All Comments on 'Greenfield Farm'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterabout 2 years ago

a really interesting and aroiusing story. I didn't know what to expect and it caught me a bit off guard but I enjoyed it. I was quite aroused and remained so from start to finish. The detailed images conveyed the scenes very well. Thanks for leading me on this journey... sitting here semi hard, I wish I was a bull on the farm.

Editing note, there's about a page and a half of repeated copy from the beginning that should be deleted.

Thanks for the adventure

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 2 years ago

Great story. In page 2 your story reverted back to the beginning and started over. Not sure if some was left out.

BrightShinyGirlBrightShinyGirlabout 2 years agoAuthor

I republished the story. Hopefully that will fix the end being cut off.

jehoramjehoramabout 2 years ago

Great story! (and I know you're working on fixing the content and formatting).

_Cave_Man__Cave_Man_about 2 years ago

Well look here, I have a brand new fetish.

Or. A couple of them.

mrronmrronover 1 year ago

So far so good. I've only had time to read the first third but I'll definitely be coming back to finish later. I love fresh new and erotic ideas, and you've certainly captured some of those here.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Very weird!!

Not sure how this activity helped the training for these elite and privileged athletes, but hey ho, it’s a fantasy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was weirdly fun and interesting at first, but the two “trainers” knocking up the entire team and coaches was too much.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

It would be interesting if the cows were given new homes or sold to new owners. Just a thought.

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveover 1 year ago

I really loved the story! I hope there will be a sequel! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, this is horrifying! Wonderful dystopian horror story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous