How to Get More Blowjobs

Story Info
Guys, I'm handing you the golden ticket! Take it!
773 words
4.63
14.8k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this are exactly 750 words.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Every guy I've met wishes that he could get more blowjobs. The rub is that every girl I've met wishes she had to give less blowjobs. Notice the phrase "had to." For most women, it's quite literally a job. They do it out of a feeling of duty. Out of expectation. But most women don't truly enjoy it.

And by the way, the information that I'm going to give you also applies to men giving blowjobs. But the fact is that most men are in a situation where the more blowjobs they give, the more they will receive. So, gay men are not usually begging for a blow like heterosexual men are.

Anyway, guys, how do you get more blowjobs? It's really quite simple.

Let's take a three-pronged attack on this issue.

First, compliment her. But make the compliments about her! And use her name, for goodness sake!

Imagine you're getting head and you say, "Aw, baby, that feels great."

Now, imagine you say, "Allison, you have no idea how good you're making me feel."

In the first statement, you call her "baby." Quite impersonal. And you're telling her it feels great. Thank you, Captain Obvious! This statement is a major failure on so many levels.

Go and re-read the second statement.

You use her name. This is about her. This is personal and you care about her. This isn't just some chick sucking your cock. This is HER sucking your cock! Notice, also, that you not only use her name, but you actually reference her three different times. "Allison," "you," and "you're." Clever, huh? Then you add yourself -- "me" -- at the end because this moment is about the two of you together and how wonderful her actions are making you feel, reinforcing how personal and intimate a blowjob is.

The statement also uses the phrase, "you have no idea." This will bring her imagination into the situation. She will be thinking about how she makes you feel. Her body and her mind are invested in this.

Compliment her appearance. In case you didn't know, women are insecure about everything! While she's sucking on you, tell her that you love how her eyes sparkle. And when she looks up at you -- and she will! -- give her a small but sexy smile. Do not grin like a boy seeing boobs for the first time!

Tell her how her hair feels against you. How her lips feel. Tell her how beautiful she looks.

And be sincere. Trust me, women can tell if you're not!

The second point is to avoid using absolutes. Women will dissect EVERYTHING that you say. Imagine, again, that you're getting a blowjob. You tell her, "this is the best."

Do you realize what you've just told her?

Do you?

You've just kindly informed her that everything she's done up to this very second has ranged from mediocre to complete incompetence. Your belief is that she finally has reached the peak of pleasuring you.

This is not good!

Don't say, "this is the best." Instead say, "this is wonderful."

And whatever you do, DO NOT say, "you're the best." For the love of everything, do not say anything even remotely like this!

If you do, she now knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you have compared her to all of the other woman that have sucked on your dick -- and she is envisioning a LOT of other women. Excuse the terrible pun, but you blew it.

I hope that you enjoyed your very last blowjob from this lady. If she even finishes it, that is.

Be careful what you say, boys!

Now, let's assume that you made it to blowjob completion. Congratulations. Now, we need to discuss aftercare. This is perhaps the most important part.

Cuddle with your woman. Hold her. Kiss her. Make eye contact when you talk to her. Tell her how beautiful she is. Tell her how good she was and how good she made you feel. Don't talk dirty -- unless that's something that she likes, of course. Then have at it.

Everyone wants to do something that they feel they do well and when they feel appreciated. Let her know she is loved and appreciated by you. And not just because she sucked you off. Simply because she is an amazing woman.

And feel free to reciprocate!

Please! Please!

Well, I hope this has helped. Follow me for more tips.

Now, go get some more blowjobs, guys!