Green with Envy

Story Info
A superhuman bully enjoys her prey at university.
14.7k words
4.18
10.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning Class

Vulcan University sits, as one might expect from the name, atop an active volcano range. Whilst some may think that this is for the endless supply of geothermal energy to fuel it's astronomical electricity bill they are only partially correct. It is for the safety of the world at large, no one wants to live in a blasted he'll scape because of a student run wild after all. Those that attend here are the next step of humanity, possessing as they do abilities far beyond that of any mere mortal. Gathering such a large group of powerful individuals in one place is a risk as is. When they're all freshly minted adults eager to enjoy theirs and others new found freedom in life it is a recipe for disaster...


As soon as the lecture ended Helena Micanicos made a beeline for the doors, unfortunately for her they were at the back of the hall. Given her bad eyesight she had to sit by the front which meant walking back past everyone, including her. Helena wasn't disliked but as a shy introvert she also had no friends to speak of. So when the woman who had decided to take it upon herself to make Helena's life miserable struck, there was no one to defend her. The university imposed a uniform to help keep everyone in line and Helena's mother had always told her that she had curves that would turn heads one day. She had just wished that it wouldn't be as she walked up a set of stairs the day after she'd shrunk the regulation plaid skirt in the wash. Eyes fixed firmly to the floor and her mahogany coloured cheeks burning almost as bright as her cherry red hair she didn't notice who was sat right at the edge of the aisle as she appraoched.

That was until her hand connected sharply with Helena's ass.

The sound of the impact silenced the usual end of lecture chatter in perfect timing for the squeal of surprise that left her mouth. Face burning brighter Helena ran as fast as she could up the rest of the stairs to the door, trying in vain to ignore the wolf whistles and cat calling. Slamming the door shut behind her Helena pulled out her inhaler and breathed deeply as she planned her next move. If she was quick she could make it back to her dorm room before rumours of that embarrassing noise she made in the lecture hall spread. Not to mention putting some ice on the stinging handprint she had no doubt was forming on her ass. Trying to pull her skirt down further she muttered a curse at the Dean for not allowing women to wear tights in the summer before stepping out into the corridor. It was tastefully decorated and filled with students leaving their classes but, even in the crowds, someone caught her eye. The man was a complete stranger to her but she recognised that green sheen that glinted in his eyes. He lumbered towards her with arms outstretched and a grin that was not his own on his lips. Without thinking Helena turned and headed in the opposite direction as fast as she could. Shouldering her way through the crowd hoping her pursuer wasn't gaining on her.

Students were forbidden to use their abilities on each other or staff outside of the classroom. Unfortunately for Helena the bane of her life possessed a form of mind control, all she needed to do was to lock eyes with her victim and they were hers. From what Helena had learned she could only do one person at a time but they were hers until she decided otherwise.

In that moment Helena felt a firm hand grabbing her arm and yanking her backwards, she span around to see the man right in her face. Panicked she grabbed her inhaler and held it up to his face. Her own abilities allowed her to control technology she was touching, so she reached out to the little computer in her self-replenishing inhaler and told it to dump the lot. A cloud of white mist jetted out into the face of her attacker, blinded and coughing he staggered away from her. Head down, and with a hand holding her glasses in place, Helena forced her way through the crowd as best she could. Every now and then she would catch a glint of green out of the corner of her eye and change course to avoid it. Ducking down corridors or through doors in the opposite direction. Eventually the crowds thinned to the point no one was in sight. With a sigh of relief Helena moved to take a dose of her inhaler before realising it would need to recharge still.

It was then that her blood ran cold as she realised where she was.

The "techno suppression" room, part of the gym complex and designed to stop people with abilities like hers from cheating in physical exams. She was stood right outside of it. She hadn't luckily escaped at all, she'd been herded here.

"Hello there Helena," came a sinister yet almost musical voice from behind her, "where'd you go? I wanted to talk to you after class..."

Helena's heart felt as though it was going to beat it's way our of her chest, her breathing came in panicked pants. Still she kept her eyes locked on the door in front of her, it was her only hope. Make eye contact once and she could do what she wanted with Helena and her body. Heeled footsteps moved closer, each clack of them on the hard floor making Helena jolt. She had to think of a way out of this and quickly. In her pocket she felt her inhaler buzz, the sign that it was ready to be used again and a desperate plan formed in her mind. Taking a deep breath to steady herself Helena clutched her one weapon tight and readied herself to spin around.

