Green Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lady said no, you're a doctor. Surely you know what the word no means."

Gail rushed to my side grabbing my arm, holding tight she sighed.

"Thank God you came out. He had his hand under my dress and his hand on my throat. I thought he was going to rape me."

I glowered back at the moaning pile of flesh lying on the deck, "He was Gail." I answered. " Are you ready to get the hell out of here?"

Walking through and closing the patio doors a tall stunningly beautiful black lady approached us. "Have either of you seen my husband. Tall, athletic. I can't seem to find him."

I glanced at her and wondered, why the fuck would someone want to cheat on that? I motioned toward the patio.

"He's out there, I think he fell."

She gave me a funny look, "He fell? Oh my goodness." Then she rushed off.

We found the administrator to say goodnight. As we were saying farewell he took Gail aside speaking in a hushed tone.

"Was Edward being an ass?" Gail nodded. "I saw him push you out the door. I was going to intervene until I saw your man walk out there. By the way sir, that was my wife who told you where Gail was. This will be the last time he's invited to a fund raiser. I hope the rest of your evening is better."

In the car she melted, she'd held it together as long as possible. The tears flowed as she sobbed while I held her in my arms. After catching her breath she sat back. Her expression was one of rage.

"That son of a bitch kept trying to rip my panties off. He said he was going to fuck me and keep them as a trophy. Do I look like a whore Russ? I mean, my tits aren't hanging out, my skirt certainly covers everything. I sure as hell wasn't flirting with him. Be honest."

"The problem is his. He thinks he's entitled. What baffles me is why he would cheat on that gorgeous woman who introduced herself as his wife. Damn. She's magazine front cover pretty."

Gail sighed, "I agree. She's a knockout. Can we please go home? I want to get out of this dress and heels. My feet are killin me."

I walked her to the front door and was preparing to leave when she took my hand. "Stay a while. Please. I promise not to bite."

I got rid of the suit coat and tie while she changed. I heard her before I saw her, slippers flopping on the floor. As she rounded the corner she smiled and did a slow pirouette. The black glasses were back on, she wore loose fitting capri pants and a cotton buttoned blouse. The bunny ear fuzzy slippers were the coup de gras. What man could resist that? I opened my arms as she sat on the couch next to me. With her snuggled tight to my side I did nothing more than hold her. Moving back enough to look at me she spoke.

"I have a confession to make. I wore green panties tonight, for you. I wasn't going to let you see them, but I wore them with you in mind. They're in the trash now. I don't want them after his grubby hands were all over them. I'll get new ones that I'll let you see later on. That is, if you want to continue what we're doing."

I laughed softly, "What is it that we're doing? I think I missed the memo."

Looking up she whispered as she kissed me, "This."

Our first kiss was one of those slow barn burner kind of kisses that seems to last forever. By the time we broke for air our tongues had met and become acquainted.

"I've been waiting for you to kiss me. You're either dumb or too much of a gentleman to force a kiss. It was up to me, that's where this is going and what we're doing. We belong together Russ. I knew it the first time we met, unfortunately you came along one promise too late. The slate is clean, do you want me as much as I want you?"

Being a sex hound my inner horndog answered, "Take me in the bedroom and I'll show you."

Leaning back she put her hand on my chest, "That will happen, but not tonight. Russ, I want to be wooed and not just screwed. I want to be pampered and shown true affection and be treated like I'm special. I need to know that I'm number one in your life, then, and only then, will I give myself to you. I'm not a starry-eyed girl anymore, I know what I want and won't settle for less. So here's my question for you. Are you able to do that, to win my heart before you have my body?"

Her question required no thought, the answer was yes. I pulled her close to me, kissed her and then put my finger under her chin.

"Just you watch little girl. I'm capable of that and more. I should probably go home. It's getting late, I start at six tomorrow and you're driving me nuts."

We were in a tight embrace at the door kissing goodnight when she moved my hand from her hip to her breasts and squeezed my hand under hers. Pulling back she purred, "A little something to show you how serious I am."

I gently cupped her breast when she pulled her hand away, softly kneading, shaping it, attempting to arouse her through a layer of cotton blouse and thin bra. Pushing me back she let out a long breath.

