Greythorntan Hall 1940 Ch. 01

Story Info
Instant bare bottom spankings were the rule.
1.5k words
3.79
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greythorntan Hall 1940 - Birthday - slave girl sara

Let me take you back to a very cold day in February 1940 when I was born into service. I say I was born into it as my mum was sent into service by her parents when she finished school at fourteen and I was destined to follow.

She was never owned by anyone but was looked after well by the hall, if she behaved. Misbehaviour was a spanking or strapping by cook but if it was something more serious a public flogging helped keep the rest of the staff on their toes, not sure if mum was ever flogged.

Mum was not married but was allowed to keep me because as a seamstress she was invaluable to any house and in particular Greythorntan Hall. The grand house had twenty bedrooms and countless other rooms and like any great hall of its period it had servants` quarters and kitchens below stairs.

Mum and my room was in the centre of the building and we adjoined one of the oven chimneys from the kitchens so were rarely cold in winter and as the basements were always cold needed it in summer too. Our beds were just straw packed into covers mum had made with pillows made from covers packed with remnants mum saved from her sewing. My cover was an old horse blanket. We had two proper chairs with cushions, and our table was part of a huge packing case, for light we were provided with candles.

Discipline was always pretty instant growing up and always on my bare bottom, no matter who was around. I knew it would change when I was eighteen, which was yesterday.

I also went to school, I missed the first couple of years as it was about a mile away and I was not allowed to go on my own until I was eight. They concentrated on the three "Rs", Reading (W)riting and (A)rithmatic. I was in a class of about fifty children of all ages.

Again discipline was instant from slaps to the top of your legs, hand hit with a ruler, or if bad, to the head and caned over my knickers, I mean your knickers. When I was a bit older and forgot my knickers it was bare bum! We played out at playtime, skipping, hop scotch and 'I will show you mine if you show me yours', I loved that game.

I had inherited my mum`s dexterity in arts, crafts, and needle work so was allowed to go all over the house to do small repairs. I was now moving into womanhood and had just turned eighteen, yesterday.

One of the gentry children wanted to play football outside, but it was raining again. The child in question, well young man really, had spoken to me in the Amber bedroom, saying how fed up he was not being able to play football due to the weather. I suggested I could paint him a sporting mural in the Great Hall, with goalposts so he could practice inside. If he used a soft ball it would cause no damage and when not in use huge curtains could be pulled over it. I said if he brought me a picture I would copy it for him.

A while later I was called into the main office of the hall by the senior hall manager, number two to Lord Greythorntan, with my mum in accompaniment. It was never good news being called to the office and this was no exception.

He said Mum had not been keeping an eye on me and keeping me under control as I had been speaking to the hall owner's son, in depth, of a hair brained scheme of an indoor football pitch.

"Why was this allowed Perkins?"

"I had no idea Sir, I am so sorry."

"Yes you will soon be, very sorry. Get naked for the strap."

"But I really had no idea Sir, are you sure it was my Mary?"

"Perfect, you will also be caned for argument and as an example, the girl will be flogged."

Mum got undressed and she had to bend over for all the world to see her privates.

"You girl."

"Yes Sir."

"Count every lash with the strap and every stroke of my cane, be aware, if you miss any we start again.

Prepare Perkins, forty lashes."

Slap, "one Sir", slap, "two Sir", slap, "three Sir"...

Slap, "thirty-five Sir".

"You may stop girl, the last five will be rapid and across your back Perkins, and stop fucking crying."

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, SSLLAAPP. Mum fell to the ground in tears, I rushed to cuddle her.

"Wait outside girl, NOW."

"Now Perkins, I thought thirty cane stripes."

"No, please Sir, I will do anything for less."

"Kneel up and suck my cock hard and I will make it twenty-five."

I had left the door open a little when I was sent out and heard the Sir offering mum leniency. She managed to get to her knees, by which time the Sir had his cock out and was wanking. He pulled her hair to move her closer and slapped her face with is cock before making her suck.

"Harder, faster, Perkins. Let it go down your throat Perkins. Play with my balls Perkins."

He was being as rough as he could be, then pulled out.

"Ready to negotiate again Pekins or are you ready for twenty-five full cuts of the cane?"

"Negotiate please Sir."

"Five less for a cunt fuck and a mighty ten more off for fucking up your arse?"

"I agree to all Sir."

"Good, I thought you may, I will cane you first. Girl outside, come in, I need you to count."

"Here Sir."

"I will give your mother ten strokes of the cane, she asked if she could fuck me to lessen the count, didn`t you Perkins?"

"Yes Sir."

"See what a whore you have for a mother?"

"She is not!"

"Answering back, ten extra stripes for your whore of a mother."

"Please no Sir, I beg you."

"Hmmm, shall I slap your young tits instead?"

"Yes please Sir."

I opened my drab, well worn, grey dress, took my arms out and folded my arms behind my back.

"Arch your back and stick your lovely tits out."

Whoosh Crack, "one Sir," Whoosh Crack, "two Sir," Whoosh Crack, "three Sir," Whoosh Crack, "four Sir," Whoosh Crack, "five Sir."

"Ever wanked a cock girl?"

"No Sir."

"Well try, I want to be rock hard as I fuck your mum and slap your tits."

I held his cock in both hands and rubbed it up and down as if he was fucking in and out.

Whoosh Crack, "does not count you little wanker. Hahaha," Whoosh Crack, "six Sir," Whoosh Crack, "seven Sir," Whoosh Crack, "eight Sir," WHOOSH CRACK, "nine Sir," that one hit my mum's bottom on the diagonal and extra hard, as did, WHOOSH CRACK, "ten Sir."

"Over my desk whore, strip naked girl or I will cane you as well."

"Yes Sir."

Mum went over his desk as I undid my last button and my dress fell to the floor.

"Wank girl, then slip me into your mum."

I hesitated and got three hard slaps on each of my tits. What surprised me was although it hurt and I cried, my nipples almost shot off my breast and felt so hard. Sir pulled out and had me wank him to cum over my hand and mum's back.

"That was not the best fuck or wank I have ever had, let`s see if you can do better, same time next week, did you not realise it was a two week punishment?"

We got through the whole ordeal, were allowed to dress, and sent back below stairs to our small room. We both had a strip wash as we were not due a bath for five more days, only one a week for us.

"Mum, I am so sorry would you please spank me hard for all the problems I have caused you today."

She patted her knee and I walked towards her.

"Pass me my strap before you go over Mary. This will be the hiding of your life, one you can always look back on and see how knowing your place in this life is a whole lot less painful."

It was, as she had said, the hiding of my life, both the spanking and the open belly strapping. So much so I could not sit or sleep on my back for three days.

A few days later I was doing some baking to help out cook when the hall butler came in.

"Are you Mary?"

"Yes Sir."

"You have a public flogging due; it will be in the main hall this evening after the dinner service, all staff will attend."

"Yes Sir."

I began to cry.

"D'you wana feel mi razor strop on yer bare arse?"

"No thank you Miss."

"Then stop yer fuckin' cryin' an' bake."

Me and mum did not have a job serving meals as that was the kitchen staff's job. I told her what the butler said and she said she had already been told, it was not optional, any non-adult employees not present will be flogged at the next punishment session.