Great Horn of Africa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holly was right," Lou said to me. "You are pretty good, color and age notwithstanding."

"Why thank you," I replied. "Nice of you to say. Now can I ask a question? Have any of you ever heard the expression, 'Now that you had white, you can't be quiet'."

"As a matter of fact.no," Holly said laughing. "I have a question for Lou. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

"Oh my," Lou said, "That's a tough question coming from the queen of kink."

"Hey, how did I get to be queen of kink?" Holly demanded.

"Didn't you tell me that you let a guy use a real snake to fuck you?" Lou asked sweetly.

"Well, yeah, but it was just that one time." Holly said.

"Had to be a white guy," Beth said. "I hardly ever run into a kinky black guy. The black dude just wants some head and get to the fucking. It's always the white man who wants something off-the-wall."

"You are sure right about that," Lou said. "Either of you girls ever done the bondage and discipline bit?"

"Yeah once," Holly said. "I didn't like being tied up. Hey, that was a white guy, too. You may be on to something, Beth."

"I had a white guy just a few months ago that wanted me to fuck his damned dog," Lou said. "Stupid jerk. Ain't no brother gonna let a dog have his nookie."

"There was this white guy that fucked me with a stalk of celery," Holly said. "Anybody want that last piece of pizza?"

"You know Holly," I said. "As much as you eat, you would think you would have grown some tits by now."

"I noticed you seem to like what little she has," Beth said with a chuckle. "A stalk of celery, Holly?"

"Yeah, but that's not the worst. There's this guy that thinks he an inventor. He's always making these fuck machines. He used one on me a couple of weeks ago."

"My God, Holly don't you ever say no?" Beth asked laughing.

"Hardly ever," Holly admitted. "I'm too afraid I'll miss something fun. Anyway, the last gadget the guy came up with was great. I lay down on a cot and the guy got it all adjusted and turned it on. Duffus sat by the cot and drank beer while his machine did all the work. Best lay I ever got at his place." By the time she finished her ribald tale we all were laughing fit to be tied.

"You know," Lou said when the laughter subsided. "With all the black guys I've been with, you would think I would have run into at least one super cock. You know one of those twelve to fourteen-inch jobs. So far, Big R has had the biggest."

"The stereotype black super cock is a myth," I said. "Very few, if any, around."

"Ha, tell that to Reggie," my wife said. " He's carrying nearly a foot of black meat."

"Sounds super to me," Holly said. "Frankly I don't care if I ever get one that big. I rather have one that just fits snug. I'd rather be tickled to death than stabbed to death. You fit me just fine, Scott." Holly wiped the last of the pizza sauce from her mouth, and came and sat down on my lap. "I think your cock is super."

"Thank you my dear," I said. "You aren't fooling me, you know. I know you're over here to get these pieces of crust I have left."

"Well, that's true, and if you let me have them, I'll let you fuck me."

"What if I don't?" I asked.

"I'll still let you fuck me, but I'll be mad at you while you do." Beth and Lou were cracking up.

"Take them," I said laughing. "I sure don't want you mad at me. Hey, I think there's some celery in the kitchen."

Beth's Story:

"Wow, this is a nice place," Lou said sticking her head out of the window and gawking at the Joy Lodge.

"Yeah, too nice for three whores," Holly said. "They really booked the whole place?"

"So, Roland said," I answered. Joy Lodge was an impressive place. "Scott and I spent a weekend here a few years ago," I told them. "Pretty fancy, as I recall." I found a parking place and we went in to the desk.

"May I help you?" a smallish man asked. He sounded just as stuffy as he looked.

"I'm Beth Wheeler," I told him. "You should have reservations for me and my friends."

"I see," he said. The little squirt would have looked down his nose at me if he hadn't been so short. "You three, ah.. ladies, will have the magnolia suite."

"If you say 'ah. ladies' one more time, I'll slap the hell out of you," Lou said glaring at him. The man's nametag said that he was Mister Johnson "You get it, Johnson?"

Johnson got busy shuffling some papers and carefully not looking at us. A bellman came with our luggage, which wasn't all that much. All three of us only brought a couple changes of clothes and our cosmetics.

"Okay, I could get used to living like this," Holly said. The magnolia suite was luxurious to say the least. We each had our own bedroom with a king size bed. The carpet was so thick I felt like I was sinking down into it.

