Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 15

Story Info
A multi part story of female led relationship and chastity.
3k words
4.44
10.4k
2
1

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna woke with the sun streaming through the blinds. It had been a wonderful evening. She smiled as she rolled over in the large empty bed, still wearing her dress from the previous night. Sherri had looked after her last night, put her to bed and busied himself. It made a nice change not to have to monitor ralph every step of the way. With Sherri she could trust he would do as expected and she could enjoy the last days before her extended vacation ended and she was back to work. Monday was coming around fast and she would have to hope her life was in some sort of order before then. Miss Anne had agreed to hand ralph back a changed man next week and she could only imagine what she had in store for her husband.

That needed addressing too eventually. She had strong feelings for Anne and had already started to think how all this will play out. Did she leave ralph? Would it work with ralph and Anne? How did Sherri fit in to this? A knock interrupted her thoughts at the door of her room and Sherri entered wearing the pink satin uniform ralph had been wearing for the last week, fitting perfectly over his hips and flowed as he minced in holding a tray stacked with pancakes. Sherri put down the tray decorated with flowers from the garden, knelt down and held out the orange juice for Joanna to take. This was amazing, a glimpse as to how things could be. Joanna thanked Sherri for the glass.

"May I get ready for work Miss Joan?" Sherri requested.

"You may. Thank you Sherri, these look delicious. I didn't think we had eggs." Joanna replied.

"You didn't Miss, I went to the shops and found some and picked the flowers on the way back. I hope you don't mind, I finished the chores with time to spare. May I run you a bath before I leave?" Oh my, Sherri might not ever be given back to Anne at this rate! Sherri busied himself, stripping down and changing back into his suit trousers from last night and taking one of ralph's shirts to complete his work attire. Joanna admired his calm neat presence as he swirled the water in the bath, checking the temperature before turning off the taps.

"Anything I can make you for dinner this evening Miss?" He asked as he returned to the room with the dressing gown over his arm and a clean towel.

"No. Don't worry. Thank you. Thank you Sherri" Joanna responded in shock as she watched Sherri leave for the day.

Joanna watched from the window as Michael passed the corner and disappeared into the world as just another man. He'd be back tonight and already Joanna was excited as to what could happen next. But first things first, bath and a leisurely morning with those thoughts of last night still dancing through her mind. She smiled. Under the dress whilst Anne was talking to her colleagues, how daring! How hot. She hoped Anne would one day repay that favour, however Joanna was more than happy to be buried between Anne's perfect legs anytime. Joanna kept flashing back to the moment Miss Anne entered the back room and saw her jerk the lead sharply around ralph's neck whilst she had Sherri by her side on his own leash. Something was odd about how Anne delighted in taking ralph, and Sherri's reaction was one of pity and shame, however much he tried to hide it. Anne was a beautiful sweet woman, but maybe there was more Joanna hadn't seen? No doubt the time she wore the vibrating egg showed another side. Joanna thought of her husband with Anne and hoped for the best.

Joanna entered the bathroom and felt the water. Sherri had done a perfect job. She undid her dress and let the black wrap unravel and fall to the floor. Her pert breasts bounced lightly as she removed her panties and turned toward the mirror. A naked image of Joanna faced her, naked and bald, no hair to cover her puffy lips. A toned stomach and thighs and long legs framed her perfect body. She ran her hand down her front and held her woman hood, god how she wanted Anne right now. She hadn't time for a reciprocal tongue last night and now she felt the pressure. A cloud hung above her, a feeling of necessity, she needed sex. What had happened? A month ago she hadn't had sexual contact in months and it didn't bother her. Now, one day and she was crawling the walls. She knew what she could do, but it was a risk. Tess. That girl would kneel beneath her for hours if handled the right way. It was time to teach her that lesson.

"You tongue free?" Was all it took. Joanna sent it with a little hesitation knowing what it would lead to. Tess would be at work, so at least 5 hours until she came over. Sherri needed to be home to help with what she had planned, no way could she handle the weight alone. Time to bathe and be ready for what would follow. Joanna dipped her foot in the water and then stood in and laid back. Did ralph still have the corset on? Was he still gagged? No doubt Anne took things further but she cared deeply for her ralph nevertheless.

"I'll be with you at 7pm xxx" Tess replied. Game on.

Joanna put her phone down just as it rang again, a message received.

"Hello you. How was Sherri last night / this morning? Has he gone into work?". Joanna responded, telling Miss Anne how Sherri was excelling. She complimented Anne and put the phone down. Oh ralph.

—————————————

Sherri arrived home bang on 7pm. Joanna has spent the day running the routine through her head as to what will happen post 7pm. Sherri was later than hoped, Joanna just hoped she had the chance to explain everything to him before Tess arrived. Joanna rushed to the door as she heard the knock and pulled it back to see Sherri stand alongside Tess.

"Who's your cute friend?" Tess enquired as she walked past Joanna and into the living room. Great. Think on your feet Jo. Joanna grabbed Sherri's hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"I... " she began.

