Green Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us lasted long, she was in the midst of a body shaking orgasm when I slammed my body tight to her vulva and began to send stream after stream of sperm into her warm pulsating cunt. My body was tight to hers while I gloried in post coital pleasure, hers on the other hand was convulsing. Looking down I saw her tummy muscles tighten and relax repeatedly until her body went limp. We lay in one another's arms for the longest time before I got up to pee and wash. Handing her a washcloth she shook her head.

"Flat on your back." She said. "Can you get it up again?" She asked.

I smiled, "Anything for you babe."

"Good, because I'm ready for round two. Since you washed I'll give the old boy a few snaky licks and then I'm gonna ride you like a bronc buster. No need to wipe away all that juice, let's use it."

Bending sideway she took my cock in hand and placed her lips around the head. My dick was stiffening rapidly. With a hand on my chest she lifted a leg over my torso, reached between us, grabbed my dick and placed it at the very wet, warm entrance to her hungry puss. With the head inside she moved the other hand to my chest and sank down nearly impaling herself with the first stroke. With both hands tugging the hair on my chest she rose and literally dropped herself onto my dick. She had reached bottom, sitting still she wiggled, as if to get every fraction of an inch inside her body.

Leaning over me with hands still on my chest she began to move up and down. It felt wonderful. I noticed that she had slowed, she was looking between us watching my cock slide in and out. Looking at me she smiled.

"God I love that. Seeing your cock slide in and out of my pussy is the hottest thing I've ever encountered. I knew you were the one the very first time we met. It just took us a while to finally find each other. Now that we have I don't intend to ever let you go. Give it to me Russ, give me everything you have."

When her legs began to tire I flipped her with me on top. After her first climax I pulled out, flipped her over, pulled her hips up and rammed my cock deep into her from behind. I wasn't ready for the degree to which she responded. Throwing her body back into mine with every stroke, making loud noises and telling me to fuck her hard. I adjusted rapidly and did as she asked. After we came she flopped onto the bed with me following suit alongside her body. With her front to my back she breathed heavily, both of us out of breath. It wasn't until an hour later that we woke and definitely needed to shower.

We slept the rest of the night, had breakfast and then a quickie on the couch before she started laundry. I left around ten telling her I would be back by supper with an overnight bag. She winked and said.

"Better make that a suitcase. If you think I'm going without you every night you're crazy."

I used my time to not only grab clothes and toiletries but to also stop at the jewelers. You can't propose without a ring. Instead of a dinner meal at her house I took her to a nice restaurant and then a walk in Onandaga Lake Park. With her sitting on a park bench I knelt and asked for her hand in marriage. To which she gleefully accepted. We were embracing in a kiss an older couple walked by, the older gentleman chuckled as they walked hand in hand. I looked at Gail.

"That's what I want Gail. Us holding hands when we're old and the kids are gone. Kind of like the Beatles song, "will you still need me will you still feed me when we're 64?"

Our walk back to the car couldn't have been anymore perfect. With her arm through mine she looked in my eyes. Laughing softly she said.

"Now I know what Thumper felt like when he was twitterpated. I've never felt this loved, this wanted, this needed, or this secure. I love you Russell Jacobs."

I basically moved in with Gail after that night. I had been rooming with another guy who was debating whether he should move in with his girlfriend. We worked it out with him staying in the apartment and her moving in with him. It was a win-win for each of us. Life was good, we were happyily making plans for a wedding in the near future. Lying in bed one evening after a rather grueling day I was snuggled in the crook of her arm with my head on her chest when the phone rang.

I wasn't on call and she seldom got calls after nine. She answered and was then quiet. It was a one sided conversation the first few minutes until I heard Gail ask.

"Why would she do that? What's wrong with her daddy? She knows how happy I am with Russ. Okay, thanks for the heads up but let Lisa know I'm pissed at her."

I scooted up and noticed the look of disapproval on her scrunched up face. I didn't have to ask what was wrong. She took a deep breath, exhaled and started.

"Lisa, my dipshit sister told Doug where I live and gave him my phone number. She always had a thing for him, I wish she'd married the little turd instead of me. Dad called to let me know he may try and contact me. What will we do if he shows up?"