It was then though that she caught a glimpse of what would seal her fate. Reflected in her own glasses the emerald eyes of Tesha, the bane of her life. A cold chill passed over her body but as she tried to struggle all Helena found was that her muscles would not obey her, no signal would reach them.

You know what I want, through the door you go little plaything.

At the instruction of Tesha's voice in her head Helena's limbs moved on their own. Carrying her through the door ahead of her. In an instant she felt any and all connection to the electronic voices that brought her so much comfort severed. She was alone and helpless.

Turn, face me.

Once again her body moved despite her minds screaming protests and she took in the sight of Tesha. The other woman could have easily been her opposite. Easily standing head and shoulders above her with an athletic hourglass figure. Everything about her screamed that she was the one in charge, screw the rules. Her regulation blouse was tied in a knot at her waist, exposing full breasts and a pierced belly button. The sleeves of Tesha's blazer what been rolled up to expose arms decorated with tattoos of intertwined roses on olive skin. Her hair, the colour of burnished orange, fell in loose rings down to the middle of her back. She exuded confidence and sex appeal, unlike meek and mild Helena. The smile that parted her ruby red lips oozed with ill-intent.

"Helena, you should know better than to run from me when all I want to do is spent some time with your reject ass. After all no one else does do they?" Tesha laughed wickedly, "besides I thought your ass looked cute in your uniform for once and I wanted a better look."

Helena staggered back a step as Tesha's control was suddenly released, confusion filled her alongside the urge to flee but she dare not move. Fighting back tended to only make things worse. Tesha tilted her head to look at her.

"Hmm it seems you're learning your place in life, staying still without needing my control, good pet!" she mused.

Helena felt her cheeks burn bright at the humiliation but she stayed still, simply wishing for this all to be over.

"Now let's have a closer look at your outfit shall we?" Tesha purred as she stepped in close, right up to Helena's face.

Helena flinched, expecting a slap to land but the only thing was forthcoming was a mocking laugh at her reaction. Tesha took a moment to eye her up and down, all the while Helena cringed and tried to pull away without moving a step. The taller woman's breath was hot on her cheek and sent an odd thrill through Helena's body. Then without warning Tesha moved like a striking cobra, taking a hold of Helena's blouse with both hands and pulling outwards. With the sound of ripping fabric the flimsy material came apart, exposing the large globes of Helena's breasts and her soft stomach. Helena cried out in shock and took a step back only for Tesha's hand to dart out. It clamped around her wrist with a vice-like grip and with a sharp wrench Helena's arm was pinned behind her back and her ear filled with Tesha's mocking laughter.

"Did you think because you're not under my thrall right now you could take me? You stupid bitch!"

With her free hand Tesha reached around the front of Helena and yanked her bra down before taking a handful of one of her breasts. She squeezed harshly, making Helena cry out in pain as she squirmed in Tesha's grip. Every time she writhed it only made it worse for her as her tormentor would twist her arm further until Helena was crying out in pain, begging her to stop.

"How many times little bitch? Not until I'm done with my inspection of you," Tesha's hand ceased it's assault on her breast and moved down along Helena's stomach it's goal only too clear, "and I still have one last place to check..."

Panic filled Helena, her lungs felt as though they were about to seize, her heart trying to pound it's way free of her chest. Tesha's hand felt almost ticklish as it insidiously began to slip under the waist band of her skirt. Filled with desperation Helena made one last attempt to be free, lifting her foot and slamming it down. It connected with it's target, although she was wearing the mandated soft pumps Helena's strike drew a cry of pain from Tesha. Helena seized the chance and staggered forwards free of her attacker's loosened grip. Desperately she began to fumble in her pockets for anything she could use, even just to call for help.

"YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL WHORE!" Tesha screamed.

