Great Horn of Africa Pt. 02

Story Info
Adventures of the whore(s).
16.7k words
4.32
12.3k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gora
Gora
53 Followers

Scott's story:

So, my wife, Beth, went to work for Big R. As any knowledgeable manager, Big R put her in a training program. The schooling was mostly just fucking her in various ways, and combinations of partners. I wasn't allowed to be present for most of her training, and I eagerly looked forward to her detailed description of it. From what Beth told me, Big R took a active part in her instruction. In every class, if that's the correct term, someone made a video, and from it, critiqued her performance. I did get to see some of the training videos.

Let me back up just a few days to where Beth told Big R that she would be a whore for him.

"Good for you, Beth," Big R said. We were in our den on the Saturday afternoon after I made the decision to "allowed" Beth to go to work. Our daughter, Carla, had gone to the lake with some of her friends, so it was just the three of us in the house. "I'm glad you will be coming on board. I know I can make a lot of money peddling your pussy around town, but mainly I wanted some more of your fine tight gash. You'll make a great whore for me."

"It wasn't just my decision, Roland," Beth said. She was actually beaming at his comments about her attributes and skills. Beth refused to call him by his street name. I think, in her mind, that set her apart from his other whores. "Scott agreed for me to try it. This is something we both agreed on." I suspect that last comment was for my benefit. "So, what do we do now?"

"First things first," Big R said unzipping his fly. "You give me some head." He released his huge cock. Beth didn't hesitate. She went, knelt down, and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him for about five minutes. "I'm going to shoot-off in your mouth. Swallow every drop of my come."

My Beth did exactly that. She swallowed his load except for a small dribble that ran down her chin. She caught that with her finger, and put it back in her mouth.

"Good girl," Big R said smiling. "Your training starts tonight. Russell will come for you at eight. Someone will bring you back tomorrow afternoon or early evening. You won't need a change of clothes, but you may want to bring your own cosmetics, toothbrush, and things of that nature. I'll see you tonight, my sweet little whore."

Beth's story:

I'm a whore in training. An intern, if you will. Russell and another man, Tony, came to pick me up to begin my training. By the time they arrived, I was a nervous wreck, and I admit it. This whole thing was totally foreign to me. I will have to say that even though he was supportive, Scott was also apprehensive. He walked the floor with me.

"Got your shit?" Russell asked. He was standing at my front door and Tony waited in the back seat of the car. I gave Scott a quick kiss, and walked with Russ to the car. "Get in the back with Tony," Russell said.

Tony seemed nice enough. We made small talk on the way to where ever we were going. After a while I noticed that we were in a part of town that was predominately black. Russell pulled the car to the curb, and stopped.

"Take your shirt off. bra, too," Russell said. "I'm talkin' to you Beth. Nobody wants to see Tony topless."

I'm not a timid or meek person by nature, but submissiveness seemed to be called for. I took the t-shirt off and also my bra. Tony rolled the tinted window down on both sides of the car, and Russell drove slowly up one street

and down another. There was still enough daylight for the people on the sidewalks to see my breasts. Tony made sure they did, by yelling and jiggling my breasts out the window at pedestrians and drivers alike. I had never been so mortified in my life. I tried to scrunch down in the seat.

"Relax, cunt," Tony said. "We're just doin' some advertising promotion. Fuck it, nobody down here knows who the fuck you are anyway. " When that fact soaked in, I did relax some. He was right, I didn't know anybody in this part of town, but apparently Tony and Russell were well known.

"Hey, look! Big R has some new white pussy." "Hey Russ when we gonna get some of that?" "Look at them knockers!" Were some of the comments hurled back at us. We stopped at a light, and one heavy-set black woman displayed her gigantic breasts, yelling that mine couldn't hold a candle to hers. She was correct, one of hers wouldn't fit in a bushel basket.

After what seemed an eternity, Russell pulled to a stop in front of a house. "Here we are," he announced, and shut off the engine. I reached for my shirt. "You won't be needing that," he said. There were five or six black men gathered just down the sidewalk a few yards.

I walked, bare breasted from the car, up a sidewalk, to the front door. Fuck it! They didn't know me. Some of the watching men made ribald comments as I walked to the house.

