bitch! He's sending the papers up from Washington tomorrow

by messenger. Halleluiah, I'm saved! You did it! You saved my bacon! What's wrong with you, Beth? You look like you bit into something sour."

"Something is up," I said. "I'm not sure what, but why would Reggie give up so easily. He already has your money. He doesn't need pussy that bad. What is he up to?"

"Beats me," Roland said grinning. "I owe you big time, Beth. You too Holly."

"You owe Russ," Holly said. "If he hadn't tracked us down, and told us the facts you'd still are screwed."

"Roland," I said reaching a decision. "I want some high-powered security at that lodge."

"Security? What are you talking about?" Roland asked.

"When Holly, Lou and I get ready to leave, I want to make sure we can. I want someone there to get us out if necessary. That Reggie is up to something, and until I know what, I want some big men with guns close by."

"That's reasonable, R," Russell said. "You want me to take care of that?"

"Yes, you're right. See to it Russ," Roland said. "It's a small price to pay for their safety. Get that Black Diamond bunch. They're tough as nails."

"Black Diamond bunch?" Holly said. "What's that?"

"They are a street gang gone big time in security." Russell said with a laugh. "Best thing about them is when you buy them they stay bought, and when you buy them you bought all fifty or so of them. Boss, the only problem I see is, that will mean a lot of black faces around that place. Might cause some concerns with the locals."

"The Africans reserved the whole place exclusively," Roland said. "They don't know how many black faces are supposed to be around there. Maybe you can get some of the Diamonds on the staff."

Holly and I left them to figure it out.

Lou's Story:

I'm Louise Collins. I've been called Lou ever since I was a little girl. I guess I look like someone who should be called Lou. I married my high school sweetheart just after he finished college. Things were storybook idyllic for us until three years ago when my husband, Charles, was the victim of a drunk driver. The crash left him paralyzed from the waist down.

I've never been one to complain much. I still don't, except to myself when I lay in bed, unfulfilled and lonely. I wouldn't want to count the times I cried myself to sleep in sexual frustration. Charles and I had an extremely active sex life even before we got married, and in the blink of an eye it all changed. At thirty-two I had needs. One day I was unnecessarily cross with Charles. I don't remember now what precipitated it.

"You need to get laid," Charles said looking up at me from his wheel chair.

"Yeah, right," I snapped.

"I'm serious Lou," he said. "You need a stiff dick, and God knows I haven't got one anymore. Go get fucked." It took me a moment to realize he was being serious.

"Charles, I can't do that. I made a vow to you."

"And I release you from that vow," he said reaching for my hand. "Lou, I've watched you slide down a little more every day since the accident. The Lou I married, the Lou I love, is disappearing right before my eyes. I'm crippled, not stupid. I know you have needs that I can't provide. The only thing I ask is that you don't tell me anything about any affair you might have. Don't tell me anything, just do it."

I held on to my pride, for lack of a better word, for a few weeks longer. I had an affair with a married man I worked with. It helped, but wasn't what I wanted. I picked a guy up from a bar one night. It was fun, but again, still not what I was looking for. One afternoon I was on my way home when I saw a black man and a white woman walking down the sidewalk holding hands. She was dressed in what only can be described as sluttish clothes. I had driven on down the street for a few blocks when it hit me. She was a prostitute. That small white woman was going to have sex with that big black man.

I wondered how I would be as a prostitute. I quickly put the thought out of my mind. First of all, I reasoned, Charles and I were fairly well known in our small town. I don't think our families could stand the knowledge that I was a whore. It just wouldn't work.

Twice a week I drove Charles to another town about two hours away, for treatment. It was a larger city, and I didn't know a soul there, except for some of the doctors and staff at the hospital. Charles' therapy took about two hours, so I usually sat in the coffee shop reading a book. One day I got to the coffee shop and realized that I left my book in the car. I got a cup of coffee, and was sitting at a table just staring off into space.

"What's a pretty woman like you doing looking so sad?" a voice said. I looked up to see a young black man wearing scrubs, looking down at me. He was holding a cup of coffee in his hand. "Mind if I join you?" He didn't give me a chance to say yes or no. He sat down and immediately told me a joke. It wasn't all that funny, but I laughed to be polite. He told another one that was cute.

"I guess you got someone in here?" he said. I told him that I was waiting on my husband. After a while I found myself telling that stranger all about my miserable life. I really unburdened myself on that poor man. When he managed to get a word in, he told me he was in his last year of residency, and that his name was William Morgan. In an effort to make a long story shorter, on my next trip, William and I went to a motel, and had sex. Great sex, I might add. William was my first black lover. It got to be a routine with us. Twice a week for the next couple of months we would meet for sex.