"I know. Leave it to me. Miss Anne already briefed me. Go in and be with her. Drink the LEFT." Sherri was fucking amazing. Joanna walked back in nervously as she heard Sherri prepare the drinks.

"Thank You honey. I need you tonight." She spoke the truth. If only she knew.

"Yeah hon! Like I knew! Your super hot honey! Come join me, we can, like, make out in front of your man." Good old Tess. Perfect. Joanna dropped in the seat and reached across to Tess.

——————————-

Tess woke with a start. What the fuck? She hadn't remembered being tired. The last she remembered was the hot guy handing her a drink and both her and Joanna clinking glasses. She wanted to sit on Joanna's face tonight, grind her ass into her nose and make sure Joanna knew who was boss. Now she tried to move to find her head sharply pulled back. Her hair pulled and taughtly held, her feet almost touching her back seemed attached to her hair. She struggled and found her arms not able to move too, attached to her sides and her thighs. She was strictly hog tied, laid on her front with her breasts pushed down into the carpet beneath. She looked left and right, scanning for Joanna, but no one apart from a baron living room where hours previous she sat smugly expecting to dominate Joanna.

Tess felt a weight across her back and suddenly she was straddled by someone.

"So your awake! Welcome back honey!" Miss Joan greeted. "No doubt you understand the gravity of the situation. This is for what you did to ralph" Joanna explained. She reached behind and started to rub Tess's pussy that was exposed between the arched legs. Tess relaxed in the moment, enjoying the sensation. She didn't know Joanna was so kinky! Then it started. The burning to begin with was mild, the smell of mint just caught in the air, then the pain started and Tess understood the gravity of the situation. Toothpaste coated her vagina and she had no where to go with the weight of Joanna firmly in her back. Tess started bucking and grunting heavily as the toothpaste tore into womanhood. She now knew how ralph felt all of the sudden. She wanted to wash herself immediately but held tight she groaned as she bucked against the bonds.

Joanna reached forward and pushed a ball gag behind her teeth, and strapped it firmly behind the head, Tess shaking her head as she tried to remove the intruder.

"Now, how long did you leave my ralph for?" Joanna asked. Tess snorted. She knew it would be hours. She screamed into her gag as Joanna stood and left the room. Tess closed her eyes and shook her head. Never again. She had been owned and never again would she top Joanna.

——————————

Tess stood in the cold shower, rubbing her ass and pussy as the toothpaste finally washed away. She had never felt anything like that and was still tingling as she stood in the shower cubicle dripping. Joanna watching intently, lightly stoked her panties under her skirt, engaged by the scene infront of her.

"Knees. Now." Joanna commanded, she needed Tess's tongue now and she was going to get it. Tess dropped to her knees in the shower, flashbacks of the changing room filled her mind, Joanna was again her prize but this time it was an apology that spurred her on and not horny lust. What was it about confined spaces with Joanna?! Joanna stepped into the shower too, her nylon covered feet soaking up the water as she stood there pulling up her skirt and exposing her white panties beneath. Tess looked up at Joanna.

"I'm so sorry. I was terrible to ralph. I'll never do that again. Please let me lick you until you cum as an apology?" Tess began. Joanna has heard enough and turned the shower back on, the water drenching both of them, Tess naked and Joanna fully clothed. The white vest hung to her and showed the lace bra underneath, nipples protruding with dark circles looking like circus tents. Joanna let the water run down her body, flowing over her skirt onto Tess who knelt beneath looking at the wet lady in front of her. Tess opened her mouth and began to drink the water as the waterfall poured from her Mistress. Tess ran her hands up the soaking stockings, clinging to Joanna and shining brightly under the spotlights in the bathroom. Tess couldn't wait any more and pushed her head under the skirt and locked her lips on Joanna, the water crashing around her face. The skirt stuck to them both, making it hard for Tess to breath but she didn't care. She pulled the stocking tops down and slowly undressed Joanna whilst her tongue never stopped swirling round and sucking as hard as she could muster. Next the skirt, hands roamed the back of Joanna and found the clasp and zip, soon the skirt hung on Tess and she moved briefly to let it drop to the shower floor. Panties next, finally Tess could push her tongue into Joanna's beautiful vagina, taste the excitement and lick the sweet juice before the shower could wash it away.

Joanna reached down and pulled Tess by her nipples to a standing position, lips locked and the two friends pushed against the glass as the steam started to fill the room. Tess explored further, hands pulling up the vest, unhooking the bra, soon Joanna was naked too. Joanna thrust her hand down into Tess's vagina, Tess groaning wildly as Joanna bit her lip as she raped her with her tongue. Tess tried to reach Joanna.