The house, from the outside, was in better condition than the neighboring houses. The yard was well maintained, and the house was recently painted. Tony, carrying my shirt, bra, and bag, opened the door for me. Inside was a long hallway that ran the length of the house to a back door. Doors, some open, were on either side of the hall. Tony steered me to the first door on the right. It was a living room, or at least had been designed as one. Now it was. I'm not sure exactly. Along the front wall, under the windows, were mattresses end to end from one side of the room to the other. There was a low, padded table in the center of the room. Several couches and chairs were

scattered about. All empty except one. Holly McAllister sat smiling at me.

"Hi, Beth," Holly said. "Welcome to the den of iniquity."

"Hello Holly," I stammered. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Oh, that's not unusual," she said. "I'm here a lot. I see they gave you the tittie ride through town. Shame on you Russ, and you too, Tony." Neither man seemed to be shamed. They both grinned at her.

"You're just pissed because Beth has something to show, and you don't," Russell said.

"You never seemed to mind," Holly responded. "I remember that you like to suck on my tiny titties."

"Yeah, I figured if I sucked hard enough and long enough they might get big enough to see good." They kept up a good-natured bantering for a few minutes until Roland entered the room.

"Good, you're here. Let the fucking begin," Roland said. He proved to be a man of action. He came over to where I stood and took me into his arms and kissed me long and deep, fondling my breasts as he did. While he held me in

his embrace, someone removed my shorts and panties by simply pulling them down.

Roland walked me backward to the low padded table. He pushed me down on to it and pushed my legs apart, and my knees back until I lay there completely exposed and vulnerable. With one hand, he removed his clothes while the other hand roughly opened me up. He put two fingers in me and used his thumb on my clitoris to stimulate me. I didn't need much. I had been ready for this since he told me to come to him.

"Are you ready for some black cock?" Roland asked me. I nodded. "Tell me what you want, Beth. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to. fuck me," I managed to say. "I want you to shove your black cock in me and fuck me." I was only vaguely aware that there were others in the room with us. Right at that moment the world had compacted into just the two of us. Roland used his big dick to play with my pussy. He hit my clit with his mighty cock, and worked it up and down my slit for a few moments, and suddenly did what I ask him to do. He shoved his cock in me and fucked me. Roland fucked he hard for a few minutes and withdrew, Russell was next, then Tony. The three of them took turns for the next half hour, or so. Time ceased to matter. I managed to glance over at Holly. Apparently, it was her job to keep the guys ready for me by sucking and stroking them until it was their turn.

I discovered the table was adjustable. They would lower it when they wanted to do me dog fashion, and raise it for other positions. Tony was the first to do me in my butt. He wasn't quite as large as Roland or Russell, but big enough to have hurt me if he hadn't taken it easy. Apparently, that signaled the next phase. They double teamed me for a long while. It seemed to me that Roland particularly liked to be in my pussy when another man penetrated my butt.

I don't recall the time, but it must have been nearly ten o'clock when they let me have a break. By break I mean from the men. Roland had Holly lay down on her back on the table and told me to eat her. No preparation, no leading up to it, just "eat her".

Not since junior high have I ever even considered having sex with a woman. Even then it was just girlish curiosity. I got on my knees between Holly's spread legs.

"I don't know what to do," I said.

"Lick her pussy," Roland said. He knelt beside me. "Nibble her clit. Use your tongue, and go deep in her. Eat her cunt, like you would want me to eat yours."

I did as he instructed. It wasn't anywhere near as disgusting as I had thought it would be. If fact it was kind of nice to make Holly squirm around on the table. It was exhilarating to make her orgasm, which she did a couple of times.

"Okay, you whores get into a sixty-nine. Beth, get your sloppy cunt down on Holly's face," Roland commanded. He was certainly right. I was sloppy. I didn't know how many loads of sperm they had put in me, but it had to be a lot. I got up on the table and mounted Holly. There was no hesitation on her part. Her tongue went right to my pussy and she started to lick, and suck the come out of me. I climaxed within a few minutes.

