Green with Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had a teacher walked into the room though they would have immediately recognised that she was not working on an assigned class project. The array of "gadgets" on the table were most certainly designed with a very specific use in mind. To her left lay what looked to be a modified version of the University guards shock baton. Altered as it was to more resemble a riding crop. Next to it was the strap-on "given" to her by Tesha, that Helena had added some of her own improvements too. Namely ensuring that only she could control it now, whether Tesha used the remote or not. Another was a butt plug, it looked innocent enough but the "jewel" was actually a screen that controlled how much of a potent aphrodisiac the plug would secrete. An excellent way to keep someone under her thrall. Finally there was her pride and joy. It had been a labour of love and the culmination of all that these gadgets aimed to do. To help her get her well-deserved revenge on Tesha. The last was a mechanical bondage harness. Leather cuffs for the ankles, wrists and neck all connected by smooth metal "smart cables" of her own design. She had finished the code required to get them to work earlier today and it would allow her manipulate the body of anyone she put it on. The motors and the unique properties of the cables meant that anyone who wore it could be moved around like a puppet by whoever controlled it.

Just as Tesha did to her.

Helena allowed herself a slight smile. Everything was coming together very nicely. All she had to do now was to run some tests and next time Tesha tried to make Helena her bitch she would be ready for her. Helena would turn the tables and have the satisfaction of seeing Tesha cry. She woul-. Her train of thought was cut off by the sound of shattering glass far down the end of the laboratory. Helena froze in fear. She had thought she was alone in here, desperately she cast around, looking for a place to quickly hid her personal "projects", explaining these to a teacher would be far more humilation than she could handle after today. Then she heard the voices, torch beams played across the ceiling. Helena frowned, surely a teacher would be here alone and would just turn the lights on. Unless...

"It's a around here somewhere, they keep the alcohol for the first years experiments in one of these cupboards."

Helena dropped behind her desk as the voices grew closer. They sounded older, fourth years most likely. The whole year had a reputation for being unpleasant to those beneath them, doing practically whatever they wanted they were a nightmare even for the staff. Now Helena was a witness to their breaking in to the laboratory. She put her hand over her mouth to try and muffle the sound of her breathing. She screwed her eyes shut and hoped that they wouldn't find her. There was nothing she could do to fight them if it came to it.

"Hey, what's that light doing on? Is someone here?"

Helena felt her heart drop into her stomach, how could she have forgotten? Her bench light was like a beacon in the dark to anyone in the lab. Her hand shaking with fear slowly Helena inched it higher to the switch on her bench light. Just as she laid her finger on it though a hand clamped so tight around her wrist she thought her bones would break. She let out a scream as the figure lifted her up by it. The fourth year looked to be more beast than man, with bulging muscles and patches of fur, his accomplices stood behind him holding their torches. Helena caught a glimpse of fire playing over one of their fingers and sharp fanged teeth on the other.

"Just a first year," grunted one of the torch bearers, "beat her senseless, let her know what will happen if she snitches on us."

The man-beast nodded and Helena's vision exploded into stars as he struck her across the face. The next hit took her in the ribs, she tried to cry out but how he was holding her she couldn't get any air into her lungs. He dropped her like a broken toy as the other two continued their search. More pain blossomed in Helena's side as his foot connected with her, she rolled over and curled into a ball, hoping for it all to just stop.

That's when she saw it. Just for a second a flash of green in the dark behind her attacker and one of the torch beams stopped moving. In the next moment it started again, quickly this time the bearer of the light was moving towards one of the glass walls. Then, with an almighty crash they ran through it, down into the darkness below. Her attacker stopped, his foot poised to strike her again and looked around. There was another quick flash of green, a torch was dropped and he turned to face it.

"Who's there? Stop fucking around or you're next!"

Then, out of the gloom stepped Tesha. Her face was a mask of fury that made Helena want to crawl away as quickly as possible.

"Who the fuck are yo-"

"She is my plaything," Tesha cut him off and pointed at Helena, "how dare you lay your filthy fucking hands on her!"

