Greythorntan Hall 1940 Ch. 02

Story Info
My turn for a public flogging had come.
1.5k words
4.48
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greythorntan Hall 1940 - 2 - Public Flogging - slave girl sara

I have been somewhat remiss in my behaviour at the Hall and my Mother has already been punished for allowing this to happen. The butler has now told me I am due my public flogging in the main hall this evening.

Me and mum did not have a job serving meals as that was the kitchen staff's job. I told her what the butler said and she said she had already been told, it was not optional, any non-adult employees not present will be flogged at the next punishment session.

One of the scullery maids knocked and said I was wanted in the main hall in five minutes and remember to come up naked for all to see. I wept a little and mum slapped my bottom.

"Get up those stairs and be brave, crying is ok, and the odd scream is what they are looking for, but no hysterics and letting me down or I too will beat you on your return."

Mum hugged me and led the way upstairs.

"Wait here girl until it`s your turn, the stable girl is up first and then this stable boy, one for the strap the other the crop."

I so wanted a Pee.

The butler was the punishment announcer today, he brought in two wood cased sand-glass timers, one big and one smaller.

"Quiet."

From excited mumblings, deathly silence.

"First up is our stable whore, Anna. Why is it our stable seems to attract nosey, lippy and wanton girls who feel it their duty to be fucked by all and sundry?"

He then announced the first part of her punishment.

"Two footmen will stand either side and give her the whipping of her life, in turn, for the full three minutes of the large timer."

And then the next part.

"She will then be turned over and whipped, for the duration of the small timer, on her front with particular emphasis on the slit between her legs which was obviously attracting every passing cock."

"Anna?"

"Yes Sir."

"If you accept the house findings, take your position over the punishment horse."

"Really sorry Sir, it will never happen again."

She walked to the middle of the room and was put in place by the footmen. Anna was twenty-four and a real looker with long blonde hair and a huge pussy bush to match. She was bought a few years ago to break in some of the boys who lived in the hall then used as a fuck toy for all upstairs.

My mum said some of the Mistresses upstairs also like to make her nude, play with her bits, then put her over their knee and spank her, next, well never mind what happened next, she said, so I never knew.

The previous stable girl got too lippy so was beaten and sold, hence this girl, Anna, asked to take her place and although very quiet, she adored and was addicted to cock! Her and the stable boy thought it was fun to fuck instead of working, and it was her second offence, the first time she was caught sucking off the farmer who delivered the bedding straw. For her first offence she went in front of the house manager and was strapped, caned and, rumour has it, was fucked.

She was fastened onto the spanking horse and whipped with open belts from her neck to her waist for the duration of the large timer. She screamed and swore and the more noise she made her whipping got harder and faster until the timer ended.

You could see the bulge in the footmen`s trousers as they turned her over and lots of hands went down pants of the male staff as her legs were splayed open. They fastened a belt around her waist and on each ankle, their pleasure increased as in turn each breast was lifted by a nipple and a strap placed beneath them.

Finally, her wrists were secured above her head, lifting her grapefruit sized breasts even higher. He turned the timer upside down as the first belt cut across her pussy lips, she howled and never stopped howling as the belts hit all over her body.

"Stop."

Anna was left in that position.

"Now we have the fucker who fucked her whilst his horses were braying for their food. Come here boy, let`s all see what your major attraction is."

The naked boy stood in front of everyone.

"Hands on head boy, let us all share your attraction."

The butler put on some white gloves and held the tiny, shrivelled cock and wanked him to full size. He put both hands around it.

"Must be a good eight inch, let`s see how far he can spit."

He was wanked till he cum and spurted over the hall floor. I had not seen many cocks before never mind a wanked one, and him squirting white stuff, wow. I was puzzled as to why this was done, my mum said it was so his caning would not feel sexual, not sure I understood, but nodded.

The boy, Andy, was twenty-seven and mum said he should have known better. He was the son of one of the gardeners in the house and was quite the ladies' man. When it was his turn, he had to bend over and be placed in the old stocks, so head and arms secured when the top of the stocks came down.

He was to get cuts on his bottom from his own riding crop for the duration of the small timer. If he moved the stocks from the spot, the timer would be tuned over again.

"Stop."

My mum counted, he got twenty-six hits.

"Now, step up a little girl of eighteen, who thought she was the lady of the house and could speak to the children of the house. Not only talk, but put ridiculous ideas into a boy`s head of playing football inside, ridiculous, as if that would ever happen!"

He then detailed my punishment.

"She will be suspended by her arms above her head and whipped with an open belt for the duration of the small timer. Our house manger already gave her an instant hiding, turn round and bend to show his marks."

There were still bruise and strap marks all over my back and bottom.

"Fasten her up."

I had to put my hands in a well-worn loop and was raised onto my tiptoes. I had mum`s words in my head, 'crying is ok and the odd scream is what they are looking for, but no hysterics and letting me down.'

"Start."

I closed my eyes, and the first lash went around my back and hit my right nipple, the second one exactly the same, then my belly, bottom, back, tits and groin. It seemed to go on forever, I cried with the odd squeal.

"Stop."

I relaxed my feet and hung a little and to be fair my mum had given me harder spankings, not on my tits and nipples of course and they were the worst. I opened my eyes and I looked round and only one had a strap in his hand, I think he is the one who deals with my mum`s minor discrepancies.

She never hid anything from me, hard to with us both living in such a small room. She used to say not to open the door to anyone, you know how when you are naughty you get spanked, well same for mummy and soon he will deal with you too, and today I think he did. As I got older I was sure she was fucked too, but that`s life living here I suppose.

The other footman put a pair of steps in front of me, I thought to help me down.

"Quiet, as usual we will leave these culprits here for one hour, help yourselves, oh, Mary is a virgin for the time being and we all know how the Master of the house likes to take that."

He nodded to the footmen, and we all had blindfolds put on. It was all quiet for a while, must have been till the butler left, then I heard the steps creaking and my nose was held so I opened my mouth and had a cock put in. He held my head tight as if he was fucking me below;

"Cum time honey, get ready to swallow."

I did get ready and did manage to swallow most.

He got down as another took his place and pinched my nipple so I screamed and had a thicker cock pushed in, he kept moving my head so his cock would hit the inside of my mouth, he must have enjoyed that as he kept doing it.

When I got the third cock in my mouth the person who had been sucking my pussy stopped but fingers were pushed in and out, in and out, that made me shiver and tingle below.

Someone came behind me and pushed his cock right through my legs and not only fucked my gap but someone was licking my pussy again and I assume the licker was sucking his cock as well the noise the fucker was making.

I have to say, apart from heaps of salty stuff in my mouth, the last hour was not that bad.