In a moment she crossed the gap between the two of them, easily knocking Helena's defensively raised hands aside. Her hand wrapped itself around Helena's throat and lifted her up with unseen strength. Helena's eyes went wide as her breathing was cut short, her hands struck at Tesha's arm but to no avail. The woman's grip was like steel. Just as her panic reached it crescendo it came, that telltale flash of green in Tesha's eyes and Helena's body went limp. Only able to hang there as Tesha squeezed harder, a cruel snarl twisting her lips. Just as Helena thought she could take no more Tesha struck her hard and fast in the stomach before releasing her grip. Helena hit the floor hard, wheezing, winded and completely unable to move, she could only stare in mute horror as Tesha pushed her onto her back with her foot.

"That was really mean of you, so now you're going to make it up to me understand?"

As she spoke Tesha moved so that a heeled foot was either side of the sprawled out Helena's head. Unable to close her eyes or turn her head away Helena was treated to a clear view of what was under Tesha's skirt. Her perfectly smooth pussy glistened with arousal and most certainly wasn't hidden by any university required underwear. Helena tried in vain to move as she realised just what was coming next but she was unable to even twitch her fingers. She could only watch as slowly, inexorably, Tesha lowered herself down onto her knees. Her wet sex growing closer until it was centimeters from her nose, Tesha's skirt covered Helena's head and reduced her world to just the heat of her bully.

Make it up to me bitch, show me how sorry you are. Please me with your mouth.

A soft whimper escaped Helena's lips as her mouth opened wide and her tongue reached for Tesha's pussy. When they finally touched she tasted sweet and her excitement at her assault of Helena was only too clear. Then Helena's tongue moved of its own accord, this wasn't their first time doing this and Tesha had, much to Helena's humiliation, trained her on how to pleasure her via her power of control. Long, slow strokes with the flat of her tongue first, that forced her to savour the warm, wetness of Tesha's pussy. She felt Tesha's thighs tense each time her tongue rode higher to brush against the other woman's clit. This slow pace was not to last though as the rest of her unwilling training began to take hold. The tip of her tongue swirled in circles around that little bud of pleasure, making Tesha moan with delight from above her. It filled Helena with guilt that her body felt a little thrill of excitement at the sound. At night she would lay awake trying desperately to figure out if she had actually come to enjoy it or if Tesha had conditioned that response.

She wasn't such a degenerate as to be liking this suffering surely?

"Mmm... Pet you are definitely very sorry at how you acted towards me aren't you? Keep this up and I might let you walk back with your clothes on..." Tesha spoke between ever louder moans.

Fear filled Helena's mind then, she knew Tesha was not bluffing and that she would force her to walk back naked. She tried desperately to put more effort into what she was doing but her body remained on the twisted autopilot that Tesha had locked her in. Even now her tongue slowed down once more, to tease Tesha just how she liked before the big finale. Slow flicks with her tongue, just barely touching, until Tesha commanded otherwise. It was working too, Tesha had begun to grind her hips on Helena's face, smearing her lips and chin in the other woman's nectar. As Tesha's movements grew quicker and more urgent so did Helena's, until Tesha's thighs were shaking with the orgasm that welled up inside of her.

Finish me!

The command hit Helena like brick. Her entire mind and body bent towards this one task. Lack of breathing thrust aside she buried her face in the pussy before her. Licking, kissing, nibbling with gusto she hoped was borne of another's control. As if on cue Tesha's body responded, her back arched and her hands reached down to grip Helena's hair, holding her head in place. Helena needed so desperately to breathe but she knew it wouldn't happen until Tesha was content. The other woman was trembling now, her moans of pure bliss filled the room. It seemed to go on for eternity until Tesha's hands released Helena's hair and let her head fall to the floor. She watched on as Tesha stood on shaky legs, her inner thighs smeared with Helena's drool and her own arousal.

"I think that apology was acceptable," Tesha groaned as she straightened out her appearance once more, "Helena I know you're the class reject but you look a fucking mess down there, I would be cruel to not sort you out wouldn't I?

Stand up.

Helena obeyed mindlessly, her arms hanging limp by her side and her head up straight.

"Your uniform and your face is a mess."

So strip.

Helena felt her eyes widen in panic as she did as she was bid. Her blazer fell to the floor, followed shortly by her ruined blouse and her bra. Part of her felt relief at her breasts being bared in the warm open air but the feeling was quashed by what was next. Her pumps and socks were added to the pile but as she reached for her skirt another order came from Tesha.

You really don't have any sex appeal at all do you? Turn around and bend over, take them off and give me a show!