"Fuck this, fuck you!" screamed the man-beast as he lunged at Tesha.

All Helena's bully did was snap her fingers and there was a sudden flash of flame and heat. It engulfed the figure lunging for her, knocking him clean off of his feet. His accomplice stepped forwards, fire wreathing his hands and a sheen of green in his eyes.

"Run," Tesha said quietly her voice dripping with menace.

Helena's attacker scrambled to his feet and ran towards the hole they had made to enter, Tesha sent his partner in crime running after him. Satisfied they were gone she turned to Helena.

"How dare you!"

Helena scrabbled away from her in fright. The sudden realisation that she may have been safer with the fourth years hitting her. Tesha reached down to drag Helena to her feet by the lapels of her blazer, their faces almost touching.

"How dare you let them lay their hands upon you! You are my property do you understand me?" she practically screamed in Helena's face.

The smaller woman began to shake like a leaf, her mouth opening and closing uselessly as she tried to process what was happening. Tesha was clearly by now means impressed as she grabbed Helena by the chin and forced her to look into her eyes. That now all too familiar flash of green filled Helena's mind as she felt her limbs go slack.

Bend over the workbench.

Heart pounding in her chest Helena's body obeyed without question, her forearms resting on the bench and her ass facing Tesha. She felt as Tesha lifted her skirt up and took a hold of her panties. With a terrible tearing sound they were torn off of Helena. Exposing her chocolate pussy to her bully once more. Helena took a deep breath, awaiting the strike that would inevitably come. Instead Tesha spoke.

"What are these things?" Helena could see her as she moved to the bench next to her, "have you been making sex toys little pet?"

Helena scrabbled desperately for an answer within her mind, how could she tell Tesha the truth whilst she was captured like this? The choice was taken from her.

Answer me or this gets painful.

For a moment Helena bit her lip, scared of what was to come. Knowing Tesha would make good on her threat she answered meekly.

"They were to help me against you..."

Helena screwed her eyes shut, awaiting the retribution that was to come. She opened them again at the sound of Tesha's laughter.

"You thought little toys could help you?"

Tesha reached behind Helena to place her hand on Helena's pussy.

"No. Its not even just because of my powers that I own you. It's because I own this. You'll never be able to shake off your place in this world. Just accept it."

Emotions whirled around Helena's mind. She wanted to protest, to cry out and tell Tesha she was wrong but no words would come. Any that would have were lost at the sight of Tesha picking up Helena's very own shock crop.

"Though if you're having trouble accepting it pet. Well you already deserve a lesson to remind you."

With that Tesha flicked the switch at the bottom of the crop and electricity crackled into life around it's head, illuminating Tesha's wicked smile. The crop connected with Helena's backside and her world burst into pain. The initial impact was bad enough, then the shock that came with it made her muscles fill with sharp pain. An anguished cry left her lips, her breathing coming quick and shallow. Already she could feel the welt forming, sensitive to the air. The next blow came it quick succession, striking the other cheek with expert precision. Helena cried out again, her voice echoing loud through the laboratory. Her eyes were wet with tears, the sharp pain was like nothing she had experienced and she was completely unable to block it out.

"I must say then little pet you have done a wonderful job with this, I'm excited to see if the rest are as good."

Helena tried to force her body to move, to let it free her from this torture but it would not obey. The next blow landed between her ass cheeks, landing just on top of her pussy lips. No scream came this time, her breath caught in her throat as pain flooded her system. Every muscle in her body tensed at once with the impact. In the moments after all that could be heard was the crackle of the crop and Helena's tears landing heavy on the bench beneath her. After that Helena lost count of how many times Tesha hit her ass with the crop. Over and over pain bloomed within her until it almost stopped hurting. Becoming another sensation to overwhelm her, her brain flooded with endorphins, her vision going black at the edges. Every fibre of her being ached. If not for Tesha's command Helena would have collapsed long ago. Now all she could do was stare blankly ahead with tears streaming down her face.

"That should do it..." she heard Tesha mutter from behind her, "now every time you sit for the next week you'll remember who you belong to."

