College Rivals

Story Info
Allie's popularity is threatened by a transfer student.
3k words
4.21
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the start of her Junior year at St. Joan College the 21 year old Allie Lenton had well established herself as 'the girl' people either wanted to be or be with. Guys and even some girls found her 5'3 fit and slender figure with B-cup breasts a dream. Her shoulder length blonde hair and bangs went perfectly with her deep blue eyes that her and her sister shared from their father's side of the family. Much of what she had obtained in the last year or so of school was shaken when Miranda Fress had transferred from another college to St. Joan College. By pure chance these two girls were the same age and in the same major and found themselves in just about every class together. Miranda had long brown hair and eyes as green as emeralds and much like Allie she had a fit body but a larger breast size that was noticeable if the girls stood side by side.

Miranda started steeling the spotlight almost from the moment she stepped on the college campus. She turned head and got good grades -- and also got onto some of the sports teams Allie was on like Volley Ball and track. It didn't take long at all for Allie to feel her status threatened by Miranda and soon the two girls competed with each other over everything from sports to grades and even lovers. At one point in the semester Miranda had even pulled the guy Allie was flirting with away and seduced him humiliating Allie. Now both girls were technically single although they did both have some regular friends with benefits and on more than one occasion they had tried steeling them from one another through seduction and backstabbing. I'm sure the guys had no complaints about this feud that allowed them to hook up with the two hottest girls in the school.

"Whats got a stick up your ass?" Allie's sister Nicole asked seeing Allie walk into the kitchen in a clearly upset mood.

"Its this Miranda trick -- no matter what I do she seems to just top me" Allie said tossing her arms up in the air.

"Ya -- ive heard you complaining about her before on the phone. Who is she?" Nicole asked as Allie poured herself a glass of juice.

"New transfer -- shes been trying to undermine me everywhere and ruin my little empire" Allie explained with great theatrics.

Allie proceeded to weave her tail of her battle against Miranda with much gusto as if she was a king detailing her besieged kingdom. Although they were sisters they could not be more different from each other. Allie was a more prim and proper girl with the cute blonde hair and blue eyes and feminine appeal. Nicole on the other hand gave off the pop-punk vibe with dark green dyed hair, and more tomboy-ish clothes covering her nice perky c-cup breasts and thick thighs. Although these sisters were very different they were sisters and they had each other's backs to the bitter end. Once Allie finished with her tail Nicole took a deep breath then offered to help her older sister.

"How about I stop by one of your classes tomorrow between my classes. Ill get a look at this Miranda chick and size her up and I'll help you keep that throne of yours." Nicole suggested with a little sarcasm thrown in at the end.

Nicole had always been good at getting a read on people so she and Allie both thought maybe she could give Allie's rival a scan over and find her weaknesses.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Sure enough as planned and agreed half way through the school day Nicole poked her green haired head into one of the classrooms before the class started.

"Hey sis!" she said with a wave over at Allie.

Nicole looking the way she did often got attention too so it was no surprise when all the heads in the class turned to see the goth looking girl walking into the room and now talking to one of the more attractive girls in school. As Nicole walked in Miranda turned her head as well her eyes fixed on Allie and her sister. Although the girls were rivals they both played the friendly game in public to Miranda walked over to Allie and Nicole and introduced herself.

"You must be Allie's younger sister -- I'm Miranda" she said putting her hand out to shake Nicole's.

"That's me -- but don't think cause I'm younger I cant handle myself. I can put up quite a fight if I need to" Nicole retorted with a smirk.

"Oh -- im sure you would. But some would say that would only make your defeat more sweet" Miranda playfully said back.

The two young woman were clearly having a moment as they looked each other up and down. Allie could see her sister was doing her thing as she and Miranda continued to spar back and forth with their words.

"Well -- I gotta be getting out of here -- I got work later. I'll see you at home later Allie" Nicole said before leaving the room.

"Well I never would have expected your sister to be so different from you." Miranda said to Allie as the two moved to take their seats for the class.

"Different maybe -- shes quite the feisty one" Allie replied as a fire built up within her knowing that Miranda would soon be defeated by her and her sister.

"The feisty ones are always more fun" Miranda said as the teacher called the class to order for attendance.

--- --- --- --- ---

Later that night Allie waited at home until her sister git back from work. She wasted no time in asking her what Nicole thought of Miranda and what plans she had to try and topple Miranda. Comments of public humiliation came up or getting some nerd to try and hack her computer or phone and blackmail her -- but that last idea may have been more of a joke than a real idea.

