I Need a Dick!

Story Info
How to date a (barely!) older woman.
773 words
4.37
5.7k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this are exactly 750 words.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Ugh! I'm a widow of six years desperately trying to tread the murky waters of the "older" dating scene. I hate that term! Older? Older than what? Dirt? "Older" makes it sound like I'm useless. Research shows that a woman's sexual prime is between thirty-five and fifty-five. I have yet to reach the midpoint of that range! Some lucky man could snag me at my peak and ride off into the sunset -- so to speak.

Sadly, what I've encountered in my current dating isn't exactly what I'm looking for. I've come across -- and to be honest, cum on -- a few different types of men.

The "Cougar Catcher" chases after lonely, older women. Oftentimes easy prey, I might add. Unfortunately, once they get one, they usually don't know what to do and the fumbling sex ends up wholly unsatisfying.

Then the "Lonely Widower"/"Bitter Divorcee." Any intimacy is marred by WAY too much talking -- sad or angry or both. They know what they're doing, but are too preoccupied to satisfy a vibrant woman who's just -- barely, I might add -- reaching the peak of her sexual powers.

And the "Older Date" knows how to treat a woman while out. It's the "after-party" that goes limp. Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction aren't the only ones that suffer!

So, what do I want?

Well, I don't really care much about a man accepting my grown children or a man's income or his level of commitment. I don't want a "sperm donor." I am done with that! I'm not looking for a spouse or a partner or live-in lover or anything like that. To be blatant about it, I simply want someone to spend some time with and someone to satisfy me sexually.

That doesn't seem like too much to ask for at this point in my life.

Heck, it doesn't even have to be the same man! I can divide up the chores!

I want someone who will kiss my neck and not notice or care about the beginnings of wrinkles or slightly loosening skin. I want someone to gently hold my breasts and tenderly suck on my nipples. Someone who won't care about the loss of firm youthfulness and will instead relish the softness brought on by years of every woman's nemesis, gravity. I need someone who can admire all of my stretch marks as proof that I am a strong and powerful woman and see them as the badges of honor and virility that they are to me.

Is it too much to ask for a man that knows enough to romance me in bed? Long gone are the days of a five-minute romp in the back seat of a Buick parked at the end of a dark dirt road. Not only can't my knees, hips, or back handle that anymore, but I need a whole lot more time than the six seconds it takes to pull my panties off and my skirt up.

My body needs it.

I need someone that will lightly run their finger up and down my pussy, slowly coaxing it to bloom.

I need someone who can spend the time nurturing my inner folds to life. Someone who will actually enjoy feeling the moisture slowly work its way outwards and won't be in such a rush to just plow right into me.

I want a man who understands the different parts that make me tick and who knows how to work those parts with his fingers and his tongue. A man who doesn't mind getting into a little "dirty work" for a decent payoff.

Not to sound conceited, but I know how to please a man orally.

In my former life, it was truly my forte. Sure, it's every young woman's calling card -- almost out of obligation, at that age -- but even after marriage, it was my favorite sexual act. I didn't keep score, but if I was to take all of the handjobs, titjobs, one hysterical and poorly executed footjob, vaginal intercourse, anal intercourse, the times that my husband jerked off on me -- if I added up all of those individual times, there is absolutely no way that number would even come close to the times I sucked his cock.

But I'm getting off track.

What I'm really searching for is a man who can wait to slide into my wet heat and then afterwards, will still appreciate me with his actions.

Oh, do I need dick!