Greg and Joni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well she is not teasing as her cold lips meet mine then I feel her tongue push into my mouth and french my tongue like I haven't felt in decades. The kiss lasts nearly a minute and I feel like my body heat is melting all the snow under my feet before she releases me. "Greg will be home soon but I want you to come over now. I have a gift for you." I stand back completely wary now. I'm not sure if this is right and what the bear of a man Greg will say or do to me. "It's okay Jimmy, Greg won't mind. I can see the look of worry on your face."

I finally move away from the fence and through the snow from my yard to theirs. By the time I reach the kitchen and remove my jacket and boots, Joni is standing in the living room in just her bra and panty. I can feel myself getting very anxious about the situation but I move towards her anyway when she beckons me. Joni extends her hand with a small box in it. I take it and open it slowly. It's all shiny silver with multiple rings then a cone-shaped object. I look up at her with the quizzical look on my face.

"It's a chastity cage for your penis, silly." I look still not quite sure what to make of the 'gift'. "Greg said you haven't had sex since your divorce so it's not like you are really using your cute little dick anyway. Put it on and we will control your orgasms. We promise to let you cum occasionally and they will be spectacular from all the pent up desire." I pull out the cage and fumble with it in my right hand. It doesn't look more than three inches long and I know I'm nearly six inches when erect.

Joni reaches into the box - she's still standing in just her underwear with her pale skin looking a bit pink from the heat of the fireplace or perhaps her own excitement. She holds the rings and begins to tell me it comes with three sizes that slip over my balls and I push my penis through - the ring is the anchor. The cage will slip into the groove and the lock will keep it secure. I think she is hoping I will just put it on right then but it seems like an awfully big step. A real commitment. She lets me leave with the cage and the keys telling me to think about it but she and Greg would be super-duper excited if I let them hold my keys.

The air feels colder when I slip back over to my house so I go inside. And begin to search the internet feverishly for information on chastity and steel cages for my penis.

The winter storm returns three days later and I am outside shoveling off my driveway and Greg's when he arrives home from work. He and I make small talk even as I shovel four inches of snow off his drive. Nothing is said about the chastity and as is our practice, he calls me Jimmy when we're outside the house. Just before he heads through the garage, Greg gets close and lowers his voice "I'm grilling steaks in an hour, cocksucker ... I can just as easily grill three as two then you can stay the night with us." Greg turns and walks inside without waiting for a reply.

Ten minutes later, I text 'cocksucker would love to join you and Joni for dinner'. And then I go upstairs to my bedroom and strip naked. I shave my balls and around the base of my cock as I've so often read in my research on the topic. I have tried it on a couple times but I still struggle a little bit to push my balls then soft penis through the 45mm ring, the middle size. I push my penis head into the steel cone then press it firmly into the groove on the ring. The key slides in, locks and slides out. I'm now in chastity. And my penis is already filling the three inches and no more.

###

Six months ago I was pretty happy with my decision to move to the mountains to be near my daughter. I've shared lots of quality days with her and the family and had not felt like I sacrificed anything. I had felt a bit lonely - I'd only gone on a couple go nowhere dates but at my age, I didn't think it was the end of the world. And if the right opportunity arose, I would reach for it. To my surprise, the opportunity happened five months ago and I have enjoyed a side of me I never imagined existed. And now Joni has been introduced into the relationship - yes, relationship is how I have come to think of me and Greg - and it feels like a whole new me is appearing. Like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon.

I walk the snow covered path from my door out through the gate across the drive and into their yard. The back door is lit by the light and I knock then slip inside to greet my hosts, Joni and Greg. Slipping off my jacket, it feels like just another evening amongst neighbors. I hug Joni and hoist a beer to Greg as I follow him outside to grill in the light snowfall. It's a wonderful feeling and I feel so very comfortable with him, with them. We sit down to steaks and bake potatoes with salad. Greg pours red wine for all three of us. And it's in this moment, I slip the keys from my pocket onto the table.

Both Greg and Joni seem to immediately see the moment as the keys are pushed towards them from my hand. I smile to them both as they ... well, they smile back at me then glance to one another then back at me. It is Joni that gets up from her seat and walks around the table to hug my torso and whispers in my ear "family, Jimmy ... you have joined our family." I feel myself swell into the chastity with my emotions of being accepted by Greg and Joni on this snowy night one week past Thanksgiving.

