Greedy Baby

Story Info
She's punished for being so greedy and spending his money.
1.2k words
4.12
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not looking at any price tags. She threw countless garments into the bag. Anything that caught her eye as she chatted with her best friend.

"No no, he has a great job, he earns so much money this will hardly make a dent," She bragged, throwing in a pair of heels.

He forced a smile, keeping up appearances in front of their friends as they raided the shopping mall, "Well, I'm getting rather hungry. Let grab a bite to eat?"

Everyone agreed and they made their way to the food court, where she ordered herself 2 meals, 3 drinks and a dessert.

She avoided his game and dug into her lunch, not even finishing half of what she got. Still she saved it for later and everybody else finished their meals. Together they walked to the toy store and the girls each chose one teddy.

Except, of course, not her. She took 2, claiming she 'just couldn't choose' and 'he can afford it easily anyway'. He was starting to get pissed off with her spending.

So when the rest of the group were distracted he pulled her aside, "You need to quit being so careless with your spending. You do not go around spending my money on crap without permission. Cut it out, right now."

She nodded and scurried back to the group. Next stop was one more clothing store. She sped up her walking pace and dodged him every second as her behaviour did not change. She picked up dresses, blouses, jackets, sweaters, skirts and jeans. She just wouldn't stop.

This continued into the shoe store and then they entered the general store where she bought several snacks, treats and even ice cream.

That being their last store, everyone split off and went home with their respective partners. The entire drive home was spent in silence with an almost too tight grip on her thirgh as he drove well over the speed limit.

Exiting the car, he walked up to the house without a word and unlocked the door. The second the two of them were inside and the front door shut, he exploded.

"What the fuck was that!?" Ripping off his jacket and hanging it on the coat rack, he continued raising his voice while slipping off his shoes, "I can't believe you would behave like that. That was completely humiliating for me. Get in the bedroom. Lay face down on the bed and spread, I'll be in soon to tie you up. You better bet your ass you're being punished for that bitch."

She ran to the room and took off her clothing. She lay down and spread eagle on the bed, almost shaking in fear. Laying spread eagle is great, face down? Not so great. Face down means lashes, beltings, paddles, spankings, any of it.

All she knew for sure was she would soon regret being so horrid at the store.

He entered the room, still completely clothed. With the easy access cuffs secured at each corner on their bed, he restrained her in that position.

Widening her eyes in panic, she watched him take out her vibe wand from the bottom drawer. She knew this would be absolute hell for her, she could never last long when they used that.

He positioned it to ever so slightly brush against her clit, secured it in place and switched it on, "You're not going to cum without my permission, got that?"

She nodded helplessly, pulling her lips between her teeth, "Words, princess. You are not to orgasm until I say. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. Yes, I understand Daddy. I won't cum till you tell me to," He smiled, knowing that was going to be near impossible for her.

He got out the cat tail whip and ran it through his fingers, "You're gonna count for me. Out loud, if you stutter, if you get the wrong number, if you stay silent, I will start again. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," She writhed in her place and tugged on her restraints.

"And you know you're safeword, don't you babydoll?" She nodded quickly, whining from the abuse to her clit.

"Yes. I know it. I know my safeword Daddy," He nodded with a smile of approval and, with no warning, he brought the whip down harshly on her ass cheeks.

She screamed agonisingly, the deep red marks digging into her soft skin, "One!"

"Good," He hit her again, grunting at the sound of the leather whip hitting her skin.

"TWO," He bit his lip. This would be painful for him too, being unable to orgasm. He wouldn't give her that satisfaction.

"Forty one!" She was exhausted, breathing heavily. Deep cuts on her buttocks and even a few marks on her back. Some wounds on her bottom even having drawn blood.

"Forty two!" He let out a breath, taking a moment to collect himself. Being satisfied with the number of lashes he'd given her, he approached her slowly. He ran the whip gently down her back, starting between her shoulder blades and ending with them falling gently between her cheeks.

"Do you know what you got all those lashes for?" She looked up at him with tears soaked into her cheeks.

"Uh, I was bad. I didn't listen to Daddy," He shook his head, tutting, clearly disappointed.

"Forty two things you bought today. With Daddy's money. You know better than that, but you were being a greedy baby. You know what happens when you're greedy?" She looked up at him through wet eyelashes, fearful, "You get nothing. You were so greedy today that Daddy isn't gonna give you anything. No orgasm, no fucking you, you don't get to swallow my cum, or even make me cum, you won't even get to see Daddy's cock. That's what you get for being a greedy baby."

She sobbed and begged, "Please, please please PLEASE, Daddy. I NEED it, I need your cock. Please just fuck me so hard, I need to feel you, I wanna taste you."

He smiled evilly, grabbing hold of the wand between her legs and pushing it into her. She belted out a high pitched moan, pulling on all four of her restraints.

"Such a beautiful girl, look at you all covered in welts. God, you don't know how bad I wanna use you. But you don't deserve that and you know it," She cries out as he overstimulates her clit. He could tell how close she was to orgasm and pulled it away.

To which, she tried to kick her chained legs. He gave it a moment before returning the toy to her little pink clit.

He continued edging her and reminding her of what she did to deserve this.

"Do you think you've been punished enough now?" She nodded, so exhausted she could hardly move. Her breaths heaving and erotic.

"Yes. I can't take anymore. I won't be greedy again. I'll be a good girl," He smiled and turned off the toy, he placed it on the ground for now and undid her shackles before petting her hair and kissing her softly on the forehead.

"You did so well baby. I'm so proud of you taking all those hits. I hope you've learnt your lesson now, let's go take care of you, okay?"