"Yeah, when I get rich, I'm going to buy this place," Lou said. "Then I'm going to fire that twerp Johnson. Wonder what a room like this cost?"

"Two thousand dollars a day," Reggie answered coming through the connecting door that none of us had noticed. "It is wonderful to see you Beth," he added. He came to me and took me in his arms while Holly and Lou stared at his size.

"Damn, they grow them big where you come from, don't they?" Lou said. Reggie ignored her. He was busy kissing me. Reggie had kissed me before, but something seemed different this time. His kiss not only had a sense of urgency, but also more passionate or something like that. I had to wonder if this African giant was falling for me.

"I have missed you, Beth," he said when he finally released me. I wasn't sure exactly how to respond. I've gotten used to saying what the client wants to hear, but for some reason I was reluctant to encourage Reggie. I could feel his giant cock pushing at me through his tunic.

"It's good to see you Reggie," I said. That seemed neutral enough. "What's the game plan?"

"I'm sorry?" he said looking confused.

"The plan? The agenda? The schedule?" I said.

"Oh yes," Reggie said. "You will rest for a few hours. Your dinner will be served to you in this room. There will be a welcoming ceremony at eight o'clock, at which time you will meet my father, the king. Your attire is ready for each of you, please wear the dress that is in the wardrobe cabinet without any jewelry or accessories."

"All of us?" I asked. "How did you know what size to get?"

"The size of the dress is not important. I will come for you at eight." Reggie kissed me again and left through the connecting door.

"Jeez, is he always that officious?" Lou asked.

"No, that was a different Reggie than I'm used to," I said.

"Would you girls look at what we're supposed to wear?" Holly said. She was holding up what appeared to be several yards of gauzy material. "This thing doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? I'm betting we're not

suppose to wear anything under it either."

Shortly after six, room service brought us a banquet. Literally a feast that twenty people couldn't have eaten. Holly did give it a game effort, though.

Holly had been right in her assessment of the dress. After we put them on we looked at one another and laughed.

"We wouldn't be more naked if we were naked," Lou said. "Good thing we're whores, ain't it? Otherwise our delicate dispositions might be offended."

The door opened at exactly eight o'clock. It wasn't Reggie. It was Sam dressed in a loincloth and a fur headdress from an unlucky lion. He was carrying a tall shield and spear

"Come," Sam said and led us through the next room and into a larger room.

The room was adorned with the hides of various animals. Zebra was the only one I recognized. People were sitting on the floor in two rows. I counted four women and ten men counting Sam. All except the women wore the lion skin headdress. The women were bare-breasted and three of them were a lot younger than the other one.

There were three seats, thrones actually, at the head of the two rows of people. Reggie sat on one throne. Another man, his father I assumed, sat in the middle. Sam left us at the end of the rows, and went to the other seat.

Reggie started speaking in Swahili or what I assumed was Swahili. It could have been Greek for all I knew. He spoke for several minutes and about midway, he stood up and approached me, continuing to speak and wave his hands. He put his huge hand on my shoulder and urged me forward.

"Go to the King and kneel," Reggie said softly. "Bow low and stay that way until he tells you to rise."

I pride myself on being able to adjust to any situation, so I did as he said to do. With my face down, almost to the animal skin I was kneeling on, I waited. The old man started talking and boy, did he talk. He went on for over five minutes. I almost giggled when I realized that the people behind me were getting a pretty good view of my butt. My knees were beginning to hurt when finally, Reggie told me to get up.

Reggie stood beside me in front of the old man. King Whoopee or whatever his name was pulled the skin from his lap exposing his cock. Apparently, Reggie took after his old man. The king had a king-size cock.

"Go forward and kiss his manhood," Reggie whispered to me. Why not? I was a whore who volunteered to attend an orgy. Apparently, the party was starting. I went to the old man and took his stiffing cock in my hand. I bent and

kissed the tip. The old geezer put his hand on my head and held me there. I assumed that I was supposed to do more than kiss his cock. I covered the head of his dick with my mouth. The damned thing sprang to life. It reared up like a snake about to strike. I mentally cursed Russell. The man may be old, but there certainly was a lot of life in him.

