Green with Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

30 seconds until the end of lectures...

Helena shook her head to clear the memories, she couldn't afford to get distracted just now. The next part of her plan would require focus. Already her breathing was becoming difficult and sweat had started to sheen on her dark skin. Most of all though right now she missed her bra, her breasts were bouncing around so much as she ran that she had taken to holding them in her hands, slowing her down. Up ahead was the library, at this hour it would be almost empty and it gave Helena a chance to speed things up. Vulcan University prided itself on being at the cutting edge of technology so even though they had quaint physical copies of books they were tended to by a fleet of drones. The door to the library was just up ahead but Helena knew she was running out of time, she would have to risk not checking if anyone was on the other side of it. She slammed through it and stumbled out of one of the libraries side entrances, she thanked her lucky stars for the shelves around her that hid her naked body from view. Taking a deep breath she picked up a book and dropped it on the floor with a thud that broke the silence of the large room.

Instantly she heard it approaching, the whir of the drone's motor. She felt her body tense involuntarily. Another unpleasant memory brought forth with it. Helena had enjoyed the library when she first arrived. No one would come here as the information the books held could be accessed online even easier. The long rows of shelves held a safety that Helena had relied so heavily upon, she'd even found herself a desk in a hidden corner and it had been her sanctuary. Of course she should have known that no sanctuary was safe from Tesha. She didn't even know why her bully had been in there or how she'd found her. One minute she enjoying her book on developing hacking skills and the next a perfectly manicured hand had grabbed her under the chin. Her head had been yanked back and she'd locked eyes with Tesha. Her bully had then made her sit on the desk, take off her underwear and spread her legs whilst Tesha took her chair. Over the next ten minutes she'd been made to "entertain" Tesha. Teasing her own body against her will, working her arousal higher no matter how hard she willed it not to. Helena had been made to start with her breasts. Pulling them free, kneading them, pinching the nipples, pulling on them. All until she was panting with unwanted excitement that battled with the panic that someone would find her. Tesha had made her run her fingers along her inner thighs then, right the way until they rested on her pussy lips. It had shamed Helena most that if she could, at that moment she would have begged Tesha to make her play with herself. She hadn't needed to though as she'd been made to slide two fingers inside of herself. Finger fucking herself whilst Tesha watched, able to see everything of Helena from where she say. The other woman had her hand up her skirt, apparently enjoying the show greatly. It had only ended because of the sound of one of the drones coming around the corner, Tesha had jolted up in surprise and accidentally released Helena. Helena had been left alone, panting and needy staring at the shiny white shell of one of the drones hovering before her. Hoping beyond all hope that they didn't record any security footage...

15 seconds until the end of lectures...

"Fuck..." Helena swore under her breath as drone came down the aisle towards her.

Her usual air-headed nature was proving to be a curse today. Worst of all that memory with Tesha in the library had stirred something within her, she could feel that familiar heat building within her. Although it had been humiliating, the orgasm she had after she'd made it back to her room after had been the most intense she'd ever had. Exasperated and panicked Helena tried to push the memory out of her mind.

++ MISTREATMENT OF BOOKS DETECTED. REPORT TO LIBRARIAN AUTOGENERATING++

It's metallic voice grated in the quiet of the room. The drone itself was a sphere of plain white fibre glass about the size of a beach ball that floated under it's own anti-grav. Helena dived towards it before it could register what she was doing. As soon as her fingers brushed it's surface she delved deep into it's command core code. Her eyes flickered behind closed lids as she made rushed adjustments to what she found there. In seconds her task was complete and the drone lowered itself until it floated just above the floor. Keeping her hand in place Helena sat atop it like a horse with her legs clinging to it's smooth surface.

With a groan she immediately regretted her nudity.

The soft vibration of the drone between her legs would have, in any other situation, been something she would have craved to feel. It's soft thrum only made that glowing warmth in her core burn brighter. Helena bit her lip an tried to shut it out, but as she commanded the drone to rise the vibrations grew more intense and a soft gasp escaped her lips. How embarrassing it would be to be caught like this as well as naked. With one hand clamped tight over her mouth she commanded the drone to head for the nearest side exit. The door to the outside opened automatically as it approached and along with it came the riskiest part of her plan.

Between the library and the outer ring of dorms was "The Green" as the Vulcan staff had dubbed it. A field that had been planted with the thought of giving the students a space to sit and read in the outdoors. In reality it provided a space for them to fuck and drink outdoors in the cover of night. Helena took one last gulping breath to steel herself and almost jumped out of her skin as the bell that marked the end of lectures rang across the dome. A few precious moments were lost as she recovered the wits to act but when she did the drone was made to shoot off the mark as fast as it could with it's extra load. Sending it careening over the neatly cut grass at a break-neck speed. Helena's legs shook at the delight the vibrations of the smooth shell between her legs brought to her. She jammed her hand into her mouth, her teeth biting into the pad of her thumb to stifle the moan that threatened to escape her lips. Helena could see through the windows that looked out onto the Green the students that were filing out of class and would soon be joining her outside. She could only hope she was going fast enough that no one would recognise her. The building that her dorm was in was fast approaching but keeping her focus to steer the drone safely was only growing more and more difficult with the distraction it provided. Her body was aching with the effort of staying on board whilst trying her hardest not to cum on her flight to safety.

Although the few seconds to cross the open space felt like forever to Helena the drone made it to the building just as she spotted people stepping out of lecture buildings to head to their own dorms. Thinking quickly Helena directed the drone to fly up to her window, hastily she threw it open, thanking her lucky stars again that she'd left it unlocked. She had to almost lay flat to fit through on the drone but the two of them made it in to safety, wherein Helena flew it down to land on the bed. Rather than dismissing it instead she remained on top of it, kneeling astride it she ground her pussy against it's smooth surface, running the anti-grav to press it up against her and to enjoy those wonderful vibrations. By this point her sex was slick with arousal and moved over the surface with ease. Each rhythmic back and forth of her hips only serving to drive her arousal higher until her back was arched and her legs shaking. Part of her mind was screaming at her about her window being opened as she moaned but the rest of her didn't care. She'd had a shitty day and she was going to enjoy this moment whilst the adrenaline of her flight across campus still buzzed in her veins.

"Fucccckkkkkk..." she groaned as she ramped up the vibrations as high as they would go.

Helena's eyes rolled back in her head as the tsunami of pleasure washed over her, her mouth hung open in a silent scream of pleasure as her body shook over and over. Soon she was unable to balance herself any longer, she fell forwards, both of her hands gripping the bed for dear life as the aftershocks of her orgasm passed. Slowly she slid off of her impromptu toy to lie face first on the bed. As soon as she lost contact with the drone it's grating mechanical voice issued forth once more.

++TAMPERING DETECTED. FORCING REBOOT++

Helena's eyes had begun to close dreamily but now they shot open wide. She dived for the drone but before she could touch it, it lifted up out of her reach.

++LOCATION: FIRST YEAR DORMITORY. REASON: UNKNOWN. RETURNING TO CHARGING DOCK++

"Shit..." Helena muttered as she watched the kidnapped drone fly out of her window back the way it had come.

She fell forwards again onto her bed and groaned. Between Tesha and her own uselessness, her first year at Vulcan University was not going as she had hoped. Her absence from this lecture would no doubt be noticed and recorded. Another on a long list of absences and flunked tests, most were the fault of Tesha but some were on Helena's head alone. She found many of the classes boring, she already knew most of the material and so barely put any effort in. With a grunt of effort Helena pushed herself off of her bed to pad over to her desk on shaky legs. Dropping Into her chair she turned her laptop on with a tap of her finger on the screen. No need to waste time entering your password when you're a technopath after all.

"Shit..." she muttered again.