Roland let us do oral sex on one another for a long while. I had three or four beautiful orgasms. While we were still in the sixty-nine position, one of the guys, Tony, I think Put his cock in my pussy and fucked me. The combination of Holly's tongue and lips and Tony's cock was too much. I started to climax, and just kept doing it for a long, long time. One after the other until I thought I would pass out from the excitement. I never knew I was multi-orgasmic. After that I had to rest. I made it to the mattresses and flopped down. I may have gone to sleep for a little while. I do remember hearing Holly's screams of passion while I rested.

By midnight I was up, rested, showered, and back in the thick of things. Holly had gone home and I was the only woman there. They had managed to find two other black men to service me. I assumed that the two new men were not part of the inner circle, because they had to wear condoms except for the blow jobs I did for them. I didn't find out until later they were paying customers. The sex continued until the wee hours of the morning.

After a few hours of blissful sleep, I was awakened by fingers in my pussy. An unusual, but pleasurable way to wake up. It was Russell who fingered me awake.

"Big R will be here in about half an hour," he informed me. "He's bringing breakfast for me and a hard-on for you. After I fuck you, you can get showered." Russell threw the covers all the way off of me, climbed on the bed, and proceeded to fuck me. That was how Sunday begun. I was still in the shower when Roland arrived

"Come on Sweet Tits, hurry it up," he called through the bathroom door. "I brought you something to eat."

"Food?" I called back. "I'll be dressed in a few seconds."

"You don't need no clothes. Haul your naked ass out here. You done laid around in bed, wastin' half the day. You got a customer to fuck in an hour, so shake a leg."

"Really," I said opening the door. "I thought that I was going to be in training for a week or more."

"I like you fresh from the shower," Roland said taking my naked body in his arms. "You smell good enough to eat. Training? Oh yeah. Hell, Honey Cunt, life is training. We never stop learning. This gig just popped up, and you're tailor made for the job. The man said he was looking for some fresh pussy. He didn't want a girl, he wants a woman, and Sugar, you are all woman. Go eat before I throw your white ass on that bed and fuck the shit out of you."

"You say the sweetest things," I said, grabbing a robe from the foot of the bed. "This guy.is he black?"

Roland laughed, "Black? Yeah, I'd say so. Fucker's straight from the motherland. He a prince, or some such shit, from Kenya or Bumfuck Egypt. Some place in Africa. He's clean, and got papers to prove it so he won't be using a rubber" he mumbled something as we went to the kitchen.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"What?"

"You said he won't be using a rubber, and you mumbled something else I didn't hear. What was it?"

"Hell, I don't know. Go eat and then get dressed. I brought you some rags to wear."

Roland's "Rags" was an expensive, silk, floor length dress that was see-through in the right light. It had a slit up both sides nearly to the waist and a deep plunging neckline. It fit me perfectly and I wore it sans bra or panties. Russell called it a "fuck me now" dress.

Thirty minutes later I introduced myself to a man whose name was an unpronounceable string of consonants, mostly Y's and X's. Fortunately, he asked me to call him Reggie. Reggie was as black as a crow's wing, and nearly seven feet tall. The top of my head only reached his chest. I had to crane my neck to look up at him. At first, I though his face had been burned until I saw the scars had a pattern to them. I assumed they were tribal markings. Reggie spoke English with a heavy accent, but he was mostly understandable. Roland had left me at the door to Reggie's room, walking away without a backward glance.

"Make yourself comfortable," Reggie said. "Would you like some champagne?" I told him champagne would be nice. I was hopeful that it would settle my unsettled stomach. Reggie poured us each a glass, and handed one to me. "Please take a seat," he said indicating a place by him.

"May I be so bold as to ask you some questions?" Reggie asked me. I nodded, and waited for him to continue. "It is my understanding that you have only recently came to...how shall I say it? Prostitution, is the correct word?" I told him that I thought it was the word he was searching for. "You are a married lady?" Again, I told him that was correct. "You like the men with dark skin?" I nodded. "You like the men with the big. ah, what is the word I seek?"

"Cock?" I supplied holding my hands up and about six inches apart. He smiled and moved my hands farther apart. When he smiled I saw that his teeth were filed to a point.

"Yes, that is a good word. Rooster, eh? I like that word. Cock," he said again. "This is something you take pleasure in?"

"I like a man who can use whatever he has. Size without ability is of no value. Don't you agree?" He smiled again showing his pointed teeth.

"And when you encounter a man of great size and great ability, you would enjoy such a man?"

