Green with Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does it do? How will this help me in the exam..." she mummered but a glare from Tesha shut her up.

With great trepidation Helena placed her hand on the switch and sent out the command to dim the lights. Two thing happened at once. The lights turned off and a low buzzing vibration pulsed in the device. Helena gave out a gasp of surprise as her legs buckled slightly underneath her. Tesha's mocking laughter filled her ears.

"This is a sex toy! It won't help boost my abilities at all!" Helena cried out in anguish, her hopes of passing seemingly dashed.

"I never said it boosted your abilities did I? No it's technically an arousal booster, set to trigger whenever the wearer uses their abilities. You need it to pass because unless I'm having fun I'm not going to help you. Now turn the lights back on," Tesha demanded.

Helena braced herself for the pulse of pleasure but even still it caught her off guard as she turned the lights on. The pulse was stronger this time and sent jagged sparks of pure bliss arced through her. She let out a groan of exasperation and buried her head in her hands.

This exam was only getting worse and worse.


Gingerly Helena walked out onto the testing arena making sure to stay behind Tesha she walked with her shoulders hunched and an odd gait, try as she might to prevent any more pressure on the device within her. Before them lay the start of the assault course. A large metal door set in a wall built from individual metal cubes the height of Helena. Many of the other students in their year had come and gone to perform their exam, now it was their turn. Helena's heart was pumping hard in her chest and her head was spinning as the anxiety of needing to pass filled her. There was no way to prepare for the course, the entire thing was adjusted to suit the pair that was to run it. The only way to pass was to reach the courses end. If you tapped out or fell off then you failed and in Helena's case were doomed to leave Vulcan University.

"Do exactly as I say pet, I do not care if you fucking want to or not. Understood?"

Helena looked up for a moment and immediately shrank back at the fierce glare in Tesha's eyes. She had tied her orange hair up in a plait and gone was the mocking snarl in its place her jaw was confidently set, ready for anything. Helena let out a frightened squeak and nodded. The counter above the door ticked down to zero and the metal doors began to slide open. Tesha was off the mark in a flash, sprinting for the gap. Try as she might Helena couldn't keep up with her but soon they were in the first section of the course. The metal cubes of the walls had been arranged to create a bridge that spanned a large pool of water. The bridge was thin, only wide enough for two people to cross side by side and worst of all there stood two of the universities training staff on the far end with shock batons and tinted visors. The goal was clear, get past them. Tesha grinned.

"This one's for me, you hang back."

With that she ran off leaving Helena to stand and watch. Tesha's toned body was not just for show and she demonstrated that perfectly. Switching from a full sprint to a slide in the blink of an eye as she slid between the first guards legs. In an instant she was up again, her legs whirling through the air to strike him in the back and send him toppling into the water. The second swung their baton straight for her head yet Tesha didn't move, instead Helena saw that familiar flash of green as she locked eyes with the guard. The baton didn't stop coming and Tesha threw herself backwards to narrowly avoid being hit by it. She staggered back to the edge of the bridge off balance as the guard advanced. Helena felt her heart catch in her throat, there was no way she could win this without Tesha.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she cursed under her breath as she ran towards her bully in peril.

It was as though everything had begun to move in slow motion. The guard thrusting forwards with the baton to knock Tesha off barely even registered Helena coming towards them. They likely didn't expect her to be strong enough to stop them and they'd have been right. Instead though Helena grabbed the baton itself and practically screamed a new command for it through her ability. The sensation was like nothing she had ever felt before. The pain of the baton's electric field lanced up her arms only to meet an intense pulse of pleasure from the booster. Helena's eyes flew wide and her legs gave way beneath her as her brain overloaded with wonderful sensation.

Her plan worked though, the electric field shifted it's focus instead to the handle of the baton, sending it through the body of the guard. Every muscle in their body spasmed as they were launched off of the bridge into the water below.

"Get the fuck up pet you're embarrassing me," Tesha demanded as she grabbed the collar of Helena's top and hauled her to her feet.

Helena swayed where she was for a moment, her eyes glassy as her brain tried to process what had happened. With a grunt of frustration Tesha dragged her over the bridge and into the next room.

"Fuck..." the taller woman swore.

