Greeting Sir - Her Morning Routine

Story Info
A sweet submissive greets sir on his morning commute.
864 words
3.96
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 7:15 I wake up and start monitoring Sir's commute, if I have time I'll shower and towel dry my hair leaving it in a messy tousle. In my bare feet I walk to the kitchen, my tortoiseshell cat Jezebel is already waiting for her breakfast. I feed her and start the coffee, by then my phone tells me He's close. The anticipation makes me feel awake even before the coffee is finished brewing.

I watch as the screen tells me that He is entering the last part of His long morning drive. I go into my bedroom (the floorplan called it a "living area" but I prefer to use the space as an oversized bedroom and closet.) I watch my phone carefully, until the GPS tracker shows Him rounding the curve towards the overpass below my apartment.

At the right time I pull the curtains open and stand completely naked in front of the floor to ceiling window, blinking in the sunlight. The cars below me are close enough that I could describe what each driver is wearing. I spread my legs and press my breasts against the cold glass, the tip of my nose touches too. I search for my first sight of his vehicle with excited breath fogging the glass. I raise onto my tip toes, bouncing with excitement as his EV, a unique color of green that he says reminds him of my eyes, comes into view.

The cars below inch along, if anyone besides him is watching me I don't notice, but the knowledge that eyes are almost certainly stealing over my body excites me.

I glance down across the slowly moving lines of cars. I couldn't say for sure why but a white Honda Civic catches my eyes. The unbuttoned white uniform of a chef is visible, a head of short cropped hair craning into view towards me. I feel my cheeks flushing and the sudden urge to cover my body, shield my hard pink nipples, place a hand over the trimmed darkness of the soft hair on my sex is almost impossible to resist.

But Sir's instructions were clear: that I am to stay in my window (for anyone to see) and wait for His response. My body trembles and heat rises from my pussy. My cheeks and breasts are flushed pink against the glass. I can feel every inch of my body, rolling waves of thrill and pleasure slide over me inside and out. More than anything I want to be his Good Girl.

Others may look but His eyes are the only ones that really matter.

I watch his car move along with delight, wondering how His drive has been, if he had coffee, if he's eaten yet today. I hear a chirp from my phone, I snatch it from the table beside my window. It's from Him. A voice message, I press play.

"Turn around."

Almost giddy, I turn and press my bare ass to the window and bend low at the waist until my fingertips touch the floor, this way I can check my phone again when his next message comes in. It's an image: A not entirely crisp, but still perfectly identifiable picture of the side of my apartment building, my ass clearly visible from His driver's side window.

Jezebel joins me at the window with her characteristic, morning chirps. I giggle as her soft fur tickles my calves and she winds lazy circles against my legs before flopping down in a sunbeam. I watch her kneading the air with happy paws for a moment, then His ringtone sounds and I immediately answer the video call.

"Good morning Sir!" I say with a smile, my hair falling around my slightly reddened, upside down face.

"Good girl." He replies with the smile I adore so much, "You look magnificent"

"Thank you Sir!"

"Thank you!" My heart skips a beat at this, like it always does.

"May I meet you for lunch today, Sir?"

"Not today sweetpea, I have meetings. But order dinner for us, we'll have Thai food. and think about something for us to watch, just an episode or two of something, I've got some ideas of what I'd like to do to you tonight. "

"Yes Sir!" I beam and bite my lip, excited at the prospect of anticipating his visit as I go throughout my day.

"And what are you going to do today?"

"Finish getting ready for the day, change my sheets, do some laundry, tidy up. I noticed you are running low on shampoo so I'll run out to the pharmacy, then I'll practice my dancing and stretching and do some writing."

"How much writing?"

"At least an hour!"

"yes, At least. I'll be looking forward to hearing about the progress you make on your project."

"I'll be looking forward to telling you!"

His smile on its own would make my day a fantastic one.

"Have a good day, I Love You."

"I Love You Sir" he ends the call. I watch my gps until his car is fully past my apartment, then I move out of position and close the blinds. Shows over.

At least until tomorrow.