Her email inbox had received several new additions in the last hour. The first two were about her absence in the last lecture. The first was an auto generated one to inform her that her abscene had been recorded. The second was from her head of year himself. Given it was her third infraction she was going to face disciplinary action for this, the manner of which was to be determined this afternoon. She was to meet Vice-Dean Apollon at the gym early before the afternoon's exam. Helena threw her head back and cried out in exasperation, she'd forgotten all about the exam. The physical tests were by far her worst subject, no matter the effort she put in she was quite simply just bad at them. There were a few more about late coursework but it was the final one that was the nail in the coffin for her. It was from the librarian, banning her from entering the library for a month for the mistreatment of a book.

Helena slumped further down in her chair, the day was already a terrible one and it was barely even lunchtime. She decided to make the most of being back in her room earlier than anticipated. Usually she'd be sneaking her way around the dormitory ring to avoid Tesha about now. Her missed lecture was Engineering 101, one that she and Tesha thankfully didn't share. Having not the need to spend half an hour taking the long route Helena decided to use the time to work on her personal project. Slipping her bath rope on she placed her hands flat on her laptops keyboard and closed her eyes. To anyone watching it would appear as though she was meditating as her laptop opened and closed windows, lines of code seemingly writing and running themselves. Only Helena knew what she was truly doing.

Soon she would be defenceless no more, Tesha would have a taste of her own medicine...

Afternoon Exam

The sun shone bright through the arched glass roof of the bridge as Helena rode the travelator along it. The heat shield flickered softly in ripples of purple just inches above it. Without it everyone on campus would fry in moments, instead they all remained balmy and warm all year around. A fact that suite Helena well as she made her way to the exam dressed in the university's "physical activity" uniform. A tight fitting white t-shirt and small booty shorts. The latter of which did very little to actually contain Helena's ass and were that form fitting she dare not wear panties underneath them The top was a similar story, she was one cold breeze away from everyone being able to see that she had no bra on underneath.

Although each year's dome had it's own gymnasium for exercise Vulcan university also had the "Training Dome". There were no dorms in this one and instead it contained an array of high-tech facilities for the practice and development of the students various abilities. Each quadrant of it was themed for something else with tiers of seats running around the edge of the whole dome. It was at the top of the ring of seats that Helena met Vice-Dean Apollon. He was waiting for her in the observation room for the assault course quadrant, watching the various camera feeds as the mechanised arena set itself up. He looked up at her as she entered and waved her over to the chair next to him.

"Helena thanks for coming to see me right before your exam," he began after a pause to finish his task, "unfortunately it's to be another of those chats again. I saw you missed another lecture this morning, why was that?"

Helena felt her cheeks blush pink at the thought of what she had been doing, bent over, pussy exposed in a room anyone could walk into. She turned her face form the Vice-Dean to hide her blush.

"I..." Helena stammered, "I wasn't feeling well so a went to my dorm."

Apollon shook his head.

"You say that every single time and yet I find myself not believing you. Not only are you fine now but I received a notification that you were causing trouble in the library."

Helena felt her blood run cold at that, she opened her mouth to speak but Apollon raised a finger to silence her.

"I've paid it no heed, that old bastard is mad on power in his own little kingdom. I cannot ignore the fact though that you have clearly been dishonest," he let out a tired sigh, "I don't know what's going on with you Helena but I know you're a bright pupil, you could even be our best. I believe in you and because of that I'm going to give you a chance."

He stood and walked over to the window overlooking the assault course.

"If you pass this exam, and I say pass not ace it, I will wipe your slate clean of absences for this term. A fresh start. If not, well then I must be wrong about you and I'll look into having you dismissed from Vulcan. Is that fair?"

Helena's head was spinning. She felt as though she was going to fall off of the chair with dizziness. This was do or die, she could wipe away most of the trouble Tesha had caused her or she could crash and burn. She swallowed hard before nodding.

"Yes... That's... I'd like to do that," she replied meekly.

A bright grin split Apollon's face and he clapped his hnadds together.

"That's wonderful to hear! I knew you had a fighting spirit in you!"

For a moment he looked at his watch and tapped the screen on its face, Helena heard the door to the observation room swing open behind her.