As per the exam regulations there was a room to test each of them. Tesha had hers and now it was the already woozy Helena's turn. The room was vast and yet had very little floor. Other than a strip of cubes under the start and exit doors the rest was a watery path to failure. The only other visible feature was an anti-grav platform hovering right in front of them. Barely big enough for both of them it also lacked any form of visible control panel. Tesha propped Helena against the door frame and slapped her hard across the face. Helena let out a soft moan but slowly her eyes began to gain focus once more.

"What... Where are we?" she asked.

"Wake up, you've got to ferry our asses across and don't you dare fuck it up you hear me?" Tesha retorted to a wide eyed Helena.

Helena took a deep breath and nodded. Technology she could do, even with the booster. The two of them stepped onto the platform and she knelt down to place a hand on it. She sitfled a moan at the pleasure that started as soon as the communication started. Sure enough it had grown in intensity again, only now she didn't to remain in constant contact with the platform. So the buzz of distracting pleasure remained constant too. Helena bit her lip to keep herself quiet, hanging her head low to hide the growing flush on her face.

"Aw what's a matter pet, can't even get us across the water? Are you really that pathetic?" Tesha sneered before adding in a lower more sinister tone, "remember the Vice-Dean is watching so you better stay quiet..."

Helena whimpered, having forgotten that extra complication. Suddenly flying them across the gap seemed far more difficult a task. She sent the command to the platform for it to begin moving and had to bit her lip harder to keep herself quiet. Each new command onto made the booster pulse higher and higher. Helena kerpt herself laser focused on her task, blocking out the mocking jibes from Tesha and trying her best not to think about that point when the sensation of the booster got too much for already. Already she knew she would be a dripping mess, every inch of her skin felt alight with pleasure and worst of all she could feel her orgasm looming closer.

"I wondered when this would get more interesting."

Helena looked up at Tesha's exclamation and felt a cold sweat break out over herself. Three drones had risen up out of the water and were aiming what looked like miniature cannons at them. They would only fire bean bags but it was more than enough to knock them clear off of the platform given its small size. All three fired at once and their projectiles passed through the space Helena had occupied minutes before.

"Watch it you dumb bitch! I almost fell off!"

Helena couldn't respond, that sudden burst of speed had come at a cost curtesy of the toy within her. Her eyes rolled back in her head breifly, her lips parted as a moan escaped her lips. The back of Tesha's hand connected with Helena's head, snapping her back into focus. One hand gripping tight onto the edge of the platform Helena gave it another jolt of speed. Her hand clamped tight over her mouth to hide her moans she was still unable to hide the shaking of her legs or the fact her over stimulated pussy had soaked through her shorts. All three of the drones were chasing them now, firing shots that missed thanks to Helena's dodges. Each came a little slower as her mind became lost to the delight filling it. Helena's whole body was shaking with the effort, each new command causing her to let lose a scream of frustrated arousal into her hand. She knew she couldn't afford to orgasm, not now, she'd lose control for too long and it would be game over. So she fought it back as inch by agonising inch the platform made it's way to their goal.

"Really pet? Is this all you've got?" Tesha shook her head, "speed it up or I'm taking a swim and you're coming with me."

"No... Please... I'm doing my best..." Helena managed between heavy panted breaths.

"Then do better."

A range of emotion flashed through Helena, anger, hatred, determination all mixed in with the intoxicating mix of lust that washed over her with ever movement. She slammed one hand back down on the platform and raised the other at the drones. With a cry of rage she reached out to them, venting all of her fury at her attackers. She would not fail this exam. The booster inside of her burst into life as the drones burst apart. For a moment she looked shocked, confused even, that she had managed to order them to disassemble at range but the moment was short lived. She collapsed onto the platform trembling and sobbing, the last burst from the booster proving to be too much for her. She had given one last command to the platoform though and moments later it bumped up against it's destination. She looked up at Tesha.

"We made it?"

Tesha nodded, momentarily lost for words. Then she shook her head to clear it and grabbed Helena by the arm.

"You passed pet. Let's get that toy out of you then as promised..."