"Okay. You need to go. Call or text me tomorrow. Maybe we can meet for lunch somewhere."

I was thinking about her breasts on the short drive home. They were bigger and firmer than I had imagined. From the outside she looked to be a solid B cup, but when my hand cupped her I knew without a doubt that was no B cup. It was a C for sure. Though we hadn't gone from zero to sixty in one night, I was happy with second base. If our relationship remained on this trajectory, it would be a homerun before too long. I determined that as soon as the idea was as much hers as it was mine, I wasn't going to hesitate making love to her.

I'd been on the job about three hours the following day when my phone rang with Gail's name at the top.

"Hi Gail. I'm elbow deep at the moment. I'm just putting everything back together. Can I call you when this service call is done?"

Her answer was a simple yes and the line went dead. Thirty minutes later I called while in the truck driving to the next service call.

"Hi. What's up?" I asked.

'What side of town are you on Russ?"

"Mmmm, southeast. Why?"

"There's a little hole in the wall mom and pop place on Humbard St. that serves delicious lunches. Do you think we can meet for lunch after your next call?"

"Sure, I'll text you when I start writing up the invoice. By the time I get my tools put away and a signature you should be close."

I knew the diner she had mentioned, it would only be a few miles from where the service call was. Gail was a at table when I arrived, she surprised me when she stood and kissed me. I caught myself thinking I could get used to that. After ordering she sat back.

"Sup?" I asked.

"I got a call from the administrator this morning. He said doctor Mowbry wanted to press charges telling the cops that you attacked him. What the sleazebag didn't know, nor did I, is that there are two cameras

trained on that patio. There was just enough light to see everything. When the cops saw it they told him they were going to see if I wanted to go after him for attempted rape."

"What did you tell them? Are you going to press charges?"

"I considered it until the administrator told me that what he was caught doing to me on tape was grounds enough to sack him. Apparently other women have complained but there was never any evidence. I was also told that his wife kicked him out last night. I have no way of knowing whether it's true or not, but the insinuation was that he got a bit too rough with her. As forceful as he was with me I can believe it."

I gawked as she spoke. My ears were ringing. How do highly educated talented people like him end up so screwed up in the head.

I commented, "Boy, you had a morning. Didn't you?"

As a cobb salad was placed in front of her and a roast beef special placed in front of me she stated, "Let's eat, I'll tell you the rest when we're done."

I had no idea what else could have impacted her after the shit show she had described. We had finished and I was wolfing down a piece of blueberry pie when she began the second part of her morning ordeal.

"Mom called this morning."

In between bites I asked, "Is that good or bad?"

"She said Doug called asking for my phone and address. He told her he loves me and knows we're supposed to be together. She told him not to call again and hung up."

I looked at her like a dog at a new dish, "WHAT? You can't be serious. That little shit. If he tries worming his way back into your good graces I'll break his scrawny neck. Geez that pisses me off. Fucking idiot."

With her hand on mine she squeezed, "Language. There are kids in here. But I agree, he's as you described. Russ I need to get going I have a one o'clock and your service manager is probably blowing a gasket about now because you actually took a lunch break. Call me, better yet, come for supper. I have a thawed pork roast that needs to be cooked. I'll try to have it ready by six. Call if you'll be later than that."

We left hand in hand, at the car I opened her door. Her arms went around my neck as she stretched up and kissed me. What she said next made the juices within begin to ruminate.

"I'm so happy we ran into one another. I think I'm falling for you. Be sure to call me so I know what time to expect you." Then she giggled. "And don't show up after nine thinking you'll see me in green panties."

We chuckled as I walked away before she could see my stiffening dick. The afternoon went well, I thought I was done around 4:30. When I called in to say I was done Fred told me to catch a call on my way home and gave me an address. I stared at the phone in disbelief as it went silent.

Calling right back I unloaded. "What the fuck Fred? That's an hour and a half away, it's not on my way home. Chris is on standby and he's only 30 minutes from there. Have him do it. I never ask to leave early and have never turned down a request, but I have a date and intend to keep it."

I expected an ass chewing royal when I stopped talking. But it didn't come to that.

