Greek God in the Library

Story Info
Tim finds his crush jerking off in the library.
2.1k words
4.61
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colton looked like a Greek god. I managed to catch a glimpse of him in the changing room. He's not the most muscular guy ever, but his body looked like it was hand-made by a sculptor who liked a very specific body type that was the perfect in-between lean and muscular. His jet-black hair looked messy in an intentional way. His olive skin shone wet from the bath. I felt a very weird mix of horny and angry-at-capital-G O D-God for their uneven distribution of beauty (Save some for us!).

I had a crush on him from the day he set foot in my swimming PE class. I remembered how he'd arrived late, how he smiled when he realized that we both had no classmates in the same course and how he was relieved to find someone else to do the dumb "origins of swimming as a sport" assignment. Horny little me would always sneak a look at him in the changing room.

I was tempted to look at him again but resisted the urge. I needed to cram for final exams. I put on my trousers and polo shirt and rushed out.

I attempted to solve math problems in my head to relax the upcoming tent in my trousers. This boner needed to be gone before I reached the library.

Five hundred times sixty-nine. Just multiply the sixty by the sixty-nine. And then...

Of course, the random number I had to choose was sixty-nine. Now I'm imagining what's under Colton's gym shorts. More specifically, I imagined what it was like to suck on what was under Colton's gym shorts. I imagined my lips on my dick, teasing me as he put mine on his. I wondered how big he was.

My fantasy was put to a stop as I arrived at the library. I set up my book bag to cover my hard-on and got going inside. I searched this giant library for a seat somewhat far off to get away from the group of students who were attempting (and failing) to keep their voices down while gossiping. I soon found a lonely aisle with a seat and two chairs and then claimed the area as my own.

It was peaceful for the most part aside from the glare I received from a couple who wanted to sit in my spot and some guy who took another two-seater across the bookshelf on an adjacent aisle. I got to work fast. The adrenaline rush from just being a few hours 'til the exam was the only thing carrying me. The rush got me skipping through chapters on economics.

I had shifted to a new chapter when I suddenly heard an interesting sound.

Shlick. Shlick. Shlick.

It was a familiar, wet sound coming from the direction of the guy opposite me across the bookshelf.

Shlick. Shlick. Shlick.

I couldn't help myself. I quietly stood up and tried to spy on the mystery man. It wasn't a mystery man though.

Not shlick, I thought. More like fap.

Colton was fapping opposite me. His intentionally messy hair looked more unintentional as though he couldn't care less about anything in this world other than the pleasure of masturbation. His jersey jacket and jeans were unbuttoned, showing me a marvelous view of his well-shaped chest, abs, and most importantly, his dick. His dick sported probably close to 7 inches hard, and I was mesmerized. He was the perfect twunk.

Fate is an odd thing. Fate made me sit in the exact spot where I could witness the beautiful man whom I had just seen in the locker room beating his meat. Fate made this happen while I had a final exam to worry about. I couldn't care less though and kept looking.

Perhaps there were bigger dicks, but this is certainly the biggest one I've seen in my life. The few people I've hooked up with have either matched my six inches or were smaller.

A slightly muffled moan would escape his mouth every few seconds, yet he would not even bother to check if he'd be caught. He just continued. Fap. Fap. Fap.

"Fuck yeah!" Colton moaned with his velvety baritone voice.

My dick (which I worked so hard to turn soft) was, of course, threatening to escape my trousers again. I contemplated what to do for a millisecond but knew in my heart that I wanted to fap too. Or maybe something even more.

My brain had transferred to what was between my legs. I lost any sense of shame, dropped my trousers in the middle of the library aisle, and took my shoes off, thinking only with my dick. I pulled my already hard dick out and began to mimic the fapping that Colton was doing.

Something was exciting about matching the strokes of Colton's hands as we continued to jack off together. It was as if we were linked together. I had to put extra effort into holding my moan just not to get caught. I wanted Colton to have the best fap ever without interruption from me though I was confident I could make him feel even better. I settled for stroking myself as I stared at him with his body oozing sweat.

I continued to stroke while staring at Colton through the gap in the bookshelf. He was now using both hands with his body bending to make it as though he was fucking himself with his hands. I imagined he was fucking me as I copied his double-handed stroke. His moans grew more frantic as his strokes grew in speed and I could feel the wave of pleasure as our strokes grew faster and faster.

"Oh!" I moaned louder than I intended.

Colton looked at my direction with his hazel eyes, his hand still stroking his dick.

I felt a bit of panic rise but continued to stroke anyway as I returned his stare.

We kept this up for a while until he motioned with his free hand for me to come to his side.

I was still dazed from having been caught in my act of voyeurism. I left my pants and shoes behind and went to Colton's side wearing only my polo shirt and socks. My hard dick flopped around as I headed toward him.

"Sorry," I begin. "I probably shouldn't have- "

He cuts me off, "suck me please."