"I'll admit she was hard to read -- there was something behind those green eyes that I just couldn't crack." Nicole confessed.

"Well what is the plan then? How are we gonna show her whos the boss at St. Joan?" Allie said an a cartoonish fashion.

"Give me a bit of time to think of something -- " Nicole said before getting ready for bed after her long day of school, work, and scheming.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

A few days passed and Allie still continued her little shadow war with Miranda. She had gotten the best score for running on the team practice but then Miranda had bested her in the swimming competition. No matter what Allie did Miranda always seemed to even the playing field if she didn't just blow her out of the water. Allie ended up meeting up with some of her friends after work since it was Friday so she didn't end up getting back to home until late into the night with the moon well up into the sky. She walked in kicking her shoes in the corner -- she saw a pair of sneakers she had not seen before and assumed Nicole and gotten a new pair. The blonde college girl then headed into the kitchen where she expected to see Nicole working on homework like usual but she was not there.

Assuming Nicole was just in her room which was another usual spot for her especially after work Allie continued on to her bedroom so she could shower and change before bed. She saw her sister's bedroom door was closed so she left it alone -- grabbed her stuff from her room and then headed to the bathroom. She placed her phone on the bathroom sink on top of her pajamas before hopping into the shower. She took her time with a nice long hot shower being sure to shampoo and condition her hair and cleaning herself up real good after her day of school and work. As the water fell down onto her she heard the nearby ping sound from her phone going off most likely from text messages. While Allie showered she thought of Miranda and what her sister had thought after doing her little analysis. The young and currently wet naked blonde felt confident that she would crush this new girl and once again be the most popular hot and skilled girl on the college campus. Once she was finally all cleaned up got out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry herself off. She took a quick glance from her phone and saw she had some messages from Nicole. Allie smiled thinking Nicole had finally come up with a plan to help her sister crush Miranda.

Allie finished drying up and wrapped the towel around herself and headed back to her room. Allie walked back down the hallway back past her sister's room and onto her own. She tossed her worn clothes into the hamper by the door and started changing into her night clothes. As she did she heard her phone ping several more times. Allie's expression looked puzzled as the pining continued. She finally finished changing and went over to her phone seeing all the messages were from her sister -- over 20 of them. She accessed the messages and started to look at them one by one.

The first text simply said 'Hi Allie' and the second said 'Did you really think your baby sister could help you beat me' to which Allie was both confused and shocked at how Miranda could have gotten her hands on Nicole's phone. Next was a picture which Allie had to select to open. Allie opened the image her eyes growing wide as she looked at the image of Nicole -- her 19 year old sister was looking straight into the camera and seemed to be on her knees or on all fours with strips of silver tape over her mouth. Allie continued to scroll through the texts. Next was another text message which said 'I had a feeling your sister would be fun' and 'I do like the feisty ones' which was followed by another image of Nicole in another provocative position her C-cup breasts exposed clearly nipple piercings and all. Then another text saying 'She was fun but broke way more easily than I had hoped or expected' followed by yet another image of Nicole this time even more exposed with dildos in both her holes. Allie kept scrolling seeing more and more images and comments.

Then there was the video -- Allie opened the video and watched the video which was clearly taken from someone's point of view who was using a strapon on her sister. She could hear her sister moaning as this strapon wearing camera girl continued to film

"What are you?" a voice which clearly sounded like Miranda asked tauntingly.

"I-imm a n-no good slutty ssluuuuttttt for you" Nicole mumbled back between moans.

"That's a girl -- someone isn't so cocky and feisty now huh?" Miranda spoke again teasing the green haired submissive girl.

Even after the video there were more and more texts and pictures. One of the images was a selfie that showed Nicole as a mess her green hair all over the place and body exposed her face looking a mix of happy and brainwashed next to a smiling Miranda. After looking at several more pictures that continued to shock and amaze Allie she finally noticed something about all the images and videos -- they were taken in her sisters room. Allie looked up at her bedroom door for a moment with her phone in her left hand. She then stood up and quickly left her room and went down the hall to her sisters room grabbing the doorknob and swinging it open without any further thought.