Mercifully Tesha dragged her back to the changing rooms rather than going to get their official grade from Vice-Dean Apollon. Usually Helena would be eager to know but right now all she wanted was some release from the blissful torture that plagued her. Every motion was wonderful agony as her sensitive pussy brushed against her tight shorts. Each step bringing forth quiet whimpers. For the first time in Tesha's presence she was all too eager to take her shorts off and expose herself to her tormentor.

Much to Helena's surprise even with her bent over and exposed in front of Tesha's her bully did nothing.

Moment after agonising moment passed until Helena raised her head to look back at Tesha.

"Please can we just be done with this... Turn it off, take it out. Please!" she begged.

Tesha's evil smirk made Helena's legs turn to jelly.

"Oh you stupd bitch, it's not that simple. It will only turn off and let you go when it's finished. It doesn't matter how often you plead, fight it or cum. You're stuck," she leaned forward, her breath hot on Helena's sensitive skin, "and by this little screen here you're only half way through."

"No, no, no please no there has to be another way!"

"Don't worry pet, I brought something along to help. I'm not that cruel."

For the briefest of moments Helena's heart leapt but her hope fizzled out when she saw Tesha securing a strap-on in place on her now naked body.

"This thing is an absolute beauty. Full of all sorts of little gadgets, lube dispener, pneumatic thrusting, growth, it can even vibrate. Sad thing is though I've lost its control so you're going to have to make it work. Lucky for you that'll turn your other toy on," Tesha's smile only grew wider as she spoke.

Helena felt her whole body go taut, tears began to well up her in eyes. The elation of passing had gone now, all that was left was the guilt and dreadful knowledge that once again Tesha had outplayed her. She had no choice. As tears began to roll down her cheeks she nodded, making to turn around. A sharp slap on her ass from Tesha stopped that motion in its tracks.

"No, I'm not fucking your face, I've wanted to destroy your ass since I met you and you're going to let me as my reward for making sure you don't get kicked out."

Helena sagged as a sob escaped her lips. Tesha didn't wait for approval this time, instead placing the tip of it against Helena's virign asshole.

"I'd start talking to it if I was you bitch, you're going to need the lube."

Her chest heaving with crying Helena reached out to the computer inside the strap-on. A sob was cut off midway through by a moan as the booster fired into life once more. Tesha had already begun pushing her hips forwards, in a panic Helena made the strap-on secrete far too much of the lube. It was cold and made her jolt as it splashed down the back of her legs. What was worse was the feeling of it against her asshole. Cold and unwelcome, Tesha pushed forwards nonetheless. Helena gave a cry of pain as the tip of it breached her asshole. Her hands scrabbled at the bench as Tesha plunged it deeper. The sensation was all at once agonising and erotic. Her constant contact with the booster meant no matter her enjoyment of Tesha fucking her, Helena's body was still preparing to orgasm.

"There's a good little pet, take it all for me," Tesha purred.

Helena choked back a sob as it filled her further, she felt as though she would split in two with both holes filled as she was. Desperately she commanded it to pump out more lube, her body tensing as a fresh wave of pleasure washed over her. Even as she felt the excess lube dripping out of her and down her legs Helena's mind was starting to become lost in the bliss she had so desperately craved in the exam. A desperate voice deep within her cried out for her to activate more of the toy Tesha was fucking her with. It was depraved and humiliating but at least it would finish her quicker. With one final push Tesha buried the strap-on to the hilt within Helena's ass. Helena was shaking, sobs mixed with moans. Her face as wet as her pussy but for very different reasons. Her mind beginning to tear in two directions, surrender or suffer.

"There we go that wasn't so hard was it?" Tesha cooed as she trailed her nails along Helena's back, "now we can really begin."

"Please no more... Please I'll do anything just stop..." Helena pleaded.

"Anything? Be careful what you offer. For someone so smart you can be so very stupid. As you say you'll do anything though, make it grow for me. Let's really destroy your ass!"