"No. Turn around and hold the glass." Joanna whispered, Tess turned and pushed herself against the glass, her breasts squashed and slipped against the side. Tess felt a finger push into her ass and let out a groan the neighbours must have heard. Joanna added a second finger and started to push in and out, the soap a lubricant. Tess knees buckled as Joanna pushed deeper and started to gather pace, her face now against the glass and dribble mixing with the water. Joanna reached round the front with the other hand and found her pussy, lips inflated and clit erect. Fingers pushed in both holes, Tess held there between two hands, she was the puppet and Joanna the puppet master.

Tess felt the orgasm explode in her subconscious but she was in another world and sunk to her knees, spent and throbbing, the water playing with her sensitive post orgasmic body. Water still coated her as she looked up at a smirking Joanna.

"You are mine bitch." Joanna turned off the water and stepped out and grabbed the towel. She watched Tess as she dried herself, and smiled, turning around and walking to the bed.

"Now. You owe me an orgasm. You have 10 minutes." Joanna sat back and spread her legs, pointed at her mound. Tess was going to enjoy this.

———————————-

Tess and Joanna laid there watching the evening sun disappear through the blinds and sink behind the houses opposite. Tess rolled over and put a hand on Joanna, lifting her leg and resting it on her Mistress.

"No, I didn't give you permission to lay on me, did I?" Joanna snapped. Tess needed more training before she understood her place. Sherri minced in with tray full of finger food. Spring rolls, battered prawns, dumplings, ribs and crackers - quite a Chinese banquet.

"I took the liberty of ordering some Chinese for you both Miss Joan. Not sure the delivery driver will be back again, he was quite taken back by my appearance." Sherri blushed as she rested the tray on the side board and knelt by the bed. Joanna nestled between her pet and her maid, with her favourite food on hand. This was pretty much perfect. Not for the first time today she thought back to her husband. ralph would love the Chinese, and no doubt love Tess laying naked on his side of the bed too. That was old ralph, now he was on the road to being just like Sherri. Did she really need ralph like that? Sherri was already a finished article. She couldn't help by imagine the utopian life with Anne, Sherri and Tess, and ralph cut free to be the pig he was. Maybe she should get Anne to return him?

Joanna was snapped out of her thoughts by Tess rubbing her hands across Joanna's stomach and slowly moving her hands down beneath the covers.

"No Tess. Only when I permit. Hands off." This was tiring. Tess mocked being upset and rolled off and on her back. Joanna smiled, Tess needed to be reminded she wasn't the only pet.

"Sherri, how are your oral skills?" Joanna asked. Tess immediately shot a wide eyed look at Joanna.

"I am adequately trained for Miss Anne. However each lady is different and I would endeavour to find out what thrills each I service" Sherri replied. He was just too good. 10 years of training showed. Joanna snapped her fingers and pointed at her womanhood, Sherri lifting the covers and pushed his head under the sheet and skilfully slid under and between Joanna's legs. Tess looked on, eyes wide, lips pouting as Sherri began to work his magic.

"Can I help too Jo?" Tess asked.

"Miss Joan to you. No. Fold your arms behind your back, and lay on them, close your eyes and just listen to your Mistress's pleasure." Joanna commanded. She was in charge, Tess followed the orders and soon Joanna was feeling the pleasure of Sherri and equally getting aroused by Tess laying there conforming to her orders. Her breasts stood proudly, her arms behind her arching her back and pushing out the large breasts even further. Joanna reached across with a hand and pulled at her nipples, Tess quietly moaning as Joanna's other hand held Sherri's hair and pulled him tighter into her. She began to imagine what would Anne do if she was also here? Walking in with ralph on a lead, pulling sharply behind her. ralph tied at the end of the bed, sucking her toes whilst Sherri pleasured and naked Tess submitted. Now Anne lifted her skirt to reveal no panties and mounted the bed, a thigh each side of Joanna's head and dropped her moist lips onto the awaiting mouth of Joanna. It was too much for Joanna, orgasm after orgasm rolled across her as she thought about the 5 of them in the same bed.

———————————-

Joanna pushed Tess out of the door, closing it before Tess could even turn and say anymore. The night had gone perfectly and now Tess was hers too. Joanna moved to the window and looked out as Tess moved back to her car. The collar shining in the street lights, the padlock swinging loosely as she walked. Tess wouldn't be able to hide that, she'd be back tomorrow pleading to have it removed for sure. Joanna hoped so too, tonight had been epic. Sherri stood there in the babydoll waiting for his Mistress's attention.

"Yes Sherri?" Joanna asked.

"Can I retire for the night please Miss Joan? Tomorrow is a busy day at work - with Miss Anne away with ralph it's been tough. Hopefully they are both back in the office Monday." Joanna nodded and Sherri disappeared into the closet under the stairs leaving Joanna watching Tess drive away. ralph and Anne hasn't been at work? Wow, Anne was really spending time on him.

Joanna disappeared upstairs to bed, and entering the room to find the bed had been turned down and a rose placed on the pillow. Sherri didn't put a foot wrong. Joanna laughed as she looked at ralph's side where Tess had been laying. Typical Tess. Instead of a flower, Tess left her sodden panties on the other pillow. These slaves were like chalk and cheese.