Fred answered, "Well fuck you to Russ. But you're right, Chris just called in, he can take it. You have a date with a woman huh? And here we all thought you were light in the loafers. Never seen you with a woman, good luck."

Well fuck me and the goat I rode in on. They thought I was light in the loafers? What the hell had I ever done to make them think that? Then again, maybe he was yanking my chain. Hopefully. I left a text for Gail letting her know I would be there about 5:45. She responded with a smiley face and kiss emoji. This time I would be able to get a proper bouquet. With a dozen red roses in hand I knocked on the door at 5:45 precisely. As the door opened I was once again bowled over by her presence.

Her hair was pulled back in a bun, she was wearing one of those tube top things with wide straps and a pair of snug jean shorts. The ones where the legs end at the crotch, they look more like blue jean panties than actual shorts. Only a woman can get away with that. Holding the roses toward her she took my other hand pulling me inside. As the door closed she pressed me against it, our lips were locked and her torso was pressed to mine. It became painfully clear that she was wearing nothing under that top. I say painfully because I had to scold my dick. Stay down you fool. This isn't the time or place.

Taking the roses she pulled me along to the kitchen where she placed them in a large vase, set them on the counter and spun to press her chest into mine. Our kisses were warm and passionate, I sensed her hips wanted to push forward into mine but didn't. She was in far more control than I was. Breaking the kiss she whispered.

"You sweet, sweet man. I was thinking of getting flowers for the table on the way home, but an inner voice told me not to. That you would. I'm so glad I listened to that voice. Besides, yours are much nicer than what I was going to buy. Come, supper is ready."

Following the meal we settled in for a make out session on the couch. I wasn't about to make a move towards those lovely breasts until she initiated it. As we kissed she ground her chest into mine, I resisted and kept my hands on her waist or back. She finally sat back with a look of consternation. Cupping her tits she asked.

"What. You don't like them tonight? You seemed to like them the other evening."

Now was my chance, "I'm well past liking them Gail, I absolutely "love" them. I was only waiting until I knew you were ready, because once that door is opened I plan to walk in and take control."

With a coy grin and lust filled voice she asked, "And what would you do if you were in control? Would you reach out and cup them, squeeze them, gently mold them?"

I nodded as she continued.

"Would you take my top off and kiss them, maybe suck on the nipples and make them hard? Would you leave a hickie on them to mark your territory?"

I wasted no time, "Do you mean like this?"

Our lips were pressed together in romantic bliss as I slid my hands under the top. I was gently squeezing and molding those lovely globes of flesh into succulent tender cones. My fingers turned each nipple lightly causing them to immediately stiffen. Breaking the kiss I pushed her back far enough to lift the top over her head. I was pulling it from her arms when she grabbed it, tossed it across the room and giggled.

"Won't be needing that anymore. The girls are waiting for attention."

And attention is what I gave them, softly caressing, kissing, sucking and circling with my tongue. I'd look up and kiss her, then back to her breasts where she cradled my head in her hands and moaned softly. Leaning into her she leaned backward until her shoulders met the arm of the couch, which left her in a slightly prone position. While marking my territory with a hickie on her left breast I slid my right hand south. As it met the waistband of her skimpy shorts I slid a finger underneath. As she put her hand on mine to stop me I looked up. Looking deep within my soul she asked.

"Is this permanent Russ? I don't want a one-night stand or fling."

I moved up so we were face to face but left my hand at the waist band as I answered.

"I'm ready if you are Gail. Forever is as far as I'll go, but I'm ready if you are."

Her answer was to kiss me passionately as she unsnapped her pants. I took the clue sliding my hand inside her panties downward to a thick, warm, curly bush. Just what I was hoping to find. It didn't seem to cover much area but what I felt was soft, long silky hairs that I ran through my fingers. Breaking our kiss she whispered.

"It works better if the shorts aren't in the way."

I was on my knees with the shorts in hand tugging slightly as she lifted her hips. As soon as I saw the light green panties I knew the night was going to end with me making sweet passionate love to her. The culmination of a love that had inadvertently started years before but never enacted upon because she was someone else's wife at the time. I knew that she would soon be my wife and the mother of our children. Those thoughts only helped to steel my resolve to never let her go, to never lose her to complacency or forgetfulness.