Tesha tossed the crop back onto the bench and peered at the other gadgets laid out on it. Helena followed her gaze, trapped as she was all she could do was hope Tesha would be nice to her. A hope she knew was in vain. All of her hopes were shattered though when she saw exactly what Tesha had chosen. The strap-on and the butt plug.

"There's a good little pet bringing this along when I'd told you to," she held up the strap-on before turning to the plug, "this though I'm very interested in."

She stood before Helena then as she slowly stripped herself naked. First her blazer fell to the floor. Then Tesha slowly undid her blouse, tied as it was across her midriff. Seductively she opened it wide, exposing her full breasts. This was the first time Helena had ever managed to properly look at them. Usually she was too preoccupied by Tesha's torment. Now though, much to her surprise she could feel herself getting turned on just at the mere sight of them. Seeing Tesha's olive skin practically glowing under the lamp light, her tight stomach which let down to... Helena forced the thought out of her head. It was not right for her to be thinking of Tesha like that. It was not long before she got to see exactly what her mind had been craving. Tesha winked at her, before sensually wiggling her way out of her skirt. Exposing her perfectly shaven pussy, already wet with desire. It filled Helena with an intoxicating mix of fear and arousal to watch as Tesha secured the strap-on in place. The entire time her bully watched her, taking in every nervous twitch and fretful twitch. It was then that Tesha upped the ante further.

On your back, hold your legs spread for me.

Helena's body obeyed as always, her eyes wide with panic as she felt the cool metal surface of the bench under her back. Her arms moved down lifting her head up slightly as her hands took a hold of her thighs. Slowly Tesha moved back into Helena's line of sight, the click of her heels on the floor the slow rhythm to Helena's humiliation. In her hand she held the plug, without breaking eye contanct with Helena she slid the bulb of it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. When she removed it the plug was slick with her spit, a line of it connecting to her lips. As she stepped forwards one hand trailed along Helena's exposed inner thighs, sending shivers up her body. The other lined the plug into place.

"Deep breath now for me pet," Tesha warned.

Helena barely had time to register what she meant before Tesha slapped the plug home. She cried out in shock at the sudden intrustion. Without missing a beat Tesha trailed her fingers around the plug's base, snaking the muscles in Helena's legs twitch as she tried to squirm away from it. With a resounding clack Tesha's nail came into contact with the screen on the base of the plug and turned it on. The effect was sudden, the aphrodisiac hit Helena's system like a hammer blow. A low groan of arousal escaping her lips as the fire of lust bloomed deep within her core. She had already been aroused watching Tesha strip and now she didn't even need to check to know how wet her pussy must be. With another tap Tesha turned up the intensity of the device. It felt to Helena as though her mind was being washed away in a tidal wave of lust. Her every thought replaced with a craving to be fucked, to be used, to cum over and over again. If Tesha had given her control of her lips she had no doubt that she would be begging her to use that strap-on.

"Oh you should see yourself little pet, what a mess you look. That glassy eyed dumb slut stare suits you well," purred Tesha.

She rested the head of the strap-on against Helena's slick clit and slowly ground her hips back and forth, although the pressure was minimal the pleasure was as intense as any Helena had every experienced. Her moans were so loud that it was a surprise no one had discovered them. She watched Helena's wicked grin, the lustful glint her eyes, the mocking smile as her bully teased her in a manner so intense it was almost cruel.

You may beg me to fuck you.

Not an order to beg that was the worst part, permission to do so. Just enough slack for Helena to debase herself further for Tesha's amusement all for the promise of pleasure. Part of her wanted tocry, to rage against how unfair and cruel it was. The rest of her didn't care. Once again she was broken under Tesha's thumb and all she could do was right it out.

"Please... Oh my stars please just fuck me... I need it so badly..."

The words began to spill out of Helena's mouth in an endless torrent. Tears flowed freely with them as she accepting this devilish bargain. Deep down she would tell herself that she had no choice. When Tesha shook her head and sped up the speed of her hips, Helena felt a wave of despair wash over her.

"Please Mistress. I am your better pet and it is time that you recognise that."

