Green Cay College Ch. 03

Story Info
Interview, Day 2: An offer he can’t refuse.
3.1k words
4.81
4.2k
3

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kjem woke to a slap on the butt, "Time to get moving, you've got a busy day! Start with a shower, jeez you're a mess!"

Kjem groaned, "Someone didn't let me get my beauty sleep, what time is it, anyway?"

"It's 6:30, you've got to get cleaned up, eat something, and be ready to go in an hour and a half,"laughed Lisa.

She pulled him to his feet and into the bathroom, then pushed him into the shower. She, too, was naked, and they washed each other playfully in the confined space. When they were done, Lisa went to the kitchen to make coffee and gather some breakfast for them while Kjem finished getting ready. When he came out of the bathroom, Lisa had a couple of cups of coffee ready for them, and walked him out to the front porch.

For a few minutes they sipped their coffee and looked out over the quiet beach. There were three or four girls, naked as far as Kjem could see from this distance, standing on the beach watching the sunrise to the east. Without a word, Lisa dropped to her knees in front of Kjem, unfastened his belt, and pulled down his pants and boxers. Kjem sputtered and tried to keep his pants up, with no success.

"Don't worry, no one can see!", said Lisa, and she was probably right. The porch railings had a couple of beach towels draped over them, blocking the view below his waist from anyone walking past. She must've put those towels up while he was getting dressed, so this was premeditated. She had his dick in her mouth and was working wonders, while he held his coffee with both hands leaning on the porch railing.

He watched the naked girls on the beach pull on long t-shirts, and nothing else, and walk up the path toward the cottage. Lisa was getting more vigorous on him. Kjem tried to stop her as the girls approached, hissing, "Someone's coming up the path!"

But Lisa didn't stop, she just worked quietly.

The girls waved at Kjem as they passed the cottage on the path, Kjem waved back feebly with his cup, spilling coffee on the towels. The girls laughed as they passed around the corner - Kjem felt sure they could see some of Lisa's back through the slates of the railing on the side edge of the porch, but they kept on down the path as they laughed. Kjem could feel Lisa laughing as well, as best she could, and it wasn't long before he filled her mouth with a groan. His knees almost buckled as he helped Lisa back to her feet, pulled up and refastened his pants, shook his head and said "Some things never change, it seems."

They embraced and kissed, and Lisa giggled, "Now let's finish breakfast, I need to get you to the Science house in 40 minutes." Lisa grabbed the coffee-stained towels as they re-entered the cottage.

After a quick breakfast, Lisa drove them to the quad, and shuttled Kjem from one faculty office to another, spending about 30 minutes to an hour in each, starting with the folks in sciences. After a quick lunch sitting in an outdoor table outside the cafe, she continued the whirlwind tour of faculty and also some of the key staff members. About two-thirds of these folks were men, but all of them confirmed both that the college was as described, and that each of them thought that being at GCC was a great choice for them. The college had an excellent academic program, the funds to do things right, and a network of supporters to keep it that way. The women weren't overtly flirtatious, but it was clear that many, maybe most of them, were checking him out. The guys corroborated Mikes view of the college. Everyone seemed genuinely friendly and happy.

At the end of the day, Lisa took Kjem to a reception in the library hall. The rest of the search committee was there, including Dean Alice, as well the science faculty, a smattering of other faculty and staff, and some of the science students, about 50 people altogether. Alice introduced Kjem to each of the students, they seemed to be mostly seniors and biology students. There were also some of the staff there, including Hope, and some of the folks from facilities and administration.

Alice introduced Kjem specifically to a woman in facilities named Sandy, who worked as an accountant, telling him he should be nice to her, "She has hers claws on all the colleges money!"

Sandy was a middle-aged woman, she looked about 45 or 50, with long brown hair and a pale complexion. She seemed to have a very upbeat and relaxed attitude, unlike the serious accountants Kjem had known in places before.

The reception was nice, surprisingly relaxing for Kjem after his whirlwind day. It was clear that the people there were happy and enjoyed each other's company, faculty, students and staff alike; Kjem took note of this; part of his job on a job interview was to check them out while they were checking him out. And as usual the food really was excellent; it was "just" finger food, but the cheese and sausage was nothing plain or generic, it really was very good. With nice crackers and fruit, mostly local, tropical and clearly fresh. Kjem was drinking the local rum, which was surprizingly nice, but was careful to moderate how much he had; he was, after all, still under the microscope. The male faculty and staff were friendly with Kjem, and the women were flirty but not overtly sexual about it. The conversations were interesting, and Kjem was pulled into one circle of chatterers after another, punctuated by trips to the food and drink bar, or someone else bringing him something or replenishing his glass.

