Greg's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbane
badbane
9 Followers

Greg tried reach down and arrange himself as his dick was uncomfortably trying to rise up against the restriction of his pants. Aeden spied him reaching down and stopped his hand. Aeden then seemingly out of her mind started tracing lines around his dick through his pants coaxing it and also adjusting his pants so it was comfortable for him.. Greg felt Aedens fingers as they sent waves of sensation flooding through him. Greg was forced to relax under the continuous drone of pleasure washing over him. Greg realized that his new power originally was completely unfocused. Now it was completely focused. Even with his eyes covered Greg could see Aeden. Not in color but the best he could describe was and after image but this after image was more like an after image video stream. However his new vision was not just limited to his location and the orientation of his eyes. Right now Gregory was looking at Aedens face as if there was a camera besides him. If he chose he could see through her to the wall behind her or even seen through the ambulance walls itself and see the city passing by. Greg could see all of Aeden or inside of her. Also Greg could see his perception of Aeden and another which was Aedens perception of herself. All of it at once overlayed on top of each other. In this state Greg could feel the link between them. He could watch as sensation moved through his body, through the link, and were hitting against Aedens mind.

Greg then focused on Aedens mind which unlike before was an indefinite shape to Greg now it was much more defined. Greg could now touch it with his mind. Greg now realized the waves of pleasure were not hitting her mind they were being absorbed by it. He could also feel his primal brain feeding the link between them urging her forward.

Greg then noticed the mental projection coming to Greg from Aeden. He realized it was not being absorbed by his brain. Greg simply was curious to know what was coming from Aeden. Instantly the signals from Aeden stopped bouncing off his brain. Greg watched the first signal from Aeden hit his mind and his eyes bulged as the wave of satisfaction washed over his mind. Also blowing his mind as well. Greg was mesmerized as another wave from Aeden came through. Greg could tell Aeden was really enjoying toying with him. Greg was overwhelmed and he felt his primal brain pushing forward. Aeden responded in kind Greg heard his pants unzip, felt his pants unzip,and also felt Aedens desire to have his pants unzip.

Greg was completely lost now. The next wave from Aeden hit and she was wanting him to touch her. Greg responded without thinking. Greg's hands were reacting going where Aeden wanted his body to. Greg saw his hand reach out move up Aedens inner thigh tracing her labia through her pants.

The first wave of sensations from his own hand on Aeden moved from her across the link then hit Greg caused him to lose control. The desire for more sensations overwhelmed him. he stopped rubbing her mound through her pants and quickly slid his hand up to find Aeden had loosened her pants his hand slid down to her labia effortlessly. Finding her soft pussy lips soaking wet. Greg found her little nub and started gently stroking it. Guided by Aedens desire instantly Greg slipped a finger into her sex. Then began stroking her g spot gently. Aeden's hand which was now wrapped around Gregs shaft and was slowly going up and down. Aeden removed the cover from Gregs face and they were staring into each others eyes. Now quickly working each other to release. Greg was watching in his mind as much as through his eyes as as her mind, face, and pussy all lit up at once. Greg felt like he fell into her head. The intensity of Sensation doubled Suddenly Greg was deep in Aedens mind. He felt like he knew her and somehow was a part of her in that moment. The Greg felt the rush of release. Greg could feel Aedens mind as she crested prompting Greg to change strokes which kept Aedens release going. Greg felt Aeden's pussy orgasm twice back to back. The intensity caused her to squirt all over over his hands. Greg felt his release start to come and he felt pleasure so deep from his core that for a moment he lost consciousness. Aeden dove down with her head and sucked Greg's cock to the hilt using her tongue to further pleasure his cock.

This sent Greg over the top and the first jettison of cum shot into the back of Aedens throat. At the same time due to the link Aenden rode Gregs hand's to a third knee buckling orgasm. Aeden's mind completely buckled for the moment as she sucked Greg dry. Then Greg panic'd as he realized he was no longer looking at Aedens mind he was in it. The shape he had seen before appeared to be a tight ball of thought that originally he could only touch now he realized he was in her mind. Greg kept stimulating Aeden she was now humping his hand as he brought her to her fourth, fifth, and sixth orgasm these were nowhere near as deep as the first three. Aeden finally woke up from the fog. She quickly panic'd as Greg appeared to be unconscious. She reached down to move Greg's hand and as soon as she touched it Greg hooked his fingers on her g-spot prompting an unexpected sensation. She wanted to move his hand but her next orgasm washed over her and on her way down she finally got his hand free from her pussy. She was tempted to put it right back. However reality set in. She was covered in her own cum and Greg smelled like sex.

Aeden realized she had less than a minute to dress up the scene. Aeden removed put Greg's dick back in his pants and zipped him up, she couldn't resist a single last kiss as a parting thanks. Aeden grabbed a nearby bottle of alcohol and "knocked" it over on herself. The driver looked back.

"Are you okay back there?" the ambulance driver snuck a peak back.

"Yea I took the lid off the alcohol to pour on one of his wounds. He flipped out knocked it all over me." Aeden said.

"He passed out from pouring alcohol on a wound... what a pussy." the driver replied and kept driving.

Aeden then cleaned up the stains on Gregs clothes. Aeden once satisfied the scene was setup so that she wouldn't get fired she sat back on her bench seat. For some reason her head felt empty. Like she had a really good idea and it was gone. However she was still breathing hard and reminisced about what just happened. Aeden did not realize she had drifted off into a wicked day dream until after the back doors to the ambulance opened. She quickly recovered hopped out of the ambulance and gave her report to the waiting nurse.

Officially, Greg had a blackout event caused by the alcohol being spilled on an large open wound. Aeden however felt very depressed as they wheeled Greg into the hospital and she climbed back into the Ambulance. Aeden shut the back doors. She was happy to be alone as her driver had to go relieve himself. Aeden finally relaxed the she had a strange feeling like she was being watched. She looked around the empty ambulance. Then she nearly wet her pants when Greg appeared in front of her. But he was not in front of her. She closed her eyes and Greg was still there. Greg looked around and realized he was still in the ambulance. He was not though he could see the ceiling tiles in the hospital but he was also seeing the ambulance. This weird sensation caused Greg to feel intense vertigo. Greg could sense Aedan's presence he turned around not him though the him that was in Aedens mind. There before him was that familiar image of Aedens mind but it was huge unlike before.

"Greg" Aeden said aloud. Greg looked directly at Aedens mind that just spoke to him. Aeden realized Greg was now looking at her. "What the fuck is going on?" They both said in unison.

badbane
badbane
9 Followers