Greta, The Hitchhiker

Story Info
Greta will do ANYTHING to talk to her mom on a CB radio.
774 words
4.5
2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this are exactly 750 words:

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Charlie, a long-haul trucker used to endless lonely hours on the nation's highways and byways, had never married -- his wife was the open road -- but he had rarely wanted for the company of a woman. For tuckers, there were always plenty of equally lonely folks out on the road looking for a little companionship.

On this day, Charlie met a young lady at a truck stop. Greta was a gorgeous girl just out of college and traveling across the country. They chatted over a greasy meal of burgers and fries. Charlie couldn't keep his eyes off of her giant tits and especially the erect nipples poking through the thin material of her T-shirt.

So, of course, when she asked for a ride, he readily agreed. Charlie paid the bill and as Greta climbed into the passenger seat, Charlie got an eyeful of her perfect, apple-shaped ass and long, slim legs.

He was sporting a semi as he pulled himself up behind the wheel.

Within ten minutes, they were barreling down one of America's endless highways and engaging in some small talk.

At one point, Greta pointed to Charlie's CB radio and asked, "What's that?"

"Oh, that's my CB radio. I can talk to people all over with that thing," Charlie proudly told her.

"Really? Wow!" Greta exclaimed. "I would give anything to talk to my mom back in the old country."

Sensing an opportunity, Charlie asked her, "You'd do anything?"

Greta looked at him with her big, blue eyes and repeated, "anything!"

Charlie knew full well that the CB wouldn't be able to reach someone that far away, but morals weren't something that he held in very high regard. "Anything, huh?"

"Uh-huh."

Looking at her tits bouncing on her chest and her plump lips smiling at him, Charlie quickly put his turn signal on. Pulling off the highway and into another truck stop, he eased the big rig into a spot near the back of the overnight lot.

He unbuckled his seatbelt as Greta unbuckled hers. Charlie took one of her hands into his own. "You really want to talk to your mom, huh?"

"Yes! I've been at school for four years and she doesn't have a phone, so it's been very hard to stay in touch with her. I'm hoping to find a job in California and then be able to move my mom to The States to live with me. I want to give her the life she deserves after all of her hard work getting me here."

"That sounds great," Charlie said, but his thoughts were definitely elsewhere. He reached his other hand out and touched the side of her breast.

"Ohhh!" Greta sighed. "That feels so good."

Taking that as a green light, Charlie gently stroked her nipple. Greta closed her eyes and sighed again. Emboldened, Charlie pulled her shirt up over her head as Greta shimmied her arms out causing her tits to sway hypnotically from side to side, the large, pink nipples pointing straight at Charlie. Inviting him. Enticing him.

Charlie pulled her close and kissed her deeply and Greta all but melted into his embrace.

As the kiss ended and Greta pulled away a little, she looked at him and asked, "When do you think I'd be able to talk to my mom, Charlie?"

"Soon. Very soon." Charlie started to unbuckle his belt as Greta watched with intensely eager interest. Unbuttoning his pants, then lifting himself a little to pull them down, Charlie reached in and pulled out his enormous, fully erect cock.

Greta gasped when she saw it. She looked at the engorged, purple head of it and the dark veins snaking their way up and down the massive shaft. She tore her eyes away from the monster dick and looked at Charlie. He smiled and gave her a slight nod.

Tentatively, Greta took it into her tiny hand. Her delicate fingers could barely wrap around the entire girth of the thing. It felt hot against her palm. She could feel it pulsing in anticipation.

Slowly, she bent down towards his cock, slick with precum. Greta took a deep breath and licked her lips.

She looked back up at Charlie, her eyes filled with desire and wanting.

Impatiently, he smiled and nodded again.

She batted her eyelids and looked back down.

Greta inhaled his aroma and held it for a moment. Charlie closed his eyes and as her lips barely brushed the tip of his cock she said, "Hello, mom?"