Great meeting

Story Info
Co-workers getting through a boring meeting.
1k words
4.14
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Bob, this is for you. I enjoyed every second of writing this. To everyone else, thanks for stopping by and I enjoy reading your comments and suggestions. This is all for fun.

Kim was hanging out in Bob's makeshift office which was little more than a glorified cubicle on the edge of the bullpen. Walls consisted of tall bookshelves and 2 door metal cabinets but there was a sense of privacy. The All Hands Safety meeting was boring as shit but it was mandatory that everyone attend them monthly. She liked going to Bob's office and standing in the doorway pretending to pay attention to the meeting, when in reality, she had the hots for Bob and it was a good excuse to see him without everyone knowing her real reason. They were both married and had almost a century worth of marital bliss between them. God, that was a depressing thought. The company they worked for had strict guidelines concerning fraternizing between employees and they would certainly frown on the adultery angle. So Kim stood there in the doorway playing on her phone and Bob sat at his desk catching up on emails.

Kim and Bob had been working together for over a year and while they did not work directly together, they saw each other most days. And a lot of flirting had been going on, mostly with Kim throwing the signals and Bob maddeningly oblivious to the whole thing. For such an intelligent man, he could be so dense about some things. Or maybe he caught the signals but wasn't interested. Nah, it couldn't be that.

As the all hands meeting droned on in the background, Kim turned to see Bob sitting in his office chair staring at her when he didn't think she was looking. She walked over in her mind's eye and leaned forward to reach down and kissed Bob full on the mouth. She was pleasantly surprised by how soft his lips were and there was a pleasant mix of coffee and wintergreen on his breath. She flicked her tongue in and out of his mouth and softly licked and sucked on his bottom lip. At first Bob jerked back in surprise but quickly recovered and even returned the kiss. Kim reached up with both hands and placed one on each side of Bobs face and looked into his brown eyes. She liked his eyes.

Since all this was happening in her mind, the sky was the limit. If you're going to fantasize, go big or go home, right?

Bob reached up and unsnapped Kim's shirt exposing Kim's tummy and her breasts hanging down in his face. He pushed her bra out of the way exposing her tits with her large dark erect nipples. Slowly Bob took one in his mouth, sucking on it while rubbing the nipple of the other between his fingers. Kim moaned deep in her throat. Kim took one of Bobs hands and moved it between her legs and rubbed it against her crotch. Kim wanted Bob to see how he affected her so she undid her jeans and pulled her jeans and panties down towards her knees. She placed Bob's hand on her pussy so he could see how wet her pussy was; Bob rubbed her clit and gently inserted two fingers in her pussy. Kim thought she would cum at that very moment. Bob kissed her long and deep to keep her from moaning too loud and drawing attention. No sense in everyone knowing what was going on behind those makeshift walls. Kim slid down to her knees and frantically unhooked Bob's belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, quickly pulling Bob's engorged cock out of his underwear. While Bob sucked on his fingers that had been in Kim's pussy, Kim took Bob's cock into her mouth. Bob let out a huge groan. Kim savored the salty taste of his precum. She was enjoying herself immensely; the thought of them getting caught so easily and by so many people was turning her on almost as much as Bob's dick. Almost.

Bob liked looking between his legs and seeing Kim there with his cock in her mouth. As she licked it up and down and paid special attention to the head, he couldn't hardly breathe; his breath came in short, quick gasps.

Even without being able to see her hands, Bob knew instinctively that Kim had a hand between her own legs and was rubbing in and around her pussy, paying attention to her clit. He could tell by the little noises she made and the way she closed her eyes. She would reach up with the other hand and rub her tit, twisting and pulling on her huge nipples.

Bob leaned back and let his body surrender to these amazing feelings. Kim was very adept at giving a blow job, she kept varying the pressure of her mouth; licking up and down his shaft, gently pulsing her tongue on the tip of his engorged cock, gently scraping her teeth against his dick. Certainly different than his wife's feeble attempt of sucking him off. Just as he thought he couldn't contain himself any longer, she would withdraw his dick from her mouth. Over and over she would do this, bringing Bob to the edge of cumming then backing off. Bob's forehead broke out with fine beads of sweat. She enjoyed teasing him.

As her noises became more frantic, she sucked harder on his cock and used her free hand to rub up and down on his shaft, picking up speed. He could hear the meeting in the background and knew it would be winding down soon and they could be discovered at any minute. It just added to his excitement. He leaned up in chair to take it all in, Kim on her knees between his legs, his cock in her mouth, her shirt open with her tits exposed and her hand between her legs. She looked him in the eye unabashedly and increased her licking and sucking, almost daring him to cum in her mouth. So he did, over and over. Kim recoiled in surprise, leaned over with her boobs out for the world to see, with Bobs cum on her face and tits and grabbed the stapler off Bob's desk and beat the holy hell out him. He won't be doing that shit again.