Greg and Joni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked and blowing Greg and I'm sure the couple that just left isn't even home yet! I push my face down and feel his fat cock in my throat. I snort and drool as I bob up and down rapidly and soon have his veinous cock twitching and drooling in my mouth. My hands press over his thighs as I suck hard with cheeks caving. In less time than normal, Greg blows his cum down my throat. I nearly choke on it but push my face down so my lips surround his base and swallow all his semen. Pulling up, pulling off ... I look to him. His eyes are glazed as he reaches for the remote, "Go" is all he says.

I gather up my clothes and walk upstairs after checking the back door is locked. At the top of the stairs, Joni calls out "Jimmy, I need some relief too." I drop my clothes and walk into their bedroom. Joni is naked and holding up a small leather harness with a long, black dildo. "Come here baby, let me help you into this." I walk over to her side of the bed and feel her hand playing with my taught balls and teasing the cage. All I can do is groan with the frustrations. The eleven inch cock sits just above my own chastity-locked penis. I will get no physical satisfaction other than the actual fucking of Joni.

She smears a little lube all over the head and shaft then has me climb between her smooth, pale thighs. I ask about Greg but she assures me he doesn't care and that he's probably already asleep downstairs if I did my duty. Fortunately fucking is an activity you never forget even if it feels like forever since I last fucked. With my lost weight and regular workouts, my body is not so very different than Joni's as she guides the head between her pussy lips. I slowly lower myself to penetrate her deeper with her hands on my hips to moderate my speed. In and out, I begin to fuck even before she has taken half of the black monster strapped to my groin.

Her cunt takes 'my' cock even though I have no physical sensation of it. She stretches her neck and kisses me softly then I feel her tongue slip into my mouth as we begin to french while I fuck. My hips rising and falling with inch after black inch taking her cunt. Finally I feel my penis bang against her pussy as she takes all of 'me'. Our kiss is wet and feels real - or at least I allow myself to think it feels real. Finally buried, Joni encourages me to fuck her hard and fast. I've watched her and Greg enough to know she can take it and I want to please her. I begin to piston her pussy with the long dildo and soon Joni arches her back and cries out as she orgasms on the dildo.

I am sweaty as I withdraw from her after a couple minutes. She tells me to slip off the harness then get in bed with her. We snuggle face to face and she presses her sopping pussy to my penis. I can feel her heat and juices coat my penis as she takes the steel tip inside of her. "Good night Jimmy." My heart is pounding and I feel full of energy with no release and now I'm trapped in her pussy and can't even feel the sensations. It takes me some time before I fall asleep.

###

I awake the next morning alone in the bed. I vaguely remember Joni saying she had to work the early shift. I hear the shower turn off and think it's her getting ready for work. Greg walks out naked as he dries his head. "Smells like pussy in here cocksucker - you get some?" The big grin on his bearded face tells me he knows what happened after I blew him downstairs. He walks to the bedside table as I watch his large hairy body and the big cock I've grown to know well. Picking up the lube, "since you guys left it out ... seems today is as good as any to take your virgin ass, cocksucker." I know my face goes white hearing his words. I had been expecting it but to actually hear Greg tell me he's going to fuck me, it's still a shock.

Greg pulls back the sheets and puts a meaty hand over my back and butt. "The first time - I will try to be gentle but I'm not going to lie. It will hurt." He turns my head and my lips close around his cock. I begin to suck on him knowing he needs to be hard for me. Greg looks huge from this angle and I think he's gained a few pounds during Winter with fewer opportunities for outdoor activities. I soon have him hard in my mouth and he pulls out. He instructs me to put a pillow under my belly to help elevate my ass for him.

His cock is wet but I feel his fingertips slick my anus with the lube. I moan softly into a pillow when his finger presses an area that even I have not touched. Greg works the lube in slow circles then slips his middle finger just inside me. I know I flinch and clench at the intrusion. His left hand slaps my bare cheek just hard enough to make me unclench and he pushes in deeper. Over the next ten minutes, Greg slowly works a second then a third finger into my asshole. He pushes to the second knuckle then pronounces that I'm ready for him.