I'm so taken aback by his request, that I freeze.

His eyes were begging me. His dick dripped with pre-cum. I can't believe I get to suck the beautiful dick of this Greek god. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, I complied.

I knelt under where he's sitting, but it seemed that Colton couldn't wait. He shoved my head straight to his dick, grabbing my hair and forcing me to immediately get in position to suck. I gagged a little, but I was determined to take this beast straight on. I took in as many inches as I could, managing only a little over halfway through. I took whiffs of his musky smell mixed with the smell from the shower he'd recently had. Wet sounds filled this area of the library.

"Keep sucking me, Tim." Colton moaned as I looked at him. He's staring at me with a hunger in his eyes. "Please, I know you want to."

He moaned for me. He moaned my name. He moaned my name as his dick fills me.

I increase my pace, trying not to waste a single drop of pre-cum. I try to play around with my tongue copying what my ex used to do. I play with his dick inside my mouth as if I was sucking a sweet popsicle.

It clearly worked as Colton let out yet another moan.

"Yeah, keep going." He said.

I tease him a little, pausing to stroke his cock with my hand while I kiss the mushroom of his dick which was met with a short groan of complaint.

"Don't fucking stop," he tells me.

He pulled me by the hair again, and I was again deep in the scent of his musk. His pre-cum leaked into me. In that moment, I felt like I'd found a purpose. I want to suck this man dry. I wanted my saliva to coat his dick.

His moans encouraged me as I tried to take his cock even deeper while trying to play with his balls the same way I would when I jack off. I look him in the eyes, and he looks back at mine. We formed a silent agreement. I let my left-hand jack me off while sucking. And he continued to face-fuck me.

"I see you looking at me," he whispered in between moans. "When we have swimming class together."

All I managed was a short "mhmm" as I was still invested in taking in his length.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. It's a woman. She passes by us as we barely managed to quiet with my mouth all the way to Colton's dick and Colton covering his mouth.

"What kind of excuse is that?" She said, wearing headphones while on a phone call.

A thought entered my head. I looked up at Colton mischievously.

I continued to suck him. He barely managed to cover his mouth as the girl continued the call. "Yes, please tell him to do his part already."

I somehow managed to take in his full seven inches, and he let out an audible moan. He looked down at me with a don't-you-dare look, but I continued to vacuum his cock deep into my throat, resisting the gag reflex. He let out another audible moan.

The girl nearly turned towards us but stopped in her tracks.

"He said what!?" Her face visibly turned red and left in a hurry.

"I wonder what that was about," I said.

"You demon." He grinned down at me as I continued to suck him. "You like almost getting caught, don't you?"

I don't answer. I was about to continue sucking him when Colton stood up. I nearly stood up when he grabbed my hair again for the nth time.

This time he thrusts his hips, allowing his dick to get closer inside my mouth. My mouth was an instrument to pleasure this Greek god.

"Keep sucking!" Colton orders.

I don't hold back. While stroking myself, I am determined to suck him dry. Even though I could already feel the throbbing of his dick, I continued to suck to the point of gagging a few times. But that didn't matter. I worshipped this man and by extension, his dick. He thrust his dick deeper and deeper into my throat. It delighted me so much that my mouth was but an object Colton.

"I'm close." Colton moaned.

His moans got louder. We probably caught a few eyes' attention, but we didn't care. It's not like anyone had tried to stop us.

I felt all the sensations. His dick reaches the back of my throat; The throb of his dick as he gets close to the point of no return; The moans that he tries to muffle, and just barely succeeds as he whisper-shouts profanities in the air. I had already stopped stroking myself, yet I could feel myself about to burst.

"Fuck!!" Colton moaned.

I felt his hot, thick liquid fill up my insides.

I drank all his milk. I drank it like it was water needed to sustain me. I licked the spillovers from my mouth. It tasted of a warm, somewhat salty liquid. I was full.

I hadn't even noticed the mess I made as my cum stained the carpeted floor.

We sat for a while, my bare ass on the floor and a mouth full of cum and Colton with his sweaty body, panting.

"What a mess," Colton says.

"Yeah."

He helped me clean up my cum on the floor. Then, he got up and zipped up his jersey and jeans. We didn't say a word for several minutes.

I guess this was it for fantasy. Perhaps I only got lucky Colton was super horny and I was in the right place and right time. There's no way this godly body would want to do this again especially since he probably has several men and women lined up asking to get fucked by him. I got up, ready to get my trousers from the aisle across when I heard Colton say something.

"Wait!" he said. "Here."

He handed me his phone.

"Your phone number, please." He said. "Let's do this again, Tim."

I thank God or fate or whatever gave me this miraculous library moment not caring at all that there was only a minute left before my exam. I typed in my phone number and handed it back to him. Colton walks toward the exit, whistling casually as though we did not just have oral sex in a public library.

I'll be seeing that Greek god again.