Another pathetic whimper left Helena's lips as she turned around and bent forwards, exposing her ample ass to Tesha. Her thumbs hooked the waist-band of her skirt and pulled downwards, she could feel her cheeks flushing red as she revealed her ass inch by inch. Once her skirt had hit the ground she felt a sharp sting as Tesha landed an appreciative slap on her bare rear. Helena didn't pause though, she couldn't after all. Swiftly her hands were repeating the process with her panties and then there she stood, bent over, naked and exposed. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as Tesha moved around her, inspecting her, groping her, mocking her.

"Hmm you are a fine piece of ass pet but you just don't know how to show it off, not to worry I'll help you!" Tesha said sarcastically, "I'll take your clothes for you so you have to get some new better ones! Either get a tighter top and smaller skirt or I'll be taking them again understood?"

Nod yes.

Helena nodded in agreement with Tesha's faux deal. Her bully picked up her clothes and tucked them under her arm before giving Helena's ass a squeeze and heading for the door. Before she pushed it open she puased and turned back to Helena.

"This room isn't booked for the rest of the day and there's ten minutes before everyone is let out of their lectures. More than enough time for you to get back, if you run," Tesha said with a mocking wink, "oh and one last thing..."

Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me. Wait here for nine minutes before you can leave. Hope no one comes in...

A single tear trickled down Helena's face and landed on the floor...

"Why me..." she managed in a hoarse whisper.


60 seconds until the end of lectures...

Helena had counted the seconds as they passed until Tesha's deadline. By the time it arrived her face was stained with tears and tremors ran through her body for holding her position for so long. For a moment she stood swaying on her feet, mental and physical exhaustion overwhelming her. Then she remembered what Tesha had said and the math fell into place, she had just one minute to cross campus to her dorms before everyone was freed from their lectures and they spilled in the corridors.

A minute that was already ticking away.

Helena barrelled through the door into the corridor once more and ran over to one of the holographic maps that shimmered on the intersection wall. Placing her hand on its projector she patched herself into it's computer, within seconds it had told her where she was and the quickest route back to her room. The time it had given her for the route was three minutes, unfortunately it was her only hope to escape further humilation. She set off at a sprint, picturing the path she needed to take in her head. The university consisted of several circular platforms covered in domed heat shields, linked by long bridges, that almost filled the cauldron of the volcano they resided in. Each was laid out the same, classrooms, gyms, food halls, all the things that a university needed arranged in the center. Around the circumference was then a huge ring of a building containing all of the dorm rooms. In theory it meant that all classrooms were within five minutes of where the dome's residents slept.

For Helena it meant that everyone she lived alongside would see her naked and crying if she didn't make it.

45 seconds until the end of lectures...

Her path would take her first out of the gym complex with the techno-suppression room. For a moment Helena debated diving into the changing rooms and hiding in plain sight in the showers. There were unfortunately two problems with that. The first was that the gym showers were completely open plan. Everyone could see everyone in all their glory. For a while Helena had actually enjoyed this, most of the women at Vulcan University were beautiful. Watching the steamy water cascade over their tense post-workout bodies had been the only highlight of the mandatory workouts they had to do. For a while she could even forget the fact that she looked nothing like them with her voluptuous curves and just feel sexy in of herself.

Then Tesha had made a joke about Helena staring at the other girls in the shower.

Now they would all giggle or sneer at her and turn away. That hadn't been enough for Tesha of course. Her bully never did anything by half measures, it had taken a week for the mocking of Helena to die down to a level Tesha was bored with. Helena had taken to waiting until everyone had left to shower herself quickly before the next class. Tesha had of course noticed this. So whilst Helena was in the shower one day she'd returned and stepped into the showers herself. Completely naked she had been quite a sight, her toned body cutting through the steam like a hungry shark. Some dark and guilty part of Helena had actually hoped something was going to happen between them. The nudity had just been to get Helena to look though. Seconds later there had been that all too familiar flash of green. In the next moment Helena found herself on her ass, legs spread, masturbating under the hot water of the shower. Tesha's grin had leered out of the steam at her as she tossed Helena's clothes into the pooling water on the floor. Tesha hadn't let her leave until a minute before her next class that time. Making Helena panic was clearly a favourite past time of hers.