I have no idea what lovers do when they are about to have anal sex but whatever it is, I'm sure it's not quite like this. I feel Greg's hairy body move over my back and butt. He doesn't lay on me but his 230+ pound hairy body pushes me into the mattress as he moves and lines his body up to mine. To his credit, Greg starts talking quietly to me as if trying to distract me as I feel the head of his cock now press between my cheeks then the head rubs against my anus. I start to groan when I feel the pressure beginning to push me open. I want to squirm and wiggle to relieve the pressure but his body traps me in place. When his head pokes through with a 'pop', my mouth screams a silent scream of pain.

"There there, cocksucker ... that's the hard part ... " his voice trailing off as he begins to push into my rectum. He feels thicker than any turd I've ever expelled as he begins to fuck me. His arms surround mine as he laces his fingers with mine and he fucks. I can feel him lifting then shoving his erect cock deeper with each thrust. "Mmmmm fuck baby, I've forgotten how tight a virgin ass is ... has been too many years since the last virgin I broke." Greg finds a rhythm with his cock inside me. The minutes pass as he strokes my hole and his hairy body lays atop me. Ten minutes in and he's not even panting - he's kept his pace steady to teach my asshole how to take his cock.

At times, I turn my face to the pillow to scream when the pain reaches a point. At times, I turn my face to the left and feel his breath on my skin. I feel myself leaking uncontrollably as he fucks me. I am so turned on yet can do nothing but grind my cage into the sheets. "There's a place a few inches inside, your prostate ..." his cock now more firmly fucking my asshole, "if I fuck you often enough, I might train you to have an orgasm from having your prostie stimulated by my cock. Some call it an anal orgasm ... others call it a sissygasm." My ring now feels stretched or broken by his cock. For awhile after I got past the initial shock of the pain, I tried to clench his cock. But it feels loose now and I don't seem to have control as Greg is now pounding my rectum.

A bit harder, a bit faster ... I can feel he's building up to his orgasm. It's been over twenty minutes and honestly my body and mind is exhausted from his fucking. And that is when I feel him blast his load into me. Greg groans out as his body shakes and his cock unloads inside my bowels. He thrusts and ruts a few more times before collapsing on top of me. His furry beard brushes over my right cheek and he gives me a tender kiss. "Bred. That's called breeding, cocksucker. Joni doesn't really like taking my cock in her ass - something about me being too big ... I like a sexy, tight ass."

We lay there a moment before he pushes his heavy hairy body off of me and pulls his cock from my ass. I whimper at the feel of being empty in my hole. "You'll need to sit on the toilet a few minutes to let it all drip out of you, cocksucker. You'll get used to it. I need a fast shower then I'm heading to work." I lay there until he left then put a hand under my butt and hustled down the hallway to my toilet. Sitting there and feeling Greg's semen drip from me, I felt totally embarrassed for the first time in months.

###

I have been so thankful to Greg and Joni over the past nine months. Greg revealed a part of me I never knew existed. Yes, I have enjoyed viewing so many forms of pornography over the years but I had never allowed myself to explore in the physical sense. One seemingly quiet, lonely night changed my world. And has enabled me to join a new family with Greg and Joni.

In early March, a package arrives at the post office. One of my duties since moving in is collecting the mail for all of us. Nearly everyone in town has to go to the post office to collect. And with most packages, I get a notification slip but have to collect it from the desk. I'm sure the postal workers - who also live in the area so you see them from time to time - have delivered all kinds of sexual magazines, books, videos and paraphernalia. This particular package was addressed to Ms. Joni which caused Patricia, the mail clerk, to raise an eyebrow and smirk at me as she handed it off.

I am lying on my bed and reading when Joni knocks on the doorframe. She is holding up the box I had picked up earlier in the day, "This is actually for you, Jimmy." She walks over and sits beside me on the bed. I open the package and see another chastity cage. I take it out of the packaging and realize ... "you have adapted so well to wearing the cage so we thought it was time you graduated to a smaller size, Jimmy." I realize it's shorter in length - just two inches it says - and where my current one is a series of steel rings, this one is solid shiny steel with just a slit in the end.

Joni takes the key from around her neck and unlocks my current lock after lowering my sweatpants. I'm allowed to wear warm, loose clothing in the house when by myself. My penis stretches with the cage removed. I only have a few minutes of freedom twice a week for shaving and cleaning of the device. "It's by the same company so you won't need to remove your ring." Joni's fingers delicately push the cage over my penis and snugs my flesh downward until she can insert the lock. Only my scrotum is visible now.