Dinner ... grilled steaks, baked potato and fresh salad with wine ... we go through two bottles of wine ... as everyone enjoys the meal and the new found bonding of our relationship. I offer to wash the dishes and Joni stays behind to dry with me. Greg watches for a bit before shuffling out of the kitchen leaving us alone. It's only then that Joni begins to speak to me. She shares how much Greg has enjoyed the past five months with me. She shares how much Greg thought I would suck his cock from the early days of being neighbors. As we wash plates and glasses, Joni slowly undresses me until I'm standing nude in her kitchen with my penis locked in chastity and she is wearing the key around her neck.

Joni bends down and examines the chastity holding my penis. Of course, she saw it a few days ago but this time it's now encased in steel rings that obscures but does not hide my penis. She drops to a knee and runs her fingers over my smooth ball sac and tugs at the ring holding the cage in place. I have left the pubes above the base of my penis and she runs her fingers through them, "for now, they will stay. We'll see in the future," From the presentation of the chastity to this examination, it's obvious this area is Joni's business. She leans forward and kisses the tip of the steel. My penis begins to strain and I need to clench my fists at the sudden rush of aroused frustration. Joni laughs softly then stands up and we continue with the dishes.

When the last dish is dried, Greg returns carrying a tumbler of Bourbon for himself and one for Joni. He is nude. His large, hairy body and soft cock dances as he walks to Joni and gives her a full-mouth kiss before handing her the second tumbler. "On your knees, cocksucker." I hear him, look to Joni then drop to my knees and immediately put his soft fleshy cock into my mouth. I soon feel him begin to grow firm and long as I push my tongue over his cock. He stands nude and talks to Joni as if I'm not even in the room. She begins to undress and by the time I have him erect, she is nude as he is.

He is hard, she is nude. Greg pushes me from his cock and suggests I pour myself a drink. When I return from the living room, Greg is mounting Joni on the kitchen table. He is fucking her hard and fast, erect from my oral administrations. I take a seat and watch. I sip the Bourbon and feel myself strain erection into the chastity. I ache and I begin to drool from my slit as I watch him. She has small breasts but fat, dark nipples that contrast with her pale skin. His fat cock plows her cunt and Joni begins to moan with pleasure from her man. Greg bangs away at her cunt until he cums deep inside her cunt then pulls out with his cock still hard. He takes a seat at the table and tells me to to clean her out.

I take a long swallow of the Bourbon then move to my knees between Joni's thighs. Greg has left a substantial load of cum inside his wife. I press my mouth to her bare cunt and begin to give her head to the best of my skills. I dip my tongue and swallow some of Greg but concentrate on her clitoris. She is thoroughly aroused but did not cum from being fucked tonight. My tongue swirls, my lips suckle and soon Joni is crying out in orgasm.. Only then do I put my tongue to her pussy begin to lick her clean of cum ... now from Greg and her own. My cock aches but I suspect I will not be relieved tonight.

Upstairs, thirty minutes later, Joni is stroking my back as I take all of Greg. His cock is stretching my jaw and pushing into my throat as he fucks my mouth. I want him so badly I can taste his semen before he even cums in my mouth. Joni is lying nude beside us with hand stroking my back. My face is bobbing up and down on Greg as he sits against the headboard and enjoys me. Over the months, he has taught me a few techniques to better blow him. Twenty minutes into my blowjob, Greg cums into my mouth. He pumps and humps my face until he's satisfied and my belly feels full of semen.

We move around until Greg is spooning Joni and Joni is spooning me. My cock aches and drools but I am realizing this is the life I have chosen for myself.

###

A few days before Christmas, my seemingly placid retirement took another serious and unforeseen turn. My son-in-law received a huge promotion - and a relocation three hours to the south. My daughter felt terrible telling me as we all thought we'd be here for at least five years. She knew I had settled in and made some good friends. She has met Greg and Joni but has no idea of the extent of our relationship. The timing of the news just before Christmas somehow made it even worse.