I was aware that Holly and Lou had joined me in front of the three men. I risked a quick glance and saw that a man was with them.

"I will translate the ceremony," the man said in perfect English. "Leave the King and go to the man on your left." He touched me so I assumed he was speaking to me. I went to Reggie, who had pulled his lion cloth aside. I took his cock and kissed it. I heard the man telling Lou and Holly to follow suit. Lou was first to suck the King followed by Holly. I was directed to Sam and the girls went to Reggie. So far, so good, I thought. The royalty wanted a bit of head, no sweat.

After we all had paid homage to the king and princes dicks we were led to where the others waited. I led Holly and Lou and we went down one side and up the other side. Every man politely pulled his loincloth over to give us access. The four women were the last ones. I wondered what I was supposed to do when it came their turn. The first woman, older by far than the others answered my unspoken question by pulling her tiny apron aside and leaning back to give me access to her private parts. She had a rancid smell and I didn't linger at her crotch. I moved on to the next woman who smelled much better than the old crone. The two younger women actually smelled nice.

When Holly, Lou and I finished with the dick sucking and pussy eating tour, the king made another speech. Our translator stood behind us and told us what the king was saying. Not a lot of it made sense. It was about an antelope jumping and a lion creeping through the grass and a lot of crap like that. After the king finished his spiel we were seated on the raised platform just below the three men of royalty. One of the younger women rose and came over to me. She pulled the gauzy dress up and bent down and kissed my pussy. She went to Lou and then to Holly. Each of the people came and did the same.

"I was beginning to wonder if this was a one-way street," Lou said.

"Silence!" the interpreter hissed. "Do not speak."

"Fuck you Jack," Lou said, but she said it softly. The royal three were noticeably absent from the turnabout oral service.

The last man, a little wizen man of undeterminable age was last to approach us. I don't know if he was blind, uninterested, or what, but his lips missed my pussy by several inches. The man stood up in front of me and said something the interpreter did not bother to translate. One of the young women came to him holding a horn out for him. He took some pasty substance out of the horn and smeared it on his wrinkled cock.

"Suck it off," the translator said. I did and it tasted like crushed rose pedals smell. It also had a bitter after taste. The little man did the same for Holly and Lou. It didn't take but a few moments before I realized it was some sort of narcotic. I felt a rush of warmth spread all over my body, and my head felt light. My vision blurred just for an instant then cleared. In fact, remarkably clear. I glanced over at Holly, and she grinned at me.

"That's some good shit," she said loudly. I think she thought she was whispering. "I'll suck the old timers dick all night unless he runs out of."

"Be quiet!" The translator screamed. I don't think he actually screamed, but it sounded like it.

Holly's Story:

I don't know what was on the old geezers' dick, but I liked it. Every one of my senses suddenly got sharper. They led us back to the platform where somebody had put some big pillows. Beth, Lou, and I were stripped of our skimpy dress and told to lie down on the giant pillows.

The big auger, I guess he's the king, got up and came over to where Beth lay. He whipped out his cock and shoved it into her pussy. I felt for her pain because there had been no warm-up or foreplay. But Beth didn't seem to mind in the least. His big old cock slid right in. That was when I realized that I was so wet I was leaking. While I certainly enjoyed all them folks eating my pussy there was more moisture than that would have caused. Ah, I thought, the goop on the gommers dick was some kind of aphrodisiac. What were they thinking? We are whores. We don't need to be.

Whatever I had been thinking was interrupted by Reggie's big cock being pushed in me. Hot damn, that son of a bitch was hung like a bull! Thanks to all the moisture I was generating, he got the damn thing in okay. The other dude was fucking Lou. Sam, I think they called him. Beth, Lou and I were royally fucked for about ten minutes. Then the audience got into the act. All the men came up and took a turn. Wasn't a rubber to be seen anywhere. I mentally crossed my finger, and put it out of my mind. Anyway, there wasn't anything I could do. Each man in the room fucked us, even the translator. And every man dropped a load of come in our dripping pussies. The last two or three sure had a sloppy cunt to work with. I could hear women crying out in the throes of passion, and I laughed out loud when I realized that I was one of them.