One afternoon after a wonderful screw we were lying on the bed trying to get our passions cool enough to go back to the real world outside the motel door. I told William how much I enjoyed our times together. That was when he told me that it would be our last time together. He had been accepted at a hospital out on the west coast somewhere. I was devastated. I had gotten used to our twice-weekly sex and I didn't want to go back to the way it had been.

"Lou, it doesn't have to be that way. You are a passionate woman. You need to be fucked on a regular basis." That was when William gave me a name to contact. His uncle, he told me, was a pimp that ran a string of white women for black men. I was not only devastated, now I was pissed off. I left William there and went back to my old routine. But something was missing and that something was sex.

It took me almost a month to summon up enough nerve to call William's uncle. Two important things happened at about the same time. The insurance money was running out and I was very horny. I called Roland Morgan from the public phone at the hospital and made an appointment to meet him on my next trip.

I met him in an office in back of a liquor store at the edge of the seedier part of town. Big R, as he preferred to be called, was charming, but blunt.

"My nephew said you might be calling me," Big R said. "He seemed to be quite taken with you. Tell me, Lou, why do you want to be a whore?"

"I could use the money and I like to fuck." I can be blunt also.

He smiled at me, "Good answer. Those are two excellent reasons to be a whore. William told me about your husband. Rotten luck. Since you and William have been fucking for several months, I'm going to assume you don't have a problem with fucking black men. Have you ever had a threesome? How about a gang-bang? Ever ate a pussy?"

I told him the truth. I had never engaged in any of that sort of activity. He asked me if I had a problem with any of it.

"No, I don't think so," I told him. "All except that last part. I'm not sure I could do that."

"Sure, you can," he said laughing at me. "You just eat a woman the same way you would want to be eaten." Big R had me take off my clothing and stand nude in front of him, and to display myself to a video camera. He took me

into another room and had sex with me. Big R deserved his nickname. He was larger than any other man I had ever had, by far, and I loved it. Another man came into the room. His name was Russell, I found out later. He had sex with me. I had a threesome with both of them. I wasn't overly happy when Russell screwed my ass, but I got used to it. I particularly liked it when they both penetrated me with Russell in my butt and Big R in my pussy.

Two weeks later Charles and I moved. I told Charles that the move was to cut down on expenses. Big R helped find us a nice place that was already fixed up for a wheelchair.

I didn't even bother to look for legitimate work. I became a full-time whore for black cock and I threw myself into my new profession. With all the money I was making, I was able to buy some nice extra things for Charles, like a

great stereo system and a big screen TV. There is no way Charles couldn't know what was going on, but I kept our agreement, and didn't tell him anything about what I was doing.

Two months after we moved Charles died. The doctors didn't know exactly why he just stopped breathing one afternoon. I was there for which I'll always be grateful.

Suddenly rationalizing my reason for being a whore was gone. Nevertheless, not only do I love what I'm doing, but also, I've become sexually addicted to big black cocks. I haven't bothered to think about how long I'll continue to do what I do. It hasn't seemed necessary to do much thinking.

I don't know many of Big R's whores. I've met a few along the way. I suppose if I have a friend in the profession, it would be Holly. Holly was my first woman. We were at a house Big R owns when we got together. We were supposed to work a bachelor party and Big R insisted we practice. I didn't know that part of the act was to engage in some girl-girl stuff. I thought it would be just the two of us screwing a bunch of guys. That's why I wondered about the practice session.

Holly went down on me first and frankly I liked it. Big R told Holly and I to get into a sixty-nine. When Holly swung around and her pussy came down on my face, it just seemed natural to lick her. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. Having sex with a woman was new, different, and admittedly exciting for me.

Big R and Russell were both there. While Big R fucked me from behind I willingly ate her pussy while she sucked Russell. That daisy chain was a lot of fun.

While I enjoy having sex with a woman, nothing takes the place of a hard cock in my pussy. I think of sex with a woman as something to do until a stiff cock comes along.

When Holly called me and told me about the gig at Joy Lake, I felt a surge of excitement. It sounded dangerous, sexy, and that's a heady combination. It sounded like it would be a blast. I accepted almost immediately and arranged to meet with Holly and a woman named Beth that afternoon.

Beth's Story:

Holly and Lou arrived at five o'clock. I had the coffee made, and we sat at my kitchen table.

"First of all, Lou, I said. "This is a weird deal from the get-go." I told her what I knew about the Africans and a little about Roland's deal with them. "What spooks me is the fact that Reggie folded so easily on the contracts. Maybe I jumping at shadows, but maybe not." I told her about the special security we were going to have.

"Sounds like you have us covered," Lou said. I like Lou immediately. She was personable, pretty, friendly, and outgoing. Something happened during that meeting that had never happened to me before. I found myself wondering how she looked with her clothes off. I wondered what she tasted like.

Lou asked, "So it will be a group thing?"

"As far as I know," I answered. "There will be at least ten men, and it would be a safe bet that they won't stand in line."