Helena pleaded and mumbled over and over for mercy but did as she was bid regardless. She was too far lost in the depravity for anything else now. Her cry as it expanded inside her was a mixture of pain and pleasure that turned into a low groan as Tesha began to move her hips back and forth. It hurt to have her once virgin asshole stretched so harshly but something dark deep within her was enjoying it. She could feel her toes curling at the confined might of Tesha's attention and the vibe. Already her bully had pulled almost all the way out, she knew though this did not mean release. At fact only confirmed as Tesha slammed her hips forward brutally. The force of it almost knocked Helena off of her feet, her arms now shaking too badly to support her as she leant forwards. Tesha made sure not even this gave her release as her hands clamped tight on Helena's ample hips. The thrusts came quicker once Tesha had a firm grip on her, pounding her ass whilst Helena grew louder and louder. The noises that left her mouth started off as sobs mixed with moans but changed slowly until she was practically screaming. Pain or pleasure it didn't matter. Helena was becoming lost to sensation. It would have been quite the sight for anyone who may have walked in. Helena's beautifully large breasts bouncing back and forth. Her legs slick with lube and her own arousal. The wicked grin of Tesha as she broke her chosen victim's will.

"Let's see just how badly you want to be free shall we? Trigger it again, make it grow as I fuck you."

Helena needed no encouragement. She acted purely on the reflex of the hopless. The effect was as though she had been electrocuted. Her back arched, her body standing high on tiptoes, mouth wide. Then the tremors wracked her as the first of what would be many orgasm ravaged her body. Tesha did not slow down, relentlessly she fucked Helena, encouraging her repeatedly to trigger some new feature. Each one accompanied with a jolt of bliss from the booster. Each one pushing Helena over the edge. The relentless teasing, the adrenaline, the sheer humilation of it was all to much for Helena's mind. It shattered like a pain of glass until she was nothing but a limp fuckpuppet. Held aloft by Tesha. Her tongue hanging drooling out of her mouth, triggering her abilities spasmodically, sending herself further into oblivion.

Eventually Tesha stopped. With one last thrust she filled Helena, reached around the front of her to grab her by the throat and hauled her upright so she could whisper in her ear.

"Cum for me and mark yourself as mine. "

Without even processing it Helena's body obeyed. This one hitting far harder than any other, her screams of pleasure filling the changing room as her legs gave out. This time Tesha did not support her with her hands, letting Helena impale herself on the strap-on as she sunk towards the floor. With a harsh laugh Tesha pulled out of Helena's ass and let her fall to the floor where she lay twitching and whimpering. Lazily she removed the strap-on and dropped it onto Helena's prone form.

"There, something to remember this by. Make sure you bring it with you next time."

It bounced off of Helena's prone form with no reaction from the woman. She just lay there, an occasional tremor running through her, her face caked with dried tears.

Tesha walked off without another word. A few moments later Helena heard the showers start up, part of her craved for one. She knew though deep down that nothing would wash her clean of this. Mere minutes or an eternity later, time mattered not to Helena right now, Tesha returned. Her lithe body slick and steaming from the shower. She crouched down next to Helena's head, brazen in her naked confidence. With a finger under Helena's chin she tilted her head up to look Tesha in the eyes. Hers bright and full of twisted excitement, Helena's lidded and drowsy.

"So I'll let you in on a secret pet. I lied."

Tesha grinned at the spark of anguish that bloomed in Helena's eyes as she watched.

"The little 'booster' has no such setting that it will only turn off after so much use at all," she leaned in close to whisper in Helena's ear, "not that it matters though, it's tech isn't it? You could have turned it off at any time but yet you didn't. Either you were too stressed to realise or maybe, just maybe you actually want this."

She gently patted Helena on the cheek before rising to her feet and getting dressed. It was only after she heard the changing room door shut that Helena began to cry once more.

After School Activities

A single pool of light is all that can be seen in the Vulcan University First Year projects laboratory. The space is open to anyone on the Support courses at all hours so that they could come in and work on tasks they had been assigned by their lecturers. It is not however expected to be in use in the dead of night, the glass walls of the large space usually looking out over the University now only showed the twinkling lights of the few students still awake in their dorms. The room's sole resident was sat at her personal workbench, one of dozens lined in neat rows throughout the space. Helena's movements were slow as though she were exhausted, muscles aching but powering through it for some burning purpose. Every now and then she would swap between the array of complex looking equipment she was building and her laptop. Interfacing between them effortlessly.