"Because I believe everyone deserves second chances I chose who you'll be paired up with for this. I've chosen one of the stars of our Hero track in your year. Follow her lead and it'll be a dead certain you'll pass!"

"Hello Helena..."

Helena's felt a chill of dread run up her spine at the voice of Tesha from behind her.


Five minutes later Helena was stood in the changing rooms with Tesha. Each quadrant had it's own and much to Apollon's unknowing delight Tesha had suggested they go here to have a chat in private about how to make sure that Helena passed. The entire walk down Helena had kept her eyes glued to the floor, her body visibly shaking from nerves. Her entire future was now in the hands of the woman who had decided to make it a misery.

"Well it seems then little pet you have to do whatever I tell you now," Tesha let out a malicious giggle, "we will start with a little 'booster' I got especially for you. You're going to need it to pass."

Helena looked in abject horror at what Tesha held in her hand. It looked to be the head of a silicon vibrator complete with a little arm to sit against her clit. Embedded along that arm was a little screen.

"No... Please no. Not here, not today..."

Helena's pleading was cut off by a warning flash of green in Tesha's eyes, not control, just a reminder.

"Here's the deal pet. I want to keep you around, you entertain me in my time at this dull place. So I will make sure you pass your test but only if you do as I say and wear this," she placed the device on the bench next to her, "I won't force you to wear it though, you have to choose to put yourself under my control today."

Helena stared from the device to Tesha and back again. Her mind was racing. There was no way out of this, the only way she would be allowed to do the test was with Tesha and the only way Tesha would let her pass was if she did as she was told. With a trembling hand Helena reached out and picked up the device.

"You can guess where it goes," Tesha said with a teasing wink.

Helena looked around for a moment trying to find somewhere to slide it in privately. Tesha shook her head.

"Bend over here in front of me to put it in. I can't have you trying to escape using it now can I? Remember if you don't do as I say..."

Shaking like a leaf in the wind Helena moved towards the bench, slowly she leaned forwards. Placing the one hand on the bench she used the other to slowly inch her shorts down. Tight as they were it was no easy feat. One Tesha expedited by moving up behind Helena and pulling them down with a sharp tug so that they fell around her ankles. Helena gave a gasp of shock, trying to fight the urge to pull them back up, she could feel Tesha running her hands along the back of her thighs, dragging her nails lightly along Helena's skin. She felt her body tense as her bully's hands moved higher until two perfectly manicured fingers were running over the sensitive lips of her pussy. Tesha slid both of them between her lips then widened her fingers, parting them wide and exposing Helena's most private region completely. Helena squirmed and whimpered, trying to bury her head between her shoulders.

"Fuck little pet are you really such a dirty bitch that you're enjoying this?" Tesha mocked.

Helena opened her mouth to say that it was because she had been playing with herself earlier but the feel of Tesha's tongue running over wet pussy sent her eyes rolling back into her head. The drone had left her sensitive beyond anything she had ever experienced.

"Well this is perfect," Tesha paused for a moment to spit on Helena's exposed hole, "put the booster in bitch."

Helena whimpered at the feel of Tesha's hot spit as it began to run down her but still she obliged, what other choice did she have after all? Helena let out a low moan as she pushed the devices longer end into her. It was warm and just a little bigger than she was used to, the smaller arm rested snugly against her clit making her want to squrim against it already. Panting she moved to stand up but Tesha's hand on her neck pinned her in place.

"Now to activate it."

Helena could feel as Tesha tapped on the devices little screen and within seconds she felt a change. Helena gasped, her hands scrabbled on the bench for purchase to push herself up but Tesha was stood strong. The device's arm inside of her had inflated, not enough to be uncomfortable but enough that she wasn't going to be able to remove it herself. It was stuck in her until Tesha took it out.

"Now let's test it shall we pet? Put your hand on the light switch and turn it off and on."

Eagerly Helena pulled her shorts back up, suppressing the moan that bloomed within her as they moved the device slighty. Meekly she moved over to the switch with her head bowed.