Sure enough Nicole was in her bedroom and so was Miranda. Nicole was on her bed completely stripped of all clothes except a pair of black panties. Allie looked at her sister from top to bottom processing the scene. Nicole looked like she had been through a lot -- her hair and makeup were a mess, a spidergag was buckled on her mouth which had drool leaking out, she had a collar on her neck which had the word's EMO BITCH on it, she had clamps on her nipples which were clearly vibrating, she also had a large pink vibrating dildo in her pussy with the black panties pushed to the side and what looked like a tail of anal beads coming out of her ass. She was shaking in pleasure her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. And just as Allie finished looking at her sister she saw that Miranda was sitting next to her on the bed wearing a tight latex dominatrix outfit. In one hand the girl held a leash which was attached to Nicole's collar and in the other was a little crop or whip of tome kind which clearly had been used on Nicole based off the marks and how red her bare butt was.

"Well -- took you long enough to come check on your dear little goth sister here" Miranda said with a sinister laugh.

"What the absolute fuck is all this?!?!" Allie shouted at college rival.

"Well Allie -- this is all quite simple isn't it?" Miranda retorted pulling on Nicole's leash causing her to let out a louder moan then the ones she was already making.

"What?!" Allie blurted mixed with emotions.

"You were top bitch at St. Joan College -- I came along and threatened your little status quo -- You tried to compete with me in every way to hold on to what you had despite the clear outcome -- you recruited your emo goth punk cutie of a sister here to help you try and best me -- so I choose to show you just how much better I am than you." Miranda calmly and happily explains.

"Let my sister go!" Allie ordered still standing in the doorway.

"Oh -- you think im holding Nikki against her will? That's so cute." Miranda says before reaching over to Nicole's mouth and loosening the spidergag letting it fall lower onto her chin allowing her to speak.

"Allie -- " Nicole muttered with little feeling in her jaw.

"Mommy Miranda isn't so bad -- shes soooo much fun and just likes being in control and in charge." Nicole said sounding dazed.

"Nicole -- I -- What? Did you call her Mommy?!" Allie responded getting more confused at the complete change in Nicole's attitude.

Miranda stood up dropping Nicole's leash on the bed and looking at Allie sternly.

"After you first introduced me to your sister here I just knew I had to have her and make her my pet --" Miranda said taking another step toward Allie.

"Honestly she gives off a much louder bark than her bite -- not that her bite matters once you got her gagged." Miranda said stepping closer.

Allie took a step back keeping her distance which Miranda mimicked. Soon Allie was standing out in the hallway and Miranda was in the doorway to the bedroom. Nicole could be heard moaning behind her in pleasure from all the toys on and in her. Then Allie's back was pressed up against the wall with nowhere to go without leaving her sister alone with Miranda. Then her college rival was right in front of her their faces only inches apart. Although Miranda was only an inch or two taller than Allie in this moment while their eyes locked Allie felt so much smaller and weaker.

"Well Allie -- your sister is my pet now -- why not make it a pair of sister pets?" Miranda said with a lustful look in her eyes and a grin on her face her emerald green eyes staring into the blue eyes of Allie.

"I-" Allie said unable to find the words.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"Okay ill see you in class tomorrow" one of Miranda's friends said waving as the new most popular girl on campus waved back and walked into her apartment building.

Miranda got in the elevator and went up to the 2nd floor and walked over to her apartment. She unlocked the door and walked inside closing it behind her with a loud clink from the lock latch. She tossed her bags down by the door and took off her shoes.

"I'm home!" she called out.

There was the sound of some shuffling and then Nicole turned the corner -- she was crawling on her hands and knees. She wore a fetish puppy costume which had openings exposing her which had a tail butt plug in it, pussy, and nice c-cup tits which swung as she moved. She also still wore the EMO BITCH collar around her neck and had a black ballgag secured in place like a muzzle. The clearly submissive and trained Nicole came up to Miranda and rubbed against her.

"What a good girl" Miranda said petting Nicole on her head which had her green dyed hair in a tight bun.

"Mmmppphhh!" Nicole replied thought her gag.

Miranda then walked further into her apartment. She walked down the hall to her bedroom and walked inside turning the light on and walking over to her closet. She opened the closet door and turned that light on as well. There sitting in a sex chair was Allie -- she was naked and riding the motorized dildo chair as she had been when Miranda left for classes that morning. A gimp mask cover her face it had a built in blindfold gag and noise canceling headset keeping Allie very secluded. Vibrating nipple clamps here on her breasts as well teasing her with no end in sight.

"Well she looks like she is having a good time -- I wouldn't wanna ruin it by letting her get out just yet. Plus I'm not sure if she learned her lesson yet. Looks like ill just use my good little Emo Bitch for fun wont I?" Miranda said looking back at the pacified Nicole on the ground.

"Im the queen now" Miranda said with a giggle before turning the closet light off and closing the door again.

THE END