Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get some scissors Sherri." Joanna asked as she sat on the sofa in front of her husband curled on the floor. Sherri disappeared into the small kitchen leaving them alone for the first time. Joanna knelt down and cradled his head, waiting for Sherri. She felt awful for what had just happened, it was never her intention to hurt poor ralph. She loved him dearly and she was glad to have him back. She vowed she would never be a harsh mistress to ralphie, and if tess and Sherri worked out she would treat them with the same respect too. Being their owners didn't mean constant humiliation and harshness. Today was a lesson learnt.

On Sherri's return she took the scissors and gently picked the laces at the back of the hood, releasing the slack. Joanna pulled up the hood over his chin and up to his nose exposing the harsh penis gag. She pulled it out and let it drop to the floor, ralph licked his lips and wiggled his jaw, whispering.

"Thank you Miss Anne. May I service you?"

—————————

ralph slid down to the legs of his Mistress. He knew he had been treated with affection for the last couple of hours and had to repay Anne. With his mouth he gained orientation of his surroundings, following the leather down until he found the stocking tops. He pushed his face between the stockings and up until he nestled against her panties. Anne tried to push him away but ralph persisted, worried it was a test. ralph used his tongue to move the panties to the side, and slid his tongue into his mistress. Familiar tastes filled his mouth. He stopped to understand and recognise, placing the flavour to the owner. It couldn't be? Was it his wife Joanna? He felt the hood being pulled up further past his nose and eyes, light flooded his face, all too bright to make any shapes. ralph shut his eyes and slowly squinted opening an eye at a time, focusing slowly. His wife sat there smiling back at him, ralph smiled too and drove his tongue in deeper still staring deep into the green eyes as he licked his mistress to a long overdue orgasm.

12