All Comments on 'Greta Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Glad she is getting a break in life after reading about her horrible family!

5

ag2507ag2507over 1 year ago

Hmm. Editing is a wee bit more than, spelling, grammar and punctuation. What you describe as Greta's job is 'proof reading': depending on the pay rate, could include adding or removing story elements, discouraging purple prose, or noting errors of substance that will detract from the story or which will have consequential impact elsewhere in the book.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Lovely build. Looking forward to more. Thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Its a good day! Not just a new R410a story but the beginnings of a series! Looking forward to the next installment.

Cheers

SAGE

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great start. Very romantic. It's nice to see Greta finally find some one nice. Looking forward to more chapters. 5stars

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very nice start. A bit heavy on the "woe is me" at the start, but you picked it up nicely. How long before the final chapter? Thanks! 5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I’m struggling with the Greta character on this one. Given her history, I get the lack of confidence and nervousness. Given the hardships she’s endured, I just don’t buy who you present to us readers. You’ve thrown in the sentence here and there to push us to believe, but I don’t. Given her background and where she is, she’s a fucking rock star in life. I feel we need more depth with her relationship with her worker and advice given. To date, it’s mostly flippant without the motherly guidance that I would expect. Also, Gale’s sister should be prominent in this budding relationship. She clearly loves her brother and should be overly protective of him as he goes through an emotional rebound. Last story I read of yours was more complete than this one so far. 4*

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars so far. I always read the first couple of paragraphs and then check the TAGS and comments before I read any new stories. This way, I can save my time by not being visually assaulted by some ones idea of 'good' writing. So before you continue with the next part, please fill in the TAGS section.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Great start to what seems like a good story line.cant wait for the next part.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

"Where I come from in Texas guys like him are considered all hat and no cowboy." The actual expression is "all hat an no cattle." The meaning, perhaps obvious, that it's someone wearing a hat for show, not because they're an actual rancher, farmer, or cowboy, or anything remotely like one. I get what you were going for, but it doesn't ring true as written, and in common usage, has nothing to do with dick size.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

After getting into the story a ways, especially toward the end, all I could think about was my girlfriend during high school. She kind of fit the role of Greta in shape and personality. I wasn't a Gale my any means, just a horny teenage boy. We lost our virginity together and had a lot of fun. Seemed like my dick was always hard back then, lol. We drifted apart some, so no she's not the one I married, but she did introduce me to the girl that would be later be my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Greta seems to be independent, strong and educated yet you've written her to be a horny desperate mess when it concerns Gale!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Greta Series Info