"I do believe I would," I answered smiling back at him. The butterflies had mostly all flown away.

"Then the gods smile on you," he said seriously. "I have great size, and I shall prove my capability. Would you disrobe for me please?"

I stood up and unzipped the back of the dress. I let the shoulder straps fall away and the dress fell around my ankles. Reggie stared at me, and I noticed that his eyes had yellow flecks in them. It reminded me of a close-up photo I had seen of a tiger. Standing nude before this stranger I was extremely aware that I didn't have the body of a young woman. I was aware that age and gravity had taken over, even though I fought against it with diet and exercise.

"I asked for a beautiful mature woman," Reggie said. "You far exceed my expectations." I breathed a sigh of relief. It didn't appear that he was going to toss me out of his suite. He stood up, and took off the tunic he was wearing, displaying a massive scar covered chest. When he removed his shorts, I know I moaned out loud. There, hanging between his legs, was the largest cock I had ever seen on a human. It had to be a foot long and as big around as my forearm. He smiled at my reaction. I knew what Roland had mumbled then. I don't think they make a condom to fit something like that.

"Does it frighten you, little one?" he asked gently. I nodded my head. "I am aware that most white women cannot accommodate all of my spear. I will not force you to take more than you can. It is my purpose to give you nothing

but great pleasure." He took a step toward me. "I am told you are skilled in giving oral pleasure. Please do so."

I went to my knees and reached for his cock. He called it a spear and that fit. I had to stretch my mouth to take it in. I realized quickly that I couldn't maintain that for very long without my jaw cramping. Reggie seemed content with me licking and kissing his massive tool. The head of his cock was slightly smaller than the shaft and I was able to take the very tip into my mouth comfortably. As I sucked and stroked him, his cock grew, not so much in length, but in circumference. It also became rigid, and warmer as his blood flooded into it. I worshiped his cock with my mouth for several minutes before he urged me to my feet.

"It is time for us to copulate," he said. "I like the word fuck, but I understand it is not always acceptable in your culture."

"It seems to be getting more so," I said just for something to say. He steered me toward the bedroom of the suite. I could feel the moisture in my pussy, and I could even smell the heat of my excitement. When he put me on the bed everything seemed to zoom in on my pussy. My genitalia became the center of the universe for me. Reggie proved to be a gentle lover at first. He pushed my legs apart, bent his head and licked and nibbled my clitoris causing the first of many orgasms.

Reggie penetrated me slowly, giving me a chance to adjust to his size. He demonstrated a lot of restraint, more than the other black men that had taken me. He probably had to developed self-control because of his massive cock. It took nearly ten minutes for him to get most of his cock in me. He bottomed out with only an inch or so not in me. I had never felt so completely full before, and I was glad I had used the giant dildo, Scott bought for me as a joke.

For the next hour and some minutes, Reggie fucked me in every position. He was considerate, and only bumped my cervix a few times. Even when he did, it didn't hurt, it only served to remind me of his great size and it added to

the enjoyment of being screwed by a giant black man from Africa. I almost giggled when I thought of how I was being "royally screwed" by an African prince.

Suddenly Reggie shuddered and groaned. He ejaculated with a gush of come, filling me to overflowing. I felt the rush of his sperm filling me and that caused a racking climax for me. He lay still on me for a few minutes. I could feel his cock softening inside of me. Sweat poured off of him, drenching me. Neither of us moved for several minutes. I wasn't even sure I could move. Finally, Reggie rolled off of me with a contented sigh.

"That was magnificent," he said. "Absolutely wonderful, little one. You are the best I have ever had." I basked in his lavish praise.

After a while I got up from the bed and went to the shower. A moment later, Reggie joined me in the large shower cabinet. He carefully and lovingly washed every part of my body, first with soap and hot water, and finally with his tongue. I could see that his cock was on the rise, as was my own heat. A short while later, still wet from the shower, we were back on the bed going at it again.

Later after I had many more orgasms and Reggie came, we lay on the bed not moving or talking for a long time. He seemed to be thinking about something. Finally, he rolled over and looked down at me.

"I'm wondering if you would consider taking another man?" He shook his head, "I mean, would you think it rude if I ask my body man to join us?"

Gora
Gora
53 Followers