Green Cay College Ch. 04

Story Info
Interlude: Kjem’s lawyer preps him for GCC.
2.6k words
4.74
3.8k
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Authors note: This chapter is shorter than prior or upcoming chapters.]

"Well, we're all delighted to hear that you'll be coming to GCC!" said Dean Alice over the phone.

"Just sign the letter and fedex it to us. I'll have Hope get ahold of you right away to start the process. I know it's only February, but if you could finish your semester up there and head straight here, that would be good for us, we can get you settled in, maybe have you work on some summer tasks, then you can start teaching in August. June one for a start date? What do you think? Let me know as soon as you sort it out."

Hope called later that day to start making arrangements, and gave him contact info for an alumnus who was a lawyer at a firm nearby that could handle his immigration paperwork. When Kjem told her he thought June 1st would work fine, she gave him contact info for a logistics firm who, she told him, could handle moving his things, and told him she'd sort it out with them to get flights for him that would coordinate with shipping his stuff.

The Palm Beach cottage was furnished, so Kjem figured he didn't have a lot to move. This was ok with him, he wasn't attached to most of the things in his apartment, and what he was attached to, things with sentimental value, personal things, and specialty items, were mostly small. He did have a couple of bicycles left over from his racing days he'd of course take, even as small a Green Cay was, and tools; he'd have to ask Hope about the shed behind Palm Beach cottage to verify again that it would be his to use, he'd not gone in but it looked like it might make a nice shop.

He called and made an appointment to meet with Judy Miller, the attorney recommended by Hope, to sort out the paperwork required for his move to Green Cay. When the day came for the meeting, he arrived at the office building of the law firm she worked with and was shown to a conference room. It was a very nice place, lots of space, plants, and typical lawyer wood paneling.

After a short wait a middle-aged woman entered the room and shut the door behind herself. "Hello, I'm Judy. You're Kjem, I presume?"

"Yes, I'm pleased to meet you," Kjem replied. She was a very petite woman, with short blonde hair, wearing a conservative black business pantsuit.

"Well, Hope tells me you're the new hire a GCC, and could use help with your paperwork for the move to the islands. Do you have your US visa with you, your passport, and offer letter from GCC?" she asked.

Kjem gave her all the documents, and she quickly checked them over carefully with expert eyes.

"Yes, these look in order. You'll need to get a physical exam and provide the doctor with your medical records, immunizations, and so forth. Use this doctor, she can get everything directly to us if you authorize it. Make an appointment for right away," she said as she passed him a card for a local clinic.

"If you can sign these Power of Attorney forms I can get everything I need." Kjem looked over the forms, and spent a few minutes filling on the required info and signing.

"OK, that's really all I need, I can sort everything out from there. Should take a couple or three weeks, no problem." She organized all of the paperwork, and closed it up into a folder and sat back in her chair.

"So, you're going to GCC. We've got a bit of time left in your appointment, let's relax and chat."

They spent the next 20 minutes talking about Kjem's interview, what he knew about GCC and Judy's time there as a student. She had been a Philosophy major, and graduated 20 years ago, but had kept in touch with the college over the years and seemed to know a lot about the folks there now; she visited every year or so. It was a pleasant conversation, Kjem found himself attracted to her direct, knowledgeable and personable attitude. She had a great smile and a ready laugh. When their time was up, she rose, again assured Kjem that she would be in touch soon, and Kjem thanked her for her help.

A couple of weeks later he got a call from Judy's office asking him to come for a meeting, Judy had all of his papers ready.

"Kjem, you're all set with your paperwork. Have you made arrangements with the movers yet?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, they're scheduled to come by and pick up everything at the end of the semester, once I've packed things up. It's not much. It should arrive a couple of weeks after I get there," he replied.

"OK, good. I think you're all set then. But...before you leave, can I ask a favor of you?" she asked.

Kjem nodded and she continued, "My daughter, Erica, is graduating High School, and is deciding what college to go to. I think GCC would be a great choice for her, but she's unsure. She doesn't really want to go there because that's where I went. Would you be willing to do a bit of outreach, and chat with her about GCC? I know you haven't even started there yet, but maybe talking with her about why you're going would help. She might be willing to listen to an attractive man your age when she won't listen to me. She does want to major in the sciences."

Kjem sputtered at the complement, but they quickly arranged a time one evening later in the week for him to visit their house to chat with her and Erica.

When the day arrived, Kjem drove to the address, and wasn't particularly surprised to find a very expensive looking house on a large wooded lot well away from town. There was a gated fence, which opened when he pulled up. He parked in front of the house, walked up and pressed the doorbell. Judy answered after a short wait, smiled and invited him in. She introduced him to her daughter Erica. Both were dressed informally, in jeans and plain T-shirts. Judy walked them to the back of the house and out onto a patio next to a pool. On the other side of the pool was a small guesthouse.

"Let's sit and chat," Judy suggested. "But first I'll get us some wine."

While Erica and Kjem relaxed on seats around a table on the pool deck, Judy quickly returned with a bottle and three glasses. "It's OK," she winked at Kjem. "Erica is old enough. So, let's talk about GCC..."

They started talking about GCC, what is important in a college education, what attracted Kjem to GCC, and even a bit about their personal histories. After about an hour of this, and another bottle of wine, Erica announced that it was time for her to go study for an upcoming exam. She stood, perhaps more wobbly on her feet than normal, refilled her glass from the third bottle of wine, and made her way back to the house. Judy refilled her own and Kjem's glass as well, and settled back into her lounger.

"Well, I think that might help sort her out," she said. "What do you think"

"I dunno," Kjem replied. "She seemed pretty on the fence about it. Are you sure GCC really is the best choice for her?"