As Joni runs her hand around my groin and over my smooth balls, I immediately feel the 33% shorter length. She bends over and mouths my cock as if she is going to blow me. Of course I don't feel a thing. All I can do is moan with desire, but not with any sexual gratification. With a playful laugh, Joni lifts her face from my groin and kisses my lips softly. She puts my previous chastity device with the new ring and the old lock on the shelf. "I'll be sure to update Greg's key for your new toy, Jimmy."

###

Just ten days later, I find myself with Joni on a shopping trip. I have the afternoon off after working in the morning and she asks me to drive her downtown of our little town to the boutique where Candace works. Fresh snow on the ground but the skies have turned the blue you only find in the higher elevations as we walk into the boutique. We shrug off our heavy coats and hang on the rack just inside the door. Joni and Candace hug and I can feel my little penis surge into the two-inches of chastity I wear.

I am feeling myself change with the months that have passed. All the gay sex with Greg and all the cuckold sex with Joni and being caged with only two orgasms in the past three months has me feeling less like a man and more like their sexual eunuch. And then I see a woman like Candace with a beautiful personality and breasts that any man, hell, any person, would kill to caress. When I watch her hug 'my' Joni, I just swoon.

Is she flirting or just being nice ... I want to think she is flirting with the 'older' man as Joni shops. Finally Joni finds a blouse and a matching pair of panty and bra that she decides to try on in the changing room. She steps out wearing the blouse and both Candace and I agree she should buy. Then she calls to me and asks my opinion on the bra and panty. She pulls back the curtain so i can see her. I feel another twitch in my cold steel cone when I see 'my' Joni standing there with firm nipples poking through the bra. When Candace peeks around the corner and gives her positive opinion, I'm sure I just leaked in my cage.

As Joni and I are putting on our coats to leave, the door opens and in walks Patricia, the mail lady. She looks at me and smiles then looks at Joni ... "Oh hi, Ms Joni" she says it so easily with a dirty little grin. I'd guess Patricia is about my age and seems she has led a very full life to this point from my conversations. She has multiple tattoos that I can see at her work and I suspect more where I can't. Joni doesn't flinch and glances towards me which only makes me blush and knows I will now every time I pick up a package at the post office.

During the short car ride home, Joni turns to me and says "Thank you Jimmy for your assistance today. And whew, that was certainly an interesting shopping trip." I can only agree with her thinking on Candace and Patricia and the interactions ... "when we get home, I need you to fuck me, baby." I push on the gas peddle then make sure I'm only going the speed limit on the snowy, icy road home.

###

"It is time to take you downstairs, Jimmy." Greg speaks matter-of-factly as we finish dinner. I look to him then to Joni with no sense of reassurance about what I will find. My body is now toned from five months working with my college-age trainer at the rec center gym. I'm sure he has noticed my cage when I sit and strain at weights but he's not said a word. Maybe he doesn't care, maybe he's not interested in old men. I know I just want to continue to please Greg and Joni by allowing them to use my body however they decide. I push away from the table and do the dishes as is my function. As is usual, I am wearing only the two-inch steel chastity.

Greg unlocks the door and down the stairs we go. He leads, I follow with Joni behind me. Part of the basement is just storage and unfinished other than insulation and drywall. The front third of the basement is blocked off by a wall and one lone door. Greg flips on a light switch then opens the door and leads me and Joni inside the front third of the basement. The walls, he tells me, are soundproofed. There is a wooden cross, a wooden saw horse and a cabinet. There is also a basic toilet and sink. The floor is cold, the original concrete from the home builder. I take it all in and really can't quite fathom what will happen. I've seen videos but in reality, I've never really thought about this.

Greg leads me to the padded sawhorse and straps me down. My ankles are spread and cuffed. My torso is bent over the horse and with wrists also bound. He looks at me with almost a sad face, "Jimmy is ready, Mistress." The term registers and my head turns towards Joni. She is nude and wearing a large dildo in a harness about her waist. She steps forward and pulls back her right arm with flogger in her hand. WHAP! I scream out in surprise and pain. WHAP! Once more across my ass then she proceeds to give three more. I scream out each time she marks my ass with the tails.