Helena couldn't believe it, even with her arousal forced higher than it ever should be surely she still had some measure of dignity left? Another tap against the plug changed that. Helena's whole body was aflame now, just the very air against her skin was too much to bear. She could feel her arousal trickling down her, hot and sticky. She through herself into the only option she could see. Surrender.

"Please Mistress, please fuck your pet. Please, I need it so badly. I need you."

That's better. You are free to move. You will stay still for me though.

Helena let out a gasp of relief as control returned to her limbs, rather than fleeing though she did the opposite, pulling her legs further apart for Tesha. Her bully smiled and moved the head of the strap-on down to her eager hole. Helena wiggled her hips, trying to encourage Tesha to fuck her. It was like heaven itself when Tesha pushed herself into Helena's wet pussy. Bliss filled her mind causing her to throw her head back and practically scream in delight. It was as though she was ready to cum just from feeling Tesha begin to fill her up. She kept her head raised so that she could watch the lustful expression on her bully's face as she gave herself to Tesha. Inch by inch Tesha claimed more of her. She could feel every ridge of it, how the curve of it hit that spot within her so perfectly.

Experimentally she reached out with her abilites and turned on the strap-ons in built vibrator function. Her back arched as the extra wave of pleasure hit her. Tesha took this as her cue to stop being slow and teasing and slammed the strap-on the rest of the way inside of Helena. Like a woman possessed she began to fuck Helena. Each and every thrust slamming into her and making her body shake. Soon it began to grow too much for Helena and the wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. Although her body shook violently with the force of her orgasm Tesha did not slow. In fact Helena watched the predatory look on her face grow more intense. Her hands took a firm grip of Helena's thighs, fingers digging in so that she could fuck her prey even harder. Helena's world was reduced to only her and her bully. The humilation of feeling such pleasure at such a woman was entirely lost to her.

"Please, please, more Mistress. I need it..." she pleaded.

Tesha laughed, her hand flashing out to connect with Helena's ass. The welts were still sore from the crop and the pain was brought back in its entirety. Helena's cries grew louder, the sensation of pain only heightening the pleasure.

"You like that you little whore?" mocked Tesha.

"Yes Mistress..."

Tesha's hand connected with the sore skin again. Each time the pain felt not as it should, instead only as an extension of her pleasure. Each one driving her even closer to another earth-shaking orgasm. Each one leaving another red hand print that Helena would have mark her for days to come. Still she pleaded for more as Tesha plowed into her. Debasing herself further with each word uttered from her lips until they became one incoherent ramble. It was then that Tesha played her final card.

"Make it bigger."

Helena obeyed without even thinking. Her bliss addled brain not considering to be careful the strap-on expanded rapidly to it's fullest setting. Her moan was ear-splitting in response and only grew in pitch and volume as Tesha increased the ferocity of her fucking. Helena had never felt so full in her life. The plug had already made her pussy feel tighter than usual and now this was beyond anything she could cope with. Once more she locked eyes with Tesha and for the briefest moment there was that insidious flash of green.

Cum for me little pet.

All around the room sparks flew as circuit boards and screens overloaded alongside Helena's brain. Every nerve in her body was alight with the feeling of complete and utter surrender to the pleasure that coursed through her. Her body shook with violent tremors but Tesha held her firm not finished in her onslaught. Driving Helena over the edge repeatedly. Each one hitting her harder than the last. Each one making her lose a little more of her fearsome intellect.

In the end it was the sweet blackness of unconsciousness that freed her...


When Helena awoke again she was alone and the dimm light of dawn was shining through the glass walls of the laboratory. She was knelt on the floor with her head tilted down and arms behind her back. Inquisitively she tried to move but her wrists, ankles and neck but found that they were stuck fast where they were. Although she could not see what was holding her in place she knew the feel of the leather cuffs well enough to realise that it was her own bondage harness holding her in place. The very one she had designed for Tesha, that only she could control. Confusion swirled around in Helena's mind as she reached out to the computer in the harness to free herself. It all became clear as she was able to stand.