When it started to get late and the crowd was thinning out, Kjem was approached by Sandy, who volunteered to drive him back to his cottage. "It's time to blow this joint!" she told him.

So they bundled themselves into a moke with "SANDY'S, NOT YOURS" stenciled on the side, and trundled down the road. Sandy was very talkative, and a bit giggly. Kjem thought maybe she'd had more than her usual share to drink, but if so it didn't show in her driving. She effortlessly avoided a couple of crabs on the road before Kjem even saw them.

When they arrived at his cottage, she slid the car to a stop in the sand, and walked Kjem to the door. Rather than wait for him to say his thanks, she opened the door and walked right in. He followed her in, and by the time he was inside and closed the door Sandy had pulled her dress up and over her head, tossed in onto the couch, and approached him in nothing but her flip-flops, which she immediately kicked off.

"Well now," she said as she pulled him into her arms. "Don't freeze up, I've been so looking forward to this."

She took his hands, cupping them firmly over her breasts, and then started working on his shirt buttons. By the time she had them open and was started to pull his shirt off his shoulders, he had stopped sputtering and helped her pull the shirt off. She drew him into a deep kiss with one hand while working on his belt and trouser buttons with the other hand, and then, with his help, pushed his pants down. She dropped to her knees to push them further down, while Kjem kicked off his shoes and lifted one foot after the other as she finished the job. Sandy ran her hands up his thighs after pushing his boxers down and off his feet, then shifted her hands to his dick, which was starting to rise.

"Very nice! I'll have to remember to thank Lisa," she whispered, and slowly licked the underside from base to tip.

Then she did it again. Kjem groaned, but Sandy stood, and holding him still by his increasingly erect penis, led him to the bedroom. Letting him go, she laid back on the bed with her legs spread in invitation. Kjem climbed between her legs, pushing her legs up and started licking her, first on her belly, then her thighs. She took his head in her hands and guided him directly to her pussy. "Thanks, but no need for circumspection, I've been wet all evening."

Kjem dove in, and between his tongue, lips, and fingers brought her to a surprisingly quick orgasm. When her shaking subsided, she pulled him up, and taking his dick in her hand guided him into her. She put one hand on one of his ass cheeks, the other under his arm and on his shoulder, and gently rocked him back and forth, encouraging him to slide in and out of her slowly but deeply. After a while, he was about to roll her over on top of him, in order to slow the pace and last longer, but she held him and said, "Go on, cum in me."

It wasn't long before he did, and she groaned in her second orgasm when she felt his warm semen fill her up. He rolled gently off of her, and they snuggled together and were soon both asleep.

***

Kjem awoke feeling a hand on his morning erection, and realized he was on his side, with a woman backed up in front of him in the spoon position. The hand guided him into her waiting pussy, he slid right in.

"What time is it?" Kjem asked, concerned about his morning appointment with the search committee.

"Don't worry, it's early yet, we have time," was Sandy's reply. She gently rolled her hips back and forth into him. It was a long, leisurely fuck, but after a while Sandy's movement became more tense.

"Cum in me when you're ready. I really get off on getting cummed in."

That was enough for Kjem, he thrust deeply into her and exploded. She also spasmed quietly while he released into her. After they finished and caught their breath, while Sandy continued to gently rock her hips, she twisted over in place to face him, kissed him deeply, and said, "There's something very primal about getting inseminated that blows my mind, especially with someone new. Now let's get moving, we do have a meeting at 9:00 to get to."

After a quick shower and breakfast, they drove back to the quad, arriving at the admin building right on time. They made their way back to the same conference room they had been in before. The search committee was already there, and there were breakfast rolls and coffee mugs scattered around as if they'd already been there a while. Sandy stayed, and Hope also joined them.

"Kjem, grab some coffee and have a seat," said Dean Alice.

When everyone was seated around the conference room table, Alice handed a letter and a very thick Manila envelop to Kjem, caught his eye and said, "Kjem, this is an offer letter. We all think you'd make a great addition to GCC and hope you will accept. We'll give you a few minutes to read over the offer cover letter and then try to answer any questions or concerns you might have. We don't expect an answer right now, when you get home look over the ancillary info in the folder and call or drop me an email with any other questions you might have. We can give you about a week to decide, but the sooner the better."

The others sat back and waited while Kjem read the letter.

