Greg and Joni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After depositing my bags in my room, I knock on the Master Bedroom door then slip inside to find Greg laying nude on the bed with a glass of Bourbon and the television playing gay porn. He motions me to join him, pointing at the second glass of Bourbon. He turns the volume down but says to leave the door open about halfway. I take a healthy gulp of the Bourbon to steel my nerves and climb alongside him on the bed like a lover. Greg leans over and brushes his full beard against my smooth cheek then nibbles at my ear, "I've missed you cocksucker. We both have missed you." My heart pounds with excitement then his big hand pushes my face down to his musky groin.

The video playing on the 50" has Greg quite hard and aroused before I even put my lips to him. My mouth opens and I begin to bob on his cock nearly from the first moments. I only hear the moans and groans from the television as I push him into my throat and feel his whole body lurch upwards. My eyes water as his cock feels so big when I begin to play with his hairy balls and I taste his precum on my tongue. A few grunts and I'm swallowing a very thick, very big load of his cum. I lift my face and he pulls me alongside him. My nearly smooth, pale 165 pound feels small next to him now.

I reach over and take another drink of the Bourbon. Greg asks about my trip to see my daughter - asks as the friend he was before I began to blow him and asks like family does when one member returns. My hand plays over his cock while we talk and another guy is giving head to some old dude on the tele. I tell him about my talk and when I'm finished, I look at him and ask "will you fuck me?" It is the first time I have asked.

Greg reaches into the bedside table for lube and I get onto my hands and knees. Over the few months since he first took my virginity, we've discovered the positions that work best for both of us. Greg liberally applies lube to my anus and pushes his middle finger into me. My back arches with the pressure and the pleasure before he climbs behind me and mounts me. His bear-like body drapes over me like a rug.

Soon we are fucking. His thick nine inches plow my rectum as I do my best to keep my elbows locked and hold us up. My whole body feels the pain and the pleasure of his cock inside me. I can't believe I went 53 years without ever feeling this amazing sensation. His chest rubs over my back and I feel his balls slapping against my taint as he fucks me hard and deep. I am moaning and groaning in the pleasure of being his fucksleeve forgetting that I left the door open.

I spread my knees just a little wider and he seems to go an inch deeper inside me. My penis is drooling a river onto the sheets when he pushes me over the edge. I cry out in orgasm as he fucks me just the right way and my p-spot pleasure causes me to cum in my cage. I feel so sensitive and vulnerable as Greg shoots his thick load into my bowels, breeding me for the first time in two weeks. I moan with the pleasure of feeling him get off inside me.

And then I see the doorway with Joni and Candace standing there watching us fuck. I lose all color in my face and feel weak, struggling to keep Greg from collapsing atop me. "Oh FUCK, Joni ... that was amazing to watch! I never would have believed it if you hadn't told me. He really IS your fucktoy!" I can feel the tears stream down my cheeks as the humiliation sets in to my mind. Greg does collapse onto me with his cock still buried in my asshole. "He even came from being fucked - you saw it, right?"

I was set up by Greg and Joni. They planned the whole scene from the moment I walked into the living room. We had talked about possibly exposing or sharing me but I didn't think anything had been decided. Apparently it had been without my input. But I am their fucktoy, their eunich so my opinion really doesn't count unless I walk out. And they presumed correctly that is not something I would do.