I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my daughter and her family. We had a wonderful time laughing and making more memories. With dinner complete, dishes put away and the kids in bed, I make my way home. Well, I make my way to Greg and Joni's. After receiving the news from about the move, I had told them I would be unavailable for a few days leading up to Christmas. I texted earlier in the day and asked if I could stop by in the evening of Christmas.

The back door. Removing my jacket and hat. Removing my flannel shirt and jeans, boots, socks and underwear. Naked in the kitchen except for my chastity cage. It's been a little over three weeks since I committed to wearing chastity and to be honest, it still feels a little weird being naked in their home when they are both wearing clothes. I kiss Joni on the cheek and give her an upper body hug as she sits on the couch. I move to Greg, my cold lips brushing against his dark beard. Then I stand up and move over to stand before the fireplace to warm my cheeks.

They ask about my holiday with my daughter. And then ask about the past week and if there was any second thoughts on my part as a reason for the absence. "Oh gosh no, Greg and Joni - I love being with the two of you and what you have brought to my life." My voice begins to crack as I start to speak about my daughter's move and the dilemma it has created for me. Joni gets up and consoles me with a hug. Greg pours me a drink as men are wont to do in these situations.

Eventually Joni gives me an oversized cardigan sweater to put on while we all sit down to talk. The house is warm but we can all see it really snowing outside and I find myself shivering before pulling it over my head and letting it hang down my torso. Greg opens a bottle of red and sets three glasses on the table. "We were going to ask you something on New Years Eve but given your news, maybe we should ask today so you have all the facts before making any decisions." I take a solid drink of wine and listen to Greg and Joni alternating about their past and there hoped for future. A future with me.

###

Over the course of nearly two bottles of wine, they proceed to tell me that I am the third male they've invited into their home over the fourteen years they have been a couple. The first was with them for three years before leaving; the second for five years. He had left their home nearly two years to the day that I first went down on Greg. Each started out like I did - living alone and visiting before eventually moving into their home to live as a three person couple. Neighbors are nosy but each case a good cover story placated anyone who noticed or might have cared.

This all sounded interesting to me but it seemed there was still a 'but' hanging in the air. The wine at dinner and now the wine here and I was feeling very mellow as I listen to them both. Some parts Greg shared and some parts it was Joni. And then the inevitable 'but' arrived and it nearly knocked me from my seat. They see me in their future and living with them as the two others did. But ... the relationship would become more sexual for all of us. Anal sex is expected. Other times, Joni will want me to fuck her with a large strap-on dildo since my penis is too small to please her and besides ... it's locked up. And then there is the dungeon they've built in the basement.

I swallowed the last gulp of wine in my glass then set it down with a trembling hand. This was all so much to process. The prior housemates explained how comfortable they both had seemed with the nudity and my submission but nothing had hinted at the sex or whatever happens in the dungeon. Joni walks over and hugs me against her breasts with hands around my back. "Let's all go upstairs and you can rest with us - you look shocked and exhausted, Jimmy."

I haven't had so much to drink but I suddenly feel drunk when I go to stand. Greg helps me up the stairs and to the toilet of the guest bathroom. I have a towel and a toothbrush there from some late nights staying over with them. I sit to pee as the chastity makes it difficult to stand without sometimes making a mess. I brush my teeth then down the short hallway to get into their bed. First it's Joni from their bathroom. Nude, her small breasts look stunning topped by the dark nipples, she slips into bed beside me. Greg - in all his naked, full-body hairy glory - turns off the light and joins us. His fat cock hangs over his balls as he climbs into bed and presses against me.

The tenderness usually comes from Joni but tonight it is Greg. He pulls me close and I feel the warmth of his skin against me. He talks softly telling me how great the last six months have been. He tells me how far I've come as a cocksucker and from experience, how much he believes I would enjoy the future they described downstairs - but it's only me that can decide that. They would understand if I decide to move with my daughter or ... if I decide their idea of the future is not for me to explore and live. Somewhere between telling me how good I am and what they hope, Joni slips her key into the lock and wiggles the cage off my penis. Her hand is warm and palm coated in oil when she slips her hand around me and begins to stroke.