Lou excitedly asked multiple questions, "I heard you were the head man's main squeeze. The one he asks for when he comes to town? I hear he has a fourteen-inch cock. Is that true?"

To being Reggie's regular 'date' I admitted that was true. Regarding the size of his cock I countered, "No it not true. Reggie is just under twelve inches, but he's thick." I had to laugh at her expression. "As you can imagine, it takes a while for him to get it loaded."

"I've always wanted to try a cock that big," Lou wistfully said.

"Maybe you will have an opportunity. I don't know how Reggie plans to divvy up the workload."

"So, when are we supposed to be there?" Holly asked.

"We'll go down tomorrow afternoon so as to be there by five o'clock. We'll leave there Sunday afternoon. At least that's the plan. I looked up as Scott came in the back door.

"Hi ladies," Scott said. He gave me a peck on the cheek and the same for Holly. Scott knew Holly because we had a couple threesomes with her. Scott seemed fascinated by Holly's tiny boobs.

"Scott this is Lou. Lou, Scott is my husband," I said.

"Hi Lou, nice to meet you," Scott said shaking her hand. "So, you're the third member of the African hoedown?" Lou glanced at me.

"He knows everything. I don't keep secrets from him," I explained. Lou looked at me strangely for a moment before smiling.

"Yep, that's would be me," she said to Scott. "You have to be the most wonderful husband in the world."

"Well, that's certainly true," Scott said with a laugh. "Modestly prevents me from going in to detail of how great I really am."

"I'll have to agree that's he's pretty special," Holly piped up. "Not a bad fucker for an old white guy."

"Where do you get that 'old' shit?" Scott said in mock seriousness. "Grow some tits and we'll talk."

"I take it you all three know each other pretty well," Lou said.

"Yeah, pretty well," Holly said. "Scott walked in on Beth and I one afternoon. He took one look at me and fell madly in love with my boobs."

"He seemed to like your pussy pretty well, too," I said. We all laughed at my quip.

"I can tell you that seeing two women going to it will give a hard on to a dead man," Scott said. "Damnest thing I ever saw."

"So, you liked that did you?" Lou asked Scott and looking directly at me. "Maybe we can blow his mind with three women. What do you think?"

"I'm game," Holly said. "Kids are with Carla getting acquainted so I'm in no hurry."

I certainly didn't have to give it any thought. It sounded perfect to me. I got up from the table. "Let's go someplace and get better acquainted," I said. "Like the bedroom." I think Holly had her clothes off before we got to the bedroom.

While Holly and Scott fooled around Lou and I sensually explored one another. Lou had a nice figure. Her breasts, while not as large as mine, were perfectly shaped. She had huge areoles and her nipples were twice as long as mine. Maybe three quarters of an inch long, and apparently very sensitive. She had a small orgasm while I nibbled on her spiked nipples.

As my sensually kissing lips and lustfully laving tongue descended across Lou's tippling stomach I realized the reason for the sudden and unexpected arousal I felt upon meeting her. I was sexually attracted to her unlike any other woman I knew including Holly. As my tongue teasingly peeled apart her cunt lips, my finger slipped between, sought and found her g-spot. Finger fucking Lou while ravenously feasting on her luscious honey pot enabled me

to realize bisexuality was as integral a part of my expanded sexuality as ebony and ivory interracial heterosexual whoring.

One thing we discovered that afternoon and evening was three women and a man can have a lot of fun. We began with Scott fucking Lou while she ate me and I ate Holly and Holly rimmed and finger fucked Scott's ass. No matter what variation of our daisy chain we moved into for the rest of our group session somehow or another either I was eating Lou or she was eating me ecstatically proving she was equally enamored with me. Good old Scott rose to the occasion. Several times.

Scott's Story:

I walked in the door and there sat three lovely women. Three fine looking whores. I wonder how many men have ever been able to make such a statement? Of course, I knew my wife, Beth, and Holly. Beth and I have played with Holly several times in the recent past. I love Holly's two little tits, the perfect little cones that sit high on her chest. I can just suck on her puffy nipples all night.

I was introduced to Lou. I looked at, and admired all three women. There was a likeness although none of them looked alike. Holly was the smallest, then Lou, and then my Beth. I wondered if I would see them all naked, to make a comparison that way.

It didn't take but a few minutes for the conversation to turn to sex and it didn't take long for that to turn into bedroom frolicking. While I played with my two favorite tits, Beth and Lou got acquainted. I never thought I would live so long as to see my wife with her head between another woman's legs.

I was amazed at what four people can do, especially when three of them are the same sex. There are more positions than I thought possible, and all of them fun. It was about nine o'clock when they took pity on me, and took a break. The pizza I ordered came, and we took nourishment. Beth, Holly and Lou may not have needed it, but I damned sure did. I found it difficult to sit eating pizza with three near naked women.