I laughed, "I know what I'd like to do, but I'll defer to you, within reason. You're my fiancé Gail, he has no hold on you and if the little prick starts something I'll damned sure finish it. I'll send him back to Arizona or wherever he's from in a body cast if he tries to intervene in our lives. I'm serious Gail, stop laughing."

Taking my face in both hands she kissed me and lay back with her arms open beckoning me to lay with her. As I was moving she was squirming around with her hands under the covers, when I was laying at her side she put the warm arousal scented pink cotton panties under my nose and whispered.

"Are you too tired to make me glad I'm going to marry you?"

I got the message and I made sure she got the point, so to speak. We'd neither heard or seen anything of Doug and had basically chalked it up as a waste of time thinking about what we'd do if he showed up. That is until about three weeks later. I had been on a standby call most of the night getting home just after 4 in the morning. Gail called in telling the store manager she wouldn't be in until later and stayed home while I slept. It was around eleven am when I rolled out of bed. We were enjoying a light lunch and chatting when the doorbell rang. Gail got up to answer it and that's when shit hit the fan. I heard her gasp and then yell.

"Why are you here? What do you want?"

I was out of the kitchen and into the entryway in a flash. There stood the little pissant with a shit eatin grin on his face, that is until he saw me. Stepping back he puffed out his chest and acted brave as he raised his voice.

"I knew you were fucking him, all the time we were stationed together you were fucking him. You fuckin whore."

I'd had enough, moving her behind me I stepped toward Dougie boy, grabbed his scrawny neck and suggested he apologize to my fiancé before I rearranged his face. As I let go he jumped back and started walking away, looking over his shoulder he yelled 'fuck you Gail'.

She was laughing as she spoke, "No Doug, Russ takes care of that nearly every night. By the way, he always brings me to an orgasm, something you could never accomplish."

I was concerned that he might show up at her office and asked if she'd like me to hire someone for a few days to make sure he didn't harass her. She was laughing harder after I said that.

"No, I won't need a bodyguard. Brenda once trained as an MMA fighter before she broke her hand. If he shows up she'll toss his worthless ass in the street. I'm good baby, it's okay to go to work."

I figured what the hell, I may as well get in a half day to work off my frustrations. At supper we talked about the morning. She chuckled and then spoke.

"He showed up at the store around three. Took one look at Brenda as she moved toward him and hightailed it outa there. He's gone Russ, for good. Brenda's noticed his license plates said California, they deserve him, the little shit. We won't be seeing the likes of him anymore. Let's do something different tonight. Make love to me right here on the dining room table."

The wedding was neither large nor small. I flew my mom in, two of my sisters attended. Most of her family lived in state and were able to attend. We fed just under 100 at the reception dinner and spent the next week at the family cabin by the lake. We weren't sure how much of the property and cabin had been christened and took no chances. Making sure we marked our territory throughout the property and building. On the way home she was talking with her mom on the phone. When she hung up she was laughing so hard she was holding her tummy. I looked at her wondering what was going on.

"Apparently not only have mom and dad christened the entire eleven acres but so have the other kids. It is well marked now that all of us have fucked on almost every inch of that property."

We'd been married just past one month when my next surprise occurred. Gail had been overly amorous all evening. By the time we climbed into bed she basically attacked me. I had to know what had gotten into her, she was always willing but not normally the aggressor. With my cock hard as a broomstick she straddled my body impaling herself on my shaft, not stopping the downward ascent until our bodies were meshed at the groin. Leaning down she kissed me and sat up. Placing her hands on mine she directed them to her breasts and said with a smile.

"It's been a month since I went off the pill, there shouldn't be any residual effects now. It's time to start planting a baby in my tummy. Put a baby in me Russ."

Life was good, we were planting seed expecting a harvest. I had taken her to the movie on a weekend, when we sat down in the theater she put my hand on her tummy and said.

"You're gonna be a daddy."

I loved watching her tummy grow, the first was a learning curve, but the five that followed were just as exciting. Gail had gotten what she dreamed of, six kids. How she kept it all in check still amazes me, she ran a tight ship as they say. The last one graduated high school a month ago and plans to be in college this fall. We'll officially be empty nesters.

The other evening she walked into the living room with a skimpy robe covering the upper half of her latest pair of green panties. I remember thinking. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a fun night.