My late dads words rang loud in my ears, "Son, when you find the right girl just remember that you have to continue doing what you did to win her in order to keep her."

I would do that, just as I'd watched my dad dote over, honor, and show his undying love to my mother through the decades. She had moved her hands to lay across the front of her panties. I moved them to her hips and leaned forward to kiss the mound through the cloth. The thickness of her pubic hair pushed outward against the cloth. I was dying to get those panties off and my face in her muff, to snake my stiffened tongue between the labia and upward until it found her love button. But first things first, getting the panties off.

I leaned back with a hand on each thigh and asked. "Here, or the bed?"

She smiled, "Bed please and Russ, take your time. Doug was a fast lover, I need it to be slow and meaningful."

I scooped her off the couch carrying her down the hall. Laying her on the bed I began to undress, when I slid my underwear off she gasped at my erection. It was standing tall and proud, pointing to the ceiling with a slight inward curve. I could see glistening on the tip. Sitting up she took ahold of the base and looked up.

"Oh my, this is so much bigger than Doug's. I may have a difficult time getting all of that inside me. But let's try."

I pushed her back grabbing the panties as she lay prone, lifting her butt they were down and off in a flash. She was flat on her back, arms outstretched in a T shape and legs spread hanging over the edge of the mattress at the knees. I was determined to waste no more time, with my mouth an inch away the vulva her hands grabbed the sides of my head.

"Don't." She said. "I might not be fresh. Doug wouldn't do that unless I was showered."

I dislodged her hands and moved them to her sides. "First, I'm not that dickhead Doug, forget about him. Second, I love the intoxicating scent of your pussy. It's sweet and musky at the same time. The smell of your arousal makes my dick harder. Third, I'm going to lick this lovely pussy and take you over the moon. Now spread them."

Lifting her legs she was splayed wide open, with my arms under her thighs and my fingers softly playing in her muff I began the assault. I kissed along the edges of her legs, then the labia and finally slid my flat tongue up the surface of the labia. Feeling the outer slowly open I continued to delve deeper opening the inner as well, finding the entrance to her vagina I tongued it as deep as my tongue would go. Her moans and erotic movements told me she liked what was happening. She wove her fingers through my hair and whispered.

"Please Russ. No more teasing."

My thought was, "As you wish my dear." Moving straight up I found her magic love button. As my tongue gently moved across it her hips bucked, an eep fell from her lips. Her hips rose pushing my face deeper into her pussy, my face was slick and I loved it. I soon found her hot spot and attacked. Within a minute her hips were undulating, one hand was on the back of my head holding me in place while the other squeezed a breast and pulled at the nipple. The moans, the loud Ahhh,s and loss of breathing told me all I needed to know. I continued to lick as she continued through wave after wave of orgasm until she shrieked and pushed me away.

I was on my knees watching the labia open and close slightly with each breath. The vulva was slick with girl cum, the few black hairs alongside the labia were wet and matted against the skin. Her eyes were still closed and the breathing was ragged when I stood, put my hands at her waist and moved her to the middle of the bed. Not waiting I slid as much of my cock into her as I could before it felt too tight to go on. Her eyes were wide open staring into mine, a look of surprise mixed with bliss on her face. Lifting her knees alongside her torso she nodded slowly.

Stroke by stroke, little by little I worked my cock into that tight steamy caldron. I knew the body temp was similar to mine, but somehow she felt hotter inside, it was like her vagina was sucking me deeper. Our eyes never parted as I made my way in, when our nether regions met her hands clasped my ass cheeks holding me in place. It was then that she closed her eyes and let her head fall back.

"Are you alright Gail?" I asked.

"Perfect." She answered. "I'm enjoying what it feels like to be made love to for the first time in my life. There was sex with Doug, but it was never love making like this. Go slow at first my love, make me yours tonight. Paint me inside with all that yummy baby juice. Just so you know, as soon as we're married I want to get pregnant. I've already wasted too much time. It's time to feed this hungry kitty, give me that meat."