Lou's Story:

One after another the men fucked us. I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot. From the racket Beth and Holly were making, I think they were having a good time, too. I'm not sure how long they fucked us. Time seemed to get all screwed up. It may have been an hour or it may have been three or four hours. The last man was pumping away at me, and when he grunted and shot his load the strangest thing happened.

Three of the younger women came up and each had a little dish. While one of the men held our legs open the women scooped the come out of us, catching it in the dish. They reached deep inside me and I assume they did with Holly and Beth. When they were satisfied they had all the come out, they took the dishes to the old woman. If that wasn't weird enough, it got weirder. The old bitch drank all of it down and licked the dishes clean! Then it started all over again. Apparently, there was some kind of order to when they mounted us, but I couldn't figure it out. It didn't seem important enough to try.

Beth's Story:

This was the strangest thing I was ever involved in. I had been involved in group sex before, but nothing like one cock after another for at least three hours if not more. The old crone must have drunk two quarts of come before that part of the orgy was over. I'm guessing, but I think it was around midnight when we were split up. Lou was carried off, impelled on Sam's cock. Two men and one woman followed them. Holly received almost the same treatment except King Dick, three men and a woman, escorted her.

Reggie picked me up, and stuck his mighty spear in me, and we left with the remainder of the men and a woman. The old crone seemed to be in a sperm coma or something. She was curled up asleep on the floor.

Reggie carried me to a room that was nearly all bed. He put me on it, and stepped back and the woman came to me. She pushed my legs apart and started eating me. She was the youngest of the four women, but she obviously had some experience at eating pussy. The four men watched and drank some beer. I tried that beer or homebrew later, and it was some kind of powerful stuff that tasted a little what I imagined pee to taste like.

"You like to have your woman's part licked by a woman, dear Beth?" Reggie asked me. "Is my sister to your liking?"

"Yes," I managed to say. His sister? That was interesting news. I found out later that all the delegation was related, either by blood or marriage.

After the woman had brought me off several times, Reggie mounted me. The loudmouth translator followed him. Each time one of the men came in me, the girl came and cleaned it up. The other men took their turn at me, also. It wasn't very long before they doubled up on me. At one point I had three men doing my mouth, pussy and ass with another one biting on my tender nipples. I'm guessing at the young woman's name. It sounded like Lilly. Anyway, that's what I called her. Lilly got her share of action, too. Not just performing oral sex on me. She was fucked in her pussy and ass just like I was.

I'm not sure when I lost track. I may have passed out or just gone to sleep, I don't recall. The next thing I knew I was being awakened in my bed by someone knocking on the door.

Lou's Story:

"Somebody get that damned door!" I yelled. I glanced at my watch from the bedside table. It was ten o'clock, and from the bright sunlight streaming in through the window I concluded that it was the morning after a long action filled night of fucking and sucking. I reaffirmed what I had figured out early last night. These Africans are not human. They are fucking machines. I had at least one cock in me all night. Most of the time it was more than one.

That Sam, never seemed to lose his hard. When he wasn't fucking me, he was on the little girl that was with us. Nobody in the room spoke English, except me, but it wasn't difficult to figure out what they wanted. I don't know how I would have coped if it hadn't been for that narcotic they gave us before the shindig started. I have to agree with Holly. That was some good shit. It kept me alert, sensitive, and well lubed for the whole night of debauchery. Holly was still flying, but poor Beth had to be carried to bed.

"What the hell do you want?" I heard Holly yelling from the front room. "Oh, hey Beth and Lou. Food is here." I made it to the front room to see two black men wheeling in carts of food. Beth was standing in her doorway looking like something a cat had dragged in. Holly, Beth and I didn't have a stitch on.

"Good morning ladies," one of the waiters said looking at each of us. "I'm Ron and this is Paul. We're with the Black Diamonds. You ladies look mighty good this morning. I might have to give Big R a call and we can party sometime." He went over and handed Beth two small pills. "Honey, you look like you could use some help getting started. These will help."

After they left we fell to eating. Holly doesn't let anything interfere with her appetite and I was famished. Beth took the pills with some orange juice and picked at her food for a while. Apparently, the uppers kicked in and she too ate with some gusto.

Holly's Story:

What a fucking night! I had worked up one hell of an appetite and all the food was delicious. I had something important to tell Beth and Lou, but I wanted to wait until the right time.