Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ralph, on the bed, on your front." Ralph quickly shuffled to the bed and soon laid face down on the newly made bed covers. Joanna lent over and cuffed his hands behind, and helped him roll over until he was flat on his back. She threaded the longer length of chain through a collar and buckled it around his neck, the chain laid in a pile on his chest.

"Tess, get here now." Soon as she said the erotic maid was standing by her side, flushed red with excitement.

"Kneel over his face." Joanna ordered and soon the layers of crinoline and satin was brushing Ralph's face as her dress danced over him. Joanna fed the other chain through her collar and pushed Tess down on to Ralph, her face pushed against Joanna's day old panties Ralph was still wearing, Ralph's face now pushed against the steel belt, a most frustrating 69 position. Joanna pulled Tess's hands behind her and cuffed them, then moved to her head she took the chain and fed it through the base ring of Ralph's cage, pulling tight and clicking the lock. She stretched to the other end and fed Ralph's chain through the waist belt on Tess and clicked shut. "If you two can't keep your hands off each other then you better learn more about each other! An hour a day like this should teach you about frustration."

Joanna pulled the curtains open fully and opened the windows. Light filled the room and lit the bed as the two maids writhed around with their faces pressed hard against each others chastity. Joanna pulled Ralph's panties to side and his cage popped out against Tess's lips. She then watched as Tess bucked her hips and tried rubbing herself on Ralph's face beneath only to feel nothing. Ralph in reply pushed his cage forward as it entered Tess's mouth and imagined what was happening, the clink of Tess's tongue stud against the cage the only clue to the blow job she was giving to the metal cock in her mouth. Ralph and Tess both growled in frustration as their Mistress smiled and watched on, her panties getting wetter by the second, hand slipping down and holding her mound.

She turned to leave to find Sherri kneeling in the doorway watching, flushed red and aroused.

"Perfect" Joanna thought as she mounted the bed next to the maids and laid back. She held her panties to one side and pointed, Sherri scrabbling to the bed quick as a flash, mounting and burying his head under the leather skirt.

——————————-

Joanna watched the tv as Sherri and Tess gave her a pedicure and painted her nails. This was heaven. Ralph laid across her lap, she gently stroked his hair as she thumbed through the programs.

"Mistress, may I speak freely?" Ralph asked. "Yes Ralph, speak." Joanna agreed.

"Would one day I be able to get permission to remove the cage and if you agree, and if you are pleased with me, feel pleasure? It's been almost a month and I.." Ralph was cut off mid speech.

"I don't have the key my darling". Ralph's eyes widened as Joanna's words echoed in his head. He shot a look at the others and Sherri smiled sympathetically and dropped his head, focusing on Joanna's feet.

"But I don't understand, surely you have the key? Anne said.." Ralph begun, his eyes widened with fear as he realised Anne really did have his key on the necklace and Joanna really didn't have the key.

"Mistress, you must get it back! Please Mistress! I can't be caged for ever!" He was jabbering in panic.

"Ralphie, Ralph, Ralph!" Joanna shouted, putting a finger across his lips.

"You don't get to request anything, ever. You will never demand anything ever again. I 'must' nothing. you don't deserve that cage to be removed, you will never orgasm again from contact on your penis. You will be caged as long as I decide. Anne has your key, along with Sherri's, you don't see him pleading like a baby do you?"

Tess looked up in shock, her two playmates permanently locked away, she felt a tingle under her belt.

"I don't need either of your cocks, your tongues are more than adequate. However.." she continued, lowering her voice to a calming tone.

"I am a kind mistress, and recognise good behaviour, I believe there are ways which I can still reward you three and release that urge." Tess looked up in shock. Three?? That didn't sound good.

"Mistress! You can't keep me in this belt for weeks! I'll go mad!" Tess spoke with urgency and panic.

"I can, and I will. Your petulance has just added a month." Tess rocked back on her heels and grunted in anger.

"Two months. Keep pushing me Tess, I dare you!" Tess dropped her head, kissed Joanna's foot with a whisper "Sorry Mistress Joanna"

Sherri grabbed his own cage, holding it tight he couldn't even feel the warmth of this hand or the pressure of his grip. His heart sunk as he realised this was his life, forever chaste by a ex wife who'd never give up the keys. Maybe one day a daring rescue would happen....


12