"Yes. But what I think isn't the point, it's what she thinks that matters. Of course there is this other thing that matters...," she replied, then she stood up with her back towards Kjem and the house, pulled her T-shirt over her head, undid her jeans and kicked them off, and wearing only a pair of lace panties walked to the pool and dove in.

Kjem was frozen in place, staring, until Judy resurfaced in the middle of the pool, turned to look at him, and tossed her wet panties onto the side of the pool in front of Kjem.

"Come and join me?" she called from the pool, raising up and arching her back to expose her breasts above the surface of the water.

Kjem walked up to the edge of the pool and sputtered, "But, er, ah, naked? I can't. Out here in the open? What about Erica? What about your husband?"

"Erica's in her room on the other side of the house studying, she won't see anything. John is out on a business trip." She was now wading toward Kjem, "My husband and I have a deal, we keep our GCC connections and 'benefits'. He gets to fuck alumni, and I get to fuck whoever I want at GCC. That means you're fair game, and I'm confident you want it too."

She'd reached the side of the pool in front of Kjem, reached up and grabbed his legs with both hands. "Are you coming in with or without your clothes?"

Without a word, Kjem started undoing his shirt and tossed it into a pool chair. Judy let go of his legs, and floated away on her back, with her arms splayed, her breasts out of the water, and her obviously shaven pussy in full view between her closed and pointed legs. Kjem kicked off his shoes and, after a hesitation, unfastened his belt and pants and pulled them off as well.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked her.

Her only response was to tilt her head back, wave her arms slightly and open her legs wide as she floated.

Kjem glanced back at the house, saw there were no lights on in the windows facing the pool, and quickly pushed off his boxers and dove into the pool. The water was quite warm. When he came up to the surface, Judy was already approaching him, and threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"You see, being with GCC has its perks. But how are you going to repay me for doing your immigration work?" she teased as she ground herself into his growing erection.

Before he could think of a good answer, she pulled his face into hers and ravenously kissed him. He hesitated, but then kissed back enthusiastically. In the weeks since his return from Green Cay, he hadn't had a chance to meet up with anyone, it had been a dry spell for sure. He put his hands under her butt cheeks and pulled her to him as she ground her pussy on his dick. She raised herself up a bit and whispered into his ear, "No foreplay, in me now!"

She wriggled her ass around until the tip of his penis was nestled in her folds, then pushed down enough for him to just enter her. She raised up again, not enough for him to slide out, then pushed down again, further. After four or five times, he was fully inside her, and she rolled her hips as she bounced up and down on his dick, sliding deeply into her on the downstroke, and almost out of her on the upstroke. Kjem thought she must've prepared herself with waterproof lube in advance, so this was planned!

Kjem walked her slowly to the edge of the pool, and when her back touched the side, she disengaged, quickly spun around, and held onto the edge of the pool with one hand while guiding him back into her pussy from behind with the other. He held her around the waist while they fucked, slowly at first, but with increasing vigor until they were churning the water around them. After a while, however, their lubrication had washed off, so she gently pulled away from him, turned around and kissed him, then pulled him over to the shallow end of the pool and up the steps. As soon as she was out of the water, she grabbed a towel from the side of the pool, and on her hands and knees spread it out on the tiles. When she was finished, she looked over her shoulder at Kjem, and without a word wiggled her ass at him in invitation.

Kjem climbed out of the pool and went down onto his knees behind her. He guided is still erect dick into her, slowly re-entering. After a short while she was wet again and he held onto her hips as they pounded each other doggy-style. It wasn't long before she arched her back, pulled her head up, and yowled as she orgasmed. This was more than Kjem could take and he buried himself into her as far as he could go and let loose. They both shuddered as Kjem emptied into her.

After pausing a bit to come down, Kjem went back to slowly thrusting back and forth into her. After a few strokes Judy started rolling her hips in rhythm with his movements. He softened inside her, but never completely deflated. She twisted around to put her arm around his neck, kissed him, and then rolled over onto her back, legs spread, beneath him. He re-entered her, and they lazily fucked and kissed until he was fully stiff again. For the next half hour they lazily fucked missionary at the side of the pool, until Judy tilted her head back, gasping, and began to hump rhythmically and with determination. That was as much as Kjem could take and he felt his orgasm rolling in. With a few strong thrusts he pushed deeply into Judy and began to blast his seed into her as she rolled and thrust into him as she also orgasmed. They were in perfect synchrony as he blasted spurt after spurt into her, and she pushed into him, feeling the tip of his dick bang into her cervix. Their strokes slowed down, and soon they were gasping for breath as they languidly rolled with each other in post-coital bliss.

"Well that was unexpected, and very nice," said Kjem, as his deflating penis slipped out of Judy and he rolled over onto his back.

Judy laughed, "Really? Unexpected? You're gonna have to ramp up your expectations."

She stood, stretched, and reached for a towel. "I'll get us some water."

Judy wrapped herself up in a towel and walked into the house. Kjem got redressed and sat at the poolside table, sipping the remainder of his wine. When Judy returned she had a couple of big glasses of water with lime, which she placed on the table after a big drink of her own, then retrieved her clothes and redressed, leaving her soaked panties off. They sat there for almost another hour, chatting about Judy's past at GCC, Kjem's paperwork, and Erica.

Erica herself watched them for a while longer from the unlighted second story spare bedroom window, her mind in turmoil. Damn, just...Damn. Yes, she had watched her mother get thoroughly fucked at the side of the pool. She knew that both her mother and her father had "liaisons" from time to time, and seemed ok with it. But to see it right out there was incredible. Was this the "sexual self-ownership" her mom kept talking about? How was this tied to GCC? Her mom had given her contact info for a recruiting person and a couple of current students there, maybe she'd talk to them after all. If the other faculty at GCC were anything like Kjem, that might make up for it being so isolated and far away.