I am between them and Greg is snuggling against me as Joni on her right side is masturbating my penis to the six-inch erection I have not achieved in a month. She kisses my cheek and brushes my lips with hers treating me as a lover while her hand rubs around my shaved balls and back up my shaft. I am soon leaking pre and feeling the euphoria of my growing orgasm. I'm sure I've gone a month without cumming before but it was always by choice unlike the past month. Soon enough - well too soon, really - my body fights off the affects of the red wine and all the heavy decisions swirling in my brain to ... I cum.

I cry out as her hand strokes up my shaft and a thick spurt of cum lands on my belly just below my chest. Her hand continues stroking and milking me as I squirm and I keep shooting load after load until my crown is so sensitive I mumble to her to please stop. Joni gives one more pump then drops my six inches. Her hand moves over my belly to paint the cum into my skin before feeding me from her fingers. When I awake I am back in chastity. When I awake again, morning is shining through the front of house windows and Greg is fucking Joni. Bleary eyes watch his large bear-like body pounding Joni's pale nearly hairless body. Her cunt squishes from multiple orgasms before Greg erupts inside her.

###

So I find myself at a crossroads - one I never imagined I would contemplate. And to you ... if you merely enjoy blowjobs, creampies and mild submission.. then this is a good place to stop reading. But ... if you enjoy ... more kink, harder submission and possibly some pain with your pleasure ... I suggest you read the next chapter to see about my decision.

###

The end of January finds me giving hugs to my daughter as she climbs into her SUV to follow the moving truck down the mountain to her new home. I promise to visit soon and to not be a stranger. She doesn't quite understand my own move but I tell her it just feels right and leave it at that. I have that feeling she suspects I'm not telling her everything but she never pushes me on the details. She always says as long as I'm happy then she's happy for me.

My own move you might be wondering. I'm in the process of selling my home and moving into an upstairs bedroom at Joni and Greg's. The timing works well for our cover story in the neighborhood. I've taken a part-time job at the local hardware store. That and my daughters move, we've spread the story that I'm selling my house to help my daughter buy her dream home and Greg has been gracious enough to rent me a room.

The Winter is never an ideal time to start a diet but Greg was insistent just after Halloween. I've also joined the local rec. center gym and using one of their trainers to get in better shape. I've lost fifteen pounds and have gained muscle tone in my back, arms and thighs. I feel much better and both Greg and Joni routinely complement me on my much improved physical appearance. It also creates a greater differential in my weight to Greg. I'm down to 165 compared to his 230. I'm stronger than I was but the body mass is significant. I'm also closer in size to Joni's 140 pounds - she seems to like this similarity.

I return home from my daughters and slip into the kitchen to remove only my snow jacket and boots. I had received the text 'STOP' ninety minutes earlier from Joni. It's our agreed notification if they have someone in the house and I should remain dressed when I get home. A couple from two streets over have stopped by for drinks and a chat. Nic is tall, blonde and seemingly very fit - and a Police Officer a couple towns east. Candace too is blonde, fit and big-breasted - and works at a boutique in town so always seems to be fashionably dressed. I try to slip in quietly, say my hellos and make my way upstairs to my room. But Greg will have none of it, telling me I should have a drink and join them.

They really do seem like a fun couple even if I feel a little bit like the fifth wheel at times. At some point, a couple pizzas are ordered and my one drink is three before they are leaving. At times I've had to shift in my seat as her large breasts have me swollen in the chastity under my jeans. Her personality just adds to my struggles and honestly I'm a bit relieved when everyone says good byes for the evening. I quickly pick up the pizza boxes and glasses as Greg and Joni walk them out to the porch. I'm heading towards the stairs to bed as Greg closes the door, "hey cocksucker, where do you think you're going?"

Hearing my name, I begin to get naked even as Greg is opening the fly to his jeans and plops down on the couch. "That Candace is one sexy bitch, right?" Greg's had quite a bit to drink over the afternoon and evening and his tongue is a little loose. When I push off my undies and jeans, my stunted erection is evident with my pink flesh bulging through the steel rings. Greg laughs at my predicament then motions me to my knees between his legs. His thoughts of Candace has his nine inches nearly erect even before I press my lips to his bulbous head.