Great Horn of Africa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I feel almost human again," Lou said after she finished eating. "How do you feel now, Beth?"

"Much better," Beth answered with a smile. "Not quite up to human, but almost. How did you girls do last night?"

"I got fucked," Lou said with a laugh. "And fucked, and fucked and fucked. What happened to you? Why did you conk out?"

"I made a bad mistake," Beth said. "I drank some of that homebrew. I won't do that again, for sure."

"I only tasted it," I told them. "Tasted like panther piss, to me."

"I didn't even taste that stuff. The smell turned me away before I got it to my lips," Lou said. "Okay, I'll say it. Have either of you ever been involved in anything as weird as that was? I'm talking about the ceremony bit."

"Never," Beth said. "Weird doesn't describe it. What about you Holly?"

"No," I answered. The time was right. "I've read about wedding ceremonies in some parts of the world being strange, but this takes the cake."

"What about that old woman drinking all that. what did you say? Wedding ceremony?"

"You got it sister," I said. "We all got married last night. I think two of us are bigamists."

"What are you talking about?" Beth demanded.

"That little black chick that was in my group spoke good English," I said. "She told me that we had married the tribe. Or at least that part of the tribe." Neither of them said a word. They just stared at me for a long time. I waited a few moments and laid the rest of my news on them.

"Starting today we are supposed to come off of birth control. They want us knocked up as soon as possible." I gave them some time to digest that, and told them the rest of the story. "By the way, tomorrow we leave for Africa."

"Be damned if that's so!" Lou exploded. "I haven't lost a damned thing in Africa. They can kiss my white ass."

Beth looked thoughtful for a while. "It now makes some sense," she said. "That's why Reggie insisted on just the three of us. That son of a bitch is planning on a kidnapping."

"I hope they enjoyed the honeymoon because that's all they are going to get," Lou said. "Married, my ass! We need to get the hell out of Dodge."

We hurriedly got dressed in our own clothes and packed our few things. When the waiters came back to get the carts, Beth told them we wanted to leave.

"Okay, no sweat," the one named Ron said. He took a cell phone out, punched in some numbers, and spoke briefly. "Thirty minutes, ladies," he said putting the phone away. "Everybody will be in place by then."

That sounded good except that Reggie showed up ten minutes later.

Beth's Story:

"Why are you dressed like that?" Reggie demanded.

"Reggie, dear," I said as calmly as I could. "We are leaving here."

"No, that is not possible. I forbid it!"

"You tricked me, Reggie," I said, still trying to sound calm. "We are prostitutes, you don't have to marry us. In fact, I am already married, I don't want another husband or a tribe of husbands. We are leaving."

Wordlessly a very irate Reggie went back out through the interconnecting door. I knew it wasn't over and I was right. He was back within a few minutes with two of his crew, complete with spears and shields. They all looked pissed.

"The ceremony will be completed," Reggie declared. "All of you will go home with us. Nothing will prevent that."

Holly opened the door and the two waiters came in the room. They took one look at the two men with spears and they took out their guns.

"You couldn't be more wrong," Lou told Reggie. "You better tell your men that they were stupid to bring spears to a gun fight. Let's go girls."

"I divorce thee, I divorce thee, I divorce thee," Holly parodied 'The King and I' with a merry laugh. "All except the dude with the knobby dick. I may keep him around for laughs. Adios, mother-fuckers!"

Two big Black Diamond guys with guns escorted us to my car where another Black Diamond was already behind the wheel with the engine running. Although I could hear Reggie yelling in frustration as armed Black Diamond members ringed the outside of the lodge insuring our escape, Lou, Holly and I loaded up and hauled ass out of there with a black tinted windowed Denali in front and behind us. None of the three drivers took their foot off the gas until we were a hundred miles away from Joy Lake.

During that entire hundred miles Holly, Lou and I said nothing. Undoubtedly the other two were also unwinding and reflecting upon what would have been our lot had Russell not suggested the precaution of enlisting the Black

Diamond gang's protection. Needless to say, being Reggie's exclusive "date" with the exorbitant tips was over.

After our narrow escape from being kidnapped to Africa Holly, Lou and I felt compelled to show our appreciation to every one of the Black Diamond escorts. Pulling over after one hundred miles Lou went to one Denali and Holly jumped in the other. Gratuitous sex with the two black men who escorted us safely from the lodge was merely a forerunner to making a phenomenal discovery. Not only was the driver of my car the leader of the Black Diamond gang, but also as well hung as Reggie.

Did our narrow escape motivate any of us to end our whoring for Big R? Holly, being admittedly addicted to black cock, had no qualms with our Black Diamond escorts evicting her loser husband and divorcing him. Not surprisingly becoming Scott's mistress while hooking up with Russell enabled Holly to continually enjoy interracial sexual adventures along with regular oreo threesomes.

Lou made no bones about liking sex and preferring black cock. Unlike Holly, who viewed sex with women as merely an interlude until the next big black cock, Lou reveled in her newfound bisexuality and had no qualms with female/female/black men threesomes while whoring for Big R. The spark igniting between us the first day Lou joined Holly, Scott and me in our prolonged group sex has since been fanned into a steadily burning flame. In fact, Lou and I nearly set either of our beds on fire with the raging inferno that erupts between us. We remain devoted to each other as lovers and fem soul mates.

As for me Big R is far more selective in my clientele. Even though assisting Roland with training recruits and converting each new girl into a bisexual gives the subtle perception I am his mistress that is not the case. Solidifying arrangements for Roland's many enterprises with the Black Diamond Security firm was no problem with me being the gang leader's main squeeze.

I often reflect on the irony how a white slavery triple X videotape initially piqued my curiosity about black and white interracial sex. In spite of the narrow brush with reality I am blessed to have such an open-minded, voyeuristic, unconditionally loving husband who has absolutely no regrets with our open marriage. Frequent sexual interludes with Roland, Russell and members of their inner circle in the course of breaking in new meat provides only part of my sought-after black cock variety. As the President of Black Diamond Security's mistress, who includes being a sexual reward for outstanding employee performance, affords me an even wider variety of black cock. Consequently, I have no regrets over no longer being the exclusive date of "The Great Horn of Africa!"