It started right out with thanking him for coming and offering him the faculty position. The starting salary at first seemed pretty low, but as he read on he saw that housing, meals, healthcare, retirement benefits, utilities, transportation - most of his living expenses, in fact - would be provided at no cost. Teaching and other faculty duties were outlined, and he would be given a bonus for working "on the side" doing skin and scuba dive instruction and excursions for students on an as-needed basis. The letter was circumspect, but it did include the expectation that he would be generally receptive to sexual advances from women, and in the case of students would use them as "teaching moments". There also was a gentle reminder of the confidentiality agreement he'd signed.

"Oh my God, this is real!" Kjem thought to himself. He looked up at Alice like a deer in the headlights.

"Don't worry," she said. "The folder contains all the details, perhaps more than you need. In the meantime, let's try to answer your questions. But I can get the ball rolling. Yes, that is the salary, and no it is not negotiable. The amount is based on existing salaries across GCC and is carefully calculated to be fair and equitable. Projected salary increases and accumulated wealth and retirement accumulation are in the packet, including how these are determined. You've seen the teaching space and lab, and you know what our teaching loads and expectations are. If you accept, you would start out living in the Palm Beach house; afterwards if you want to move you can join the lotteries for open cottages just like anyone else. We'd give you an ID card, which will provide meals at the cafes and groceries, and with which you can purchase alcohol, special items, gas and any electricity or water over your allowance, &c. So, what else would you like to talk about? Oh, and of course you'll get as much sex as you want, maybe even more!" she finished with a laugh.

They spent the rest of the hour talking through details, how immigration would work, &c, &c. When their time was up, Kjem couldn't think of anything substantial more to ask, and Alice stood and said, "OK, it's time for you to head out. All of our contact info is in the letter, please feel free to ask any of us questions or talk about concerns you think of in the meantime, and please do let us know as soon as you can that you're ready to accept our offer. We all hope that you do, and we wouldn't feel this way if we didn't think you'd do well here."

Everybody said their goodbyes and one by one left the room. Beth was outside with Kjem's bag in a moke waiting to run him to the marina where the boat was fueled up and ready to go. She fired up the engine, released the mooring lines, and in no time they were headed out.

Instead of turning right to follow the reef side of the cays back to the main island the way they had come in a couple of days ago, Beth turned left to follow the back side of the cays.

"It's high tide and quiet, nobody ever goes this way. Come over here!"

Beth pulled Kjem up behind her where she stood at the console and put his hands on the wheel.

"You steer," she said as she took her hands off the wheel and pulled her shorts down below her knees and kicked them off into an open empty cooler. Then she pulled off her top and tossed it in as well. She rubbed her butt all over the front of Kjem's pants, while she worked on his belt and fly. It didn't take her long to get him unfastened, and pulled down his pants and boxers. He was already hard, but she worked his dick for a few strokes to make sure.

"Alright, let's go for a boat ride!" she said as she guided him into her from behind. She was very wet, he slid right in. Once he was settled, she leaned forward onto the wheel, with her hands out front, and humped him vigorously. He took one hand off the wheel to grab her hip and matched thrusts with her. She guided his steering as need be without breaking their rhythm. The position wasn't that comfortable for either of them so it took a while, but when Beth gasped and spasmed her hips it was enough to also set off Kjem, who seemed to empty not just his balls but most of his body into her womb.

When they were finished, Beth corrected their path, slid around to face him and kissed him deeply.

"Oh my God, you have GOT to come to stay!" she gasped into his ear.

She then helped him get his pants back up, then retrieved her suit, putting her bottoms on but holding her top in her hands for now.

When they approached the marina on the main island, Beth had Kjem handle the mooring lines while she pulled the boat in. Only after the boat was tied up did she put on her top, much to the evident appreciation of a couple of dock hands and folks seated at the cafe above.

On the dock, Beth handed him his bag and dove in for a huge hug.

"I've got to head straight back. There's Tony up at the bar, he'll take you to the airport. I won't say goodbye, I'll see you as soon as you can make it back!"

With that she gave him a big kiss on the lips, and dashed back to the boat. In a moment it was untied again, the motor was running, and she was headed out onto the water.

Tony approached him and said, "We should also be movin', make sure you get to the airport for your flight. Damn, that Beth is a firecracker for sure, they don't make many like that!"

The drive to the airport, checking in, and security were all uneventful. Kjem spent over an hour sitting at the airport bar with a morning beer (or two, or three), but the daze he was in had nothing to do with the alcohol.

Six hours later he was at his apartment, bag thrown on the table and another beer at his elbow.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, what have I just been through?" he thought to himself, "What am I going to do?"

But he already knew what he was going to do. Despite how different this job would be from what he had imagined himself doing, despite how unbelievable it all was, and despite what a huge change it would be for his career path, he knew he was going to accept. He was going to Green Cay College!