By the time Joni pauses after five, I find myself crying and whimpering. I pull on my wrists and ankles but I am securely bound to the horse. Greg steps forward and pushes his cock into my mouth. I am conditioned to open and take him without question. His hand behind my neck, he fucks me for one solid minute before pulling out of my mouth. His cock is coated in my saliva and I am drooling when WHAP WHAP WHAP! and my ass once more is on fire. Greg once more steps forward and jams his now erect nine inches into my mouth. And that's when I feel the tip of Joni's dildo push into my asshole.

It's the same eleven inch, black dildo I've used in her pussy. But now it's strapped about her hips and she is pushing it into my rectum. I want to scream, I want to cry but Greg's cock is forcing itself down my throat as Joni begins to roughly assault my asshole. My arms and legs shake and pull on the cuffs to no avail as my holes are being used by Greg and Joni, my family. Her cock is riding in deep as I'm now somehow taking her eleven inches and my cock is drooling a constant stream of precum. Greg moans and I swallow his semen down my throat but he keeps face-fucking me.

My body shakes then my penis shoots a stream of my own semen. Joni has made me orgasm by fucking my ass. Greg had called it a sissygasm as my body shakes from the relief. Seeing my orgasm, Joni slams hard against my red and tender cheeks then pulls the entire dildo from my asshole. Greg pulls out from my mouth as my whole body shivers and shakes from the intensity. Joni walks around and grabs my face, wrenching it so I have to look up at her.

"When we are down here, I am to be addressed as Mistress Joni. This is my domain. You and Greg both answer to me when we are down here. Understand?"

"Y-Y-Yes Mistress." I watch as Joni unfastens the harness from her hips then sits back on a small leather couch with her legs parted.

Greg unfastens my wrists then ankles, "Go to Mistress and pleasure her with your tongue, cocksucker." My body aches as I stand and move to her. My face presses against her sweaty cunt and begin to lick her with a fevered pace. My body jerks as Greg snaps a crop against my cheeks and thighs. I begin to cry even as I give Mistress Joni cunnilingus to the best of my ability. After some time, Joni grabs my head and rams my tongue against her cunt. She spasms and I lick nectar from her meaty lips.

###

In May, I went down the mountain and spent a couple weeks with my daughter and her family. I really enjoyed reconnecting with them after not getting to see them as much as I had planned when they left. On my next to last night with them, my daughter and I stayed up drinking wine and talking about her life, marriage, family. I suppose the wine finally gave her the courage to ask about me and living with Greg and Joni. When I asked her if she really wanted to know, she took a big drink of wine and meekly nodded yes.

It was likely the most difficult conversation I've ever had - and I am divorced from a woman I truly like. I started slowly but eventually told her that I am a bisexual cuckold. I serve and service Greg and Joni at their discretion. I told her that I am nude in the home except with guests and that I am in permanent chastity. After two hours of talking and her saying she didn't really understand, she asked "Are you happy, Papa?" When I told her I am the happiest I've ever been, we hugged and said good night.

I park the car and put my two bags down inside the back door. Fortunately it seems to be an early Spring and most of the snow has melted while I was gone. I slip off my clothes and fold them neatly so I can carry upstairs with my bags. I walk into the living room and freeze. Joni is on the couch beside ... Candace. I'm sure I look terrified. Did I miss a text telling me 'STOP'? Am I embarrassing Joni? Candace? I start to mumble my apologies and try to cover myself when Joni holds up her hand for me to stop talking.

"You know Candace - aren't you going to say hello, Jimmy?" I can see Candace's fat nipples poking through her blouse as she grins from ear-to-ear at my nudity and the small steel cage that is now suddenly leaking arousal from the slit.

"Hello Candace - my, my, my apologies for intruding," I stumble to say as both ladies being to laugh at my embarrassment.

"Go upstairs Jimmy ... put your things away quickly, Greg is waiting for you in our room. Two weeks is a long time to have him waiting."

"Yes Mis ... " I start to call her by the basement name and catch myself before seeing her smile, "Mistress Joni. Right away. And enjoy your evening, Candace." I can't believe the last five minutes as my heart is pounding out of my naked chest. I climb the stairs as quickly as possible, my toned ass visible to them both for the first few steps.